FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married men

Married men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m6469 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northwich

Why is it so difficult for married men on here as a couple to find coulpes or single lady for fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it’s difficult in general for men to find single women or couples on here….

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I would say because plenty of married men hide behind a couples profile, when in truth the partner has no knowledge whatsoever and would likely be distraught if they found out.

Then there's attraction. The single or other couple would need to be attracted to both is that's the way the meet was intended on going, which is of course more difficult to find.

"Why is it so difficult for married men on here as a couple to find coulpes or single lady for fun "

Not sure of the question, but if you are asking if you as a married man who is here as a couple, but you are meeting in effect couples and singles as a single married male rather a couple - I think you already have your answer.

Or just a wind up thread

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

It's really hard. Hubby has the white card to play alone but many think our profile is just him. Plus some filters rule us out as they block couples, he doesn't want his own profile yet but it does make it really hard for him to play on his own.

By *m6469 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northwich

Or for Thier partner or wife to arrange one for them

"Why is it so difficult for married men on here as a couple to find coulpes or single lady for fun "

Most couples are looking for women

Your marital status, your age and your height will all go against you

I'm not saying 'give up'

I just think you're gonna be very lucky to find an understanding playmate

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I doubt it's much, if any harder for a guy from a couple to get a meet than it is for a single guy.

If said guy matches a lot of women's idea of a fantasy fuck, then he'll get lots of meets, if he doesn't, he probably won't.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

If as a married man, you are playing as a single man then you encounter the same challenge that all single men face, it really isn’t easy, but it’s not impossible.

You are also married, you have a partner, many folks may ask why that partner is not involved, or just avoid, there are plenty of “single” single men, why choose a complex situation?

[Removed by poster at 31/12/21 13:52:30]

"I think it’s difficult in general for men to find single women or couples on here…. "

This!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Why not have a single profile and cross reference that on your couple one.

My partner and I have a joint profile and individual ones, I happily speak to people who might want to meet my partner and he's had some good meets here.

People are suspicious at times, because there's so many men claiming they have permission to play, when they don't.

"I think it’s difficult in general for men to find single women or couples on here…. "

What she said …

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If I was looking to meet men, I would expect those in the OPs position to have their own single profile.

It may be unfair, but I am always a little dubious about profiles that say onebor both meet alone, yet they don't have a solo profile, simply because it gets around filters.

» Add a new message to this topic