FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Should I dye my beard also?

Should I dye my beard also?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after sharing pics of my blonde dreads with friends and family, there seems to be a split on whether I should dye my beard blonde as well. Trying to get a consensus on a black guy with blonde dreads and a blonde beard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

No. Keep the beard un dyed

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

It can work well but wouldn't you have to dye your beard weekly?

"It can work well but wouldn't you have to dye your beard weekly? "

I'm not sure, I'm more worried about the process of dying my beard, the chemicals are pretty strong and I would have to do mustache as well, so not to keen on having peroxide and bleaching cream so close to my lips to be fair.

By *aynLexiCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater, Somerset

I'd say no to bleaching the beard, would be alot of upkeep.

However if you want to risk it and it looks bad you can always shave it off and grow it again

Lx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t risk the chemicals….

Il send you the clippings and a tube of no more nails next time I visit the barbers

"No. Keep the beard un dyed"

Yea I'm thinking that, that was my initial plan. Also curious is that opinion of this is split along gender lines. Almost all my male friends (especially from back home) are saying dye the beard also and all female friends are saying don't dye the beard lol.

Personally I didn't really plan to dye beard lol xx

"I'd say no to bleaching the beard, would be alot of upkeep.

However if you want to risk it and it looks bad you can always shave it off and grow it again

Lx"

I've been growing and grooming my beard for about 6 months tbh, not keen to start over again lol

By *aynLexiCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater, Somerset

Essh maybe not then

Lx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If your original thought was to not dye your beard, then don't. You're a man who knows his own mind.

Also the bleach that close to your face on a regular basis can't be good. You must have to leave it on for quite a long time

"If your original thought was to not dye your beard, then don't. You're a man who knows his own mind.

Also the bleach that close to your face on a regular basis can't be good. You must have to leave it on for quite a long time "

Yea I agree, I more just wanted people's opinions on black guys with blonde hair and how do they look with blonde beards also.

I definitely agree with having those chemicals so close to your skin (especially lips) xx

By *entakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Nah, I'd leave it. Dyed beards on guys (and women for that matter) always look a bit odd. Uncanny Valley and all that.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If your original thought was to not dye your beard, then don't. You're a man who knows his own mind.

Also the bleach that close to your face on a regular basis can't be good. You must have to leave it on for quite a long time

Yea I agree, I more just wanted people's opinions on black guys with blonde hair and how do they look with blonde beards also.

I definitely agree with having those chemicals so close to your skin (especially lips) xx"

I have to say that the first thing that goes through my head when I see a black guy (or woman) with blond hair is "how much damage did that bleach do?" .

I think it looks great, it's an unexpected juxtaposition.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Don't dye it p.s nice to see you went with the viking name

» Add a new message to this topic