FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First club

First club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hisguysfilth OP   Man  over a year ago

crawley

Hey guys I really wanna go to my first club meet, I'm from Banstead, do you guys know of any, what do you wear, how do you act I'm new to clubs and nervous. What was your first experience of a club like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a look in the Club review section for info and reviews. Then check out the club's website for info about what to wear. Some are dress down clubs so you get changed down into underwear or a towel. Some you keep street clothes on and get undressed in the play rooms.

It's just a place for people to meet and if they click, they can have sex in the club if they want to. Private rooms or public rooms if they like to be watched.

It's not guaranteed sex. Good luck.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

The fight rule about first club is…ummm….no, I think I got that wrong somehow

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

The first club I visited was No.3 in Chorley. I was as nervous as anything as I stood outside that front door and rang the bell, but in I went, nothing ventured nothing gained……

It was one of the biggest anti-climaxes of my life to be honest, felt more like a Sunday afternoon in a working men’s club, than what I imagined a Friday night in a swingers’ club might be! I had a bit of chat with people at the bar, and a tour of the play areas, and that was it. A quiet night in a pub where people chat in their undies is the best I can describe it

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Why did I read the title as Fist Club?

It’s time for another break me thinks

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Hey guys I really wanna go to my first club meet, I'm from Banstead, do you guys know of any, what do you wear, how do you act I'm new to clubs and nervous. What was your first experience of a club like "

If your nervous thinking about going to a club, how will you be when you go in one?

Do a search for clubs near you, look at the reviews on here.

Check out their membership/joining rules.

Find a night that allows single men.

Don’t expect any action, ever, and you wont be disappointed.

Go and be nice and try to talk to people, but respect their decision to not want to engage.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Is that Banstead as in Reigate and Banstead? If so I think your nearest one is the Hellfire Club. Ab Fab near Heathrow is fairly close too.

» Add a new message to this topic