FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Witcher PC Game

The Witcher PC Game

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, I know, I'm INCREDIBLY late to the party but recently decided to install the first game after getting hooked on the Netflix series.

Has anyone else played the games? I've been glued to it the past few days, currently on the bank robbery quest in Chapter 3

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I've played all 3. Love the universe, the lore from both games and books alike. Not a huge fan of the series but I'll take what I can get in terms of media for the universe

"I know, I know, I'm INCREDIBLY late to the party but recently decided to install the first game after getting hooked on the Netflix series.

Has anyone else played the games? I've been glued to it the past few days, currently on the bank robbery quest in Chapter 3 "

Yes! They're my absolute favourite, I was actually upset when I finished them as they were so good. Might have to dive in again sometime soon. Team Yen, btw.

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

Hubby is a huge fan..

He loathes the series... althogh he does say Henry isnae too bad

I love it..

I tried to play through the first 2 games but never really got into them. But i've put like 50hrs in the 3rd game, it's very very enjoyable, it's definitely the best out of the lot.

Never played the first one as it’s a pc only came in on the second on for the Xbox 360 and played the 3rd

On PS4 PS4 pro og xbox one xbox one x and currently re playing on a serious x

Xxx

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Played the third one on console recently. One of the best games I have ever played. Hope they bring out some more in that universe.

"Yeah I've played all 3. Love the universe, the lore from both games and books alike. Not a huge fan of the series but I'll take what I can get in terms of media for the universe"

Not many die-hard fans of the franchise seem to like the TV series... I thought it was pretty good, just some of the writing was quite ropey at times. But from what I've seen in the game so far, the series doesn't seem to follow the original plot too much - which I don't really mind

"I tried to play through the first 2 games but never really got into them. But i've put like 50hrs in the 3rd game, it's very very enjoyable, it's definitely the best out of the lot."

They seem a lot like the Telltale games, which I also really enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic