FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Celebs at Swingers Clubs

Celebs at Swingers Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enm83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Has anyone ever seen a celeb or at least someone well known at a swingers club?

I ask the question as I read that disgraced MSP politician Tommy Sheridan once went to Cupids...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

I can’t imagine any celeb that goes would want their private lives splashed online.

Ya never know who’s watching these days.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can’t imagine any celeb that goes would want their private lives splashed online.

Ya never know who’s watching these days. "

I was just gonna say something similar but there are definitely high end, very selective, very selective swingers events so I would suggest if they did they would go there.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I can’t imagine any celeb that goes would want their private lives splashed online.

Exactly! I would assume any celeb or VIP would arrange prior to arriving to ensure a degree of privacy.

Yip evertime I am at one there is

Stockport

True, though I'm led to believe that celebs frequented orgies and sex parties years before the tabloid wars in the 80s with papers driven by tittle-tattle headlines...

It’s that the golden rule what happens in clubs / social events stays at clubs / social event

Kind off like fight club

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

One, I'd never say say. Two, I'm just very uneasy with this a subject that comes up on here every so often. I wish it was never discussed on here. I'd like to think if I was ever a celebrity or in a public position I would be free to enjoy the scene freely and safely just like everyone else without it being a thing. Unfortunately these kind of discussions remind me this would not be case. Even when people don't name drop just people mentioning they've seen celebrities or the places they've seen them would make me question the safety and anonymity of the scene. That's why I'm not a fan of even talking about it on the forums.

Stockport

Was just curious to know that's all, not being judgemental to anybody that frequents clubs famous or not.

Frank Bough and his wife did. Wasn't long before it was all over the news.

By *airdryer2Couple  over a year ago

chester

Not sure why Tommy Sheridan would be described as ‘disgraced’. Cos he lied to the news of the world & took it to court? No disgrace in my mind.

By *andering Welsh GuyMan  over a year ago

All over the place

Ya never know who’s watching these days.

I was just gonna say something similar but there are definitely high end, very selective, very selective swingers events so I would suggest if they did they would go there. "

This, if they did it would be invite only

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Not quite the same, but years ago I did see one of the Nolan sisters on cam with a transvestite! This was before all the big cam sites had really taken off, so I don't think she'd have gotten away with it now. They're too mainstream.

"Has anyone ever seen a celeb or at least someone well known at a swingers club?

I ask the question as I read that disgraced MSP politician Tommy Sheridan once went to Cupids..."

If I had I wouldn't say as they are human beings and entitled to a private life.

Would you like someone blabbing on your private life OP and risking your family finding out?

There are a number who frequent clubs, but club goers and swingers respect peoples privacy and thankfully this never gets disclosed

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I’d imagine they only appear at these hush hush events, I only hear about after the fact. Can’t really enjoy themselves if they think people are going to sell them out.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"One, I'd never say say. Two, I'm just very uneasy with this a subject that comes up on here every so often. I wish it was never discussed on here. I'd like to think if I was ever a celebrity or in a public position I would be free to enjoy the scene freely and safely just like everyone else without it being a thing. Unfortunately these kind of discussions remind me this would not be case. Even when people don't name drop just people mentioning they've seen celebrities or the places they've seen them would make me question the safety and anonymity of the scene. That's why I'm not a fan of even talking about it on the forums."

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I saw a tv documentary about a swingers place in Spain. Private to members and they said celebs did sometimes turn up so maybe it's done out of the country!

"Has anyone ever seen a celeb or at least someone well known at a swingers club?

I ask the question as I read that disgraced MSP politician Tommy Sheridan once went to Cupids...

If I had I wouldn't say as they are human beings and entitled to a private life.

Would you like someone blabbing on your private life OP and risking your family finding out?"

» Add a new message to this topic