FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > if you found a cheating friend....

if you found a cheating friend....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andamo OP   Couple  over a year ago

thornton heath

So we've been friends for 8-9 years. The new dad seems to love her but is VERY jealous. He has set up two acc. One for him and a couple thing. It seems like cheating but I don't know the ins and outs. I feel like a duck because I am non-comfrontational and I can't have that conversation. My Mrs knows but won't say anything. One might say it's not my business but she's our friend, and sprogs are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your phrase "I don't know the ins and outs" about sums this up. It's not your drama

By *unnyman84Man  over a year ago

maidstone

"So we've been friends for 8-9 years. The new dad seems to love her but is VERY jealous. He has set up two acc. One for him and a couple thing. It seems like cheating but I don't know the ins and outs. I feel like a duck because I am non-comfrontational and I can't have that conversation. My Mrs knows but won't say anything. One might say it's not my business but she's our friend, and sprogs are."

Is that milk dripping from your nipple??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we've been friends for 8-9 years. The new dad seems to love her but is VERY jealous. He has set up two acc. One for him and a couple thing. It seems like cheating but I don't know the ins and outs. I feel like a duck because I am non-comfrontational and I can't have that conversation. My Mrs knows but won't say anything. One might say it's not my business but she's our friend, and sprogs are."

What do you mean he's jealous?

Are her pics on the couple profile?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Is the couple account with her or some other woman?

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

My thoughts would be that I don't know their relationship dynamic. They may swing as a couple for all I know or give each other permission to play with others.

The only time I'd get involved in someone else's relationship would be if there was some kind of abuse involved and one of them needed help. Other than that, none of my business and not my drama.

Katie.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I wouldn't get involved I would just provide support if needed.

She's you're friend at the end of the day, do what's best

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Can you be a bit clearer anput who the accounts are for and how you know it's him?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I would leave alone x

Sorry but with all respect, it's not in detail enough for me... So if you're having a difficult time describing. Then I wouldn't get involved at all.

Unless you don't value the friendship.....Messy situation, isn't it!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Like you said you don't know the ins and outs but have decided to jump to conclusions it seems.

If you feel you have to tell her do but be ready for repercussions if you are wrong and sometimes even when you are right it can end a friendship.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Am I the only one that's a bit confuzzled?

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

"She's you're friend at the end of the day, do what's best "

But explore more to try to get more facts.

You can be your own detective, setting up a second covert profile and see how he responds.

Don't rush in and spoil a friendship.

Also look at your own motives in this whole dynamic. Are you feeling over protective because you have developed some feelings for the woman? The wording of your posting rather indicates that as possible. You may be unaware of those feelings.

Tread carefully.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"She's you're friend at the end of the day, do what's best "

what is best?

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Mention it to the one you think is cheating, then they can explain or it’ll precipitate them stopping!

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

There are numerous couples on the forum who have a couple's profile and a single one. So I'd say it's not that uncommon here.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I'm generally pretty good at deciphering typo's (I need to be to read my own messages back) and reasonable at working out what people are trying to say but I can't work out this one out OP.

Who is the new dad? - should that be new man as in new b/f for your friend?

Is your friend on the couples profile?

Do you think she/he doesn't know this profile exists? Or that the single one exists?

Sorry, I'm just confused.

Mr

"I'm generally pretty good at deciphering typo's (I need to be to read my own messages back) and reasonable at working out what people are trying to say but I can't work out this one out OP.

Who is the new dad? - should that be new man as in new b/f for your friend?

Is your friend on the couples profile?

Do you think she/he doesn't know this profile exists? Or that the single one exists?

Sorry, I'm just confused.

Mr"

I’m glad you’ve asked this as I’ve read the OP a few times and thought it was just me that was confused

"Am I the only one that's a bit confuzzled? "

Nope, i can't decipher either

» Add a new message to this topic