FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clearing up some misconceptions (trying to forums for one last time)

Clearing up some misconceptions (trying to forums for one last time)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just reading some of the comments on my last post.

This is not my first profile on fab (it's my second, I was on here last about 8 months ago) I had verifications via meets on that previous account. However I haven't see anyone (I think some have left the site etc) I met with (whether a one off or semi regularly) on fab since rejoining.

Since rejoining fab I haven't met anyone on the site as yet. I've had sex with some tinder matches and a couple ONS I met on nights out in the past couple of months.

So those who clearly can't read and understand basic grammar can see that my profile has been back up for about 2 months (not a year ago)

I'm very cautious who I meet on this site, every weekend since being back on fab, I've had offers to meet and for various reasons (some personal) I've said no.

And yes quality over quantity, I don't drop standards.

If the fact that I get a fair amount of views, meet requests, messages, winks, and fabs some how hurts your fragile male ego, then I suggest you see a therapist but I don't think you should bring that energy to the forums.

I don't attack people here and if my confidence also seems to threaten your ego or self esteem, again see a therapist.

I get enough stupid and jealous looks from guys when I go out in public, I don't need that crap here. I take immaculate care of myself, I hit the gym, I've never smoked nor done drugs in my life, I make sure I'm shaved and well groomed, clean, get tested for std/sti regularly.

Yes I'm very ambitious, published writer/bestselling poet/former maths and physics teacher/mathematician/Astrophysicist and yes I have done some modeling back home and in the UK.

There are guys on this forum who I think have way better physiques than mine, I'm not jealous, I just see it as hmm I would like to get to his level someday, I'm sure there are people have better paying jobs, better financial security than me etc, again you don't see me leaving snide comments on your posts.

Come on, grow up. As for any posts that come across sexist or misogynistic, that's honestly not my intention. If you actually know me and my work, I stand up for minority groups (ethnic and the lgbtq+ community as well as women) however I do have my opinions (and more likely than not I have science to back it up).

So let's try this again, shall we? (sorry for the post being this long)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

I feel like I've just read your autobiography... I don't know what you're trying to achieve with this post. Your not asking a question nor inviting opinions. You seem to have waffled on about how well you see yourself but in my experience you're not going to get what you're looking for, whatever it is.

An old quote comes to mind "the lady doth protest too much..."

I shall, await my block or strongly worded reply but again, I don't know what exactly you're trying to achieve.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I don’t really know what you are trying to achieve from this post

All I can really say is just be yourself. The way other people view you is totally unimportant and I would try not to focus on it.

Good luck

By *lairekTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Sometimes, I think you can present an image of yourself, by the way you interact with others, the questions you ask, how you respond to things etc.

Maybe that's a better approach than a long monologue?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's try what again? I'm just not sure what responses you are trying to get here?

I thought you were having a break from fab until after Christmas?

Erm.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Good for you OP

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very impressed with anybody who managed to read all of that waffle..

Fucksville

"I thought you were having a break from fab until after Christmas? "

I thought this....

Annie?

(please no one tell me off )

"Annie?

(please no one tell me off ) "

"Very impressed with anybody who managed to read all of that waffle.. "

I’d of read it if I’d known there were waffles!

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Strong "my e-peen is bigger than yours" post, it was entertaining, would read again.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Love a good waffle

Cool story, needs more dragons…

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

You missed a trick OP. You could have done it in the form of a poem

And yet men are told off for not reading profiles......

"You missed a trick OP. You could have done it in the form of a poem"

No one ever replies to my poem replies…

OP why do you want to use the forums? If people treat you badly ignore them. You seem like a decent bloke and the forums are getting you down.

You don't have to prove yourself to anyone.

[Removed by poster at 13/12/21 16:37:57]

The point of the post was to clear up any misconceptions with regards to me and meets and stupid comment I read on a previous post when someone said my profile has been on for a year and no meets.

So just clearing the air and also stating that I'm not trying to offend anyone or intentionally come across as sexist or msygonistic.

So yea, not looking for support or friends per se, just clearing the air and trying to start over again.

Fair enough xx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Lots of people on fab never used the forums....I'm sure you're a really nice guy ...just chill .. it's not the end of the world if you're ignored...and who you meet is your own affair ..just block the nasty ones

Better to reply on that post, as it’s a stretch to think we all a) read them all and b) have suitable memories to connect them up

But feel free to start new ones that don’t require backstory

Decided to give this one more chance. I wouldn't be here every day lol, but yea seeing (and also studying) ppl here xx

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"OP why do you want to use the forums? If people treat you badly ignore them. You seem like a decent bloke and the forums are getting you down.

You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. "

I am thinking similar. You do all right in the vanilla world because of your good looks and presentation. You have had a few meets from Tinder. You get offers from here every weekend. Why use a part of Fab that causes you so much anxiety ?

It comes across as a bit of a brag which will again ruffle feathers for what purpose ?

"Better to reply on that post, as it’s a stretch to think we all a) read them all and b) have suitable memories to connect them up

But feel free to start new ones that don’t require backstory "

It was closed off, hence I posted here.

"Better to reply on that post, as it’s a stretch to think we all a) read them all and b) have suitable memories to connect them up

It was closed off, hence I posted here."

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"I thought you were having a break from fab until after Christmas?

I thought this.... "

I prayed for it.

"OP why do you want to use the forums? If people treat you badly ignore them. You seem like a decent bloke and the forums are getting you down.

I am thinking similar. You do all right in the vanilla world because of your good looks and presentation. You have had a few meets from Tinder. You get offers from here every weekend. Why use a part of Fab that causes you so much anxiety ?

It comes across as a bit of a brag which will again ruffle feathers for what purpose ?"

I like the idea of forums as an exchange of ideas, to have meaningful discussions about sex, relationships etc. Hence why I was first attracted to this part of fab. I'm a nerd at heart, soove things like debates etc.

"Yes I'm very ambitious, published writer/bestselling poet/former maths and physics teacher/mathematician/Astrophysicist and yes I have done some modeling back home and in the UK"

I once won a bucket and a mop at bingo.

Kidsgrove

It comes across as a bit of a brag which will again ruffle feathers for what purpose ?

I like the idea of forums as an exchange of ideas, to have meaningful discussions about sex, relationships etc. Hence why I was first attracted to this part of fab. I'm a nerd at heart, soove things like debates etc."

Okey dokey, but it appears to be causing more negative than positive for you at the moment

Kidsgrove

""Yes I'm very ambitious, published writer/bestselling poet/former maths and physics teacher/mathematician/Astrophysicist and yes I have done some modeling back home and in the UK"

I once won a bucket and a mop at bingo. "

But do you know how to use it

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

""Yes I'm very ambitious, published writer/bestselling poet/former maths and physics teacher/mathematician/Astrophysicist and yes I have done some modeling back home and in the UK"

No need to brag. I have never even had one single line

Manchester

I'd set my heart on that bloody bucket n all.

Some say you bribed the caller, just saying....

I don't think I've ever won at bingo. So I envy you (in a good way of course)

I only listed certain things to show that everyone has their thing and there's no need to be sending intense negative energy at someone who isn't sending it back at you. Anyone who might be better at me at things I want to get better, I use them as inspiration to keep me motivated not be jealous of them. That's another point I wanted to convey

No need to brag. I have never even had one single line "

Me neither. Although I did come fourth in a knobbly knee competition at Butlin's when I was eight.

But do you know how to use it "

The OP could use it to mop up after all the women he attracts ?

No need to brag. I have never even had one single line

Me neither. Although I did come fourth in a knobbly knee competition at Butlin's when I was eight. "

Let's not talk about knees...

I feel like someone who has switched on the TV half way through a really long film and has literally not idea what is going on.

If you’re getting offers (multiple) from here, every weekend - you’re already doing 100 times better than the majority of well verified single guys. So just enjoy it

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'm not sure what's going on here.

All the best op

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The problem with kicking open the saloon door and coming in shooting is that some will duck for cover but others will start shooting back.

Dude, honestly don’t overthink things.

Start a fuck, snog, avoid thread or a “which Smurf are you” thread and it’ll all be good!

You seem a decent enough chap, good body, you’ll do well I’m sure.

The forums are meant to fun, hopefully you can enjoy them!

Also as for the question "why haven't I reached out via whatsapp etc to the people who have left me veris b4"

In the middle of September this year I celebrated 2 years across here in the UK, and I decided out with the old and in with the new, hence I deleted all the numbers of all the women I was linked to romantically (basically only kept platonic friends). Just wanted a fresh start, just like my hair and my eyes. Not going to say the number of women I deleted (lest I be accused of bragging again lol)

I think the best advice i can give you is maybe post less threads and just engage on others, for the time being. I feel like a lot of the bad treatment youve received from other forum members is a result of controversial threads which have put a certain kind of image of you in their heads. So it might help to hold off on the controversial threads and just let ppl get used to you being around. Maybe keep the threads a little more light hearted and fun to begin with, if you do start one up

Kidsgrove

"The problem with kicking open the saloon door and coming in shooting is that some will duck for cover but others will start shooting back.

"

I had to think about that

"The problem with kicking open the saloon door and coming in shooting is that some will duck for cover but others will start shooting back.

"

Hahaha this is actually a brilliant way of putting it

Meanwhile im just here sipping my whiskey in the middle of a shootout

Manchester

"

Those doors have a nasty habit of swinging back, and smacking you on the behind.

Seems strangely appropriate for this forum then ..

"If you’re getting offers (multiple) from here, every weekend - you’re already doing 100 times better than the majority of well verified single guys. So just enjoy it "

I am but apparently if there's a post about how many msgs or views you get and I post mine, guys are getting caught up in their feelings because of that.

For some weird reason my weekends are just becoming extremely hectic at times and I just haven't been able to take up any offers as yet. But soon I will, hope you're feeling better though and that you're also keeping your head up and trying to enjoy fab xx

[Removed by poster at 13/12/21 17:02:59]

Fucksville

My eyes are rolling so hard right now.

In my opinion (and it is only my opinion) there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and I'm afraid my friend from 90% of the forum stuff I've seen you do, you scream arrogance to me... Even your further comments here made to "clear things up" come across as arrogant.

Obviously we don't know you and I'm sure you're a nice guy IRL and not actually trying to be arrogant but based on your posts I'm always left feeling somewhat narked...

Good luck with whatever it is you want off this site

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

What have I missed? Someone been mean to you op? Someone need their arse tanning?

Best accomplishment ever!!!!

"What have I missed? Someone been mean to you op? Someone need their arse tanning?"

Someone won a mop. And some other stuff.

G

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"

Spot on

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Hey what a surprise, a post from you about how many women are throwing themselves at you

How original

You seem to feel the need to explain yourself a lot OP. I have no idea what post you're referring to in this one but I've seen you run threads before "clarifying" things. You don't owe anyone an explanation anymore than anyone else does. You do you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Also as for the question "why haven't I reached out via whatsapp etc to the people who have left me veris b4"

In the middle of September this year I celebrated 2 years across here in the UK, and I decided out with the old and in with the new, hence I deleted all the numbers of all the women I was linked to romantically (basically only kept platonic friends). Just wanted a fresh start, just like my hair and my eyes. Not going to say the number of women I deleted (lest I be accused of bragging again lol) "

You don't need to explain or excuse your behaviour. Be yourself never explain, never justify.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

This is just me asking and not being a dick in any way. As I see it the more the merrier here.

But.

Since posting your thread about taking a break from the forums (3 days ago) you have posted in said forums at least twice a day over the last 3 days.

I’m no astrophysicist but that doesn’t sound like a break.

Either way I wish you all the best for the future OP. Just enjoy your time here.

"Also as for the question "why haven't I reached out via whatsapp etc to the people who have left me veris b4"

In the middle of September this year I celebrated 2 years across here in the UK, and I decided out with the old and in with the new, hence I deleted all the numbers of all the women I was linked to romantically (basically only kept platonic friends). Just wanted a fresh start, just like my hair and my eyes. Not going to say the number of women I deleted (lest I be accused of bragging again lol)

You don't need to explain or excuse your behaviour. Be yourself never explain, never justify.

"

I don't like to be misunderstood or worse yet see people post blatant lies about me (slight pet peeve tbh)

"This is just me asking and not being a dick in any way. As I see it the more the merrier here.

But.

Since posting your thread about taking a break from the forums (3 days ago) you have posted in said forums at least twice a day over the last 3 days.

I’m no astrophysicist but that doesn’t sound like a break.

Either way I wish you all the best for the future OP. Just enjoy your time here."

I didn't post anything Saturday and yesterday I made a post about Lewis Hamilton being robbed of the F1 title

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't like to be misunderstood or worse yet see people post blatant lies about me (slight pet peeve tbh) "

Ok.

Do you think suggesting that the people you perceive have misunderstood you see a therapist is the best way to go about correcting their misconceptions?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I don't like to be misunderstood or worse yet see people post blatant lies about me (slight pet peeve tbh) "

People only post based on what you write, none of us have any idea if the content is true or not so we draw our own conclusions.

You cannot expect us all to believe what you or anybody posts here is true or not.

You spend a lot of energy trying to prove yourself and brag about well, everything, and frequently. I've also seen you offer advice to others about ignoring people who judge them and I'd like to offer that advice right back to you.

Topsy.

I don't like to be misunderstood or worse yet see people post blatant lies about me (slight pet peeve tbh)

Ok.

Do you think suggesting that the people you perceive have misunderstood you see a therapist is the best way to go about correcting their misconceptions?"

I never said ppl who misunderstood should see a therapist. I specifically stated that guys who feel jealous when I talk about my experiences on other forums (whether I posted it or not) or reply to posts like how many views you get etc. Those guys who have an issue with my answers etc and can come across as being jealous, those guys can see a therapist instead of bringing that energy towards me.

If someone is genuinely misunderstood by me, I'm happy to chat with them and clear up any misunderstanding, I would not say go see a therapist that was strictly for guys who act like they have low self esteem and it's only because I deal with that type of behavior when I go out in public.

People only post based on what you write, none of us have any idea if the content is true or not so we draw our own conclusions.

You cannot expect us all to believe what you or anybody posts here is true or not.

You spend a lot of energy trying to prove yourself and brag about well, everything, and frequently. I've also seen you offer advice to others about ignoring people who judge them and I'd like to offer that advice right back to you.

Topsy.

"

This.

Yawn…..

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Why does the opinion of others you don't know matter so much?

You say in your OP that you don't attack people....have you not just gone on the attack with that post?

"Annie?

dead

Hold on tight Op. Good luck

The OP could use it to mop up after all the women he attracts ? "

i just spat my brew out hahahaha

"You say in your OP that you don't attack people....have you not just gone on the attack with that post?

"

How am I attacking with this post? I'm simply telling any guys who are up in their feelings about my post to take that energy elsewhere. And that I'm not jealous of anyone on fab nor will I ever be.

I even went so far as to say sorry if some of my posts came across as sexist or misogynistic.

So again, how is this post attacking anyone?

"My eyes are rolling so hard right now.

In my opinion (and it is only my opinion) there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance and I'm afraid my friend from 90% of the forum stuff I've seen you do, you scream arrogance to me... Even your further comments here made to "clear things up" come across as arrogant.

Obviously we don't know you and I'm sure you're a nice guy IRL and not actually trying to be arrogant but based on your posts I'm always left feeling somewhat narked...

Good luck with whatever it is you want off this site "

couldnt have put it better my self.

Belfast

"You say in your OP that you don't attack people....have you not just gone on the attack with that post?

How am I attacking with this post? I'm simply telling any guys who are up in their feelings about my post to take that energy elsewhere. And that I'm not jealous of anyone on fab nor will I ever be.

I even went so far as to say sorry if some of my posts came across as sexist or misogynistic.

So again, how is this post attacking anyone?"

So this thread is only aimed at guys?

"Why does the opinion of others you don't know matter so much?

"

Not necessarily the opinions just misguided ones and lies. Read someone said how "I've been on fab over a year with no meets" and I was like WTF can't this person read and see I set up a new profile just about 2 months ago.

That's the kinda stuff that ticks me off tbh, because I would comment on someone's post and say anything remotely resembling that whether it was true or false

La la land

Not necessarily the opinions just misguided ones and lies. Read someone said how "I've been on fab over a year with no meets" and I was like WTF can't this person read and see I set up a new profile just about 2 months ago.

That's the kinda stuff that ticks me off tbh, because I would comment on someone's post and say anything remotely resembling that whether it was true or false"

But why does it matter? Why waste energy that could be better used in your poetry for example.

So this thread is only aimed at guys? "

Lol it's about clearing up any misconceptions, yes there is a part addressed to guys who have apparently been leaving rather nasty comments either directed at me on other posts or in reply to my posts. I'm simply saying don't bring the hate/jealousy here.

Fair enough

The OP could use it to mop up after all the women he attracts ? "

Belfast

Lol it's about clearing up any misconceptions, yes there is a part addressed to guys who have apparently been leaving rather nasty comments either directed at me on other posts or in reply to my posts. I'm simply saying don't bring the hate/jealousy here.

Fair enough "

But it's what you perceive as jealousy or hate simply because others have different experiences. You say you like discussion but yet your posts don't allow room for alternative views or opinions. Humble brags are always deliberate attempts to wind someone up to some degree and after a while start to look like trolling.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It was closed off, hence I posted here."

A) if it was closed, you’ll get into trouble for reopening a subject……

B) I know there are people out there who believe that self promotion is good promotion…. Sometimes… basically less is more!!!

"What have I missed? Someone been mean to you op? Someone need their arse tanning?

Someone won a mop. And some other stuff.

G"

And there was a saloon shoot out.

So this is a ‘clear up’ thread ????

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I don’t even get who you’re talking to?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m not sure what you are trying to say apart from “I can get more clunge than any other man on here if I really want it”.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Sometimes there is nothing to be said, explaining more only muddies the waters and there is a dignity in silence.

This is a small corner of a tiny site in the deep waters of the internet. What does it matter what people who have never met you think, based on words on a screen?

I’m really not sure what you were hoping to achieve with this post.

My reaction is; thanks for that…

Fair enough

But it's what you perceive as jealousy or hate simply because others have different experiences. You say you like discussion but yet your posts don't allow room for alternative views or opinions. Humble brags are always deliberate attempts to wind someone up to some degree and after a while start to look like trolling. "

I always encourage alternative views, I've said that literally a lot of times. All I ask for is for people to be respectful, to each other and to me on my posts.

I even did a big dive into why I prefer having alternative views, but there's a difference between saying "I think you might be wrong on this one mate" as oppose to "You're a sexist" see the difference there.

And if you read some of the comments on one of my previous posts from last week you can't deny it's coming from a place of jealousy.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

That's the kinda stuff that ticks me off tbh, because I would comment on someone's post and say anything remotely resembling that whether it was true or false"

You really do allow the opinions of strangers to wind you up so much you have to respond, yet when you wind others up, they are not allowed to and are lying.

Is that about right?

If all you want is recognition that you're some sort of hot woman magnet (adding the size of the jacket left behind at yours as XS was bragging and unnecessary) own it but don’t get bent out of shape about the perceived opinions of others about you.

If anyone is deliberately aggressive just report them.

I've been here ten years, many other forum posters way longer than that and I'm going to hedge my bets that hardly any of us ever see the success you brag about, frequently, on the forums, quite the opposite in fact just thousands of threads about how difficult it is even from men hotter, smarter and way kinder than you.

Now it may simply be a language barrier, Brits are not very good at self aggrandisement so what you constantly boast about is more than a little grating for some, hence the negative feedback.

I'll say it again though, nobody knows if any of it is true so its pointless you trying to convince us otherwise.

Just enjoy your time here and stop showing how disrespectful you are to women and then apologising and doing it again.

As my old dad used to say, there are three truths, yours, theirs and what actually happened.

"

Fair enough "

One of the problems I see here is that the people/person you are aiming this at my never read this post

As for listing achievements and prowess it doesn't come across well to a great number of people on the internet, that's only my opinion of the reactions I've seen

Belfast

Fair enough

But it's what you perceive as jealousy or hate simply because others have different experiences. You say you like discussion but yet your posts don't allow room for alternative views or opinions. Humble brags are always deliberate attempts to wind someone up to some degree and after a while start to look like trolling.

I always encourage alternative views, I've said that literally a lot of times. All I ask for is for people to be respectful, to each other and to me on my posts.

I even did a big dive into why I prefer having alternative views, but there's a difference between saying "I think you might be wrong on this one mate" as oppose to "You're a sexist" see the difference there.

And if you read some of the comments on one of my previous posts from last week you can't deny it's coming from a place of jealousy. "

If I was to read back on every thread I wouldn't have time to reply to all the messages and so many women would be disappointed.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Just relax and enjoy the site OP. It’s supposed to be fun, just a bit of fun.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I honestly don't think anyone really cares.

No one actually knows what goes on away from here.

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

I've no idea what's going on or gone on, lol

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Ah but was it a vileda. Disnae count otherwise

By *am450Man  over a year ago

North Kent/Greater London

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

What misconceptions?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

You and The Resistance should have coffee sometime. See if either of you knows what the hell the other is saying

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

By *ayjay218Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I found “A Brief History Of Time” easier to follow

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay..."

Annie

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie "

You’ve been hit by

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by "

You've been struck by

STOKE ON TRENT

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

"

.a cock

[Removed by poster at 13/12/21 19:34:19]

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock "

A smooth cock

"I found “A Brief History Of Time” easier to follow "

I read that when I was 14, it's actually what made me fell in love with Astrophysics and Cosmology tbh, RIP Stephen Hawking, and naturally hope I can contribute more to the study and understanding of black holes.

"I found “A Brief History Of Time” easier to follow

I read that when I was 14, it's actually what made me fell in love with Astrophysics and Cosmology tbh, RIP Stephen Hawking, and naturally hope I can contribute more to the study and understanding of black holes. "

Did you not write it then? Or at least give big Stevie boy a few pointers?

Aberdeen

I read that when I was 14, it's actually what made me fell in love with Astrophysics and Cosmology tbh, RIP Stephen Hawking, and naturally hope I can contribute more to the study and understanding of black holes. "

you must be about 150 years old to have managed to cram in all that you claim to have done

Youre a fucking genius sunshine

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock "

Yes dear, you ordered a cock? Where would you like me to place it?

This. Every time you try and exonerate yourself OP you just make it worse and get people’s backs up even more.

If you genuinely can’t see what the problem is then fair but a little insight goes a long way.

I’m almost beginning to wonder if this is a wind up.

V

STOKE ON TRENT

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

Yes dear, you ordered a cock? Where would you like me to place it? "

My mouth

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth "

Would you like it plucked first?

It’s the most baitiest of bait..

La la land

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

Would you like it plucked first? "

It's feathered

STOKE ON TRENT

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

Would you like it plucked first? "

Just clean

[Removed by poster at 13/12/21 19:46:24]

I read that when I was 14, it's actually what made me fell in love with Astrophysics and Cosmology tbh, RIP Stephen Hawking, and naturally hope I can contribute more to the study and understanding of black holes. you must be about 150 years old to have managed to cram in all that you claim to have done "

I'm 36 and I still have a fair amount of things to achieve though. And I've never been married, probably had only 5 girl friends in my life, no kids, so yea I do have a lot of time on my hands. I'm lucky in that regard but everything comes at a sacrifice of the other.

I read that when I was 14, it's actually what made me fell in love with Astrophysics and Cosmology tbh, RIP Stephen Hawking, and naturally hope I can contribute more to the study and understanding of black holes.

Did you not write it then? Or at least give big Stevie boy a few pointers?"

Nope but I've been researching black holes over the past 3-4 years and working on a few ideas that support Hawking's Radiation and the theory about the Universe and the big bang being birthed from Singularity of a black hole. Still have some kinks to work out with regards to the temperature around the accretion disks and how that holds up with Hawking's theories.

But hopefully I can have something publishable in the next 2 years.

Youre a fucking genius sunshine "

Sometimes I would trade away all of that supposed brilliance, for peace of mind and happiness.

Are we starting autobiography threads now?

Jokes aside, welcome back OP. Hope you find it more fun this time round

"Are we starting autobiography threads now?

Jokes aside, welcome back OP. Hope you find it more fun this time round "

Only time will tell lol (shrugs shoulders) xx

Aberdeen

Did you not write it then? Or at least give big Stevie boy a few pointers?

Nope but I've been researching black holes over the past 3-4 years and working on a few ideas that support Hawking's Radiation and the theory about the Universe and the big bang being birthed from Singularity of a black hole. Still have some kinks to work out with regards to the temperature around the accretion disks and how that holds up with Hawking's theories.

But hopefully I can have something publishable in the next 2 years. "

I don’t know about black holes or worm holes but I’ve certainly opened a can of them

"Still have some kinks to work out "

Haven't we all

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I wouldn't take much notice of what people say on the forums.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

"Very impressed with anybody who managed to read all of that waffle..

Love a good waffle "

With toffee sauce & ice cream?

"Still have some kinks to work out

Haven't we all "

Lol

Haven't we all "

Nah, just embrace those kinks

La la land

Haven't we all

Nah, just embrace those kinks "

Thought you were gaining kinks?

Haven't we all

Thought you were gaining kinks? "

More kinks than a cheap garden hose

La la land

Haven't we all

More kinks than a cheap garden hose "

Lol takes one to know one

Haven't we all

Lol takes one to know one "

You are both correct

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

It's feathered "

Aren’t all cockerels feathered?

La la land

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

It's feathered

Aren’t all cockerels feathered? "

I actually have a cockerel in my garden, with his hareem of birds

La la land

Haven't we all

You are both correct "

Could do with a few extra kinks, now what to try next

Gapping Fanny

Haven't we all

You are both correct

Could do with a few extra kinks, now what to try next "

Tell me what you’ve done and I’m sure I can give you some suggestions

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

It's feathered

I actually have a cockerel in my garden, with his hareem of birds "

Exactly

La la land

Haven't we all

You are both correct

Tell me what you’ve done and I’m sure I can give you some suggestions "

I'm sure you could, current favourite is the vampire crop and acetal birch. I like impact play

Gapping Fanny

"I like impact play "

Stingy over thuddy then?

La la land

"I like impact play

Stingy over thuddy then?"

Stingy in general but do like the cricket bat too

La la land

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

It's feathered

Exactly "

Mind when he starts cock a doodle doing it's going to be time for coq au vin time

Gapping Fanny

"I like impact play

Stingy over thuddy then?

Stingy in general but do like the cricket bat too "

I have a toy, Mr Stingy we call him. No one likes him so he gets renamed Mr Bastard.

Bruises, blood, both or neither?

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

It's feathered

Exactly

Mind when he starts cock a doodle doing it's going to be time for coq au vin time "

Far too many cock jokes even for me

La la land

"I like impact play

Stingy over thuddy then?

Stingy in general but do like the cricket bat too

I have a toy, Mr Stingy we call him. No one likes him so he gets renamed Mr Bastard.

Bruises, blood, both or neither?"

Yesterday both

La la land

"Annie?

Are you okay

Are you okay...

Annie

You’ve been hit by

You've been struck by

.a cock

My mouth

It's feathered

Exactly

Mind when he starts cock a doodle doing it's going to be time for coq au vin time

Far too many cock jokes even for me "

Haven't we all

You are both correct

Tell me what you’ve done and I’m sure I can give you some suggestions "

Ooh, I’ll have some suggestions too

By *egvisir71Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Jeez I got halfway down this thread and felt my eyeballs start to bleed.

Who actually gives a fuck.

We can’t please everyone and certainly not everyone will agree or say what we like. It’s called differences of opinion.

Move the fuck on and live life instead of waffling on in immaterial threads which, when all fun ends, nobody will give a shit about.

Just my personal opinion and no offence meant to anybody’s feelings, or cat, dog, budgerigar etc.

By *adyBugsWoman  over a year ago

cognito

An analysis of the synopsis by Me:

A lot of opinions.

A fair few Self opinions.

Some assumptions.

You are lonely.

Try journaling thoughts in a notebook.

And get outside more.

Good luck

OP, my observations are your posts have a LOT of superfluous information, most of which apewars self promoting.

Maybe that's your style but I suspect that some see this at best arrogance and at worst bullshit.

As they say in writing, show, don't tell.

Ps why do you think the big bang is a black hole singularity not a white hole ?

» Add a new message to this topic