FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pain

pain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akie32 OP   Man  over a year ago

winchester

how do you deal with it, mines mainly down to being crap at motorcycle racing as a youngster, my way is to just ignore it when i can, getting good at it now, used to drink alot but that didnt help, so what do you do, ive tried most things, now just live with it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Humour and bdsm, it helps with my trauma

By *ixFoot4andBack4MoreMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"Humour and bdsm, it helps with my trauma "

In that order?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same for me. Focusing on serving and pleasing someone else takes my mind of any pain or turmoil I may be feeling.

Physical pain? - I used to be drugg3d up to the eyeballs on prescription pain meds until I had an op.

Emotional/mental? - Acknowledge the feeling and tuck it away until I have the capacity to deal with it. I've currently swept a huge issue under the carpet for nearing on 9 years, I'm still not ready to deal with it *nervous laugh*.

winchester

is that physical pain or mental, can deal with mental, its the physical thats the problem

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Nerve pain? You can get some meds that take the edge off. Otherwise chronic pain I just try and ignore or distract myself.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"how do you deal with it, mines mainly down to being crap at motorcycle racing as a youngster, my way is to just ignore it when i can, getting good at it now, used to drink alot but that didnt help, so what do you do, ive tried most things, now just live with it"

I've had 3 operations on my back, it looks like a 4th is on its way.

Some days it takes a huge effort just to get my socks on, or I can barely walk. On rare days, it's bearable.

The pain is so bad the strongest prescription pain killers don't touch it.

I've learnt to live with constant agony.

Winston

winchester

"Nerve pain? You can get some meds that take the edge off. Otherwise chronic pain I just try and ignore or distract myself. "

its more that ive broken most bones, some more than once, ive tried drugs, they never really did alot, im ok with it now and cope fine, just wandered what others do

Greet my demons with open arms, sit down and drink tea with them. Embracing my pain like masochism for the soul. Its only made me stronger each time

winchester

"how do you deal with it, mines mainly down to being crap at motorcycle racing as a youngster, my way is to just ignore it when i can, getting good at it now, used to drink alot but that didnt help, so what do you do, ive tried most things, now just live with it

Some days it takes a huge effort just to get my socks on, or I can barely walk. On rare days, it's bearable.

Winston "

i feel for you and yes some days can be hard, keep going, and dont let it get you down

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"how do you deal with it, mines mainly down to being crap at motorcycle racing as a youngster, my way is to just ignore it when i can, getting good at it now, used to drink alot but that didnt help, so what do you do, ive tried most things, now just live with it

Winston

i feel for you and yes some days can be hard, keep going, and dont let it get you down"

Roger that.

Winston

» Add a new message to this topic