Nunes

France

O malley

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I be watching live as I do every week

Good picks apart from DP

And suger

Rooting against DP for a reason if he wins it means the chicken gets first crack at a title

Witch he dose not deserve at all he’s 1-3 at light wight

In a 6 year span he shouldn’t be anywhere close to a title fight should be him and tony or fighting someone outside the top 15 trying to brake in to it

But as Dana has all ready sed his first fight back will be a DP rematch

And suger well whare to we start I got to pay him back for the jabs at me in his post fight interview

About just kick his legs

Yes that jab was aimed directly at me ha ha

By *icola2202 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Chicken meaning conor?

"Chicken meaning conor?"

Yes in the words off kbob lol

Chatham

I agree he shouldn't be close to title shot. He's there cos he brings dana the money but I can't hold that against DP he's a hell of a fighter and been against really great fighters. I think suga is a talented fighter but as a person he's a cock. Says he's the best but refuses to go against ranked fighters. I mean if your goal isn't the belt what's the point?

"Anyone watching live?

Who's your picks to win?

Anyone got bets on?

Poirier

Nunes

France

O malley"

Great card can't wait to watch no bets but I was tempted

Oliveira

Nunes

Ponzinibbio

Garbrandt

O'Malley

"I agree he shouldn't be close to title shot. He's there cos he brings dana the money but I can't hold that against DP he's a hell of a fighter and been against really great fighters. I think suga is a talented fighter but as a person he's a cock. Says he's the best but refuses to go against ranked fighters. I mean if your goal isn't the belt what's the point?"

O'Malley has been calling out ranked guys for ages its Dana white says he's not ready for ranked competition

Chatham

"Anyone watching live?

Who's your picks to win?

Anyone got bets on?

Poirier

Nunes

France

O malley

Oliveira

Nunes

Ponzinibbio

Garbrandt

O'Malley"

Cody's trouble is he likes to brawl but he hasn't got the chin for it and I think dropping 10lb will make things worse. He looks ill at 125 but we will see how it plays out.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Pourer got too much heart. Tonight's the night for him

Midlands

"Poirier got too much heart. Tonight's the night for him "
better

"I agree he shouldn't be close to title shot. He's there cos he brings dana the money but I can't hold that against DP he's a hell of a fighter and been against really great fighters. I think suga is a talented fighter but as a person he's a cock. Says he's the best but refuses to go against ranked fighters. I mean if your goal isn't the belt what's the point?"

Dana trying so hard to build him in to a star young anuff to pretect to all the better guys get two old he dose not want another northcut or PVZ whare he had stars but the tallent wasn’t there

As for DP definitely a good fighter but definitely holding it against him as he ultimately has the choice and he take it for the pay day

Chatham

"I agree he shouldn't be close to title shot. He's there cos he brings dana the money but I can't hold that against DP he's a hell of a fighter and been against really great fighters. I think suga is a talented fighter but as a person he's a cock. Says he's the best but refuses to go against ranked fighters. I mean if your goal isn't the belt what's the point?

O'Malley has been calling out ranked guys for ages its Dana white says he's not ready for ranked competition "

dana sayings he's no chimaev to go fight ranked but before that suga said he he gets paid same so why fight ranked fighters and whether he believes he undefeated or not his head was bouncing of the matt he was 100% out.

"I agree he shouldn't be close to title shot. He's there cos he brings dana the money but I can't hold that against DP he's a hell of a fighter and been against really great fighters. I think suga is a talented fighter but as a person he's a cock. Says he's the best but refuses to go against ranked fighters. I mean if your goal isn't the belt what's the point?

O'Malley has been calling out ranked guys for ages its Dana white says he's not ready for ranked competition "

Nope he flat out turned Cody down I seen Cody contract I have friends at alpha fail

Chatham

Dana trying so hard to build him in to a star young anuff to pretect to all the better guys get two old he dose not want another northcut or PVZ whare he had stars but the tallent wasn’t there

As for DP definitely a good fighter but definitely holding it against him as he ultimately has the choice and he take it for the pay day "

put yourself in DP shoes he gets to defend against a guy who he's beast twice and gets a big pay day. It's a win win

"Anyone watching live?

Who's your picks to win?

Anyone got bets on?

Poirier

Nunes

France

O malley

Oliveira

Nunes

Ponzinibbio

Garbrandt

O'Malley Cody's trouble is he likes to brawl but he hasn't got the chin for it and I think dropping 10lb will make things worse. He looks ill at 125 but we will see how it plays out."

I know, haha he thinks he's rocky and he is so chinny but every now and then he throws out a great performance like the win he got over cruz he was like he was in the matrix I know cruz was pretty much done by that point in his career but goddamn garbrandt smoked him

As for DP definitely a good fighter but definitely holding it against him as he ultimately has the choice and he take it for the pay day put yourself in DP shoes he gets to defend against a guy who he's beast twice and gets a big pay day. It's a win win "

I can’t I am a purest the sport was build on the best fight the best

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I used to be well into UFC. When people like Matt Hughes, gsp, Rich Franklin, Tito, randy couture, Chuck Liddell etc, I absolutely loved it.

But I kind of drifted away and find it so hard to get back in it with not knowing anyone anymore apart from McGregor.

By *ixedDevilMan  over a year ago

Bootyville

I am an oliveira fan, however I’ve got poirer for this one

Chatham

"Anyone watching live?

Who's your picks to win?

Anyone got bets on?

Poirier

Nunes

France

O malley

Oliveira

Nunes

Ponzinibbio

Garbrandt

O'Malley Cody's trouble is he likes to brawl but he hasn't got the chin for it and I think dropping 10lb will make things worse. He looks ill at 125 but we will see how it plays out.

I know, haha he thinks he's rocky and he is so chinny but every now and then he throws out a great performance like the win he got over cruz he was like he was in the matrix I know cruz was pretty much done by that point in his career but goddamn garbrandt smoked him"

yes him vs cruz was his best performance for sure. He has cruzs number. I like Cody but I honestly think his chin is done but maybe this cut will work out but France is a great fighter

Chatham

"I used to be well into UFC. When people like Matt Hughes, gsp, Rich Franklin, Tito, randy couture, Chuck Liddell etc, I absolutely loved it.

But I kind of drifted away and find it so hard to get back in it with not knowing anyone anymore apart from McGregor. "

takes time and your missing some killer fights it's alot more technical now

Midlands

"I used to be well into UFC. When people like Matt Hughes, gsp, Rich Franklin, Tito, randy couture, Chuck Liddell etc, I absolutely loved it.

But I kind of drifted away and find it so hard to get back in it with not knowing anyone anymore apart from McGregor. "

I'll name a few goats for you

Max holloway

Justin gathje

Kamaru usman

Chatham

But I kind of drifted away and find it so hard to get back in it with not knowing anyone anymore apart from McGregor. I'll name a few goats for you

Max holloway

Justin gathje

Kamaru usman

"

I pmed him telling him to watch chandler vs gaethje

Chatham

Anyone got pena to win lmfao

"Anyone got pena to win lmfao "

I didn't know much about her so I watched as much as I could and....nope lady moves like a tractor id be surprised if she gets out of the first round

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

I see Charles Oliveira winning by submission.

Chatham

"Anyone got pena to win lmfao

I didn't know much about her so I watched as much as I could and....nope lady moves like a tractor id be surprised if she gets out of the first round "

noone is taking that belt from her, she's on another level and she hits like a truck

Merton

"Anyone got pena to win lmfao "

Never underestimate an opponent looking to make a name for themselves. if it gets to a decision maybe.

Chatham

Never underestimate an opponent looking to make a name for themselves. if it gets to a decision maybe."

we will see but I do not see that happening unless judges screw up

Bham

Megan Olivi's shiny pvc skirt is causing a stirring in my loins.

So glad this thread is here. I LOVE combat sports. Grew up as an amateur boxer and as I’ve got older I’ve started to prefer the UFC.

Nunes is levels above any other woman physically with a solid skill set. I can’t see anyone touching her for a long time.

Cody has had a hard cut and is something like 1-4 in his last 5. All heart, no brain and no chin. It’ll be fun but I’d never put a penny on him.

Porier is favoured by the bookies because he beat Conor twice. Conor is not a top 5 LW. Oliviera is at his peak right now, an apex predator who can knock you out on the feet or sub you to sleep. (I can’t use the word ch*ke?!) Dustin is dangerous but I can’t see past the Brazilian.

But the beauty of MMA , more so than boxing, is that anything can happen at any moment. Enjoy the fights everyone

Midlands

But I kind of drifted away and find it so hard to get back in it with not knowing anyone anymore apart from McGregor. I'll name a few goats for you

Max holloway

Justin gathje

Kamaru usman

I pmed him telling him to watch chandler vs gaethje "

Holloway the mvp

Chatham

"Megan Olivi's shiny pvc skirt is causing a stirring in my loins. "
you know she's married to Joseph benavidez

Bham

"Megan Olivi's shiny pvc skirt is causing a stirring in my loins. you know she's married to Joseph benavidez"

He's punching.

Chatham

"Megan Olivi's shiny pvc skirt is causing a stirring in my loins. you know she's married to Joseph benavidez

He's punching. "

for sure!

Chatham

How you liking to fights so far?

Midlands

"Megan Olivi's shiny pvc skirt is causing a stirring in my loins. you know she's married to Joseph benavidez"
mis match

Bham

"How you liking to fights so far?"

Decent. Muniz looks good.

Chatham

"Megan Olivi's shiny pvc skirt is causing a stirring in my loins. you know she's married to Joseph benavidezmis match"
closest thing they have is height lol

Chatham

"How you liking to fights so far?

Decent. Muniz looks good. "

Yeah he did. Heavyweight fight now if tai wins he will drink a beer from someone's shoe...the shoey

Chatham

Never underestimate an opponent looking to make a name for themselves. if it gets to a decision maybe."

Well daaaaamn!!!

Never underestimate an opponent looking to make a name for themselves. if it gets to a decision maybe. Well daaaaamn!!!"

What’s ouch is someone just lost 500k beting on nunes to win 100K sore one for him ha ha

But dammm no one seen that comeing

Well kalay Harrison just lost any barging power she had

"Anyone watching live?

Who's your picks to win?

Anyone got bets on?

Poirier

Nunes

France

O malley"

No way I can whatch ufc after I check your profile

Merton

Never underestimate an opponent looking to make a name for themselves. if it gets to a decision maybe. Well daaaaamn!!!

What’s ouch is someone just lost 500k beting on nunes to win 100K sore one for him ha ha

Well kalay Harrison just lost any barging power she had "

I did

Never underestimate an opponent looking to make a name for themselves. if it gets to a decision maybe. Well daaaaamn!!!

Well kalay Harrison just lost any barging power she had

I did"

About the only one as I know lot off heavy hitters are probably smashing stuff up at the moment

By *rown ThunderMan  over a year ago

newport

Well....well well..never did I think I would see the day Pena would beat Amanda..or anyone else would beat her..but beat her she did..in devastating fashion.

And Dustin..did his best..but ultimately yet again..exposed his back...and charles After a terrible first round...came back and RNC Dustin out... time for Justin G to step up and prove Charles has not heart..apparently...

Merton

Maybe I should play the lottery

Chatham

Nunes looked awful in there not sure if her having covid made a difference.

Cody no love... I mean Cody no chin Garbrandt.. that's a rip.

I think Charles can be beaten as he was getting stunned but his grappling and jits got the job done. Fair play to the diamond donating 20g to a charity of Charles choice.

You also can't have a tai win without the shoey lol.

Merton

Shoey is disgusting

» Add a new message to this topic