FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couple Profiles on FS

Couple Profiles on FS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *crum2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

Whenever I view a profile of a couple on FS I am amazed at the number of men who describe themselves as straight whilst it seems in the majority of cases the ladies invariably describe themselves as bisexual or bi curious.

There are some profiles of course where both are straight but it seems that there must a huge number of bi women n this country.

I love girl-on-girl fun so don’t think I’m complaining!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alot of people will say the lady being bi/bi-cur is to help the partners fantasy of watching a FF. When in actual fact us women just want someone who knows what they're doing with our clitoris.

By *crum2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

Thank you! I now understand.

If only we boys were taught Advanced Clitoral Techniques at school rather than Algebra!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Alot of people will say the lady being bi/bi-cur is to help the partners fantasy of watching a FF. When in actual fact us women just want someone who knows what they're doing with our clitoris."

How dare you! I know exactly what to do with it, ignore it.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's far more acceptable for women to be openly bisexual.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Alot of people will say the lady being bi/bi-cur is to help the partners fantasy of watching a FF. When in actual fact us women just want someone who knows what they're doing with our clitoris."

Exactly! I don't know what I'm doing down there so someone with a instruction manual and in depth knowledge of the mechanics would be an enormous help.

LvM

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"It's far more acceptable for women to be openly bisexual. "

Also this.

LvM

"Thank you! I now understand.

If only we boys were taught Advanced Clitoral Techniques at school rather than Algebra!

"

Or both! Algebra is incredibly important on those FB posts where if you don't post your answer you'll have misfortune for 25 years

Most sensible studies on human sexuality find a more fluid reality than our modern binary thinking can grasp. But you can find the Kinsey scale online if you wish to know more. Chemistry makes you horny, society made you straight.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

"Most sensible studies on human sexuality find a more fluid reality than our modern binary thinking can grasp. But you can find the Kinsey scale online if you wish to know more. Chemistry makes you horny, society made you straight. "

Great point folks..both bi here and here and the scale goes up and down depending on both of us at any gven time.. its all good fun discovering..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Both straight ( genuinely) here. .

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Pansexual fem here. Sorry to buck the trend. I do the bi stuff for me. Extra turn on thou, if he's there watching. But I don't do it for him. Even better if we team up and work on a fem together. We've had no complaints yet. A lady brings to the table very differant, he brings exspriance that I'm still honing.

» Add a new message to this topic