FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Roleplayers?

Roleplayers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone into roleplay? Got any unique roles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it,but it can lead you into trouble, But nice trouble. We were stopping in a hotel one night. Hubby told me to go into the bar pretending I was single and that he would walk in and chat me up. So off I went sat at the bar and ordered a drink. Hubby texted me saying he had just got an important phone call and would be with me in about 15 minutes. Just as my drink arrived another resident sat next to me brought my drink and his. By the time my husband arrived, me and the other guy were getting on like a house on fire. So hubby played along as not knowing me but sat at the other side and got talking to us . One thing led to another and before you knew it. I was in the stranger's room having a mmf

The stranger's never knew it was my husband. As hubby made is excuses left five minutes before me. Leaving me to do the walk of shame back to our room. I was like the cat who got the cream. Well I certainly did that night

That is so hot . Great profile pics

It all depends on the roleplay. I get messages about age/family play and for me that is a no no not my kind of thing.

I don't what to kink shame anyone but for me I just don't understand it.

Xx

Are we talking about DnD here? Because I’m out if we are not.

"That is so hot . Great profile pics "

Thank you x

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

"

Love it,but it can lead you into trouble, But nice trouble. We were stopping in a hotel one night. Hubby told me to go into the bar pretending I was single and that he would walk in and chat me up. So off I went sat at the bar and ordered a drink. Hubby texted me saying he had just got an important phone call and would be with me in about 15 minutes. Just as my drink arrived another resident sat next to me brought my drink and his. By the time my husband arrived, me and the other guy were getting on like a house on fire. So hubby played along as not knowing me but sat at the other side and got talking to us . One thing led to another and before you knew it. I was in the stranger's room having a mmf

The stranger's never knew it was my husband. As hubby made is excuses left five minutes before me. Leaving me to do the walk of shame back to our room. I was like the cat who got the cream. Well I certainly did that night "

That's hot

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

Of late I've felt a desire to play the huntsman in a Snow Wite themed roleplay

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Not unique but I was the ceo and she was the secretary.

» Add a new message to this topic