FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naked at home.

Naked at home.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ny1local OP   Man  over a year ago

READING

I enjoy being naked at home, but, because I live in a first floor flat easily overlooked by neighbours, I tend to keep my curtains closed...I don't want to be in trouble, or seen as some sort of old perv.It would be nice to have some daylight at home, but I don't know what the legality is of having the curtains open while naked (without having a stiffy)..anybody know ?..ps happy new year all you fabsters..will be back later to check any replies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

There is a gvt site that will tell you about laws that cover this ....

Best to use that than ask FAB folk who sometimes just say sommat for the fun of it ..... the tinkers.

If you can be seen by the public you would be causing an offence. Doesn't matter that it's your flat.....

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It is not actually illegal to be naked anywhere. The only thing that will get you in trouble is if you are doing something obscene - bring naked by itself is not really considered to be an obscene act. Unless you were wanking in the window for everyone to see then you are probably fine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I enjoy being naked at home, but, because I live in a first floor flat easily overlooked by neighbours, I tend to keep my curtains closed...I don't want to be in trouble, or seen as some sort of old perv.It would be nice to have some daylight at home, but I don't know what the legality is of having the curtains open while naked (without having a stiffy)..anybody know ?..ps happy new year all you fabsters..will be back later to check any replies "

Put some shorts on? Best way is to have respect for the neighbours as you have to live with them, such as not jet washing your driveway and splattering mud onto their windows

Why is it so important to you to expose yourself to anyone that may potentially glance in the direction of your windows?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Would net curtains be the answer?

I believe (but finer legal minds than mine will be along to set me straight if I'm wrong ) that you can do as you please in your own home but if someone complains that you're causing distress you could be in trouble.

It seems a shame to me that someone couldn't be naked in a non sexual sense in their own house

Cheltenham

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/nudity-public-guidance-handling-cases-naturism

Cheltenham

Being naked does not have to be sexual and any one who tells you otherwise is wrong.

King's Crustacean

"It is not actually illegal to be naked anywhere. The only thing that will get you in trouble is if you are doing something obscene - bring naked by itself is not really considered to be an obscene act. Unless you were wanking in the window for everyone to see then you are probably fine."

Check the law. It is illegal to be naked in public if someone is offended by it.....

If children see you parents will be protective and complain and you will be GUILTY ....

Check the law . Don't use FABBERS as your sole source of info.

King's Crustacean

"Being naked does not have to be sexual and any one who tells you otherwise is wrong."

That's not what he asked.

Isn't it something like, it's only illegal if it offends someone and they complain?

King's Crustacean

"https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/nudity-public-guidance-handling-cases-naturism"

He is not talking about naturism. He's risking being seen naked by those that don't want it, aren't expecting it and are in their own neighbourhood.

If he was in a top floor flat then maybe he'd get away with it......

O.P...... what floor are you on ? are you visible to the public ?

King's Crustacean

"Isn't it something like, it's only illegal if it offends someone and they complain? "

Yep

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

fit day and night blinds look them up you can have day light and be naked private

"It is not actually illegal to be naked anywhere. The only thing that will get you in trouble is if you are doing something obscene - bring naked by itself is not really considered to be an obscene act. Unless you were wanking in the window for everyone to see then you are probably fine.

Check the law. It is illegal to be naked in public if someone is offended by it.....

If children see you parents will be protective and complain and you will be GUILTY ....

Check the law . Don't use FABBERS as your sole source of info."

And let’s face it if you are exposed to children, even if it is your own home, you will be complained about and it’s just wrong to start with

Cheltenham

"https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/nudity-public-guidance-handling-cases-naturism

He is not talking about naturism. He's risking being seen naked by those that don't want it, aren't expecting it and are in their own neighbourhood.

O.P...... what floor are you on ? are you visible to the public ?"

This is the guidance for nudity. It is exactly what he is asking for.

By *apperMystiqueMan  over a year ago

east Glasgow

Net curtains is your safest bet here. Will let in light but obscures vision happy 2022

King's Crustacean

"https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/nudity-public-guidance-handling-cases-naturism

This is the guidance for nudity. It is exactly what he is asking for."

I guess it is. I wasn't looking at it from a naturism angle because he'd lose that argument right away -

Cheltenham

I guess it is. I wasn't looking at it from a naturism angle because he'd lose that argument right away -

"

I must have read that in a totally different way to you because I see nothing in that link that makes it illegal to be naked at home. It would be a very hard argument for someone to say that being naked at home was against the law because then you wouldn’t be able to go to the shower or even change your clothes. It is clearly a normal thing to do to be naked at home and as such I would be very surprised of the law decided to get involved because someone is walking around their flat naked.

King's Crustacean

I must have read that in a totally different way to you because I see nothing in that link that makes it illegal to be naked at home. It would be a very hard argument for someone to say that being naked at home was against the law because then you wouldn’t be able to go to the shower or even change your clothes. It is clearly a normal thing to do to be naked at home and as such I would be very surprised of the law decided to get involved because someone is walking around their flat naked. "

I never said it was illegal to be naked at home.

He would be charged with an offense if he is viewable by the public and they are offended...

The article you provided backs this up clearly.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

"Isn't it something like, it's only illegal if it offends someone and they complain? "

Yes.

That’s why Granny Crumpet has to have a silhouette instead of a pic

King's Crustacean

"Isn't it something like, it's only illegal if it offends someone and they complain?

Yes.

That’s why Granny Crumpet has to have a silhouette instead of a pic "

ffs.......... lol

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

You could put up that mirrored film that is a mirror effect on the outside and you can see out on the inside.

I mean it might annoy neighbours on a sunny day but it’s better the sun reflections glares out at them than your cock.

Net curtains are OK as long as you don't have lights on in the house

So, daytime, nets, nightime, curtains drawn

You vantage do anything these days without upsetting somebody though so does that make everything wrong

By *ny1local OP   Man  over a year ago

READING

Thanks everyone, some interesting view points. A reminder to those that think it's 'important for me to expose myself ',I did say that currently my curtains stay closed. I will check out the link, but in meantime I'll err on the side of caution and keep them closed. To those that sent me sensible messages thanks..those that sent abusive ones, I suggest you ask for your money back from the charm school.

» Add a new message to this topic