FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That Paperclip

That Paperclip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heVonMatterhorns OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"It looks like you're trying to write a letter" No, not that one.

The message attachment. When you see that little yellow box pop up on your screen and you see the paperclip icon, what's your reaction? Especially if it's someone you're flirting with, do you get butterflies wondering what that paperclip might be holding?

"It looks like you're trying to sext, would you like some help with that?"

LvM

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I used to get excited but then Cheeky sent me a picture of her waffle and, well….. there isn’t enough therapy in the world….

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you do it to me and I will note my reaction, please and thank you

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I do get a bit excited because I know if it's someone I'm flirty with, it's going to be an incredibly hot and mouthwatering photo...

Of food. I don't get sent nudes often, I get photos of signs people think I'll find amusing or delicious looking food. Or cute puppies. Cats. Books. I don't think I'm the sort of person people want to get their wang out for and take a photo.

I'm not complaining.

Lincoln

"I used to get excited but then Cheeky sent me a picture of her waffle and, well….. there isn’t enough therapy in the world…."

Oh no, not the one that leaked and became Internet famous?

LvM

Lincoln

"I do get a bit excited because I know if it's someone I'm flirty with, it's going to be an incredibly hot and mouthwatering photo...

Of food. I don't get sent nudes often, I get photos of signs people think I'll find amusing or delicious looking food. Or cute puppies. Cats. Books. I don't think I'm the sort of person people want to get their wang out for and take a photo.

I'm not complaining. "

Those are always nice to receive too, when you know someone's thinking if you and knows what they're sending will make you smile And please, Meli, if you asked I'm sure you'd receive a plethora of smut

LvM

There's a paperclip?

"I do get a bit excited because I know if it's someone I'm flirty with, it's going to be an incredibly hot and mouthwatering photo...

I'm not complaining. "

Oh you are

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Ooo I love a paper clip...that yellow box sets me off and wow ..paperclip too

After editing some pictures I open fab back up.. A flood of messages which I'll get round to responding to but I am drawn to that paperclip. Gosh, from TheVonMatterhorns. I get lost in my mind thinking about them! Flutters in my belly, my cheeks blushing red before I've even opened it. I look up from my phone trying to swing my brain back to reality but that icon is too tempting. I open it thinking they're actually just going to send me a meme or something. Wow, I couldn't be further from the truth! My blood is pumping a little faster around my body now as I gaze upon an image of K. I'm not going to divulge image information but I wish I was there right now!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

""It looks like you're trying to write a letter" No, not that one.

The message attachment. When you see that little yellow box pop up on your screen and you see the paperclip icon, what's your reaction? Especially if it's someone you're flirting with, do you get butterflies wondering what that paperclip might be holding?

LvM"

In the house at the weekend we played cock or face. There was always an optimist that said face. They were always wrong!

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Love those responses from somebody you’re flirting with, teasing and being teased…and sometime the paper clip is the icing on the face (sorry cake) x

Lincoln

"There's a paperclip?

"

Only sometimes, if you're very quiet and try not to startle it

LvM

Lincoln

"After editing some pictures I open fab back up.. A flood of messages which I'll get round to responding to but I am drawn to that paperclip. Gosh, from TheVonMatterhorns. I get lost in my mind thinking about them! Flutters in my belly, my cheeks blushing red before I've even opened it. I look up from my phone trying to swing my brain back to reality but that icon is too tempting. I open it thinking they're actually just going to send me a meme or something. Wow, I couldn't be further from the truth! My blood is pumping a little faster around my body now as I gaze upon an image of K. I'm not going to divulge image information but I wish I was there right now! "

I'm sure K will love reading the effect she has on you And thank you for donating yourself to the scientific method

LvM

Lincoln

LvM

In the house at the weekend we played cock or face. There was always an optimist that said face. They were always wrong! "

Sounds like the beginnings of a fun (and probably dangerous) drinking game

LvM

dont know as it never happens to me

I'm not complaining. "

Your reverse psychology is brilliant.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I love it! I get so excited. Most of the time it’s peoples pets sometimes it’s a lovely face but mostly pets or food

It’s normally a beautiful face attached to the paper clip so I alway have a wee smile when I see them

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Intrigued then surprise mostly

By *issYeuxBleusWoman  over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Yes I get the butterflies if I’ve been flirting and then suddenly, there’s a paper clip.

I had a rather naughty one this morning from a gorgeous couple

Can you send any pictures in a private message?

Whenever I've tried to do this, it gets rejected for me not being in the photo.

Lincoln

"I love it! I get so excited. Most of the time it’s peoples pets sometimes it’s a lovely face but mostly pets or food "

I'll have to see if we can work all three in to one for you

LvM

Lincoln

"It’s normally a beautiful face attached to the paper clip so I alway have a wee smile when I see them "

It's always nice to get someone's gorgeous face in your box isn't it

LvM

Lincoln

"Yes I get the butterflies if I’ve been flirting and then suddenly, there’s a paper clip.

I had a rather naughty one this morning from a gorgeous couple "

Oooh lucky lady You're just showing off now

LvM

Lincoln

"Can you send any pictures in a private message?

Whenever I've tried to do this, it gets rejected for me not being in the photo."

You should be able to attach ones from your gallery to messages, I'm not sure if it's a supporter only thing or not though.

LvM

I get overly excited and send photos of food or pets and then get disappointed complaints

Soz

Lincoln

"I get overly excited and send photos of food or pets and then get disappointed complaints

Soz "

If you send me a particularly good looking pizza, or a stringy reclette then there's a good chance I'll lick the screen rather than be disappointed

LvM

"It’s normally a beautiful face attached to the paper clip so I alway have a wee smile when I see them

It's always nice to get someone's gorgeous face in your box isn't it

LvM"

Oh definitely

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If it's a great conversation I'm having with someone interesting then I am all eagerness - I can't wait to see what the person I'm chatting with has to say next.

I don't have many of those sadly, most are "meet now" and dick pics, and they can wait until I'm ready to trawl through them, I'm in no rush to open them!

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

LvM

In the house at the weekend we played cock or face. There was always an optimist that said face. They were always wrong! "

Ha ha - I can imagine you too whiling away a dull afternoon playing that.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

Back of the bins.

LvM

In the house at the weekend we played cock or face. There was always an optimist that said face. They were always wrong!

Ha ha - I can imagine you too whiling away a dull afternoon playing that."

Hopefully we can play it with you sometime!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm not complaining.

Those are always nice to receive too, when you know someone's thinking if you and knows what they're sending will make you smile And please, Meli, if you asked I'm sure you'd receive a plethora of smut

LvM"

Ha! Lorenzo, please may I...

Nah, you're okay.

Lincoln

I'm not complaining.

LvM

Ha! Lorenzo, please may I...

Nah, you're okay. "

Oh Meli, you know you can have my BBC anytime you like

LvM

» Add a new message to this topic