FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Normal chat

Normal chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enji280590 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Does anyone actually talk to anyone that wants to chat normally or does every male get ignored on here? I've tried to talk normally about other things apart from sex and get ignored. What everyone else's take on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s kinda difficult to get a ‘chat’ going here. So many personalities and opinions. I comment on so many threads that it’s hard to remember if I’m in a conversation sometimes. I wouldn’t be overly concerned with feeling ignored. We’ve all had that feeling. Just keep posting away.

Actually quite hard to "chat" in forums they just not set up thst way. You could try the general chat room in chat

"Does anyone actually talk to anyone that wants to chat normally or does every male get ignored on here? I've tried to talk normally about other things apart from sex and get ignored. What everyone else's take on this? "

Do you mean forums or in massages?

Some people are just looking for a fuck not chat. Some aren't looking for either.

Don't take it personally.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Just use the chatrooms, most subjects covered in there and a great place to make connections

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I rarely chat about sex on here with anyone, unless its been talking about doing a particular thing with someone, so most of my chats are normal I guess.

So it can happen, its just finding a person or persons and topics that engage.

The best way is to join in the banter on the forum, and let people see that side of you.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have many normal chats, I don't do sex chat.

Cambridge

"Does anyone actually talk to anyone that wants to chat normally or does every male get ignored on here? I've tried to talk normally about other things apart from sex and get ignored. What everyone else's take on this?

Some people are just looking for a fuck not chat. Some aren't looking for either.

Don't take it personally. "

I mean in messages, be nice to chat to someone and get to know before arranging to meet.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I chat loads to lots on messages about absolutely everthing x

"Does anyone actually talk to anyone that wants to chat normally or does every male get ignored on here? I've tried to talk normally about other things apart from sex and get ignored. What everyone else's take on this?

I mean in messages, be nice to chat to someone and get to know before arranging to meet."

Yeah messages not massages oops!

Maybe suggest a social coffee meet. Just a chat over a coffee and arrange a sex meet later.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Yeah, I have a few people I have fairly normal non sexual charts with in messages

We regularly chat to people on here. If somebody has something interesting to say we’ll always respond. We don’t like messaging back and forth over long periods of time though. We find it goes a bit stale

Cambridge

I mean in messages, be nice to chat to someone and get to know before arranging to meet.

Yeah messages not massages oops!

Maybe suggest a social coffee meet. Just a chat over a coffee and arrange a sex meet later. "

I would like to meet someone for a coffee, I would like to chat first before a massage pmsl

Cambridge

"We regularly chat to people on here. If somebody has something interesting to say we’ll always respond. We don’t like messaging back and forth over long periods of time though. We find it goes a bit stale"

I know what ya mean, its what happens with normal chat and sexual chat gets boring after a while

"We regularly chat to people on here. If somebody has something interesting to say we’ll always respond. We don’t like messaging back and forth over long periods of time though. We find it goes a bit stale

I know what ya mean, its what happens with normal chat and sexual chat gets boring after a while"

We’re not really into sexual chat much. Obviously if we’re meeting we can discuss what we’re wanting to do but other than that we like to keep it relatively clean. For us, as long as someone asks engaging questions and gives us something to reply to we’ll always try to keep the conversation going. If it’s just closed questions we’ll just try and end the conversation

Cambridge

"We regularly chat to people on here. If somebody has something interesting to say we’ll always respond. We don’t like messaging back and forth over long periods of time though. We find it goes a bit stale

I know what ya mean, its what happens with normal chat and sexual chat gets boring after a while

We’re not really into sexual chat much. Obviously if we’re meeting we can discuss what we’re wanting to do but other than that we like to keep it relatively clean. For us, as long as someone asks engaging questions and gives us something to reply to we’ll always try to keep the conversation going. If it’s just closed questions we’ll just try and end the conversation"

I know hat ya mean lol my inbox is abit like the ghost hunts I go on..... dead hahaha

"I rarely chat about sex on here with anyone, unless its been talking about doing a particular thing with someone, so most of my chats are normal I guess.

So it can happen, its just finding a person or persons and topics that engage.

The best way is to join in the banter on the forum, and let people see that side of you."

Same here

via message we are only interested in swinging chat we are not here for anything else so endless chit chat = delete

» Add a new message to this topic