FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Self awareness

Self awareness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So…scrolling through the updates as I can’t sleep, I come across this status:

“Going to do a night shift empty house in XXX detached so can scream as load as you like whilst I eat and duck[sic] that pussy between putting a shift in”

I wonder. Do some people lack self awareness? Like, don’t they hear how r*pey/serial killer this sounds?

All I read is: trying to get a stranger into a house where no one can hear her/him scream whatever I do.

Or should I just stop listening to true crime podcasts?! sorry..late night thoughts!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He has optimism that’s for sure..

I think what people write on their status is up to them and isn't up for scrutiny to be honest. It's not for you that's fine.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Yeah, I mean he can get them into the house and then because no one can hear her screams, she's not gonna change her mind and say no. You know, because of the implication...

(P.s this is the reference to a TV show by the way! )

Sadly all the blood is flowing to their cock so they can't also engage their brain

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

People can decide to put on their status whatever they choose. However saying you’re bored or criticising the site or those who use it, won’t get you a shag.

No participation medals here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"People can decide to put on their status whatever they choose. However saying you’re bored or criticising the site or those who use it, won’t get you a shag.

No participation medals here "

Of course, everyone can put up whatever they like. The question is if they are aware how some things sound like?

And I’d rather stick to my toys than “shag” whoever puts up a status like that

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"People can decide to put on their status whatever they choose. However saying you’re bored or criticising the site or those who use it, won’t get you a shag.

No participation medals here

Of course, everyone can put up whatever they like. The question is if they are aware how some things sound like?

And I’d rather stick to my toys than “shag” whoever puts up a status like that "

I don’t think they do, so you’re right to question their self awareness. Being negative very rarely brings a positive outcome or response. But it is frustration and should be recognised as such.

This site or the lifestyle doesn’t suit everyone, those who understand and have the patience or fortitude to explore it, by being a part of it, won’t share those frustrations.

A profile and half hearted approach to this site and lifestyle will only bring disappointment, so either put up or shut up. No one owes nobody, so stop moaning and get on with it or go UNLOS.

I think statuses show the real differences in how people think/joke etc generally. I often read shit and think 'wow you're weird', but when I post a status (which is generally only ever daft comments or a song lyric) I get odd responses too, which show that no one got it! So, I'd say that function is just another filtering tool for who is on the same wavelength, avoid the ones that sound weird to you x

» Add a new message to this topic