FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so woman Evan search for guys??

so woman Evan search for guys??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hebeardedman69 OP   Man  over a year ago

essex

So I have been on hear for a minute now and I just get the feels that woman don’t really search for guys. Or I’m just an unlucky lad. Maybe it’s my profile.

What’s going on hear? Don’t want to loose faith

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Plenty of women search for guys. I’ve had contact initiated by ladies.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Some women do actively to their own searching.

However, you need to remember that there are many more men than women on here, so they can afford to be picky.

Is your profile selling you? Women do read profiles and usually need to be engaged enough to wabt to know more.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yep I message first If I see what I want to see in their profile

There's approx. 1 trillion men for every woman on here.

I don't bother searching any more. I can just tick 'Looking for men' and get 50 messages from having no pics and a shit profile.

So women with decent pics and profile will be snowed under with messages.

Don't take it personally OP.

Yes. I have had a few messages from women on here.

"There's approx. 1 trillion men for every woman on here.

I don't bother searching any more. I can just tick 'Looking for men' and get 50 messages from having no pics and a shit profile.

Don't take it personally OP. "

Just checked you profile…

FAF?

Just checked you profile…

FAF? "

Bring cheese

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

They're always pestering me

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

"So I have been on hear for a minute now and I just get the feels that woman don’t really search for guys. Or I’m just an unlucky lad. Maybe it’s my profile.

What’s going on hear? Don’t want to loose faith "

You need more pictures my friend...let people see you in different circumstances, put some images in something you like to wear when you are out, put some images of you showing some of your passions or hobbies...I know it's a sex site, but that doesn't mean you only have to put nudes and dick pics on your profile. There are tens of thousands of men on this site and the majority have very similar images to yours...so your profile wouldn't stand out. Express yourself ad a person a bit more through your images ...hope this helps

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

I’ve had a few women message me first,I think it’s only because I put on another thread that I like ironing

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 21:14:48]

essex

Ok so generally the profile needs work. And that’s the key point. Thanks guys a girls il have to sit down and overhaul it adding more pictures. Just need some one to take some for me now lol.

"They're always pestering me "

Some just don't understand that no means no, I'm not a sex object

By *ittlechick77Couple  over a year ago

Staines

"So I have been on hear for a minute now and I just get the feels that woman don’t really search for guys. Or I’m just an unlucky lad. Maybe it’s my profile.

You need more pictures my friend...let people see you in different circumstances, put some images in something you like to wear when you are out, put some images of you showing some of your passions or hobbies...I know it's a sex site, but that doesn't mean you only have to put nudes and dick pics on your profile. There are tens of thousands of men on this site and the majority have very similar images to yours...so your profile wouldn't stand out. Express yourself ad a person a bit more through your images ...hope this helps"

just asking

From your public profile pics what are your hobbies

Admiring you 6 pack and cartwheels in a field

"Yep I message first If I see what I want to see in their profile "

Good on you

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I searched for a guy. Ended up marrying him

J x

If any woman want a nose feel free hahaha

"If any woman want a nose feel free hahaha "

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any women without a nose.

Yes they do

"If any woman want a nose feel free hahaha

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any women without a nose. "

daniella Westbrook??

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

This could be a epiphany

"I’ve had a few women message me first,I think it’s only because I put on another thread that I like ironing "

Knee deep in clunge

You need more pictures my friend...let people see you in different circumstances, put some images in something you like to wear when you are out, put some images of you showing some of your passions or hobbies...I know it's a sex site, but that doesn't mean you only have to put nudes and dick pics on your profile. There are tens of thousands of men on this site and the majority have very similar images to yours...so your profile wouldn't stand out. Express yourself ad a person a bit more through your images ...hope this helps"

Videos like his help ^

ogmore valley

"I’ve had a few women message me first,I think it’s only because I put on another thread that I like ironing

Knee deep in clunge "

Clunge and creased nighties!

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Yep I message first If I see what I want "

Yep, same as this ^^^

"I’ve had a few women message me first,I think it’s only because I put on another thread that I like ironing "

Ironing? Wtf is that. I know better than to Google things I read on here!!

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I search for guys

"I’ve had a few women message me first,I think it’s only because I put on another thread that I like ironing

Knee deep in clunge

Clunge and creased nighties! "

Nighties? Does anyone iron nighties? I don't own one.

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

What’s going on hear? Don’t want to loose faith "

Women search for guys. However, they do get tons of messages, so do not have to search as intently.

Women search for guys. However, they do get tons of messages, so do not have to search as intently."

Who are these women that get tons of messages, I feel like I'm missing out on something

ogmore valley

Ironing? Wtf is that. I know better than to Google things I read on here!! "

You can trust me,I’m not like the others!

Women search for guys. However, they do get tons of messages, so do not have to search as intently.

Who are these women that get tons of messages, I feel like I'm missing out on something "

RIP your inbox

ogmore valley

Knee deep in clunge

Clunge and creased nighties!

Nighties? Does anyone iron nighties? I don't own one. "

Good!

By *edhotlovers2027Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We have been contacted by single females in the past,but they turned out to be fake so we gave up lol

We do bump into the odd one or two in the clubs

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Who are these women that get tons of messages, I feel like I'm missing out on something "

The impression we get is that you guys receive tons of messages.

Think I've jinxed you now

I have been approached by a woman on here, but her request was a bit bizarre, so I assume she thought "he looks desperate - he's bound to be up for anything".

Before creating my profile I decided to study and look at a few others. Seems to me the gentlemen that do well on here have a variety of pics and a well written profile. I have tried to follow suit. So I have the standard ‘man in suit’ photo. A few torso shots and a suggestive underwear shot. I decided not to have a single cock shot. I also put a lot of thought into my profile. But I am a tad worried it sounds more like I am trying to hire someone to paint my garden fence than to have a romantic liaison with . So far I haven’t received a single message. The one lady I did meet came about by being instigated by me. But then I’m not so naive to think I’m everyone’s cup of tea either. I’m not caucasian and I think that instantly puts a lot of people off. But on a positive note I have only been on here for a very short amount of time so I’m hoping things may improve for me. If not then I might have to think about revamping my profile also. I have also decided to try to be visible in some of the forums. This is also a good opportunity to put yourself in the shop window. I won’t post on a lot of the threads I see but if I have something to say I will try to contribute . I also play along on some of the more banter type ones. So in a nutshell . I am glad I have put myself ‘out there’. I’m excited about the journey I am on. Now it’s just wait and see what prevails.

essex

Thanks guys and girls appreciate the input and clearly my profile needs a massive overhaul so il get to it and hope to have more luck moving forward.

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

^^^^this!!

My wife doesn't search. Why should she? She has 1000 messages where she is Guaranteed not to get a knockback. Why would she go chasing uncertainty.

On the other side, I've not had a single unsolicited message on any app since we started 6 weeks ago.

Also expect to give away your privacy to supply a face pic, and they will decide if you are allowed to bless your eyes with their greatness.

Your right to anonymity is given up when you are a bloke.

Edinburgh

"Thanks guys and girls appreciate the input and clearly my profile needs a massive overhaul so il get to it and hope to have more luck moving forward. "

Maybe so, but don't get the wrong idea.... No matter how good it is and you roll it in glitter you will still be at a massive disadvantage to a female with no profile at all.

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

You need more pictures my friend...let people see you in different circumstances, put some images in something you like to wear when you are out, put some images of you showing some of your passions or hobbies...I know it's a sex site, but that doesn't mean you only have to put nudes and dick pics on your profile. There are tens of thousands of men on this site and the majority have very similar images to yours...so your profile wouldn't stand out. Express yourself ad a person a bit more through your images ...hope this helpsjust asking

From your public profile pics what are your hobbies

Admiring you 6 pack and cartwheels in a field "

Yes, that's exactly what my hobbies are...admiring my 6 pack and doing cartwheels in a field

I wait for people to message me as I can't be dealing with fat phobic abuse. I've never been short on messages/ offers like most unicorns on here.

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes I've been contacted and I appreciate them breaking what seems to be the norm of expecting guys to approach first. Having said this some of them didn't put much effort in where others have and yes even women sometimes send messages with very few words when it's not really hard to look at a profile and come up with more than a hi or hey.

^^^^this!!

My wife doesn't search. Why should she? She has 1000 messages where she is Guaranteed not to get a knockback. Why would she go chasing uncertainty.

On the other side, I've not had a single unsolicited message on any app since we started 6 weeks ago.

Also expect to give away your privacy to supply a face pic, and they will decide if you are allowed to bless your eyes with their greatness.

"

Um. Your decision to share a face pic when asked. No-one is holding a gun to your head. You're a grown man perfectly able to say "no" and show your face if and when you choose to just as anyone else is. "Bless your eyes with their greatness" - well, isn't that lovely.

Real hard facts. It's a numbers game.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I search, and if I read a profile that appeals I'll initiate contact. I have more success that way than just hoping someone who appeals stumbles across my profile and decides to message me.

I am extremely selective who I message though, I only approach if there is something specific that draws me in. I don't send copy and paste "hey babe, how r u" messages to every bloke in a 5 mile radius and from conversations I've had with other women on here, the others who message first take a similarly selective approach.

I think the sheer number of single males on the site also makes it very difficult. I sometimes respond to a request posted on the ‘events and meets’ page but normally find out that about 15 other single guys have also contacted the event host. With the supply seemingly outnumbering the demand so dramatically it’s no wonder a lot of the guys may struggle somewhat. I’ve also seen a lot of posts about guys asking others to improve their profile or members saying they will just give up.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I think its a pretty niche fetish for women to be searching out guys called Evan, so bound to be less of them.

By *all Guy 00Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

If any ladies wanna hit me up feel free

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"I think its a pretty niche fetish for women to be searching out guys called Evan, so bound to be less of them. "

And to have found them within a minute of them joining the site.

Edinburgh

^^^^this!!

Um. Your decision to share a face pic when asked. No-one is holding a gun to your head. You're a grown man perfectly able to say "no" and show your face if and when you choose to just as anyone else is. "Bless your eyes with their greatness" - well, isn't that lovely. "

You're right, no-one is holding a gun to my head and the bless their eyes statement was a bit harsh, but you've got to look at it from our point of view.

Discretion is a massive part of this site and the scene in general. A LOT of the profiles have the "send a face pic with your message and we'll return one if interested"

With the ratios of men to women and the fact that guys have to send messages and women don't have to, it's a massive power imbalance.

In order to get any response (most of the time not) I've had to send a large amount of face pics out which in essence has removed the anonymity from it. If I don't send a pic then I'm as bad as all the forum posts about "not reading the profile when I said X" There's no hope at all and I may as well not bother writing anything other than "hey" (which goes down really well).

The women get the choice at this point to send or not to send after having a conversation and making sure they are not a nutter. I don't get that luxury of sussing someone out before I decide if I want to show my face.

Now if the people are genuine and are respectful this isn't an issue, but there's always a chance on sites like this that there are some unsavoury characters, which is why the women do it too.

^^^^this!!

Um. Your decision to share a face pic when asked. No-one is holding a gun to your head. You're a grown man perfectly able to say "no" and show your face if and when you choose to just as anyone else is. "Bless your eyes with their greatness" - well, isn't that lovely.

You're right, no-one is holding a gun to my head and the bless their eyes statement was a bit harsh, but you've got to look at it from our point of view.

Discretion is a massive part of this site and the scene in general. A LOT of the profiles have the "send a face pic with your message and we'll return one if interested"

With the ratios of men to women and the fact that guys have to send messages and women don't have to, it's a massive power imbalance.

In order to get any response (most of the time not) I've had to send a large amount of face pics out which in essence has removed the anonymity from it. If I don't send a pic then I'm as bad as all the forum posts about "not reading the profile when I said X" There's no hope at all and I may as well not bother writing anything other than "hey" (which goes down really well).

The women get the choice at this point to send or not to send after having a conversation and making sure they are not a nutter. I don't get that luxury of sussing someone out before I decide if I want to show my face.

Now if the people are genuine and are respectful this isn't an issue, but there's always a chance on sites like this that there are some unsavoury characters, which is why the women do it too.

"

You've been on Fab for 7 weeks. I think you just haven't yet discovered a way to make the site work for you. Believe me, there are countless men on here who don't feel compelled to share the face pic immediately and still do ok.

Edinburgh

You're right. I've started using a different tact and I'm finally getting some responses.

If someone specifically says "no this..." Or "you have to do this" in their profile then I respect it and try to follow their instructions.

There's nothing more annoying than saying you aren't interested in something and then getting a million messages about it or people contacting you when they obviously haven't read your profile.

» Add a new message to this topic