FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A little Star

A little Star

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yron69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Another week another murder. Little Star Hobson killed by a bullying adult.

Spare a moment to remember her short life.

The happy child she originally was . X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve just read about this.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Hope they rot

Fareham

"

Hope they rot"

Let’s hope so

Oh my God, no

Never ever thought I'd say this, ever.

But...

It's time to bring back the death penalty.

The poor little love.

Let's hope once in prison they get what's due to them.

Fareham

"The poor little love.

Let's hope once in prison they get what's due to them. "

Hear hear.

"Never ever thought I'd say this, ever.

But...

It's time to bring back the death penalty. "

I am vehemently against the death penalty however I hear on this one.

"The poor little love.

Well, I've seen this case and others, im sick of hearing about brutal killers of this type, those type of killers need to be treated in such a way that other would be abusers would shudder at the thought.. That is to execute them shitholes.. BRUTALLY!

"The poor little love.

By *mateur100Man  over a year ago

nr faversham

One gets 25years, one gets 8

How does anyone justify that?

But...

It's time to bring back the death penalty. "

They don't deserve death

nr faversham

And while we're at it, the convicted necrophiliac gets life. Why? Put him down... unless someone is going to argue for rehabilitation?

nr faversham

But...

They don't deserve death"

Why?

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?"

Because why should death set them free from a lifetime of misery. If they die it's over, they've escaped punishment

nr faversham

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

Because why should death set them free from a lifetime of misery. If they die it's over, they've escaped punishment "

If they were subjected to a lifetime of misery, I would agree but our ever civilised society will say otherwise

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

Because why should death set them free from a lifetime of misery. If they die it's over, they've escaped punishment

If they were subjected to a lifetime of misery, I would agree but our ever civilised society will say otherwise"

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

If they were subjected to a lifetime of misery, I would agree but our ever civilised society will say otherwise"

About as realistic as saying they deserve the death penalty as living in a civilised society is exactly the reason they avoid it

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

Because why should death set them free from a lifetime of misery. If they die it's over, they've escaped punishment "

Not sure she’s suffering any guilt about what she’s done but I’m certain her days on the wing will be painful and violent for her….she deserves nothing less….everyday of her sentence should be torture and unbearable….it won’t bring little Star back but it’ll give that cunt an understanding of the pain and turmoil she put an innocent child through!!

I’d also like to see some action against the service that neglected to do their job and continued to leave that poor child defenceless against a monster!!

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

RIP little Star...the system totally let you down..your Mum totally let you down..your step mum only gets 25 years for your murder..your Mum only gets 8 years for allowing your murder and/or abuse..again the system totally has let you down..may your tiny soul finally be at peace from your mental and physical torture..You join fellow little ones also let down by the system...Baby P, Jonathon and all the other little Cherubs you'll meet in Heaven..May all your little souls RIP..My heart goes out to you all. I hope all those responsible get what they deserve from fellow inmates...and that's physical and mental harm...although this will not be no where near enough

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

Not sure she’s suffering any guilt about what she’s done but I’m certain her days on the wing will be painful and violent for her….she deserves nothing less….everyday of her sentence should be torture and unbearable….it won’t bring little Star back but it’ll give that cunt an understanding of the pain and turmoil she put an innocent child through!!

I’d also like to see some action against the service that neglected to do their job and continued to leave that poor child defenceless against a monster!!"

100% this, the cunt should be looking over it's shoulder not knowing where or when the next blow will come from

And yep, totally agree, the system is fucked

nr faversham

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

I’d also like to see some action against the service that neglected to do their job and continued to leave that poor child defenceless against a monster!!

100% this, the cunt should be looking over it's shoulder not knowing where or when the next blow will come from

And yep, totally agree, the system is fucked"

I suspect that social services were concerned about any backlash against accusations of cruelty etc against a same sex couple. I imagine I'm going to get some grief.

lancashire

The death sentence...IE: Hanging was abolished here in the understanding that it would be replaced with the sentence that Life would mean Life....what a joke...what happened to that agreement?...Its very rare a criminal get's a full term life sentence...it's always Life with a minimum of so many years..NOT FULL LIFE TERM..it's about time our Justice system is re-addressed and Life means a Life sentence!!

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

I suspect that social services were concerned about any backlash against accusations of cruelty etc against a same sex couple. I imagine I'm going to get some grief. "

I disagree, social services have an ethos of 'keep the child in the home, let's outreach and support' it's rare a child gets removed from the family home, alternate interventions are just not enough. They will blame cutbacks and they will blame staffing and they will blame covid... All bullshit of course. Covid has fuckall to do with it, if your a cunt you are a cunt covid restrictions or not, covid has just exacerbated these issues

lancashire

What really pisses me off is that Bastards like these will be protected from any harm off fellow in mates as the Prison has a duty of care towards these bastard prisoners. I say if you have to put them in to Isolation for their safety...then keep them locked in their cell on a main wing so that other in mates cannot harm them but can affect their mental health by all the abuse they would get..Fucking Scum bags they are!!!!

nr faversham

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

I suspect that social services were concerned about any backlash against accusations of cruelty etc against a same sex couple. I imagine I'm going to get some grief.

I disagree, social services have an ethos of 'keep the child in the home, let's outreach and support' it's rare a child gets removed from the family home, alternate interventions are just not enough. They will blame cutbacks and they will blame staffing and they will blame covid... All bullshit of course. Covid has fuckall to do with it, if your a cunt you are a cunt covid restrictions or not, covid has just exacerbated these issues"

I'm agreeing with you!!!!

"What really pisses me off is that Bastards like these will be protected from any harm off fellow in mates as the Prison has a duty of care towards these bastard prisoners. I say if you have to put them in to Isolation for their safety...then keep them locked in their cell on a main wing so that other in mates cannot harm them but can affect their mental health by all the abuse they would get..Fucking Scum bags they are!!!! "

Yup, stuck in isolation for their own safety, have a bed and 3 meals a day...I say stick them in general population and let nature take it's course

By *hisisntpofMan  over a year ago

bristol

I just hope they have a long suffering life ,feeling agonising pain everyday for the rest of their miserable child abusing lives,and then put salt in any open wounds just to enhance the experiance,boils my piss ,

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

But...

They don't deserve death"

The kid didn't..

Tragic story. The poor little thing must have suffered so much in her short life.

I’m not convinced tougher more brutal sentences will deter people who are too unstable and lack love and empathy for a child to this degree.

I’ve no idea how a policy ciild be fairly administered. But in it time to put some measures to asses people before they become parents?

nr faversham

"Tragic story. The poor little thing must have suffered so much in her short life.

I’m not convinced tougher more brutal sentences will deter people who are too unstable and lack love and empathy for a child to this degree.

I’ve no idea how a policy ciild be fairly administered. But in it time to put some measures to asses people before they become parents? "

Yes!!!!! But good luck with that in the entitlement culture we live in these days

But...

They don't deserve death

The kid didn't.."

Read my latter posts

By *emma HoldenTV/TS  over a year ago

Ramsey

I've just sat & read about it on the BBC news website & seen the photos of the bruises. Jesus what is wrong with some people? Gemma I may be on here, but I'm also a Dad of 2 great kids (plus lost one too that would have been equally dearly loved had he made it) & it's hard to believe the evil involved to batter such a small & beautiful little girl.

Words defy me but the tears are real.

Let's hope some retribution is metered out once they are put behind bars, see how hard they are then.

Unfortunately it won't be the last either, in relation to child abuse/neglect/murder as a result of lockdowns specifically. (I know this sort of stuff happened before covid too). Those poor babies. I just want to hold them and tell them how much they're loved and that I won't let anyone hurt them.

But...

They don't deserve death

Why?

Yes I agree, hard exhausting labour 12 hrs a day, every day for life!

Plus monthly news reports on their hard exhausting work they're doing, how they're suffering and a warning to anyone else "this could be you"

I read all the details yesterday and this honestly broke my heart and I can't stop thinking about it. You know she's not alone and this is happening to so many others right now. When I watched the videos of her, her eyes looked so sad.

I'd happily see those two monsters killed and thrown into the fucking trash. Yes death is easy on them, but good fucking riddance to scum like that. I'm sure they'll have a better life than that little girl ever did and it's infuriating.

Just to remind everyone inc the OP that this happened previously, is not new, and is in the news precisely because of a review into lenient sentences, and while the mother got 8 years, the other co-defendant received 25 years. So let's please be sure we know what we are commenting on before we start taking stances.

» Add a new message to this topic