FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Watch Out Beadles About!

Watch Out Beadles About!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the best or worst prank you've played on someone or someone has played on you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Best on I played was on a new starter. Told him at the first company meeting, he had to do a speech. It was cruel but he was relieved when I told him it was a joke!

Similar one played on me at a new office. They said I had to do a standup routine at the Christmas party!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was 14 and away with school skiing, on my way home I rang my grandparents to give them my expected arrival time and to let them know that I had broken a leg and an arm.... I hadn't done either but I wanted to play a prank.

My grandfather picked me up from the school and saw me skipping and said that my grandmother had been crying and that she was going to go nuts at me.

My entire family had arrived to welcome me home and check on me. I arrived and skipped down the driveway and my family burst out laughing and my grandmother hugged me and tried to be angry but couldn't do it for long before laughing too.

NBVN x

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

I have done some crazy funny things when I was younger. Unfortunately now I suffer from memory loss on a lot of things.

The only thing I can think of right now is pretending to bum a workmate in the store room when a new starter was sent in get get something. He opened the door, froze then sneaked back out without getting what he was sent in there for. (It wasn’t needed anyway) it was just a prank

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was 14 and away with school skiing, on my way home I rang my grandparents to give them my expected arrival time and to let them know that I had broken a leg and an arm.... I hadn't done either but I wanted to play a prank.

My grandfather picked me up from the school and saw me skipping and said that my grandmother had been crying and that she was going to go nuts at me.

My entire family had arrived to welcome me home and check on me. I arrived and skipped down the driveway and my family burst out laughing and my grandmother hugged me and tried to be angry but couldn't do it for long before laughing too.

NBVN x"

Oh that's given me a laugh that I really needed tonight

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

We were looking after our neighbor’s house for them for them while they were away on holiday. The husband had a triumph spitfire in the garage that was his pride and joy, he wanted it starting up a few times while he was away.

Mr found a scrap spitfire in the same colour that had suffered from an engine fire and swapped the two over.

» Add a new message to this topic