FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Say hello get you block

Say hello get you block

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who questions and I want to ask everyone on here.

Saying hello and sending a clean picture with no nudity in it whatsoever and being polite.

Can get you a block or getting nothing back.

But women and tv get over 1000 of message of man send cock pics day in and out.

So wouldn't it be nice to get a nice message with no cock and not being a demanding cunt for one's be nice.

But being nice can get you block on the 1st message??

Please do let me know your experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I liked a picture of a couple the other day and got blocked?? That was a first.

Apparently it's a polite way to inform you they're not interested. The block is a just incase you message again…

Move on

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Demanding a reply? I don’t think they’re the ones being demanding wotsits

Maybe it’s because it was a no thank you and they didn’t want to engage in a conversation about it.

I’m not saying it’s the nicest thing to do but if that’s how they’re managing their profile then let them get on with it the way they want too. Plenty of others on the site

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Aww bless you! Well if the message is polite and respectful, I'm not sure why they would block you.

Happens all the time, just move on. They obviously know you don't fit their needs so don't want any contact with you.

If I send a message and it's instantly deleted I sometimes block them, saves me sending a message again

Thank you guys for replying back to the message.

I'm reading my messages it's amazing and heartwarming at least I'm not the only one that feels like this.

If you guys have similar experiences I would love to hear them.

We were just discussing this thing this morning.

If men fit out profile needs and send a face picture as we request then we always politely reply even if it’s unfortunately a no.

Wot u up 2? With a cock picture from a stranger with a minimal profile 200 miles away will get impolitely fucked off.

We have found though that a polite no often leads to a barrage of messages or an interrogation about what is wrong with them sadly = blocked.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a stranger on the internet and a site full of genuine and not so genuine people. So personally it doesn’t bother me that much as I don’t rely solely on the site to meet people.

I’d suspect most people who actually go out on to the scene aren’t too worried about getting blocked or messages not being replied too.

In a club someone being rude to your face is a lot more upsetting.

"Apparently it's a polite way to inform you they're not interested. The block is a just incase you message again…

Move on

"

^ what this person said

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan  over a year ago

sheffield

If you get blocked… should it really bother you? Why worry about it

Maybe they aren't interested. Not in the mood for small talk. Having a bad day. Have had bad experiences with guys being persistent. At the end of the day it's just strangers on the internet.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi OP.

If I was inundated with messages from guys, I would probably delete and block rather than respond too.

The negativity of your profile suggests you might not respond well to a no...

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

When this happens to me I think of it as their way of saving me any more time and effort of trying to get a rapport going with them.- They're doing us a favour.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

[Removed by poster at 11/12/21 13:49:47]

Wow this is awesome.

What you guys are saying here is great you know.

I thank you all for replying and leaving your comments and leaving your experiences.

Also had one that says your profile is negative I never realised.

But to be honest I never thought I would get any replies from this message I got loads I hope this keeps up hope we get more people talking about.

You people are awesome thank you you know I can't wait to see more experiences that everyone's had

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

To the OP. Somebody mentioned thw negativity of your profile. I just read it and have no idea why they would say that. However don't let it bother you tbh. I got a message the other day and before I even had a chance to even read it, I was blocked. Its the nature of online interactions I am afraid. All the best to you.

"To the OP. Somebody mentioned thw negativity of your profile. I just read it and have no idea why they would say that. However don't let it bother you tbh. I got a message the other day and before I even had a chance to even read it, I was blocked. Its the nature of online interactions I am afraid. All the best to you. "

Thank you

That got me my heart

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

The blocking function on here is nothing but a positive feature.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Who questions and I want to ask everyone on here.

Saying hello and sending a clean picture with no nudity in it whatsoever and being polite.

So wouldn't it be nice to get a nice message with no cock and not being a demanding cunt for one's be nice.

Please do let me know your experiences."

I think you need to remember it's about two not one and whilst sending a picture to you might be ok, some people might want to see if their is anything else like a connection.then request a picture, it's a two way thing if they haven't requested but you decide and it's not something that they want but accepting a polite not interested even though not replying or even being blocked.shouldnt make anyone feel burnt by this just move on we're not all compatible and this is something that needs to be understood and accepted....

London

Green arrow.

I always forget to green arrow.

"Green arrow.

I always forget to green arrow. "

Wasn't happy with the first time in asking then

By *ilf and old fartCouple  over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

It's unfortunate but we have found that, at times, if we reply with a polite message "sorry but your not what we are looking for " We have then received a barrage of messages wanting to know why. So now we don't bother replying.

If this helps, We mainly reject people for the following reasons ;

Obviously haven't read our profile and are not what we are looking for.

Straight not bi

Having a beard (turns milf off)

Too far away (realistically we are not going to meet someone 300 miles away)

Messages with;

Rude or impolite content

One line content

Offering to pay for sex

In your area now

9" cock waiting

Want to fuck

We've had all of them and more. It seems that some single guys just have no idea bless them

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

If you get blocked just chuckle and move on. Why get bent out of shape about people you are now definitely not going to meet.

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Unless you have a big ego lol it’s nothing to get your balls in a twist… just don’t take it personal

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

I rarely approach couples or solo women as if they are interested they will find me but if blocked would welcome the device as a way of my not making the same mistake twice.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

O/p just block back and move on. See fab as a social club to share ideas, thoughts and humour. Anything else is a bonus...good luck!

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

You people must be very flexible, "bend out of shape", " balls in a twist" ... I must get on with some more yoga

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

The couple have done nothing wrong. In an ideal world, it would be great if nice messages got a reply. Fab is not ideal for anyone, though, including couples, and sometimes people have to be a bit harsh to keep on top of the admin.

You weren’t of interest to them and they don’t owe you a reply. The fact your’s was polite was great, but it still wasn’t of intetest.

It might well be that you they sent eight replies to the people who were polite to them that day, you were the ninth, and had enough, or ran out of time to reply.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just saves everyone time in the end. I have people msg me repeatedly, even when I've politely declined. Blocking is much more efficient

It's unfortunate but we have found that, at times, if we reply with a polite message "sorry but your not what we are looking for " We have then received a barrage of messages wanting to know why. So now we don't bother replying.

If this helps, We mainly reject people for the following reasons ;

Obviously haven't read our profile and are not what we are looking for.

Straight not bi

Having a beard (turns milf off)

Too far away (realistically we are not going to meet someone 300 miles away)

Messages with;

Rude or impolite content

One line content

Offering to pay for sex

In your area now

9" cock waiting

Want to fuck

We've had all of them and more. It seems that some single guys just have no idea bless them

"

That help out a lot

Hope it helps everyone else as well

Wow that is great for all of you thank you

This is a good way to see what happens and what go on.

I have seeing a lot and it help me a lot big time and thank you all.

By *rucking-HellMan  over a year ago

Northampton

[Removed by poster at 11/12/21 16:46:34]

Northampton

"Please do let me know your experiences."

Once or twice I've clicked on female profiles who I was 100% certain I'd not clicked on before, and 110)% certain I'd never chatted with, and I was blocked. My ego is not easily bruised, but it came quite close on those occasions.

By *leecouple101Couple  over a year ago

North East Lincolnshire

We've had a reply or two saying no thanks you're not what we are looking for. We always answer politely "thanks for being honest"

"Please do let me know your experiences.

Once or twice I've clicked on female profiles who I was 100% certain I'd not clicked on before, and 110)% certain I'd never chatted with, and I was blocked. My ego is not easily bruised, but it came quite close on those occasions."

She may of blocked you because of a forum response, I've had the same and could only think of that

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

I cant tell you the amount of people ive blocked simply from a post they've made in the forums. One post/comment has told me everything I needed to know about them.

If they said no thanks that gives most men a chance to carry on messaging or try to change their minds. Blocking just cuts all that crap out because they aren't interested.

Don't take it personally. If you delete your outbox you'll never know the outcome and won't fixate on it.

London

Once or twice I've clicked on female profiles who I was 100% certain I'd not clicked on before, and 110)% certain I'd never chatted with, and I was blocked. My ego is not easily bruised, but it came quite close on those occasions."

We may be the female of the human species but we are women.

Why would you feel so bruised at being blocked by anybody?

It's just a preemptive strike.

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Someone messaged me saying instant block for being a UTD fan seriously some people are so childish

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Maybe they aren't interested in meeting men with straight orientation listed but verifications from meeting men.

Its a wonderful world - we all have the freedom to block.

Sending a message does not confer a right to a reply no matter how amazing you are.

Northampton

Once or twice I've clicked on female profiles who I was 100% certain I'd not clicked on before, and 110)% certain I'd never chatted with, and I was blocked. My ego is not easily bruised, but it came quite close on those occasions.

"

I didn't feel "so bruised". I said I came close to feeling bruised. I shrugged it off quickly.

To answer your question, imagine you saw somebody you liked the look of, and when you clicked, you were blocked. You'd know they'd previously looked at you and felt some level of repellence, or repulsion, or weirded out, or whatever. For a split second you'd feel a quick sting. Anybody would. You'd not be human if you didn't wonder, at least for a second or two, why they did that. That's what I was referring to.

I used to send a polite no but found that a small percentage of men reply back with a nasty message. Not what I want my fab experience to be and do not wish to tar all with the same brush so just find it easier to delete messages and then block if multiple messages are sent

Means they dont want to engage with you it's not a big deal.

I find people who think that a polite message is something that deserves a reply just because it's polite tend to have entitled attitudes on here though

London

I didn't feel "so bruised". I said I came close to feeling bruised. I shrugged it off quickly.

To answer your question, imagine you saw somebody you liked the look of, and when you clicked, you were blocked. You'd know they'd previously looked at you and felt some level of repellence, or repulsion, or weirded out, or whatever. For a split second you'd feel a quick sting. Anybody would. You'd not be human if you didn't wonder, at least for a second or two, why they did that. That's what I was referring to. "

Nope, I feel none of those things. It tells me the blocker doesn't want contact from me.

Simple as that.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

To answer your question, imagine you saw somebody you liked the look of, and when you clicked, you were blocked. You'd know they'd previously looked at you and felt some level of repellence, or repulsion, or weirded out, or whatever. For a split second you'd feel a quick sting. Anybody would. You'd not be human if you didn't wonder, at least for a second or two, why they did that. That's what I was referring to.

Nope, I feel none of those things. It tells me the blocker doesn't want contact from me.

Simple as that."

I view it the same way. It saves me sending a message to someone who, for whatever reason, isn't interested in hearing from me.

Happy days!

Holy smoke

Well I have to say wow the experiences that everyone's had is varies from time to time.

I'm very grateful for everyone giving me your experience on fabswinger.

I can see more messages coming through.

Thank you all

"Someone messaged me saying instant block for being a UTD fan seriously some people are so childish "

This one I am in shock like dam I am sorry to hear this mate.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 12/12/21 23:30:58]

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 12/12/21 23:31:44]

Cumbria

Saying hello and sending a clear picture with no nudity in it whatsoever and being polite.

Can get you a block or get nothing back.

But women and tv get over 1000 messages of men sending cock pics day in and out.

So wouldn't it be nice to get a nice message with no cock and not being a demanding cunt for one's be nice?

But being nice can get you blocked on the 1st message??

Very tempted to block you from this post the self-entitlement that is very strong and off-putting.

‘Say hello get you block’

Does anyone else read this in a foreign accent every time?!

"‘Say hello get you block’

Does anyone else read this in a foreign accent every time?!"

No

No....sometimes we type things wrong

Saying hello and sending a clear picture with no nudity in it whatsoever and being polite.

Can get you a block or get nothing back.

But women and tv get over 1000 messages of men sending cock pics day in and out.

So wouldn't it be nice to get a nice message with no cock and not being a demanding cunt for one's be nice?

But being nice can get you blocked on the 1st message??

Very tempted to block you from this post the self-entitlement that is very strong and off-putting."

What ever I say if it good or bad it will blow back in my face.

Hey man I sorry that if you see this a lot.

But do say give me your experiences.

I get blocked loads for just saying hello and being polite. Just don't take it personally, doesn't make you a bad person

» Add a new message to this topic