FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anyone else share the wife?

Anyone else share the wife?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ristolcouple4fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We are a happily married couple im bi she is straight, I feel bad as I dont give her enough attention as I prefer to play with a cock more, she let's me play alone and as a 3some, and when something was said about her having fun on her own and videoing to show me she seemed to like idea, its kinda horny thinking about it, but what if she enjoys to much that it euins relationship we have?? Anyone have any positive views?? Advice?? Its kinda like we need another man in our marriage to please us both.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This isn't a question anyone but your wife can answer.

You need to have a discussion about how she feels about the relationship and what she wants sexually. It might be that she wants more of you, not someone else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/01/22 17:39:52]

"This isn't a question anyone but your wife can answer.

You need to have a discussion about how she feels about the relationship and what she wants sexually. It might be that she wants more of you, not someone else."

What this lady says its her decision not just yours.

"This isn't a question anyone but your wife can answer.

You need to have a discussion about how she feels about the relationship and what she wants sexually. It might be that she wants more of you, not someone else.

What this lady says its her decision not just yours."

Ditto.

I've slept around a lot without my husband and its done no harm to our marriage. Probably improved it slightly in fact. I'm certainly not alone, this site must have thousands of hotwife, cuck, s&v couples where the female half is doing her own thing to one degree or another. It's a dynamic that works for many.

But ultimately your too must talk and decide. Can she keep her emotions seperate from the physical, only she can say. Can you trust her and not be jealous of her being with other men? Only you can say xx

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

Sorry for this, but as I see it, you prefer cock to your wife and you tend to leave her out when you are both playing.

I find this rather selfish on your part and makes me wonder if maybe you are more gay than Bi and just maybe, your relationship with your wife just may have run it's course??

Bristol

Thanks

Bristol

Dont be sorry I posted a question to get feed back, I do love my wife and see us being together but sexually having sex seems a chore not fun for me, we have a 3some she has all the fun as I feel its only fair after all she is letting me suck a cock with her.

So let me try to understand….

She lets you play on your own and she trusts that you won’t enjoy it too much and ruin your marriage.

You admit you’re enjoying it more than you enjoy it with her so you’re neglecting her.

You worry if she gets it elsewhere that she might enjoy it too much.

Sounds like you’re getting all the fun and all the trust but don’t trust her in return.

Bristol

She does want more of me your right but sex does not intrest me thats the problem.

"She does want more of me your right but sex does not intrest me thats the problem."

Sounds like you need a man not a wife.

Bristol

She says I can play on my own and I've met couple of guys for quick suck and go I do trust her but just feel like I should be doing what I'm letting others do as my mojo is not there.

"She says I can play on my own and I've met couple of guys for quick suck and go I do trust her but just feel like I should be doing what I'm letting others do as my mojo is not there."

Then talk to her to see if that’s what she wants too

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Duns

"We are a happily married couple im bi she is straight, I feel bad as I dont give her enough attention as I prefer to play with a cock more, she let's me play alone and as a 3some, and when something was said about her having fun on her own and videoing to show me she seemed to like idea, its kinda horny thinking about it, but what if she enjoys to much that it euins relationship we have?? Anyone have any positive views?? Advice?? Its kinda like we need another man in our marriage to please us both."

Non-monogamy (with approval) won’t ruin a relationship - but it could make cracks in the foundations that were already there worse.

» Add a new message to this topic