FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Woman calls Lincolnshire Police to complain about not being kissed

Woman calls Lincolnshire Police to complain about not being kissed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkSuitedBooted OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham City Centre

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-59727375?at_campaign=64&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom3=BBC+News&at_custom4=576A76A2-6185-11EC-A800-9A8596E8478F&at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D

That's it, that's the thread

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Whats that fucking link? Could you make it any longer?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

' Mike Modder-Fitch, who runs the force's control room, said time-wasting calls could stop people with a life-threatening emergency getting through.

"If we feel it's not a genuine emergency, but still a policing matter, we will put you through to a colleague who can still help so that it will not tie up the 999 lines," he said.

"When it's a hoax call or simply not a policing matter we have to terminate the call to free the lines.

"If you're on a night out and one of your d*unk mates thinks it's OK to call the 999 line, my ask is that you stop them from wasting our and their time.

"It could really make a difference to a genuine call. We can't help with food orders, taxis or the number for dentists." '

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

God this brings back memories of time wasting calls..

Though best 101 call I got was at 7am, women on phone in such a confused voice “do you have the number for the animal warden please? I woke up & there’s a chicken in my garden”

As for not being kissed, think the bloke dodged a massive bullet there.

» Add a new message to this topic