FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First meet experience

First meet experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What happened on your first meet?

I met a couple from a dogging site but met in there caravan when I was 19. I fucked the wife while the husband watched. Seeing him get hard made me harder as it felt a bit taboo x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Had a decent social, lot's to talk about and it went well.

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

It was another cd who was into what I was into. At his flat, got to say it was very exciting feeling another cock in lingerie for the first time .I was very wet indeed in my panties.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First meet was on a different site, we met in a car park lol so I could see what he looked like before he came to mine. I thought he looked a bit rough, but then he was older than me and I didn’t know what to expect. He came home with me and he fucked me. We met a few times after that before I started meeting other people. He’s on this site now and I don’t meet him anymore

By *anae21Woman  over a year ago

Nearer than you think

It was grim.

Thankfully, meet #2 was lovely.

By *eardedman7Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Met for a couple of drinks, great conversation, a lot in common, we now talk a lot and planning to meet again very soon

First experience was at a club with the ex.

Something we wanted to try she dressed up and looked amazing.

Nothing much happened at the club but she adored the attention and we went back many a time.

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

We took her dog for a walk round a park and chatted - it was lovely

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I wouldn't wish my first meet experience on anyone. It was a nightmare. Without going into details let's just say that communication is key and that if roles had been reversed the authorities would have been involved.

"I wouldn't wish my first meet experience on anyone. It was a nightmare. Without going into details let's just say that communication is key and that if roles had been reversed the authorities would have been involved. "

Was she pressuring you mate?

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Went for a drink and felt awkward the whole time. He was nice enough but the conversation didn’t flow as well as I thought it would.

Went back to his and had mediocre sex.

We have met since and laughed about how cringy it was. We both could tell there was no chemistry

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It wasn't one of my best, I didn't have a social first, so now I always do.

Thankfully had some great ones after.

I met him in the car, seemed a nice guy. We kissed, then he unzipped his trousers and tried shoving my head down there. Then turned a bit stalkerish, so yeah that was fun.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nice chat in a pub.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I wouldn't wish my first meet experience on anyone. It was a nightmare. Without going into details let's just say that communication is key and that if roles had been reversed the authorities would have been involved.

Was she pressuring you mate?"

She was untruthful about her reasons for being there and resorted to a physical attack in the hope that I would retaliate.

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

It was absolutely horrible and I’d rather forget it. Luckily the second one (different guy) was wonderful. We’d been chatting for a while and met in one of the bars near my house. He was so lovely I invited him back to mine and he was a perfect gent. Stayed quite a while and came back quite a few times after that

By *lmightyjay38Man  over a year ago

grimsby

Haven’t had the opportunity of a meet yet neither the less any chats to be honest either !

Had a social in public thought yes be okay to arrange a meet obviously all new to the scene so dressed up met he was respectful I thought but he needed alcohol for courage and I can’t stand the smell well did try to enjoy but couldn’t wait to leave and made my excuses not to repeat

Met socially distanced and chatted across a car... It went ok, the next day we met up and couldn't keep socially distanced and had mind blowing sex on a bridge.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Very first meet was at a couples house and I played with the wife while the husband sat downstairs listening

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Met an experienced lady at a pub. Had a chat. In the carpark she organised when we would meet.

She came round, changed upstairs and called me up.

On the bed, all the lingerie and shoes. Sucked me as I tried to undress.

Very long session where we did everything at least twice.

We met regularly for a few years after that.

Good Times and she taught me a lot about the scene. I needed help there.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Meet 1 was great - very lucky. Full night affair and lots of satisfaction.

My first Fab meet was a lot of fun. A nice guy and really enjoyed it.

Our first meet was totally unexpected. We we're away for the weekend in Manchester. We had been fantasising about threesomes. We had got back to the bar of the hotel after a great night out a bit merrier than usual. The bar was busy but managed to get a booth table. We we're approached by a guy who asked if he could sit with us. Don't know whether it was the drink but seemed to hit it off with the guy. He went to get more drinks when I told hubby his dream are about to come true. If he could sort it out. Before I knew it we were in the the guys room and there's been no turning back

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Got to the guys house, had to help him make the bed, he came as we were playing to warm up then said he couldn't manage it again as he was tired, his dog whined outside the bedroom door the whole time.

I wasn't impressed.

By *uietly_KinkyMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I met a couple at around midnight in a local park, they started having a row and it all went downhill from there. I've never been sure if it was genuine or just a pre-arranged exit strategy.

"Got to the guys house, had to help him make the bed, he came as we were playing to warm up then said he couldn't manage it again as he was tired, his dog whined outside the bedroom door the whole time.

I wasn't impressed."

oh nooo ??

My first fab meet was with my wife.

We met a beautiful younger lady in a nice bar in town, proceeded to drink, laugh and dance for a few hours then went back to our hotel, put our pyjamas on and eat haribo before saying our prayers and going to sleep

She was the perfect date.

My first fab meet I was so nervous I wasn't sure what was expected from me but it went really well she is lovely and put me at ease

By *ondalingerMan  over a year ago

City center

Showed up at her house, really getting on well. One thing led to another and on my way back from a piss, knocked over her fish bowl

"Showed up at her house, really getting on well. One thing led to another and on my way back from a piss, knocked over her fish bowl"

Did the fish live?

Sucked a guy off while his mrs watched. Was on a previous profile before this one though

"Showed up at her house, really getting on well. One thing led to another and on my way back from a piss, knocked over her fish bowl"

"I met him in the car, seemed a nice guy. We kissed, then he unzipped his trousers and tried shoving my head down there. Then turned a bit stalkerish, so yeah that was fun. "

I said sorry

» Add a new message to this topic