FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pix

Face pix

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think its fair people say "no face pic, no reply/delete" if they don't have a face pic up in their bio in the first place?

Should that demand only be from thise who have their own face pic dusplayed first???

Just a question for discussion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you think its fair people say "no face pic, no reply/delete" if they don't have a face pic up in their bio in the first place?

Should that demand only be from thise who have their own face pic dusplayed first???

Just a question for discussion. "

No. Not everyone wants others to know they are on here.

People are allowed to ask for what they want on their profiles. Face pics are important to establish if there is an attraction.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We don't message people who have that wrote on their status. It's a bit too demanding. We think it's fair to swop face photos after a few messages

"We don't message people who have that wrote on their status. It's a bit too demanding. We think it's fair to swop face photos after a few messages"

I would agree that is the fairest way.

"We don't message people who have that wrote on their status. It's a bit too demanding. We think it's fair to swop face photos after a few messages"

And so why give my pic to somebody I have not spoken to first?

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I think if you contact someone randomly then they have a right to ask for a face pic of thats what their profile is saying

I think face pics should be a discussion - ‘hey how’d you feel about swapping face pics?’ After you’ve built up a bit of a rapport.

Feels a bit like an ambush when people send them (without you asking) and demand one in return or because they have them on their profile, feel entitled to see yours.

I know its not blind date but it should certainly be a fair/mutual situation. X

"I think face pics should be a discussion - ‘hey how’d you feel about swapping face pics?’ After you’ve built up a bit of a rapport.

Feels a bit like an ambush when people send them (without you asking) and demand one in return or because they have them on their profile, feel entitled to see yours.

I know its not blind date but it should certainly be a fair/mutual situation. X"

All great points.

"I think if you contact someone randomly then they have a right to ask for a face pic of thats what their profile is saying"

But we are all here randomly equally, no? How otherwise do you interact with an a member advertising themselves without it being "random". Every first message is random. Its what the site is about.

Fair enough if people demand a face pic before the randomer has had a chance to converse but it seems quite arrogant way of doing business unless you have a clear face pic in open orofile first!

Its just my opinion and I respect your point. And thankyou for interacting!

Personally when I was looking for meets I didn’t want to waste my time building up a connection with someone who I wasn’t attracted to so I would require a face pic if they contacted me. At the end of the day it’s your choice but if two profiles contacted me who matched my requirements on paper but one sent a face and one didn’t - who do you think will get the reply? As single woman get a ridiculous amounts of messages it’s all about culling down so you can actually reply to people who are of interest to you.

"Personally when I was looking for meets I didn’t want to waste my time building up a connection with someone who I wasn’t attracted to so I would require a face pic if they contacted me. At the end of the day it’s your choice but if two profiles contacted me who matched my requirements on paper but one sent a face and one didn’t - who do you think will get the reply? As single woman get a ridiculous amounts of messages it’s all about culling down so you can actually reply to people who are of interest to you. "

I see your point as a single woman totally. But can you see it from single man point of view? Would you not be able to judge the character of a guy better from two or three chats rather than just from a face pic first? Anyway I why would you trust a guy better who is willing to do that rather than chat first? He is obviously desperate? No?

"Do you think its fair people say "no face pic, no reply/delete" if they don't have a face pic up in their bio in the first place?

Just a question for discussion.

No. Not everyone wants others to know they are on here.

People are allowed to ask for what they want on their profiles. Face pics are important to establish if there is an attraction. "

And so why give my pic to somebody I have not spoken to first

"Personally when I was looking for meets I didn’t want to waste my time building up a connection with someone who I wasn’t attracted to so I would require a face pic if they contacted me. At the end of the day it’s your choice but if two profiles contacted me who matched my requirements on paper but one sent a face and one didn’t - who do you think will get the reply? As single woman get a ridiculous amounts of messages it’s all about culling down so you can actually reply to people who are of interest to you.

I see your point as a single woman totally. But can you see it from single man point of view? Would you not be able to judge the character of a guy better from two or three chats rather than just from a face pic first? Anyway I why would you trust a guy better who is willing to do that rather than chat first? He is obviously desperate? No? "

But there is no point chatting for 2 or 3 messages if he looks like Wayne Rooney. You could say the guy who will chat for a while without wanting to see who he’s chatting to is desperate? I know if I ever start meeting again I’ll continue as I did before and only click on messages with pic attachments as I don’t have the time to go through hundreds and due to that fact men do have to put in that effort to stand out against the crowd. And no that’s not arrogance as a single female that’s fact

» Add a new message to this topic