FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Compliments to you…

Compliments to you…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancer36 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

As the year draws to a close I thought it be fun to send a little compliment or two to anyone on the thread - maybe they make you smile, laugh, pitch a trouser tent or set your fanny a fluttering

Whatever it is give them a little shout out!

Much love to you all for the year ahead

D xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dancer you are beautiful inside and out. You do make me laugh with the stories you tell me. You are always kind and caring. I love your pictures they certainly turn me on! x

Awwwh I love these threads. Compliments to you for starting it OP xx

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

You’re both lovely folks, and I wish you all the best for the New Year.

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Not sure if you mean on here or a private message. But I'll put on here for now.

Dancer. You seem genuinely lovely. Your pictures are great and deservedly make it onto hotpics. My husband is certainly a big fan

Stirling

"Dancer you are beautiful inside and out. You do make me laugh with the stories you tell me. You are always kind and caring. I love your pictures they certainly turn me on! x"

Aw Jack or is it John always a pleasure seeing your uploads or comments in the forum, a beautiful soul, well mannered, kind and bloody sexy as hell! As for turning me on, you flipped my switch a long time ago. Big love to you xx

A shout out to all on the forums this year for keeping me entertained and for making some lovely friends..

Hope to meet more in 2022..

Happy new year all

Stirling

"Awwwh I love these threads. Compliments to you for starting it OP xx"

Aw you’re welcome lovely, always enjoy your threads, an inclusive, friendly and warm individual with a kind heart! Beautiful photos also. x

Stirling

"Not sure if you mean on here or a private message. But I'll put on here for now.

Dancer. You seem genuinely lovely. Your pictures are great and deservedly make it onto hotpics. My husband is certainly a big fan "

thank you I’m flattered! Always admire your photos and think you have been a welcome addition to the forums, a lovely couple. x

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

As I don't really like tatts... to anyone on the thread with em, Nice Taaatts!

Stirling

"You’re both lovely folks, and I wish you all the best for the New Year. "

Always smiling - such an upbeat gent! All the very best to you too xx

Thank you, to all my wonderful friends on here. There are some truly beautiful souls here, and you make the world a brighter and better place

Wolverhampton

Tmontana. A sweet guy with a real talent for taking pulse quickening pictures x

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

To each and every formite I love u all x

Stirling

"Thank you, to all my wonderful friends on here. There are some truly beautiful souls here, and you make the world a brighter and better place "

Over this past year we have gotten to know each other pretty well, I have found you to be one of the most genuinely beautiful humans - always respectful, kind and considerate of others, a true gem! Have a wonderful time tonight

To you, reading this. You're awesome. You look great and you deserve the best year ever in 2022.

Don't ever dull your sparkle

By *eardedman7Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 15:02:54]

I think you’re all bloody marvellous people. I don’t know many of you that well but you all make me smile and giggle. Quite a few of you cause rather strong arousal too.

By *piping-hot.Man  over a year ago

Rutland - visiting Edinburgh

I wish youball a very happy new year when it comes

By *eardedman7Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

To be fair have to compliment you all, my experience on fab before the forums was dreadful. The forums has really given me a new experience and I have spoke to some amazing people who I hope to have meets with next year.

Keep doing what your doing x

"To each and every formite I love u all x"

Thanks for being so lovely xxx and for now open minded you are! Wish we had more people like you in the world xxx

Stirling

"To you, reading this. You're awesome. You look great and you deserve the best year ever in 2022.

Don't ever dull your sparkle "

Love this! Made me smile x

"As the year draws to a close I thought it be fun to send a little compliment or two to anyone on the thread - maybe they make you smile, laugh, pitch a trouser tent or set your fanny a fluttering

D xx

"

What a beautiful idea!

I for one, need something positive to end/start the year with as working straight through until next Friday morning.

I am new here . Only been using the forums for a couple of days but I’ve enjoyed reading all your messages and contributing a few of my own . I will try to be even more active in the forums over the coming months trying to make you lot smile or sharing any insights I may have. I hope to get to know you all better also. So far, even as a newbie, I have felt most welcomed . Thankyou to one and all.

Stirling

"I think you’re all bloody marvellous people. I don’t know many of you that well but you all make me smile and giggle. Quite a few of you cause rather strong arousal too. "

Such a kind soul, only recently getting to know you more but I have very much enjoy your inclusive nature on here x

I’ve made friends with some amazing people this year that has made fab the experience it has been. I will be pinging some compliments out later

Stirling

"As the year draws to a close I thought it be fun to send a little compliment or two to anyone on the thread - maybe they make you smile, laugh, pitch a trouser tent or set your fanny a fluttering

D xx

What a beautiful idea!

I for one, need something positive to end/start the year with as working straight through until next Friday morning. "

Keep going Kinky! You got this- have a well deserved break come next Friday and treat yourself to some self care, a little something just for you! xx

Stirling

"To be fair have to compliment you all, my experience on fab before the forums was dreadful. The forums has really given me a new experience and I have spoke to some amazing people who I hope to have meets with next year.

Keep doing what your doing x"

Amazing, loving the positivity! Glad you have found the forums and the people here to be friendly, I could just squish you xx

By *xydadbodMan  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Do wish you all a very Happy New year and whatever you're plans are for tonight be it going out, celebrating with family, staying in.. just ensure you enjoy yourself and stay safe.

Let's hope for a better but naughty 2022

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Everyone has been very welcoming to me and made my short time here enjoyable.

So thank you to you all

"Dancer you are beautiful inside and out. You do make me laugh with the stories you tell me. You are always kind and caring. I love your pictures they certainly turn me on! x

Aw Jack or is it John always a pleasure seeing your uploads or comments in the forum, a beautiful soul, well mannered, kind and bloody sexy as hell! As for turning me on, you flipped my switch a long time ago. Big love to you xx"

It’s Jack Just don’t say Hi on an airplane

Thank you very much Xx

Stirling

"To each and every formite I love u all x

Thanks for being so lovely xxx and for now open minded you are! Wish we had more people like you in the world xxx"

Ah Kylie - my cereal eating goddess! I adore you, your sassy, funny and frankly random as f**k threads have made some of the dark days that little brighter, keep shining! xx

Stirling

"Dancer you are beautiful inside and out. You do make me laugh with the stories you tell me. You are always kind and caring. I love your pictures they certainly turn me on! x

Aw Jack or is it John always a pleasure seeing your uploads or comments in the forum, a beautiful soul, well mannered, kind and bloody sexy as hell! As for turning me on, you flipped my switch a long time ago. Big love to you xx

It’s Jack Just don’t say Hi on an airplane

Thank you very much Xx"

I was just teasing - one never forgets a name you’re very welcome xx

Stirling

"I am new here . Only been using the forums for a couple of days but I’ve enjoyed reading all your messages and contributing a few of my own . I will try to be even more active in the forums over the coming months trying to make you lot smile or sharing any insights I may have. I hope to get to know you all better also. So far, even as a newbie, I have felt most welcomed . Thankyou to one and all. "

This is lovely and welcome to the forums, I hope you continue to enjoy it here xx

Happy New year to all lady’s and gents that know me hope next year is better for us all x

Love this post . X

Wolverhampton

"Everyone has been very welcoming to me and made my short time here enjoyable.

So thank you to you all"

You're such a nice man Mr Sprout and I wish nothing but good things for you x

By *ond Jimmy BondMan  over a year ago

London

I’d just like to say you’re all wonderful. Fab (mostly) is a great place x

Stirling

"Do wish you all a very Happy New year and whatever you're plans are for tonight be it going out, celebrating with family, staying in.. just ensure you enjoy yourself and stay safe.

Let's hope for a better but naughty 2022 "

There he is, have done a power of perving on you this year have a wonderful 2022 keep being your naughty, cheeky and all round lovely self xx

By *entative_steps7781Couple  over a year ago

Home

Aww, what a great thread! Have very much enjoyed chatting to people from the forum, and there have been more than a few that have made us smile, so thank you for that.

Hope to chat to more of ya in 2022

MJ

D xx

"

What a lovely lass, great body, fantastic pics, especially the butt plug ones, they definitely pitch my trouser tent......xx

I think everyone should join in and we should do a FAB group rendition of ‘Love Train’ by the O’Jays.

Sure does sound like a lot of Iove is being spread.

‘People all over the site join in. Join hands. Start a love train, love train’ …….. points an imaginary microphone to the crowd.

Stirling

So thank you to you all"

You are such a lovely man, your posts always make me smile xx

"Thank you, to all my wonderful friends on here. There are some truly beautiful souls here, and you make the world a brighter and better place

Over this past year we have gotten to know each other pretty well, I have found you to be one of the most genuinely beautiful humans - always respectful, kind and considerate of others, a true gem! Have a wonderful time tonight "

All of that, right back atcha, you wonderful woman

Can’t wait until April!

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

There are loads of lovely people here. And I've appreciated every kind comment or advice people have given me. But also for the laughs and comradery on the forum.

"There are loads of lovely people here. And I've appreciated every kind comment or advice people have given me. But also for the laughs and comradery on the forum. "

I love you Frida. you are just a gorgeous human being inside and out. Xx

Stirling

"There are loads of lovely people here. And I've appreciated every kind comment or advice people have given me. But also for the laughs and comradery on the forum. "

Nor in agreement at pretty much everything you post, always articulate, to the post and non judgemental! A lovely woman, have a great Ny x

Stirling

"There are loads of lovely people here. And I've appreciated every kind comment or advice people have given me. But also for the laughs and comradery on the forum.

Nor in agreement at pretty much everything you post, always articulate, to the post and non judgemental! A lovely woman, have a great Ny x"

*Nod - even

Well I have to say the forum tends to attract the nice, beautiful inside and out decent folk. Compliment to you all!

Aw! What a lovely thread. Almost making my eyeliner run and I’m sure I just heard a thump in my chest. Dunno what the fuck that was though

Stirling

"Aww, what a great thread! Have very much enjoyed chatting to people from the forum, and there have been more than a few that have made us smile, so thank you for that.

Hope to chat to more of ya in 2022

MJ "

Love your profile! Glad you have found the positivity in the forums, always come across warm and friendly. All the very best to you xx

Stirling

"Aw! What a lovely thread. Almost making my eyeliner run and I’m sure I just heard a thump in my chest. Dunno what the fuck that was though "

Oh god no…not the eyeliner!!

A wonderfully (not as dark as he seems) man with a kind heart xx

La la land

"There are loads of lovely people here. And I've appreciated every kind comment or advice people have given me. But also for the laughs and comradery on the forum.

I love you Frida. you are just a gorgeous human being inside and out. Xx"

You've really flung yourself into the forums. That takes more bravery that I have I admire that in you x

La la land

Nor in agreement at pretty much everything you post, always articulate, to the post and non judgemental! A lovely woman, have a great Ny x"

You're fair and take no shit. I often nod in agreement with you. You are lovely and supportive, blwyddyn newydd dda beautiful x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I like the good people, the entertaining people and the fun people.

Mostly everyone fits into one of those categories.

If they don't, I don't like them

"To you, reading this. You're awesome. You look great and you deserve the best year ever in 2022.

No compliment but an apology to those I have offended and a thank you to those who made me laugh.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman  over a year ago

Next Door

I might not join in On many threads but I enjoy reading most.

There are some lovely friendships on here, lots of love and kindness, and lots of very funny conversations.

Hoping to meet a few of you in April.

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

To all my wonderful friends I've made on here and some I've had the pleasure of meeting, and the rest who make the forum an interesting place to while away the time, you're all fab!

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

London

Lovely thread indeed x

I love you all, you naughty sexy people

Hippy and Kinky inked

By *otshot14Woman  over a year ago

nuneaton

Think everyone has made me laugh on here at some point in this weird 2021.

Let's hope 2022,is more brighter.love to u all

London

"Think everyone has made me laugh on here at some point in this weird 2021.

Let's hope 2022,is more brighter.love to u all"

2022 will be a much brighter year, I’m confident of that

"Hippy and Kinky inked "

Love you both

Midnight is the one I'd like to compliment. I sadly didn't get to meet her at the mls, I wanted to say thank you because she checked in on me after a your week in 3 words thread. I was fine but she just wanted to make sure. It really touched, especially as most of the time it's easy to feel invisible here.

By *lark_KentMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I'd like to compliment you all, you are all fabulous in your own ways

Hippy always checks in and I love her for it she’s an angel

Bellaseas reached out to me after one of my forum posts and we realised at the mls we’re the same person beauty inside and out

Dancer always sends kind words and is a beautiful soul

Forgive me if I can’t remember all, there are so many that are wonderful friends, and who have made my time on here wonderful, I’ve made friends for life and never did I think I’d find that

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

So many humans here have made me smile this year to everyone that makes this crazy community what it is. Happy new year x

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

This is such an uplifting thread Dancer, thank you.

Thank you all for helping me make it through this year. Your words of encouragement and support mean so much to me.

I’ve made some wonderful friends here and I’m looking forward to seeing you all again very soon.

I wish you all good health and happiness in 2022..

As a relative newcomer on these threads, I'd like to say how lucky I've been to have connected to some very special people. Of course special mention to Dancer 36 who illuminates the forums with her vivacious personality, beauty and warmth. Also to NBVN who is such a lovely, kind and stunning lady!

Wish you all a fab 2022!!

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

There are a multitude of people on the forum who have been utterly lovely this year, and most of you make me smile or chuckle daily.

You all make this place fun and somewhere we can't help but come back to. Like our favourite pub

But a massive thank you and huge appreciation to my favourite humans, you've kept me sane, dried my tears and generally been absolutely amazing I'm doing that thing that annoys so many people..... and saying that those humans know who they are

Sorry Dee.... not exactly what you asked for but still.

P.S. you're lovely

Posh

We don't do friends or Veri's but the people we have met during the year have all been wonderful.

We have laughed, joked, had some beautiful meals, flirted and more.

We even got asked to leave one place for being too naughty with some good friends.

To all of you and to the friends we are yet to meet... Happy new year, may what is to come be amazing for you.

London

"There are a multitude of people on the forum who have been utterly lovely this year, and most of you make me smile or chuckle daily.

You all make this place fun and somewhere we can't help but come back to. Like our favourite pub

But a massive thank you and huge appreciation to my favourite humans, you've kept me sane, dried my tears and generally been absolutely amazing I'm doing that thing that annoys so many people..... and saying that those humans know who they are

P.S. you're lovely

Posh "

Such a lovely couple

Stirling

"There are a multitude of people on the forum who have been utterly lovely this year, and most of you make me smile or chuckle daily.

P.S. you're lovely

Posh "

Absolutely no apology needed! You are one of the loveliest humans wishing you and Bob a happy 2022, forever making me smile and your concern for me during low points this year was immeasurable - thank you xx

By *pectressWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

Right back at you

Stirling

"As a relative newcomer on these threads, I'd like to say how lucky I've been to have connected to some very special people. Of course special mention to Dancer 36 who illuminates the forums with her vivacious personality, beauty and warmth. Also to NBVN who is such a lovely, kind and stunning lady!

Wish you all a fab 2022!!"

Aw thank you Harry - you’re cute

Stirling

"Hippy always checks in and I love her for it she’s an angel

Bellaseas reached out to me after one of my forum posts and we realised at the mls we’re the same person beauty inside and out

Dancer always sends kind words and is a beautiful soul

Forgive me if I can’t remember all, there are so many that are wonderful friends, and who have made my time on here wonderful, I’ve made friends for life and never did I think I’d find that "

Just an absolute sweetheart inside an out, a inspirational woman who deserves all the happiness in the world xx

Stirling

"This is such an uplifting thread Dancer, thank you.

Thank you all for helping me make it through this year. Your words of encouragement and support mean so much to me.

I’ve made some wonderful friends here and I’m looking forward to seeing you all again very soon.

I wish you all good health and happiness in 2022..

"

All the very best to you too Lorraine, it’s been a pleasure chatting to you when we do, a truly lovely woman xx

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Don't get many compliments here

By *ixedDevilMan  over a year ago

Bootyville

Everyone on this thread is a hot as fuckkkkk

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Dancer, one of your videos is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen on here. Luke

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

There are really a number of people I could compliment and I will try and apologies to those if I have missed you out.

Dancer - You are stunning and always have nice things to say about everyone and your compliments have done my self esteem a world of good.

NotSoPosh - You are brilliantly witty and so inclusive in all your threads and I always admire how much effort you put into getting everyone involved.

TMontana - Awesome body but also really kind and willing to give other guys their due which I hope all men can follow the example of.

xCurvyPrincessx - You are such a ray of bubbly sunshine and will always be grateful to you for helping me navigate through my first club experience.

VirginaGirl - Always love speaking with you as you're very upfront and honest and thank you for sounding interested in whatever crap I say!

Kinky_Inked_Bi - You are beautiful inside and out and deserve the best! I hope you remember that even if you are feeling low.

Jamie Hants - Absolutely hilarious and such a great person to speak to. Thank you for brightening my day on multiple occasions.

AJ from Yeah Baby - You are gorgeous with great legs but messaging with you every day has been a massive highlight of this year. You are kind, funny, cheeky and just a beautiful soul.

I may have gone a bit overboard here and apologies once again for anyone I have missed out but without you all, I'd have left a long time ago so thanks for the entertainment and love and here's to 2022!

Stirling

"There are really a number of people I could compliment and I will try and apologies to those if I have missed you out.

Dancer - You are stunning and always have nice things to say about everyone and your compliments have done my self esteem a world of good.

NotSoPosh - You are brilliantly witty and so inclusive in all your threads and I always admire how much effort you put into getting everyone involved.

TMontana - Awesome body but also really kind and willing to give other guys their due which I hope all men can follow the example of.

xCurvyPrincessx - You are such a ray of bubbly sunshine and will always be grateful to you for helping me navigate through my first club experience.

VirginaGirl - Always love speaking with you as you're very upfront and honest and thank you for sounding interested in whatever crap I say!

Kinky_Inked_Bi - You are beautiful inside and out and deserve the best! I hope you remember that even if you are feeling low.

Jamie Hants - Absolutely hilarious and such a great person to speak to. Thank you for brightening my day on multiple occasions.

AJ from Yeah Baby - You are gorgeous with great legs but messaging with you every day has been a massive highlight of this year. You are kind, funny, cheeky and just a beautiful soul.

I may have gone a bit overboard here and apologies once again for anyone I have missed out but without you all, I'd have left a long time ago so thanks for the entertainment and love and here's to 2022! "

And this is why you are one of the loveliest souls on here, such a kind and I absolutely adore that bum xx

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 18:40:00]

Stirling

"There are really a number of people I could compliment and I will try and apologies to those if I have missed you out.

I may have gone a bit overboard here and apologies once again for anyone I have missed out but without you all, I'd have left a long time ago so thanks for the entertainment and love and here's to 2022!

And this is why you are one of the loveliest souls on here, such a kind and I absolutely adore that bum xx"

*kind heart

the middle somewhere

So thank you to you all

You are such a lovely man, your posts always make me smile xx"

I missed this. Thank you for your kind words xx

By *igerstyle2k2Man  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

dancer 36, I'm a fan of yours and your pics always put a smile on my face!

You're all a lovely bunch and if there's ever a question or concern you're all quick to offer a reply or comment!

Hope y'all have a lovely new year!

By *nfin8yWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

The forums have been the highlight of Fab for me and have kept me (and I’m sure many others too) going during these difficult times. There are some great not just good people on here and I wish you all happiness and good health and lots and lots of fun times in the future.

Thank you Foolhardly that was really kind of you to mention me! You are top man and you will certainly go a long way in all aspects of life with your mindset especially on here with your attitude and respect towards others Happy New Year!

"Tmontana. A sweet guy with a real talent for taking pulse quickening pictures x"

Ahh thank you You are a lovely hot couple it’s always a pleasure to chat x

"As a relative newcomer on these threads, I'd like to say how lucky I've been to have connected to some very special people. Of course special mention to Dancer 36 who illuminates the forums with her vivacious personality, beauty and warmth. Also to NBVN who is such a lovely, kind and stunning lady!

Wish you all a fab 2022!!"

Aww you bloody lovely man, thank you so much. Its been awesome getting to know you and you're are very welcome addition to the forum.

I would also like to compliment all of the forum users, especially the influx of newer forum users who have provided new characters and personalities that I welcome greatly.

I have made some fantastic friends through the forum, had some fun and frivolity which will continue into 2022 and I am so excited to continue my journey.

NBVN x

I may have gone a bit overboard here and apologies once again for anyone I have missed out but without you all, I'd have left a long time ago so thanks for the entertainment and love and here's to 2022! "

That’s so sweet to say, thank you

You’re a gent who throws himself into forum challenges, always has a kind word, funny and have one of the peachiest bums I ever did see!

What a lovely thread. Kudos to Dancer.

One of the attractions to me rejoining was the forums.

You are all lovely people.

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

To everyone who dips in to the forums

...thank you for helping to ease the boredom and monotony when 'stuck' working from home ... and for all being such great cake lovers!

It’s odd to think of what an affect we have on one another and we don’t even know it. Fab break on a rough day at work or doing chores etc, a lovely message or something and it can get you through the day. Make you feel special and such. A lasted positive effect too. You find yourself in some unexpected places.

Happy new year all, I hope to meet some of you this year in person. I’m

Glad you’re all here x

the middle somewhere

Bump. Back in. Get complimenting people

"Bump. Back in. Get complimenting people "

...where's the cake?

the middle somewhere

"Bump. Back in. Get complimenting people

...where's the cake? "

...where's the cake?

"

Careful ... that's bordering on a marriage proposal in cake terms

the middle somewhere

...where's the cake?

Careful ... that's bordering on a marriage proposal in cake terms "

If there was a pasty or sausage roll emoji in there it would of been

...where's the cake?

Careful ... that's bordering on a marriage proposal in cake terms

If there was a pasty or sausage roll emoji in there it would of been "

Tease!

So many beautiful people in one place. Its hard to know where to start!

But you're all fab worthy, funny, kind, and I hope you have a brilliant day!

» Add a new message to this topic