FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xmas day versus boxing day

Xmas day versus boxing day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Don't know why but feel more relaxed today, Christmas day is so hectic just don't get the chance to enjoy it, don't get me wrong it's magical for children but for us adults it's a lot of hassle. Boxing Day feels better everything is done, might even get to watch some TV. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm totally exhausted. I was up by seven and spent the entire day waiting on people, making sure that they were fed and watered, clearing up and washing up (even giving the dishwasher a day off!).

And then starting all over again with snacks, drinks, smorgasbords...

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Yesturday I was cooked for today I’m doing the cooking… it will be a slightly quieter day today with fab friends.. ish..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All my friends have done is complain about the amount of work and preparation that’s gone into it all. The stress they’ve put on themselves is ridiculous, and I’ll never understand it.

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

So far more chilled here, I’m in the bath whilst the kids trash the house. No monkeys given

We are having our Xmas lunch today as my ex husband had our youngest yesterday. I still feel very relaxed though.

NBVN x

By *piderBunnyCouple  over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

"Yesturday I was cooked for today I’m doing the cooking… it will be a slightly quieter day today with fab friends.. ish.. "

No. It won't. You know this!

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"Yesturday I was cooked for today I’m doing the cooking… it will be a slightly quieter day today with fab friends.. ish.. "

Did they cook you "whole" yesterday, in one big pot? Are they're serving you up this afternoon with all the frilly trimmings?

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Boxing Day seems easier for some. Left overs not so many guests. Mum and dad visiting for left overs later. I am hosting wednesday so quiet for a while.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Hopefully more space to stick more food in my gob.

By *he love cats OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

Yes today seems a lot easier altogether. Still getting visitor's around but mostly just a tea, some desserts and a few drinks. X

Should do it at your own pace how you want too. Your aren't anybody's servant, if they don't like it, there's the door. (Obviously your children are different, they could have the shed)

» Add a new message to this topic