FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV/CD/TS

TV/CD/TS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lexis1990 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Darlington

Hi,

Just dropping a message in the forum as I'd love to chat to other TV/CD/TVs about their experiences with shopping, men and making yourself feel more femme overall.

Would love to hear from anyone who'd like to chat so please feel free to join in or even send me a private message, none will be ignored.

Would also love to hear from any women who like to see men dressed or wearing sexy lingerie.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Shopping . Just go buy what you want, the people serving you don't care as long as they are selling something.

Men....they are like dogs, they just want to hump and eat so as long as you can satisfy one or the other you will be fine.

Feeling fem .... Big diffrence between feeling fem and looking fem..silk lace candles and bubble bath will make you feel fem as for looking fem dress accordingly, if your a 18 stone builder don't dress like a cheerleader, go for the miss doubtfire look.

Hope you find happiness sweety x

"Shopping . Just go buy what you want, the people serving you don't care as long as they are selling something.

Men....they are like dogs, they just want to hump and eat so as long as you can satisfy one or the other you will be fine.

Feeling fem .... Big diffrence between feeling fem and looking fem..silk lace candles and bubble bath will make you feel fem as for looking fem dress accordingly, if your a 18 stone builder don't dress like a cheerleader, go for the miss doubtfire look.

Hope you find happiness sweety x "

Hump and eat.

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

When I am shopping for makeup I find a great way to get the best help is to take my phone with me . I ask one of the girls at one of the counters about which ever product I am after… eyeliner, blusher, lippy or whatever, she will ask something like “what colour does your girlfriend usually wear?”

Time to whip the phone out, scroll to a pic of me, as Linda, and say it is for me and then go on to describe which colours look good etc… the enthusiasm the girls have is amazing, within minutes you will have girls from all different counters giving you advice on makeup which colours they think look good on you.

It is great fun

"When I am shopping for makeup I find a great way to get the best help is to take my phone with me . I ask one of the girls at one of the counters about which ever product I am after… eyeliner, blusher, lippy or whatever, she will ask something like “what colour does your girlfriend usually wear?”

Time to whip the phone out, scroll to a pic of me, as Linda, and say it is for me and then go on to describe which colours look good etc… the enthusiasm the girls have is amazing, within minutes you will have girls from all different counters giving you advice on makeup which colours they think look good on you.

It is great fun"

Love this! What a brilliant idea.

I'm a cd tv I'm always up for a chat with any other cd TVs

hexham

"When I am shopping for makeup I find a great way to get the best help is to take my phone with me . I ask one of the girls at one of the counters about which ever product I am after… eyeliner, blusher, lippy or whatever, she will ask something like “what colour does your girlfriend usually wear?”

It is great fun

Love this! What a brilliant idea. "

I have had some great laughs with the girls, scrolling through different pics talking about different makeup wins and disasters, I reckon if they hadn’t have been working I could have bought a couple of bottles of champagne, popped them open and we could have made an afternoon of it!

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have only done shopping online which works for me at the moment

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi,

Just dropping a message in the forum as I'd love to chat to other TV/CD/TVs about their experiences with shopping, men and making yourself feel more femme overall.

Would love to hear from anyone who'd like to chat so please feel free to join in or even send me a private message, none will be ignored.

Would also love to hear from any women who like to see men dressed or wearing sexy lingerie.

Thanks"

Shopping is fine now, when I was younger seeing a guy looking around dresses, blouses, skirts and lingerie would seem a bit out of the ordinary. But it’s a lot easier these days as you’re unlikely to get any negativity from staff or fellow shoppers. When I did it 20 years ago I did get the occasional glance at what I was doing looking at dresses but now that’s not an issue. You can even go and try one on, but that still requires some bravado.

Also look at Sparkle the trans celebration in Manchester or LFF in Leeds, very popular for Tgirls and when these events are on, both cities are quite used to seeing us en masse. So makeup counter girls will have applied quite a bit of makeup to guys in dresses.

When it comes to Men, two types in my opinion. Admirers and experimenters the former are the ideal and latter in my opinion, to be avoided. Avoid because if you’re really unlucky, after the deed they can get angry, abusive or violent. So if they just make their excuses and leave after (often leaving you a bit frustrated) they’ve finished, in some ways you’ve been lucky. Admirers on the other hand are generous and knowledgeable, they care that the experience is enjoyable for you and if it’s your first time will be gentle and kind. These guys will often want to see you again and form friendships, so will not be embarrassed about being seen with you in public.

Enjoy your dressing and don’t prison yourself in the house. You’ll have some great experiences being out and about especially in venues that openly advertise special Tgirl nights, often with changing facilities.

Don’t be like one Tgirl I met at sparkle one year, who was closeted until her late 60’s and wished she’d been out and enjoying herself much younger.

Birmingham

I must agree with Steph concerning the admirers / experimenters, Experimenters just want to leave asap after they have got what they wanted, Admirers are totally different real gentlemen.

I have attended LFF it was a wonderful experience

hexham

"I must agree with Steph concerning the admirers / experimenters, Experimenters just want to leave asap after they have got what they wanted, Admirers are totally different real gentlemen.

I have attended LFF it was a wonderful experience "

This might sound a bit awful, but I rather like it when they leave straight away afterwards… it leaves me free to find the next guy!

Don’t get me wrong I love meeting guys who like to chat, I just have no interest in being tied up all night with one guy like I am his girlfriend… or property!

Birmingham

"I must agree with Steph concerning the admirers / experimenters, Experimenters just want to leave asap after they have got what they wanted, Admirers are totally different real gentlemen.

I have attended LFF it was a wonderful experience

This might sound a bit awful, but I rather like it when they leave straight away afterwards… it leaves me free to find the next guy!

Don’t get me wrong I love meeting guys who like to chat, I just have no interest in being tied up all night with one guy like I am his girlfriend… or property! "

I did not mean like that Linda, What i men't was as soon as they have shot there load and got there satisfaction it's kegs on and out the door as if there arse was on fire

By *S chanel demarTV/TS  over a year ago

peterborough

Lol, Chloe almost perfect that babe, made me smile, have a good one.....xx

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"Lol, Chloe almost perfect that babe, made me smile, have a good one.....xx"

Thank you My sweet friend, see you again soon and have a great one.

Xxx Chloe xxx

» Add a new message to this topic