FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When objects become foreign bodies...

When objects become foreign bodies...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

So whose been in the position of having a bit of fun and the thing you've been using disappears?

We were having some bedroom fun when Mrs Shady pulled out a short vibrator and thought it would be a great idea to give my prostrate a bit of a buzz and duly inserted it into my arse. So far so good, very good actually.

So with lots of lube present and on her hands it sort of disappeared

I knew there was a problem as she went very quiet, then very white with shock, then started screaming OMG,OMG OMFG!

She then told me of what happened, panicking at the shame of her husband appearing in print on the front page of the local paper.

I just laughed.

It was to much relief that I could reach in and get a couple of fingers to clamp.it and pull it clear, still buzzing away.

Now this is a common occurrence, so we'd love to hear of your story if this has happened to you, if perhaps you're an A&E nurse maybe and have seen this. So Let's hear of your foreign object experiences. Was it resolved straightforwardly or was it the whole pallet of health care services, x-ray, operations for your bit of fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry but im laughing my arse off thats brilliant i could imagine this happening to me... big fart ooooh its now hanging out the pasterboard

Oh no! Glad it was extracted safely

A friend of mine who is an A&E Dr told me of a man he treated with stomach pains, turns out he had a rather large cucumber in his anal cavity. When shown the Xray the man said he accidently fell on it. It was extracted out and the man was asked if he wanted to keep it.

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Years ago my partner of that time was using her vibrator when she started to feel an uncomfortable sensation in her vagina. This turned into painful burning!

Transpires that the batteries inside had leaked and the battery acid was now in contact with her internal passage!!!

We homemade a douche and got her swilled out!

Gbat

I thought something was going to get lost last week but the girl was clever and tied a condom around the bullet before inserting so it could easily be pulled out.

Hope that little tip helps you for future fumbles.

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I lost a jewelled butt plug when the guy I was with started playing with it as we fucked. I went to the bathroom and managed to get it out.

We also fucked while I had jiggly balls inside, felt amazing but after we found the string had gone inside and I couldn’t reach them to get them back out. I had to ask him to pull a James Herriot manoeuvre on me! I was so relieved when he managed to get them - I’ve also lengthened the string since

Had a plug plop inwards instead of out but was easily retrieved, fairly common occurence i guess

With my previous long term partner, mine turned into a potential missile. The plug was larger than what I'd experienced previously, had a suction cup on base to it could be attached to a firm surface for different play.

The plug was well lubed and felt securely in place. I'm on my hands and knees on the bed and fella is pleasuring me, only I had a sneeze and I tend to stifle them, and jeezo the bright pink butt plug shot oot my arse at such velocity that I was sure it was gonna stick to the low bedroom window like it owned it or at worse, shoot right through the window!

Only I went into a fit of hysterics cis well, I thought it was hilarious and no, you couldn't make it up - fella at the time took the huff and told me I'd only gone and killed the moment!

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

An ex of mine lost a butt plug once, we thought she’d expelled it when she came.

Turned out it had gone up, and she became aware of it during a business meeting and had to go to the loo and get it out.

Oh how we laughed.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"With my previous long term partner, mine turned into a potential missile. The plug was larger than what I'd experienced previously, had a suction cup on base to it could be attached to a firm surface for different play.

The plug was well lubed and felt securely in place. I'm on my hands and knees on the bed and fella is pleasuring me, only I had a sneeze and I tend to stifle them, and jeezo the bright pink butt plug shot oot my arse at such velocity that I was sure it was gonna stick to the low bedroom window like it owned it or at worse, shoot right through the window!

Only I went into a fit of hysterics cis well, I thought it was hilarious and no, you couldn't make it up - fella at the time took the huff and told me I'd only gone and killed the moment! "

This is hilarious!… and that guy has absolutely no sense of humour

"An ex of mine lost a butt plug once, we thought she’d expelled it when she came.

Turned out it had gone up, and she became aware of it during a business meeting and had to go to the loo and get it out.

Oh how we laughed. "

I'm now wondering what was done with it. Was this a meeting in a place of work or an online meeting?

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"An ex of mine lost a butt plug once, we thought she’d expelled it when she came.

Oh how we laughed.

I'm now wondering what was done with it. Was this a meeting in a place of work or an online meeting?"

She was at work, it was long before Covid, and she said she suddenly felt uncomfortable. She went to the loo and low and behold she worked it out.

"With my previous long term partner, mine turned into a potential missile. The plug was larger than what I'd experienced previously, had a suction cup on base to it could be attached to a firm surface for different play.

Only I went into a fit of hysterics cis well, I thought it was hilarious and no, you couldn't make it up - fella at the time took the huff and told me I'd only gone and killed the moment! "

Why did he get annoyed? I would have laughing my arse off with you

Xxx

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

If you went to hospital you could use the politicians excuse "I slipped and it fell inside me" x

" Why did he get annoyed? I would have laughing my arse off with you

Xxx "

I think the introduction of toys made him feel inadequate - his face was a picture when I introduced him to his and hers anal beads! But yes, he had zero SOH during sex. Heck the man didn't make any noises of pleasure (all done in silence). Thankfully he's an "ex".

By *ifty grades of shady OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

There are some great stories here. We were looking around a local supermarket once and managed to kick something. It wasn't at all busy and on.looking down it was a butt plug and judging by the moisture on its and lack of dust it had definitely had been a recent evacuation.

Obviously didn't pick it up, just kicked it under a racking unit. But we did look who the possible candidates were and saying "well you'd know if you'd lose one of those, they are practically joined to you.." in a voice that was impossible to not hear. If they were to have heard us say it they certainly hid it better than the object they left behind.

Was a more memorable shopping trip for sure

"There are some great stories here. We were looking around a local supermarket once and managed to kick something. It wasn't at all busy and on.looking down it was a butt plug and judging by the moisture on its and lack of dust it had definitely had been a recent evacuation.

Obviously didn't pick it up, just kicked it under a racking unit. But we did look who the possible candidates were and saying "well you'd know if you'd lose one of those, they are practically joined to you.." in a voice that was impossible to not hear. If they were to have heard us say it they certainly hid it better than the object they left behind.

Was a more memorable shopping trip for sure

"

I'd be hee hawing and peeps would know summits not right due to my laughter if it had been me... Who discovered it

One time I'd met a fabber for coffee. I already had something else planned later so had the new M&S matching undies, garter belt, stockings, skirt and top. When we said out goodbyes, I headed for the pedestrian crossing en route to my parked car. Suddenly I was away, my knickers were slipping and if I didn't think fast enough, I was in danger of losing them whilst I walked! I had visions of them slipping to my ankles as I crossed the road amongst lots of pedestrians, then stepping outta them and not acknowledge it happened... ..

But thought "feck it they're ma new M&S undies and I ain't losing them!" stuck 1 hand down waistband of skirt and clung on! Pmsl

"

I'd be hee hawing and peeps would know summits not right due to my laughter if it had been me... Who discovered it

One time I'd met a fabber for coffee. I already had something else planned later so had the new M&S matching undies, garter belt, stockings, skirt and top. When we said out goodbyes, I headed for the pedestrian crossing en route to my parked car. Suddenly I was away, my knickers were slipping and if I didn't think fast enough, I was in danger of losing them whilst I walked! I had visions of them slipping to my ankles as I crossed the road amongst lots of pedestrians, then stepping outta them and not acknowledge it happened... ..

But thought "feck it they're ma new M&S undies and I ain't losing them!" stuck 1 hand down waistband of skirt and clung on! Pmsl "

I'd love to see the sight of someone just stepping out of undies as they cross the road, but I'd likely say "excuse me you just dropped something" in the hope that they'd respond with something saucy.

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

Some of these stories are hilarious

I once had a bloke I was seeing put a clitoral toy into my arse, a bullet toy.

I said ‘why did you put it up there’?? He said ‘isn’t that where it goes’?!?

Haha half an hour later and I managed to push it out but boy it hurt and there was no way I was going to a&e with it lodged in my anus, it was still buzzing too

Ms

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

A friends ex-girlfriend put a bullet vibrator up her bum and it went on a journey. She had to go to A&E for help. I believe she was there about 5 hours waiting and the batteries never stopped.

They had already broken up, but as she had no other friends she sent him texts with frequent updates of what was going on, all through the night. He read out all the texts at a BBQ gathering some time later. As she had been pretty unpopular I'm afraid we did all laugh It was bloody hilarious though

"I'd love to see the sight of someone just stepping out of undies as they cross the road, but I'd likely say "excuse me you just dropped something" in the hope that they'd respond with something saucy. "

I'd have said something along the lines of "aww thank you - the xllour matches my cheeks "

"I'd love to see the sight of someone just stepping out of undies as they cross the road, but I'd likely say "excuse me you just dropped something" in the hope that they'd respond with something saucy.

I'd have said something along the lines of "aww thank you - the xllour matches my cheeks " "

Prove it

I’m an A&E doc. Have pulled a few interesting things out of arses and have sent another few to theatre. Golf balls are hard to grab and take out. Vegetables either come out in one piece or are a nightmare, but less concerning as that can generally pass on its own. A dildo once was too far in to grab so that went to theatre. Chap was given it back the next morning in a specimen pot…

"I’m an A&E doc. Have pulled a few interesting things out of arses and have sent another few to theatre. Golf balls are hard to grab and take out. Vegetables either come out in one piece or are a nightmare, but less concerning as that can generally pass on its own. A dildo once was too far in to grab so that went to theatre. Chap was given it back the next morning in a specimen pot…"

Oooft! My friend and colleague who worked as a nurse in A&E said nothing surprised her or her colleagues what they've had to extract from orifaces! Humans too inquisitive for their own good or stupidity!

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

If it fits give it a go. If it doesn’t fit, push harder.

"If it fits give it a go. If it doesn’t fit, push harder. "

And there's "always time for lube" quoted from the film, 'Evolution'

By *m389Man  over a year ago

Bromley

"If it fits give it a go. If it doesn’t fit, push harder.

And there's "always time for lube" quoted from the film, 'Evolution' "

That scene is gold!

» Add a new message to this topic