FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shoulder lookers

Shoulder lookers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he FAB Social - MCR OP   Couple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

I’m sat on t’bus.

I’m writing on this thread.

There’s people behind me. You get the jist.

I remember a few years ago a bloke put on a thread that he’d spied someone on the politics forum on the train but didn’t say anything!

Have you ever seen someone walking along with Fab open or is it just me that’s indiscreet and not bothered?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *byeguysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Paisley

We check messages and look at profiles etc when I’m out and about with no problems. If someone knows what it is, it’s because they’ve been here themselves. If they don’t know then they won’t know what they’re seeing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was me but honestly, I wasn’t looking at your phone…it was your bra…

I've checked on the train before, in the evening when it was dark. Was all fun and games until I realised my phone screen was reflecting in the window behind me

Usually wait until I get home now...

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I'm Fabbing by the pool cos I'm currently sat on my own. I can't imagine anyone else can see with the sun reflecting off the screen but unperturbed if they can

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I've never seen anyone else on here, but I have been seen when I was browsing while waiting for my drink in Starbucks. Didn't realise head of HR was right behind me and could see.

I was on a train in Cardiff and a woman stood right next to me was on Fab, clear as day. I so wanted to say hi and that I was also on here but decided against it. Often wonder if she is still on here.

I’ve never in my life spotted anyone on fab nearby. But then I’m not a nosey cu*t

I’m not bothers if strangers saw me on the app, I’m unsure most would know what it was.

» Add a new message to this topic