FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 'Straight' men

'Straight' men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If I had a pound for every so-called straight bloke who messages me saying he wants to suck my cock...

Its bizarre, if you like cock just be honest about it!

I mean, I'm flattered of course, but if half the straight blokes messaging me were women I'd be a happy man!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just say you like cock

It soon stops

They're only interested if they think you're off the market

Either that, or just block blokes from messaging

Ah so its the old forbidden fruit thing ? Only interested in what they think they can't have. Just odd that on this site of all places, people can't just be open. I'm yet to see a single homophobic post on the site, so not like people will be judging.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Tell them you will for a quid then. Imagine how rich you’d be

It's partially because of the small but noticeable number of women/couples who won't play with bi men I think.

I personally can't think of anything more demeaning than pretending to be straight to get with a biphobe.

It’s not the forbidden fruit thing from my experience as I’m open about liking men and I still get a lot of messages from ‘straight’ men asking to suck my cock. I’ve found that the ones that ask to suck mine tend to just be looking for a sexual chat and the ones who want me to suck theirs are genuine and willing to meet.

Also, there may not be any homophobic posts but a lot of profiles say they aren’t interested in bi men and I’m sure there are women who aren’t interested in bi men but don’t say so on their profile. Obviously I don’t have an issue with that as we all have the right to choose who we interact with but I think this is why a lot of men don’t state that they are bi on their profile. In fact, the men I have met that have ‘straight’ profiles won’t verify for this reason.

Paradise, Herts

"It's partially because of the small but noticeable number of women/couples who won't play with bi men I think.

I personally can't think of anything more demeaning than pretending to be straight to get with a biphobe."

Biphobic is a bit strong! Just because a man doesn’t want to play in a scenario with a bi man! So he must be biphobic . Jesus what next!

[Removed by poster at 01/01/22 23:20:30]

"It's partially because of the small but noticeable number of women/couples who won't play with bi men I think.

I personally can't think of anything more demeaning than pretending to be straight to get with a biphobe.

Biphobic is a bit strong! Just because a man doesn’t want to play in a scenario with a bi man! So he must be biphobic . Jesus what next!"

Funnily enough being bi doesn't make you forget what consent is.

Some men feel attracted to male genitalia, but not men themselves. For that reason they don't see themselves as bi or gay.

Sexuality is a very complex thing that the outdated options of the profile set-up on this site fail to adequately cater for.

If the requests upset you it's best to block all single men.

Haha!

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

its funny that its ok for women to be bi but not men, the world needs to catch up, but yes have had messages from straight men, it was worse when i was in a couple tho, they obviously just wanted the fem half

Paradise, Herts

Biphobic is a bit strong! Just because a man doesn’t want to play in a scenario with a bi man! So he must be biphobic . Jesus what next!

Funnily enough being bi doesn't make you forget what consent is."

Irrelevant. He may not like the idea. I’m sorry but that does not make someone biphobic. Why not google the definition if you’re not sure what it means.

By *atty39Man  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 01/01/22 23:22:41]

They’re obviously not straight. Fuck ‘em.

They don't upset me, It's flattering of course. It's a kid of amusement and curiosity around people's motivations/orientations

My op may have seemed flippant or mocking, that wasn't my intention.

Irrelevant. He may not like the idea. I’m sorry but that does not make someone biphobic. Why not google the definition if you’re not sure what it means. "

He might not like what idea?

Paradise, Herts

Irrelevant. He may not like the idea. I’m sorry but that does not make someone biphobic. Why not google the definition if you’re not sure what it means.

He might not like what idea? "

Playing in a scenario with a bisexual man

Irrelevant. He may not like the idea. I’m sorry but that does not make someone biphobic. Why not google the definition if you’re not sure what it means. "

Claiming someone is biphobic for not wanting to play with bi men is like calling someone racist for not wanting to play with black men. Both of which are ridiculous conclusions to come to. Obviously a biphobe won’t want to play with a bi man but that doesn’t mean someone who doesn’t want to play with a bi man is a biphobe, it’s just a choice and comes down to individual tastes. I’m not attracted to people with very pale skin but that doesn’t mean I have anything against them personally.

Playing in a scenario with a bisexual man "

Why would a man not like playing in a scenario with a bisexual man?

Why would a man not like playing in a scenario with a bisexual man? "

Because that’s their choice, just like you choose not to play with ‘bottom only guys’.

Paradise, Herts

Why would a man not like playing in a scenario with a bisexual man? "

Sorry I’m not a man. Can’t answer that one. But I know plenty who choose not to.

I personally can't think of anything more demeaning than pretending to be straight to get with a biphobe."

Why is someone a biphobe if they chose not to sleep with someone who is bisexual? It's a preference. Last time I checked they were permitted?

BTW, I agree with you on the demeaning comment. No one should pretend to be something they're not to fit someone else's ideal.

Because that’s their choice, just like you choose not to play with ‘bottom only guys’."

Thanks for taking an interest in my profile. I'm aware of the concept of personal choice, I was hoping for some possible reasons why a man might not want to... Etc...

Because that’s their choice, just like you choose not to play with ‘bottom only guys’.

Thanks for taking an interest in my profile. I'm aware of the concept of personal choice, I was hoping for some possible reasons why a man might not want to... Etc... "

Why don’t you want to play with ‘bottom only men’? Why am I not attracted to pale skinned people? I’m also not attracted to other submissive, cross dressers but I couldn’t explain exactly why, I’m just not turned on by them. You’re obviously aware of but don’t understand the concept of personal choice if you are questioning people’s choices and require an explanation of the reasons for them.

Paradise, Herts

Thanks for taking an interest in my profile. I'm aware of the concept of personal choice, I was hoping for some possible reasons why a man might not want to... Etc... "

Doubt they’d give reasons on here. I never give reasons. I suspect a lot don’t.

By *ara6TV/TS  over a year ago

Nuneaton

[Removed by poster at 01/01/22 23:50:20]

Thanks for taking an interest in my profile. I'm aware of the concept of personal choice, I was hoping for some possible reasons why a man might not want to... Etc...

Why don’t you want to play with ‘bottom only men’? Why am I not attracted to pale skinned people? I’m also not attracted to other submissive, cross dressers but I couldn’t explain exactly why, I’m just not turned on by them. You’re obviously aware of but don’t understand the concept of personal choice if you are questioning people’s choices and require an explanation of the reasons for them. "

I know exactly why I have my particular choices, as I suspect do most people about their own choices.

Doubt they’d give reasons on here. I never give reasons. I suspect a lot don’t. "

Yeah, I'm sure, but they have reasons.

"If I had a pound for every so-called straight bloke who messages me saying he wants to suck my cock...

I mean, I'm flattered of course, but if half the straight blokes messaging me were women I'd be a happy man! "

I have the same problem

Why don’t you want to play with ‘bottom only men’? Why am I not attracted to pale skinned people? I’m also not attracted to other submissive, cross dressers but I couldn’t explain exactly why, I’m just not turned on by them. You’re obviously aware of but don’t understand the concept of personal choice if you are questioning people’s choices and require an explanation of the reasons for them.

I know exactly why I have my particular choices, as I suspect do most people about their own choices. "

Do you expect to explain the reasons for your choices though?

By *lex199169Man  over a year ago

tamworth

"Tell them you will for a quid then. Imagine how rich you’d be "

Cogs turning

"If I had a pound for every so-called straight bloke who messages me saying he wants to suck my cock...

I mean, I'm flattered of course, but if half the straight blokes messaging me were women I'd be a happy man!

I have the same problem "

Do you have a lot of straight single men messaging you then?

Paradise, Herts

Yeah, I'm sure, but they have reasons. "

And?

Yeah, I'm sure, but they have reasons.

And?"

And I was just asking people if they knew what those reasons may be, but it seems no one does. Hey-ho.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I think that we do see on here a level of internalised self-biphobia, ie. men (and sometimes women but probably much less often) who mainly enjoy hetero sex, but also will privately request to meet someone of the same gender, while being adverse to putting even bi-curious on their profile.

In the trans community we are very much aware that there are more than a few men who lust after tv/cd/ts women, but will proclaim themselves as being straight. Some of these can become very angry after sex, or even before sex, with the transwomen that have "turned them gay" and can be dangerous.

I think that there is much less social stigma to admitting as gay than there was years ago when I was young, but it is still almost impossible for some people to admit to themselves that they could be bi. IMHO the world would be a much happier place if people cared less about the labels placed upon their sexuality, and just felt easier in feeling attraction to individuals on a person by person basis independent of gender.

"I think that we do see on here a level of internalised self-biphobia, ie. men (and sometimes women but probably much less often) who mainly enjoy hetero sex, but also will privately request to meet someone of the same gender, while being adverse to putting even bi-curious on their profile.

In the trans community we are very much aware that there are more than a few men who lust after tv/cd/ts women, but will proclaim themselves as being straight. Some of these can become very angry after sex, or even before sex, with the transwomen that have "turned them gay" and can be dangerous.

I think that there is much less social stigma to admitting as gay than there was years ago when I was young, but it is still almost impossible for some people to admit to themselves that they could be bi. IMHO the world would be a much happier place if people cared less about the labels placed upon their sexuality, and just felt easier in feeling attraction to individuals on a person by person basis independent of gender."

I think for some men there is a fear of how their friends and family will react to them if they were open about their sexuality. They may be able to admit to themselves but not to others. Maybe they have very traditional parents who would feel disappointed and embarrassed if they knew, so it’s understandable that they wouldn’t want their parents to feel that way. I’m not saying it’s right but it’s understandable. I could never tell my parents that I wear women’s underwear for example because I know they just wouldn’t understand it, they wouldn’t turn their back on me and they’d probably tell me they’re fine with it but I know deep down they would be disappointed and ashamed.

"I think that we do see on here a level of internalised self-biphobia, ie. men (and sometimes women but probably much less often) who mainly enjoy hetero sex, but also will privately request to meet someone of the same gender, while being adverse to putting even bi-curious on their profile.

I think that there is much less social stigma to admitting as gay than there was years ago when I was young, but it is still almost impossible for some people to admit to themselves that they could be bi. IMHO the world would be a much happier place if people cared less about the labels placed upon their sexuality, and just felt easier in feeling attraction to individuals on a person by person basis independent of gender."

Yes, and as already suggested, there's a certain amount of tactical thinking by men who don't want to change their profile to reflect their bisexual or bi-curious orientation for fear of reducing their chances of meeting with women or couples who may choose not to meet with bi men.

I think that there is much less social stigma to admitting as gay than there was years ago when I was young, but it is still almost impossible for some people to admit to themselves that they could be bi. IMHO the world would be a much happier place if people cared less about the labels placed upon their sexuality, and just felt easier in feeling attraction to individuals on a person by person basis independent of gender.

Yes, and as already suggested, there's a certain amount of tactical thinking by men who don't want to change their profile to reflect their bisexual or bi-curious orientation for fear of reducing their chances of meeting with women or couples who may choose not to meet with bi men. "

One of the reasons people hide their sexuality is through fear of others not understanding their choices and interests and being asked to explain their reasons for making those choices.

Yes, and as already suggested, there's a certain amount of tactical thinking by men who don't want to change their profile to reflect their bisexual or bi-curious orientation for fear of reducing their chances of meeting with women or couples who may choose not to meet with bi men.

One of the reasons people hide their sexuality is through fear of others not understanding their choices and interests and being asked to explain their reasons for making those choices. "

That doesn't make sense - how can someone understand another's choices and interests if the person doesn't want to explain their reasons for making those choices?

Sure, they can accept that people have made a particular choice, but they don't have much hope of understanding why that choice was made unless it's discussed.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

I mean, I'm flattered of course, but if half the straight blokes messaging me were women I'd be a happy man! "

It's so much easier just to use filters so they can't message you

One of the reasons people hide their sexuality is through fear of others not understanding their choices and interests and being asked to explain their reasons for making those choices.

That doesn't make sense - how can someone understand another's choices and interests if the person doesn't want to explain their reasons for making those choices?

Sure, they can accept that people have made a particular choice, but they don't have much hope of understanding why that choice was made unless it's discussed. "

Thanks for proving my point....no one should have to explain their choices. If someone says they prefer crisps to chocolate do you ask them to explain why? If someone says they prefer blondes to brunettes do you ask them to explain why? Why should anyone have to discuss who they choose to have sex with just so other people can understand their choices. It’s got nothing to do with anyone else.

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

"

Why don’t you want to play with ‘bottom only men’? Why am I not attracted to pale skinned people? I’m also not attracted to other submissive, cross dressers but I couldn’t explain exactly why, I’m just not turned on by them. You’re obviously aware of but don’t understand the concept of personal choice if you are questioning people’s choices and require an explanation of the reasons for them. "

Not wanting bottom-only men is a preference on specific sex acts, like not meeting someone who doesn’t like kissing or oral.

"

Not wanting bottom-only men is a preference on specific sex acts, like not meeting someone who doesn’t like kissing or oral."

Thanks, I wasn’t actually asking him why, I was just making a point that we all have choices and I could ask him to explain his just like he’s asking others to explain theirs. I don’t actually care that he doesn’t meet bottom only men, that’s his choice and he’s free to make it without having to explain himself.

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

They are being honest by saying they wanna suck your cock haha

milton keynes

"Tell them you will for a quid then. Imagine how rich you’d be "

Brilliant !!! Wanted to say the same

Sure, they can accept that people have made a particular choice, but they don't have much hope of understanding why that choice was made unless it's discussed.

Thanks for proving my point....no one should have to explain their choices. If someone says they prefer crisps to chocolate do you ask them to explain why? If someone says they prefer blondes to brunettes do you ask them to explain why? Why should anyone have to discuss who they choose to have sex with just so other people can understand their choices. It’s got nothing to do with anyone else. "

No one should have to explain their choices. If a friend told me they preferred crisps to chocolate I might ask them why, in order to understand them better or get to know them more fully. It's something humans do with each other. The other person has the right to refuse to explain - we already agreed that.

Personally, I like to question choices, especially my own. Sorry if that upsets you.

"

Not wanting bottom-only men is a preference on specific sex acts, like not meeting someone who doesn’t like kissing or oral.

Thanks, I wasn’t actually asking him why, I was just making a point that we all have choices and I could ask him to explain his just like he’s asking others to explain theirs. I don’t actually care that he doesn’t meet bottom only men, that’s his choice and he’s free to make it without having to explain himself. "

Except if anyone asked me why I made that choice I'd tell them why.

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

"

Thanks, I wasn’t actually asking him why, I was just making a point that we all have choices and I could ask him to explain his just like he’s asking others to explain theirs. I don’t actually care that he doesn’t meet bottom only men, that’s his choice and he’s free to make it without having to explain himself. "

But that’s actually relevant to the sex that they would be having. Not meeting a bisexual man for straight sex isn’t…

Thanks for proving my point....no one should have to explain their choices. If someone says they prefer crisps to chocolate do you ask them to explain why? If someone says they prefer blondes to brunettes do you ask them to explain why? Why should anyone have to discuss who they choose to have sex with just so other people can understand their choices. It’s got nothing to do with anyone else.

No one should have to explain their choices. If a friend told me they preferred crisps to chocolate I might ask them why, in order to understand them better or get to know them more fully. It's something humans do with each other. The other person has the right to refuse to explain - we already agreed that.

Personally, I like to question choices, especially my own. Sorry if that upsets you. "

It doesn’t upset me but if someone told you they were gay and you asked them to explain why they’re gay then I’m pretty sure you’d upset and/or offend that person. Do you ask all straight men to explain why they only sleep with women? I used the crisp and chocolate example to try and highlight that we can’t explain why we prefer one thing rather than another other than saying it’s just our personal preference. How do you expect someone to explain why they prefer crisps to chocolate? I can understand asking someone why they like football for example because there are nuances to it that can be used to explain why someone would or wouldn’t like it, and that is something humans do, but I don’t think there are many humans that go around asking people to explain their sexuality and sexual preferences.

"

Thanks, I wasn’t actually asking him why, I was just making a point that we all have choices and I could ask him to explain his just like he’s asking others to explain theirs. I don’t actually care that he doesn’t meet bottom only men, that’s his choice and he’s free to make it without having to explain himself.

But that’s actually relevant to the sex that they would be having. Not meeting a bisexual man for straight sex isn’t…"

Is the colour of someone’s skin relevant to the sex they would be having? Is whether or not someone smokes relevant to the sex they will be having? Is whether someone’s married relevant to the sex they’ll be having? These are all things people also specify as reasons why they choose not to meet someone. It’s just their choice and preference, they’re allowed to choose who they meet and who they don’t meet and they shouldn’t be questioned for it or asked to explain their reason.

Personally, I like to question choices, especially my own. Sorry if that upsets you.

It doesn’t upset me but if someone told you they were gay and you asked them to explain why they’re gay then I’m pretty sure you’d upset and/or offend that person. Do you ask all straight men to explain why they only sleep with women? I used the crisp and chocolate example to try and highlight that we can’t explain why we prefer one thing rather than another other than saying it’s just our personal preference. How do you expect someone to explain why they prefer crisps to chocolate? I can understand asking someone why they like football for example because there are nuances to it that can be used to explain why someone would or wouldn’t like it, and that is something humans do, but I don’t think there are many humans that go around asking people to explain their sexuality and sexual preferences. "

Sexual orientation isn't a choice. Do you know many people that ask others why they're gay or straight? That'd be pretty bizarre behaviour, in my opinion, as I suspect it is in yours.

If someone said they weren't interested in meeting me as they don't find fat blokes attractive I wouldn't question it, naturally. But if a couple said they didn't meet bi blokes I'd probably be curious as to what it is that they feel is different about a bi man in a straight situation compared to a straight man.

Equally, if a man who only takes the bottom role in his contract with other men asked me why I might not be interested in meeting him, I'd be more than happy to explain.

milton keynes

Did we decide who wants a blowie then hahahaha

"Did we decide who wants a blowie then hahahaha "

Sadly, no.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

More on this - it's been pointed out to me privately that my wording was somewhat clumsy, and that I seemed to be implying that sex between a man and a transwoman was a gay act. It's not what I meant, and I very humbly apologise for having given that impression.

Transwomen are women. But there are men who see little distinction between all the various graduations on the trans spectrum, who do fetishise trans but also internally dislike their own feelings because of the societal attitudes that they have been raised with. For many people the emotions and prejudices about gender and sexuality are all tangled up together, which can result in the sort of person that will ask to have sex with me, but then want to punch me afterwards.

I hope that I'm doing a little better trying to explain myself here, and I very much apologise to any trans people or anyone else that my previous post may have caused distress to. I am still learning and trying to do better, it's a life long process. Polly xxx

It doesn’t upset me but if someone told you they were gay and you asked them to explain why they’re gay then I’m pretty sure you’d upset and/or offend that person. Do you ask all straight men to explain why they only sleep with women? I used the crisp and chocolate example to try and highlight that we can’t explain why we prefer one thing rather than another other than saying it’s just our personal preference. How do you expect someone to explain why they prefer crisps to chocolate? I can understand asking someone why they like football for example because there are nuances to it that can be used to explain why someone would or wouldn’t like it, and that is something humans do, but I don’t think there are many humans that go around asking people to explain their sexuality and sexual preferences.

Sexual orientation isn't a choice. Do you know many people that ask others why they're gay or straight? That'd be pretty bizarre behaviour, in my opinion, as I suspect it is in yours.

If someone said they weren't interested in meeting me as they don't find fat blokes attractive I wouldn't question it, naturally. But if a couple said they didn't meet bi blokes I'd probably be curious as to what it is that they feel is different about a bi man in a straight situation compared to a straight man.

Equally, if a man who only takes the bottom role in his contract with other men asked me why I might not be interested in meeting him, I'd be more than happy to explain. "

You’re right, it isn’t a choice and I probably did incorrectly call it a choice earlier but my whole point has been that no one should have to explain their sexual orientation or preferences. Preferring crisps to chocolate isn’t a choice but you said earlier you’d ask someone to explain that. You not being interested in bottom only men isn’t a choice either, if it was then it would imply that you enjoy meeting bottom only men but choose not to, it’s your preference and you shouldn’t be asked to explain that. Some men prefer to only meet bottom men and some women prefer not to meet bi men, they’ll all preferences they don’t need to be explained or questioned.

I know I’ve confused things a bit by using the word choice earlier and I’m sorry about that, it was the wrong word to use, but my point all along has been that no one should have to explain their sexual orientation or preferences.

Equally, if a man who only takes the bottom role in his contract with other men asked me why I might not be interested in meeting him, I'd be more than happy to explain.

You’re right, it isn’t a choice and I probably did incorrectly call it a choice earlier but my whole point has been that no one should have to explain their sexual orientation or preferences. Preferring crisps to chocolate isn’t a choice but you said earlier you’d ask someone to explain that. You not being interested in bottom only men isn’t a choice either, if it was then it would imply that you enjoy meeting bottom only men but choose not to, it’s your preference and you shouldn’t be asked to explain that. Some men prefer to only meet bottom men and some women prefer not to meet bi men, they’ll all preferences they don’t need to be explained or questioned.

I know I’ve confused things a bit by using the word choice earlier and I’m sorry about that, it was the wrong word to use, but my point all along has been that no one should have to explain their sexual orientation or preferences. "

Not meeting bottom men is my choice.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

Your profile photos are mostly of just your dick. This attracts other men not women.

I know I’ve confused things a bit by using the word choice earlier and I’m sorry about that, it was the wrong word to use, but my point all along has been that no one should have to explain their sexual orientation or preferences.

Not meeting bottom men is my choice. "

Ok, I’m sorry I assumed it was a preference rather than a choice. But still you are free to make that choice without having to explain your reasons, whether it’s a choice or a preference doesn’t change that.

By *dy-ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Alcester

I crossdress, I dress up and go out to Blackpool all weekend, I dress and do bike rallies all weekend.

Love being 'female' girly shopping, the clothes, makeup, heels and the 'let my hair down' fun.

I'm definitely not gay though, never once looked at a guy and had any attraction. I've had a few guys approach me and told them I'm straight, not interested and honestly I'm really not.

I'm not interested in sex either, well I can't perform, have never had a gf (despite being attracted to females) I just can't 'perform'. If I had a wish I'd be a lesbian. Just oral and I guess that's my obsession with female taste, scent, knickers and watersports. Not very lucky they're either, but I get that I'm a strange one. I'm still happy in looking.

"I crossdress, I dress up and go out to Blackpool all weekend, I dress and do bike rallies all weekend.

Love being 'female' girly shopping, the clothes, makeup, heels and the 'let my hair down' fun.

I'm definitely not gay though, never once looked at a guy and had any attraction. I've had a few guys approach me and told them I'm straight, not interested and honestly I'm really not.

I'm not interested in sex either, well I can't perform, have never had a gf (despite being attracted to females) I just can't 'perform'. If I had a wish I'd be a lesbian. Just oral and I guess that's my obsession with female taste, scent, knickers and watersports. Not very lucky they're either, but I get that I'm a strange one. I'm still happy in looking. "

That’s cool, you look really happy and confident in your profile pictures and it’s amazing that you are so comfortable being yourself and not holding back. You should never describe yourself as strange though, you may not conform to what society considers normal but that’s societies fault, you may be unique but not strange. Strange is a word used to describe something that’s wrong and unappealing and you certainly aren’t either of those.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

they are women on their other profile

"I crossdress, I dress up and go out to Blackpool all weekend, I dress and do bike rallies all weekend.

I'm not interested in sex either, well I can't perform, have never had a gf (despite being attracted to females) I just can't 'perform'. If I had a wish I'd be a lesbian. Just oral and I guess that's my obsession with female taste, scent, knickers and watersports. Not very lucky they're either, but I get that I'm a strange one. I'm still happy in looking.

That’s cool, you look really happy and confident in your profile pictures and it’s amazing that you are so comfortable being yourself and not holding back. You should never describe yourself as strange though, you may not conform to what society considers normal but that’s societies fault, you may be unique but not strange. Strange is a word used to describe something that’s wrong and unappealing and you certainly aren’t either of those. "

Surely people can call themselves strange if they want to?

By *dy-ukTV/TS  over a year ago

Alcester

That’s cool, you look really happy and confident in your profile pictures and it’s amazing that you are so comfortable being yourself and not holding back. You should never describe yourself as strange though, you may not conform to what society considers normal but that’s societies fault, you may be unique but not strange. Strange is a word used to describe something that’s wrong and unappealing and you certainly aren’t either of those.

Surely people can call themselves strange if they want to? "

That's exactly what I thought, why I didn't reply directly. I'm strangely happy, being strange!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Just to put a sightly different slant on this, I've noticed a trend in the last year where assumptions are made that every straight man on here is really just fab straight.

I've seen comments across the forums where straight men are told they should be more open to exploring and not limit themselves. They should be brave and try new things.

I've had opening messages from couples telling me that I will never have any luck on here because I'm straight but if I played bi they would put me on their to do list.

I've no interest at all in other men so why would I explore something just for the sake of it especially when I already know it's not for me?

Since when has it been a thing that straight men have to justify their sexual preference?

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I also get lots of messages from men, a lot of the time I'm polite and reply saying no thanks but now I just delete. I try not to block anyone but if they persist then I will. To me there seems to be more couples wanting bi men than ever before

"Just to put a sightly different slant on this, I've noticed a trend in the last year where assumptions are made that every straight man on here is really just fab straight.

I've seen comments across the forums where straight men are told they should be more open to exploring and not limit themselves. They should be brave and try new things.

I've had opening messages from couples telling me that I will never have any luck on here because I'm straight but if I played bi they would put me on their to do list.

I've no interest at all in other men so why would I explore something just for the sake of it especially when I already know it's not for me?

Since when has it been a thing that straight men have to justify their sexual preference? "

Women have had this for years. No matter what we have on our profiles, some men assume we will want to shag them.

My profile has said Gay for a few months but I still get messages and winks from men.

More on this - it's been pointed out to me privately that my wording was somewhat clumsy, and that I seemed to be implying that sex between a man and a transwoman was a gay act. It's not what I meant, and I very humbly apologise for having given that impression.

Transwomen are women. But there are men who see little distinction between all the various graduations on the trans spectrum, who do fetishise trans but also internally dislike their own feelings because of the societal attitudes that they have been raised with. For many people the emotions and prejudices about gender and sexuality are all tangled up together, which can result in the sort of person that will ask to have sex with me, but then want to punch me afterwards.

I hope that I'm doing a little better trying to explain myself here, and I very much apologise to any trans people or anyone else that my previous post may have caused distress to. I am still learning and trying to do better, it's a life long process. Polly xxx"

No you didn't say that it is gay. You said some people think it's gay. There is a difference. You were describing those people and their thoughts and shouldn't have to apologise.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just to put a sightly different slant on this, I've noticed a trend in the last year where assumptions are made that every straight man on here is really just fab straight.

Since when has it been a thing that straight men have to justify their sexual preference?

Women have had this for years. No matter what we have on our profiles, some men assume we will want to shag them.

My profile has said Gay for a few months but I still get messages and winks from men. "

I get that but there's a slight difference in what I'm saying. This isn't about what an individual has on their profile or their preference being ignored.

Assumptions have also been made on here that all women are bi and those who aren't should be.

I've seen women having to defend and justify their sexuality when they have no interest in other women so the generalisations are rampant.

However when a woman comes into the forums and says she has no interest at all in other women and is straight other posters immediately offer words of support.

When a man claims to be straight on the forums and says he has no interest in other men he gets sneering comments across the board and a "yeah yeah, whatever" attitude.

Almost as if he dost protest too much.

My profile has said Gay for a few months but I still get messages and winks from men.

I get that but there's a slight difference in what I'm saying. This isn't about what an individual has on their profile or their preference being ignored.

Assumptions have also been made on here that all women are bi and those who aren't should be.

I've seen women having to defend and justify their sexuality when they have no interest in other women so the generalisations are rampant.

However when a woman comes into the forums and says she has no interest at all in other women and is straight other posters immediately offer words of support.

When a man claims to be straight on the forums and says he has no interest in other men he gets sneering comments across the board and a "yeah yeah, whatever" attitude.

Almost as if he dost protest too much.

"

Fair point. Like when a man has a verification from another man on his profile. That clearly says they met at a social, but people assume they fucked against every building in the village.

» Add a new message to this topic