FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Millipede hoax

Millipede hoax

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Millipede experts in Oz claim to have caught the first millipede with a million legs. I am not sure this can be true. How long would this insect need to be?

They found a fossilized one in the north of England that was the length of a car. They claim they are not sure who killed them off. Not sure I would want to meet that long beast

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A fossilized millipede in the north of England. I don't think so. That was Rex's smelly cock. And yes, the measurement came from Rex. He falsified the information as he works for Sydney University. A classic case of fake news.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"A fossilized millipede in the north of England. I don't think so. That was Rex's smelly cock. And yes, the measurement came from Rex. He falsified the information as he works for Sydney University. A classic case of fake news."

True story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Millipede experts in Oz claim to have caught the first millipede with a million legs. I am not sure this can be true. How long would this insect need to be?

They found a fossilized one in the north of England that was the length of a car. They claim they are not sure who killed them off. Not sure I would want to meet that long beast"

Sky news says the one in Australia had 1,306 legs not a million as you say.

Chelmsford

I knew it...no millipede has a million legs...

It was a hoax

Chelmsford

"A fossilized millipede in the north of England. I don't think so. That was Rex's smelly cock. And yes, the measurement came from Rex. He falsified the information as he works for Sydney University. A classic case of fake news.

True story"

Yes they found a fossil of a ten foot long millipede..

That bugger roamed the earth

» Add a new message to this topic