FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Body shaming

Body shaming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my huge pet peves! No one is entitled to body shame anyone else. If you don't like the way so_eone looks then look somewhere else, if you don't like the way so_eone describes themselves, then read something else and if you believe so_eone should makes change to their body, under NO circumstances do you actually tell them! Take that thought and crawl under a rock with it so it never sees the light of day.

Happy new year everyone!

*Steps off soapbox*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman  over a year ago

.•°°

Agreed unless it's to myself

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I was told lack of fit women on here meant he was mailing fat women like me after I gave him a polite no thank you.

I said I realised that men were none to choosy when it came to sex, but that also meant ironically that I had lots to take my pick from

By *hunderace...Man  over a year ago

Dudley

There's much beauty to be found in us all, the only thing that's ugly are some peoples attitudes

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

People do it to make themselves feel better. To pull down others makes them feel like they have some kind of control.

Everyone can see you're being a bully when you do it. It's not big and it's not clever.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree that and kink shaming. If it’s not for you, then don’t shame them

Yes body shaming is a pretty awful thing. Mostly this is a pretty positive and supportive community but there are a few resentful hard done by types that lash out.

Fabguys is worse. Women have a bit of a civilising effect on men but the carping and misogyny and body shaming over there is something else.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

It's not nice! X

"I totally agree that and kink shaming. If it’s not for you, then don’t shame them "

Yes kink shaming is another one there shouldn't be a place for. Thankfully not seen any of that today as I just put the box away

"People do it to make themselves feel better. To pull down others makes them feel like they have some kind of control.

Everyone can see you're being a bully when you do it. It's not big and it's not clever. "

I have no idea what people get out of it but when has it ever been okay to tell so_eone how they should look? Always been a huge bug bear of mine.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

"One of my huge pet peves! No one is entitled to body shame anyone else. If you don't like the way so_eone looks then look somewhere else, if you don't like the way so_eone describes themselves, then read something else and if you believe so_eone should makes change to their body, under NO circumstances do you actually tell them! Take that thought and crawl under a rock with it so it never sees the light of day.

Happy new year everyone!

*Steps off soapbox* "

Totally agree op body shaming shouldn't exist along with kink shaming! If isnt for you then move along!

Some people have to put others down to raise their own self esteem x

Totally agree. I shame myself enough without others adding to it and I'm sure I'm not the only one

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"People do it to make themselves feel better. To pull down others makes them feel like they have some kind of control.

Everyone can see you're being a bully when you do it. It's not big and it's not clever.

I have no idea what people get out of it but when has it ever been okay to tell so_eone how they should look? Always been a huge bug bear of mine. "

Never has been never will be ok. Some people just don't have manners

I hate it, we have enough demons of our own to carry around with us

Never cool

100% well sed I seen but just decided to avoid

"Some people have to put others down to raise their own self esteem x "

Exactly that!

I’ve come to realise that we should feel very sorry for body shamers and kill them with kindness. They have deep rooted issues and project this onto others to try to feel better.

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

"Some people have to put others down to raise their own self esteem x

Exactly that!"

100% agree

Itsbad enough that it goes on in society on here you would think people be more acceptable about our differences.

I laugh now when I get insulted or body shamed and just reply thanks fir letting me know u was totly oblivious to the fact I may be carrying weight.

And the good thing about having a bit of extra weight I can lose it, you can't lose been a cockwomble

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I totally agree that and kink shaming. If it’s not for you, then don’t shame them "

100% agree

"I’ve come to realise that we should feel very sorry for body shamers and kill them with kindness. They have deep rooted issues and project this onto others to try to feel better."

I kind of agree with this. I suspect loneliness is behind a great deal of the refractory anger on this site.

"Totally agree. I shame myself enough without others adding to it and I'm sure I'm not the only one

"

Yes, I agree. When you’re having a bad day, crap like this heaps on more damage x

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Yes body shaming is a pretty awful thing. Mostly this is a pretty positive and supportive community but there are a few resentful hard done by types that lash out.

Fabguys is worse. Women have a bit of a civilising effect on men but the carping and misogyny and body shaming over there is something else. "

You've obviously missed the misandry on here then.

hate body shaming we are all different and beautiful its not just a guy thing plenty of women and couples do it too ... if somebody is not for you its simple just move on in a polite way ..its that easy

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I’m ashamed of my body at the moment, so I don’t need any one else to add to that!

"Totally agree. I shame myself enough without others adding to it and I'm sure I'm not the only one

Yes, I agree. When you’re having a bad day, crap like this heaps on more damage x "

Definitely agree, it made me step away from the chocolate that's for sure. Some people are just horrible.

"I’m ashamed of my body at the moment, so I don’t need any one else to add to that!

"

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Yes, I agree. When you’re having a bad day, crap like this heaps on more damage x "

Exactly this.... I know I'm fat, I hate that I'm fat, my body makes it hard for me not to be fat... I don't need reminding by cockwombles that I'm fat.

And it's not just us bigs that get shamed people get shamed for being too thin, no figure, not desired appendage, it really grinds me

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I’ve come to realise that we should feel very sorry for body shamers and kill them with kindness. They have deep rooted issues and project this onto others to try to feel better.

I kind of agree with this. I suspect loneliness is behind a great deal of the refractory anger on this site. "

I think so. Attacking so_eone's weight is seen as an easy target by those who are unhappy/feel invisible/whatever. Rather than tackle those issues they lash out others and try and hurt them - you only have to look at status updates, forum posts, even general conversations people have. It's almost like trying to make others feel unhappy because they are. I'm slowly getting to the point where I realise it's more about their frame of mind than my frame.

I'm in quite lot of bridal groups particularly on Facebook and I see this a lot directed at other women from other women.

One yesterday shocked me particularly, A woman wasn't feeling particularly confident with the dress she had chosen and wanted reassuring. To be honest it didn't really fit her, Most of the comments were quite reassuring or tactfully saying that she may want to try and have it altered but one women said "you look like a stuffed sausage"

The comments from that post absolutely shocked me with lots of women then piling on agreeing and saying how could anyone so fat even think about getting married.

In fairness the vast majority of those commenting were supportive and thankfully those nasty comments were called out and removed but there's just no need for it.

I don't understand the mentality of so_eone that would say something along those lines and some of the examples given on here.

"I’ve come to realise that we should feel very sorry for body shamers and kill them with kindness. They have deep rooted issues and project this onto others to try to feel better.

I kind of agree with this. I suspect loneliness is behind a great deal of the refractory anger on this site.

I think so. Attacking so_eone's weight is seen as an easy target by those who are unhappy/feel invisible/whatever. Rather than tackle those issues they lash out others and try and hurt them - you only have to look at status updates, forum posts, even general conversations people have. It's almost like trying to make others feel unhappy because they are. I'm slowly getting to the point where I realise it's more about their frame of mind than my frame.

"

Upsetting people is also a way of getting attention for the attention starved. Hard not to let it get to you if you’re a target. Sorry you get this on here.

Sheffield

"I’m ashamed of my body at the moment, so I don’t need any one else to add to that!

"

"I'm in quite lot of bridal groups particularly on Facebook and I see this a lot directed at other women from other women.

One yesterday shocked me particularly, A woman wasn't feeling particularly confident with the dress she had chosen and wanted reassuring. To be honest it didn't really fit her, Most of the comments were quite reassuring or tactfully saying that she may want to try and have it altered but one women said "you look like a stuffed sausage"

The comments from that post absolutely shocked me with lots of women then piling on agreeing and saying how could anyone so fat even think about getting married.

In fairness the vast majority of those commenting were supportive and thankfully those nasty comments were called out and removed but there's just no need for it.

I don't understand the mentality of so_eone that would say something along those lines and some of the examples given on here. "

That's shocking! Some people are awful

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Fortunately most bodyshaming comments on here are highlighted and called out.

Unfortunately the majority of those that aren't are the snidey, sometimes but not always, more subtle ones by "popular" trolls.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Upsetting people is also a way of getting attention for the attention starved. Hard not to let it get to you if you’re a target. Sorry you get this on here. "

Ah don't be, I don't really. I was talking more of friends experiences/what I've read in the forums. I've only had it on the odd status about me. Never had any negative bodyshaming messages or direct forum posts so quite lucky really.

"There's much beauty to be found in us all, the only thing that's ugly are some peoples attitudes "

This 100% ^^^^

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Bit of topic but I feel the same when people say smokers stink as it's still shaming, there's no need to put anyone down about anything

Sheffield

"Bit of topic but I feel the same when people say smokers stink as it's still shaming, there's no need to put anyone down about anything "

Does that include my love of Chelsea?

"Upsetting people is also a way of getting attention for the attention starved. Hard not to let it get to you if you’re a target. Sorry you get this on here.

Ah don't be, I don't really. I was talking more of friends experiences/what I've read in the forums. I've only had it on the odd status about me. Never had any negative bodyshaming messages or direct forum posts so quite lucky really.

"

Ah fair enough.

"Yes body shaming is a pretty awful thing. Mostly this is a pretty positive and supportive community but there are a few resentful hard done by types that lash out.

Fabguys is worse. Women have a bit of a civilising effect on men but the carping and misogyny and body shaming over there is something else.

You've obviously missed the misandry on here then. "

It's never ok whether is misogyny, misandry regardless of the gender projecting

Call it out each and every time no matter who

I was body shamed recently,got told I was overweight and unhealthy. Bloody doctors grrr.

"Bit of topic but I feel the same when people say smokers stink as it's still shaming, there's no need to put anyone down about anything

"

Not sure that one can be forgiven

Sheffield

"Bit of topic but I feel the same when people say smokers stink as it's still shaming, there's no need to put anyone down about anything

Not sure that one can be forgiven "

"Bit of topic but I feel the same when people say smokers stink as it's still shaming, there's no need to put anyone down about anything "

Just stay away from those ones

Not sure that one can be forgiven

"

Haha!

Llanelli

"

No that's allowed as I'm a Liverpool fan

Call it out each and every time no matter who"

I think that’s true: call it out whenever. Still I think the general atmosphere on fabguys is much more toxic.

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I agree 100%.

Unfortunately, there will always be so_eone out there that never has anything positive to say about anything.

Call it out each and every time no matter who

I think that’s true: call it out whenever. Still I think the general atmosphere on fabguys is much more toxic. "

Aw sorry you had the experience, it's never ok x

Liverpool

Yeah, the fact you smoke is just a coincidence

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

People will always do it. Tek no notice. Sad bastards.

Happy new year

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

It's one of many forms of bullying found on many forums and sites, I have to admit though that I really didn't expect to see such things here, I really did think it would be a live and let live kind of vibe, saying that I have experienced much better attitudes here than on other sites.

Sheffield

No that's allowed as I'm a Liverpool fan "

Hence me lining you up…

Looking forward to tomorrow?

I get bodyshamed alot but just ignore it now.

Im happy with what i got

"I get bodyshamed alot but just ignore it now.

Im happy with what i got"

I'm glad you're happy with yourself

"People will always do it. Tek no notice. Sad bastards.

Happy new year "

One day I'll learn not to bite

Paradise, Herts

"People will always do it. Tek no notice. Sad bastards.

Happy new year

One day I'll learn not to bite "

I think I’ve done it!!! You can do it!! . If I can anyone can haha x

By *inAndTonic21Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I agree we should all be nice or say nothing it’s meant to fun on here so no abuse is way forward

"I agree we should all be nice or say nothing it’s meant to fun on here so no abuse is way forward "

I understand the sentiment but I actually disagree. Nobody said you have to come on the forums to have fun and they don't always have to be fun and we don't all have to agree and be nice. We should never bully or shame anybody though.

The bullying on the thread that inspired this one isn't being done by the op

"The bullying on the thread that inspired this one isn't being done by the op "

Yeah but

Paradise, Herts

Sorry that could be me. I just gherkin shamed

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Body shaming one group to big up another is also my bug bear.

All woman are real women and slimmer women shouldn't be put down to big up BBWs.

Llanelli

Yeah, the fact you smoke is just a coincidence "

I breath in flavoured air

I know it smells bad but I never said so_eone stank when I gave up for 2 years, there's no need to state the obvious but that's my take on it

It's highlighting an issue that we see time and time again and calling out that behaviour...there is a difference

Llanelli

Hence me lining you up…

Looking forward to tomorrow? "

You're looking forward to it because you know we have key players missing because they have covid

Paradise, Herts

"Body shaming one group to big up another is also my bug bear.

All woman are real women and slimmer women shouldn't be put down to big up BBWs.

"

Just to be a pain though and look at it from a different angle (not like me I know! ) I have seen people accused of body shaming on the forums where it’s obvious they didn’t mean to and genuinely just fucked up their wording. They are then pounced on and people won’t let it drop. There is a difference and I think if people stopped and thought instead of pouncing it can often be obvious or wasn’t intentional x

"The bullying on the thread that inspired this one isn't being done by the op

Sorry that could be me. I just gherkin shamed "

How dare you?! I love gherkins!

Paradise, Herts

How dare you?! I love gherkins! "

food of the devil himself!!

How dare you?! I love gherkins! food of the devil himself!!"

There's a reason I don't give out my real name

Sheffield

Hence me lining you up…

Looking forward to tomorrow?

You're looking forward to it because you know we have key players missing because they have covid "

Have you seen us play recently?

I’m not looking forward to it in the slightest!

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Anybody who thinks it's OK to bodyshame anyone is a dick.

Likely all stems from a deep insecurity within themselves

How dare you?! I love gherkins! food of the devil himself!!"

I'm with Nora - in the bin with them!

Liverpool

I know it smells bad but I never said so_eone stank when I gave up for 2 years, there's no need to state the obvious but that's my take on it"

I meant the smell is unrelated

By *j72Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

People come in all ages shapes sizes and colours, true beauty comes from within. Speaking personally, I am acutely aware of all my imperfections. I find it difficult to accept why anyone finds me attractive. Not fishing for compliments its just the way I feel. I have dated some truly lovely ladies, but I always feel out of my league. Body shaming is not cool.

"I was told lack of fit women on here meant he was mailing fat women like me after I gave him a polite no thank you.

I said I realised that men were none to choosy when it came to sex, but that also meant ironically that I had lots to take my pick from "

Ive had that too but i just reminded him that even fat women rejected him

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"One of my huge pet peves! No one is entitled to body shame anyone else. If you don't like the way so_eone looks then look somewhere else, if you don't like the way so_eone describes themselves, then read something else and if you believe so_eone should makes change to their body, under NO circumstances do you actually tell them! Take that thought and crawl under a rock with it so it never sees the light of day.

Happy new year everyone!

*Steps off soapbox* "

Totally

The only thing I don't like is the fact the site has Average No one is average.

You have to be your own leading person in you own life.

And as said before for most men sexy is a thing not a look. Sexy comes from the mind not a body shape.

Llanelli

How dare you?! I love gherkins! "

Gherkins should be banned, also I apologise if anyone wants to be identified as a gherkin

By *hisisntpofMan  over a year ago

bristol

How low can you go,love the skin your in 100% and fuck em all

Llanelli

I know it smells bad but I never said so_eone stank when I gave up for 2 years, there's no need to state the obvious but that's my take on it

I meant the smell is unrelated "

I'm confused

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

It’s all been said on here… those insecure in themselves will shame others to make themselves feel better… it’s awful and goes on in society a lot. Like all social media it’s easier to do it with the anonymity of being online …. It’s far too easy to say ignore it because no one knows what people are going through… on here it should be reported…

Liverpool

I'm confused "

I'm clearly failing miserably at taking the piss

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

I suppose comedy shows like the Inbetweeners dont help when Jays dad says to his son always shag a fat bird as they are grateful for what they can get i no its comedy but it may upset some people

Hastings

"

Love the figer and that cleavage I worked with so_eone your shape it was had to concentrate. Found myself talking to her chest lol So embracing

By *loisemcnamaraWoman  over a year ago

london

I totally agree. It’s awful. If I happen not to reply to another generic message, I often get another one saying something along the lines of you fat bitch, you should take everything you can get or words to that effect.

Entirely unpleasant and unnecessary. Thanks OP for drawing attention to it x

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

well said OP

I am lucky, I guess, that I have not had any negative feed back since joining the forum based on either my age or my size but I know there are a few here who have been on the end of some, and it's just plain rude, mean and nasty.

I know we all have our preferred idea of an ideal swinging partner, but if somebody doesn't meet that, it's never grounds to say stuff aimed at being deliberately hurtful, and anybody who tries to feel better by doing so is a low down dirty piece of crud for doing so.

Hastings

"People come in all ages shapes sizes and colours, true beauty comes from within. Speaking personally, I am acutely aware of all my imperfections. I find it difficult to accept why anyone finds me attractive. Not fishing for compliments its just the way I feel. I have dated some truly lovely ladies, but I always feel out of my league. Body shaming is not cool. "

Same as don't have the confidence like some guys.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I don’t agree with critiquing others physiques. But I have been guilty of suggesting that some photos were a bit untasteful, especially as an avatar.

Play to your strengths, folks.

Chesterfield

Just to add I have zero body confidence just now after a rough lockdown experience.

Happy new year everyone!

*Steps off soapbox* "

I cant imagine how anyone could bodyshame you, nothing at all to have any shame about your body.....xx

Llanelli

I'm confused

I'm clearly failing miserably at taking the piss "

I guess I like you too much to care

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

It’s the sign of an ugly mind. Bodies are beautiful in whatever form they take.

Chesterfield

"I cant imagine how anyone could bodyshame you, nothing at all to have any shame about your body.....xx"

A lot of guys seem to thing “negging” is ok and a way to get women to see them as.. I dunno. I really don’t see how it works but it must do or they wouldn’t do it?

Liverpool

I'm confused

I guess I like you too much to care "

It's entirely affectionate

Llanelli

I'm confused

I guess I like you too much to care

It's entirely affectionate "

I'm sure it is

Liverpool

"I cant imagine how anyone could bodyshame you, nothing at all to have any shame about your body.....xx

A lot of guys seem to thing “negging” is ok and a way to get women to see them as.. I dunno. I really don’t see how it works but it must do or they wouldn’t do it? "

Honestly I've never been called fat anywhere as much as on here. I can't figure out if it's that or just that there's so many angry people on here.

Chesterfield

"much as on here. I can't figure out if it's that or just that there's so many angry people on here. "

Ffs there’s not a scrap of fat on you.

"I cant imagine how anyone could bodyshame you, nothing at all to have any shame about your body.....xx

A lot of guys seem to thing “negging” is ok and a way to get women to see them as.. I dunno. I really don’t see how it works but it must do or they wouldn’t do it? "

I really don't get it!! How would anyone thing that verbally abusing so_eone would make them think anything positive about them?!

"Body shaming one group to big up another is also my bug bear.

Just to be a pain though and look at it from a different angle (not like me I know! ) I have seen people accused of body shaming on the forums where it’s obvious they didn’t mean to and genuinely just fucked up their wording. They are then pounced on and people won’t let it drop. There is a difference and I think if people stopped and thought instead of pouncing it can often be obvious or wasn’t intentional x"

Read the comment was trying to work out whether he was asking a question or like the above trying to say something else, maybe words came out wrong or was simply trying to get a reaction In the end In the end I just thought "whatever".

A lot of guys seem to thing “negging” is ok and a way to get women to see them as.. I dunno. I really don’t see how it works but it must do or they wouldn’t do it?

Honestly I've never been called fat anywhere as much as on here. I can't figure out if it's that or just that there's so many angry people on here. "

Fat?!! You're having a laugh aren't you?!! You got an amazing figure, a body to die for!! Love your black heels BTW .......xx

Shaming of any kind is un called for. You might have wot society portrays as a beautiful body but do you have a beautiful mind ? Nobody is perfect and to make so_eone feel bad on purpose is playground stuff .. its nice to be nice people remember this ??

GODDAMN IT! I was actually do one of these threads for the new year, specifically about a certain type of body shaming. Guess i need to wait a little posting before i post another shame thread

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Happens to me a lot

By *entakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Most people who body shame generally aren't all that themselves either. It stems from insecurity I think.

By *entakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Honestly I've never been called fat anywhere as much as on here. I can't figure out if it's that or just that there's so many angry people on here. "

Angry, and clearly blind

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I have noticed an influx of body shaming posts in people's status updates over the past few months.

Real shame

By *j72Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"I have noticed an influx of body shaming posts in people's status updates over the past few months.

Real shame "

Sadly trolling appears to be a hobby for some.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

I love & am drawn to the fuller female figure, just love it, it's my preference & size & wobbly bits are irrelevant to me & love cuddling up

Sadly when I've chatted to many local women, one if the first things they will say to me is "do you realise I'm size 18-20" or bbw or similar, like they expect it'll make me run a mile or they are waiting for bad comments. That's heart breaking so many pretty & lovely women feel that way.

I hope soon I'll be lucky enough to find a curvy stunner all of my very own & worship the ground she walks on. Finding one with a penchant for tgirls is really hard going tho & going without boob snuggles in slowly killing me . Fingers crossed 2022 is a kinder year & I'll get some big boobies to play with

I’m awful for pointing out that I’m not slim, when chatting to so_eone if we’re looking to meet. I was getting less self conscious about my weight gain (I have a newly diagnosed thyroid problem, and no weekly care for my disabled daughter, so have gained weight and been unable to exercise like I used to, pre lockdown) and starting to own my curves and not hate my body, until earlier in the week.

I hid the profile over Christmas, as took a break, to focus on family. So_eone messaged me on another site, to ask if I’d hidden it because I’m a fat, ugly c*nt, and they didn’t blame him for wanting to fuck other people!

It’s on the profile that he has his own profile for meeting on his own, it’s not an issue for either of us. Even update the status to say he’s looking to meet etc, but I guess some people are just horrible.

I’m not stupid, I know I’m not in shape, but I don’t need others to tell me in such a vile way, especially when they hide behind anonymous profiles x

I pity the type of person who feels that their looks make them superior in some way, to others (I’m assuming they must be a God/Goddess as they haven’t got any pics) as they seriously have confidence issues, as why else would they try to make themselves feel better, by attacking so_eone they don’t know?

They’re not the first, as lots of people have had issues over the years, and attacked my size, or the fact I am not submissive to their demands for attention. They seem to feel women who dance/model/embrace their sexuality, should be a certain way, but they’re in the minority, as most people are more considerate and mature than that, and they’re the people I’m interested in x

Viv xx

I feel furious on your behalf! What an absolute wanker that person was. You are absolutely gorgeous, and let no fucker tell you otherwise x

"I feel furious on your behalf! What an absolute wanker that person was. You are absolutely gorgeous, and let no fucker tell you otherwise x"

Thank you. Inked said they’re just scum, and to ignore them. I’ve had a few messages on here, and from people taking the fact I have a profile on here, and another site, onto my social media ones. Most have been lovely, some vile and very invasive of my right to a personal life. It’s something I just don’t understand.

I probably wasn’t the only one they messaged, and hope that if they did, the other people had such supportive people around them, as I have xx

Llanelli

"I feel furious on your behalf! What an absolute wanker that person was. You are absolutely gorgeous, and let no fucker tell you otherwise x

Thank you. Inked said they’re just scum, and to ignore them. I’ve had a few messages on here, and from people taking the fact I have a profile on here, and another site, onto my social media ones. Most have been lovely, some vile and very invasive of my right to a personal life. It’s something I just don’t understand.

I probably wasn’t the only one they messaged, and hope that if they did, the other people had such supportive people around them, as I have xx"

Never any need to put people down, says a lot about what type of person they're and I'm sorry you received so much abuse and on multiple platforms

"I feel furious on your behalf! What an absolute wanker that person was. You are absolutely gorgeous, and let no fucker tell you otherwise x

I probably wasn’t the only one they messaged, and hope that if they did, the other people had such supportive people around them, as I have xx

Never any need to put people down, says a lot about what type of person they're and I'm sorry you received so much abuse and on multiple platforms "

Thank you. It’s the negative part of public forums it seems. I try not to let it get to me, but sometimes it’s hard, but my friends and loved ones are great and I don’t stay upset for long. It’s their issue, not mine xx

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

"I’m awful for pointing out that I’m not slim, when chatting to so_eone if we’re looking to meet. I was getting less self conscious about my weight gain (I have a newly diagnosed thyroid problem, and no weekly care for my disabled daughter, so have gained weight and been unable to exercise like I used to, pre lockdown) and starting to own my curves and not hate my body, until earlier in the week.

I hid the profile over Christmas, as took a break, to focus on family. So_eone messaged me on another site, to ask if I’d hidden it because I’m a fat, ugly c*nt, and they didn’t blame him for wanting to fuck other people!

It’s on the profile that he has his own profile for meeting on his own, it’s not an issue for either of us. Even update the status to say he’s looking to meet etc, but I guess some people are just horrible.

I’m not stupid, I know I’m not in shape, but I don’t need others to tell me in such a vile way, especially when they hide behind anonymous profiles x

I pity the type of person who feels that their looks make them superior in some way, to others (I’m assuming they must be a God/Goddess as they haven’t got any pics) as they seriously have confidence issues, as why else would they try to make themselves feel better, by attacking so_eone they don’t know?

They’re not the first, as lots of people have had issues over the years, and attacked my size, or the fact I am not submissive to their demands for attention. They seem to feel women who dance/model/embrace their sexuality, should be a certain way, but they’re in the minority, as most people are more considerate and mature than that, and they’re the people I’m interested in x

Viv xx"

I’ve just looked at your profile and your photos are fabulous! From my point of view, there’s absolutely no need to describe yourself as anything, if they can’t see something beautiful, let them jog on!

"I’m awful for pointing out that I’m not slim, when chatting to so_eone if we’re looking to meet. I was getting less self conscious about my weight gain (I have a newly diagnosed thyroid problem, and no weekly care for my disabled daughter, so have gained weight and been unable to exercise like I used to, pre lockdown) and starting to own my curves and not hate my body, until earlier in the week.

Viv xx

I’ve just looked at your profile and your photos are fabulous! From my point of view, there’s absolutely no need to describe yourself as anything, if they can’t see something beautiful, let them jog on!"

Thank you. I’m just good at clever angles, good lighting, haha, and I just report and block now. Leave it up to the sites to sort out xx

Llanelli

Never any need to put people down, says a lot about what type of person they're and I'm sorry you received so much abuse and on multiple platforms

Thank you. It’s the negative part of public forums it seems. I try not to let it get to me, but sometimes it’s hard, but my friends and loved ones are great and I don’t stay upset for long. It’s their issue, not mine xx"

Exactly that, the issue is within them xx

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Fat you? Wow they clearly are blind... your figure is gorgeous!

Anybody who feels the need to shame anyone else for whatever reason should take a look in the mirror first and imagine what others would say about them first

"Agreed unless it's to myself "

Princess22abc we love your body. Just been having a nosy at your pics!!!

By *DreamzMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I’ve been told before that I’m not up to standard and I’m too slim to handle her. I was mad at the moment but I had to play cool. I guess this has affected mt interaction with people and to think that I don’t even message people anymore unlike before. Sad tho

By *etMeBeYourFantasyyMan  over a year ago

bournemouth

You are all queens don’t let anyone tell you different, always love yourself

How dare you?! I love gherkins!

Gherkins should be banned, also I apologise if anyone wants to be identified as a gherkin "

Love gherkinsssss!!! X

Errr also I’ve been called a pickle, does that count

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"Agreed unless it's to myself "

I felt this one.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

It is an issue with social media sites, people say what they like when they are behind a screen.

"It is an issue with social media sites, people say what they like when they are behind a screen."

^ Exactly that, people spend so much time comparing themselves to others. Shame!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

[Removed by poster at 03/01/22 09:21:39]

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Viv xx"

That's absolutely crazy.

Remember they are an idiot and don't put any stock in the opinions of an idiot.

You're clearly very sexy and hot.

It's their issue, nothing to do with you.

By *hroatitboyMan  over a year ago

GLA

Happened to me from a guy in here. Laugh about it now but was mortified beyond belief at the time.

By *eonMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Well said OP

By *ld StrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Telford

I wrote this back in 2006. My body is my own I don’t judge how another person uses theirs so let me be happy in mine. People enjoy others in all shapes and sizes then there’s the dicks that feel they have to tell you they don’t like your… bitch please your not trip advisor I don’t need your review

Don't Cry For me.

Don't cry for me, this is the choice that I made,

To live in this body and the price that I've paid.

I know that I'm diffrent and I don't fit in,

for no other reason than not being thin.

They whisper, they comment,

they point and they stare.

Just because I don't look like you,

do you think that I care?

Your children are rude,

they judge the book by its cover.

It should be you that we point at,

not me or my mother.

What's your issues?? Where's the big deal?

why does it concern you I like a big meal?

Is your life so empty, you need to be cruel,

making those who are bigger feel so small.

Don't shorten my days with medical facts,

redesigning my lifestyle set out by newspaper hacks.

Persecution from adverts and day time telly,

I won't fit in your boxes, I love my big belly.

Don't critisise my body thats not the perfect eight,

pushing and shoving to be the right weight.

I'm happy for my curves, my chins and my thighs,

to me I am lovely just the right size.

My life is full and filled with joy and love,

I feel i've been blessed from him up above.

I embrace who I am without being vain,

my life could be worse in a world of poverty and pain.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Op body shaming is about competition, power and identity.

To remove those who would seek to compete for things you desire

To have power over those you desire or would be but cannot (will not)

To create identity by defining what you are not (and hoping others agree and join you increasing your power etc).

However you are ignoring the upsides. By shamers showing what they think others can counter the narrative, create a positive position, support those in need and the rest of us can add another numpty to the block list

By *he MedwaysCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I have no idea what people get out of it but when has it ever been okay to tell so_eone how they should look? Always been a huge bug bear of mine.

Never has been never will be ok. Some people just don't have manners"

And manners maketh the man.

It’s usually an ego thing I think. Just block and walk away with a strut.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

» Add a new message to this topic