FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guys....

Guys....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The ones who sometimes update:

"Too many messages to reply to"

Are the ones to definitely be ignored on here.

The amount of messages you receive is not relevant to us.

If it was us recieving them we would slice, dice and choose (eventually) just like when you eat your cake..and you just might go home with a full stomach too!

Which as opposed to cake isn't just a snack..?

OR do you really gorge on that cake your having?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The fuller the inbox the larger the ego.

Even bigger if other people know it's full.

"The fuller the inbox the larger the ego.

"

We have entered deep waters here!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

But, but so many people complain that their message isn't answered. Surely a status like that lets them know why.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Up to you who you ignore. I sometimes do a status saying I’ve bulk deleted, purely in case any friends have messaged and I’ve missed them. Sorry not sorry

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

What is annoying is when someone messages you, you reply and weeks later still shows unread when they have been and stayed on countless time and pretty sure they have read it but oretend otherwise. Go figure

"But, but so many people complain that their message isn't answered. Surely a status like that lets them know why.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

I did consider that and get it..but..who cares!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"But, but so many people complain that their message isn't answered. Surely a status like that lets them know why.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I did consider that and get it..but..who cares!

"

Erm...

"What is annoying is when someone messages you, you reply and weeks later still shows unread when they have been and stayed on countless time and pretty sure they have read it but oretend otherwise. Go figure "
The answer to that is way above my pay grade and understanding!

"What is annoying is when someone messages you, you reply and weeks later still shows unread when they have been and stayed on countless time and pretty sure they have read it but oretend otherwise. Go figure "

Delete your outbox, problem solves. You’ll never have to worry about what happened to your sent messages.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I did consider that and get it..but..who cares!

Erm..."

People should stop complaining about messages not being answered.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Erm... People should stop complaining about messages not being answered."

Anti mail prejudice.

The Fab inbox can only be viewed on one page. Older messages get pushed onto page 2+ and they can't be seen.

Deleting messages 1 by 1 takes time.

If a woman has pics she will likely get messages, especially if she ticked 'looking for men'. Even I get messages with just 1 pic. Being online... more messages....

After looking at 50 unsolicited cock pics/ rude messages/ erotic stories that aren't my kink.... ain't got no time to read any more.

Erm... People should stop complaining about messages not being answered.

Anti mail prejudice."

No! Good sense of humour though!!

"The Fab inbox can only be viewed on one page. Older messages get pushed onto page 2+ and they can't be seen.

If a woman has pics she will likely get messages, especially if she ticked 'looking for men'. Even I get messages with just 1 pic. Being online... more messages....

After looking at 50 unsolicited cock pics/ rude messages/ erotic stories that aren't my kink.... ain't got no time to read any more.

"

Sounds rough!

Bog off!

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Erm... People should stop complaining about messages not being answered.

Anti mail prejudice. No! Good sense of humour though!!"

Gotta have a laugh sometimes, innit.

"The Fab inbox can only be viewed on one page. Older messages get pushed onto page 2+ and they can't be seen.

Sounds rough!"

BUT what about quietly choosing from among the 500 messages one may recieve.

That slicing and dicing factor to make a thing palatable?

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!

"Bog off! "
To Delete here is better!

"The ones who sometimes update:

If it was us recieving them we would slice, dice and choose (eventually) just like when you eat your cake..and you just might go home with a full stomach too!

"

"I'm a bloke and my ego is everything."

Shut up, mate. People can use this gaff however they want to. If you're not getting replies, this post may well give you an indication as to why.

Live and let live.

Yorkshire

"What is annoying is when someone messages you, you reply and weeks later still shows unread when they have been and stayed on countless time and pretty sure they have read it but oretend otherwise. Go figure The answer to that is way above my pay grade and understanding!"

but at least you replied

Sounds rough! BUT what about quietly choosing from among the 500 messages one may recieve.

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!"

Surely among the first 50 visitors a Prince or two arrives..the rest go in the bin!

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Sounds rough! BUT what about quietly choosing from among the 500 messages one may recieve.

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!"

You assume

- people are clear and consistant in their choices

- that the technology allows this approach

- that you can trust what people say in their emails

- that people have the time and willpower to take this approach given the rate of return.

Not that we have the answers. Less time on the forums perhaps

"What is annoying is when someone messages you, you reply and weeks later still shows unread when they have been and stayed on countless time and pretty sure they have read it but oretend otherwise. Go figure The answer to that is way above my pay grade and understanding!

but at least you replied "

I laugh, but you were lucky today!

Yorkshire

"What is annoying is when someone messages you, you reply and weeks later still shows unread when they have been and stayed on countless time and pretty sure they have read it but oretend otherwise. Go figure

Delete your outbox, problem solves. You’ll never have to worry about what happened to your sent messages."

You are right but does not really worry me apart from being amazed that someone who just that minute messaged you and asked you something, will not read the reply or so it seems.

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!

You assume

- that people have the time and willpower to take this approach given the rate of return.

"

Or do we have people sweating and losing sleep at the prospect of going down a fruitless path.

Be brave I say!

"What is annoying is when someone messages you, you reply and weeks later still shows unread when they have been and stayed on countless time and pretty sure they have read it but oretend otherwise. Go figure

Delete your outbox, problem solves. You’ll never have to worry about what happened to your sent messages.

You are right but does not really worry me apart from being amazed that someone who just that minute messaged you and asked you something, will not read the reply or so it seems. "

I'm sorry, but this subject is much larger than your personal issue as we are dealing in much more bulky matters today.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!

You assume

Or do we have people sweating and losing sleep at the prospect of going down a fruitless path.

Be brave I say!"

True. Sweating and not sleeping in bed should only happen for one reason!

Yorkshire

You are right but does not really worry me apart from being amazed that someone who just that minute messaged you and asked you something, will not read the reply or so it seems. I'm sorry, but this subject is much larger than your personal issue as we are dealing in much more bulky matters today."

No need to be sorry, I am content with having the opportunity to air it

"The ones who sometimes update:

"I'm a bloke and my ego is everything."

Shut up, mate. People can use this gaff however they want to. If you're not getting replies, this post may well give you an indication as to why.

Live and let live. "

I am still posting and have not yet shut up.

We are dealing with bulky issues here, ones

that require knives, forks or spoons (see OP) not scalpels for surgery.

So sit down..and eat your cake!

You are right but does not really worry me apart from being amazed that someone who just that minute messaged you and asked you something, will not read the reply or so it seems. I'm sorry, but this subject is much larger than your personal issue as we are dealing in much more bulky matters today.

No need to be sorry, I am content with having the opportunity to air it "

That's fine brother.

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!

You assume

Be brave I say!

True. Sweating and not sleeping in bed should only happen for one reason!"

When I send a message I instantly delete it, getting a response is just a bonus. Life’s too short to fret about whether it was read or not - I’m certain if I was receiving hundreds of messages per day, I wouldn’t be reading through them all so I don’t blame anyone for mass deleting if they’re inundated

"When I send a message I instantly delete it, getting a response is just a bonus. Life’s too short to fret about whether it was read or not - I’m certain if I was receiving hundreds of messages per day, I wouldn’t be reading through them all so I don’t blame anyone for mass deleting if they’re inundated "

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Sometimes the messages drop off the page and don't get read. We try to reply to as many as we can

By *ueenbee77Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

I read all my messages. Even when I first joined and got lots still read them all. Don't reply to all but that's another story x

"Sometimes the messages drop off the page and don't get read. We try to reply to as many as we can "
That's very nice, I personally wouldn't expect you to but it's still nice.

I genuinely can’t keep up, so either someone really catches my attention (either the DP, or opening message), or it ends in the sea of unreads. Sometimes the first at the top have more chances.

I always tend to reply to people from the forum, as I know you are from the forum.

But yeah, If I have to go through every message, I’d spend a lifetime chained to my inbox.

If someone wants to be my assistant and forward like 3-4 potentials a week. That’d be much easier to handle

IM kinda KIDDINNNN

"I read all my messages. Even when I first joined and got lots still read them all. Don't reply to all but that's another story x "
That's nice if your able to read or had read them all.

Clearly my ego must be AS BIG as the sea of my

unreads

"I genuinely can’t keep up, so either someone really catches my attention (either the DP, or opening message), or it ends in the sea of unreads. Sometimes the first at the top have more chances.

I always tend to reply to people from the forum, as I know you are from the forum.

But yeah, If I have to go through every message, I’d spend a lifetime chained to my inbox.

If someone wants to be my assistant and forward like 3-4 potentials a week. That’d be much easier to handle

IM kinda KIDDINNNN "

That kind of spells out a process a person might use.

It's good that it's been fleshed out a bit.

"I genuinely can’t keep up, so either someone really catches my attention (either the DP, or opening message), or it ends in the sea of unreads. Sometimes the first at the top have more chances.

IM kinda KIDDINNNN "

DP? I can only think of the fab definition ...

IM kinda KIDDINNNN DP? I can only think of the fab definition ..."

Durt burrrrrd

Display picture

IM kinda KIDDINNNN That kind of spells out a process a person might use.

"

Also I always say that it shouldn’t be taken personally as a lot of the times it literally is a matter of, I didn’t even have the time to check someone out properly

Or

It becomes a bit like picking a film on Netflix. An impossible task because of the too much choice given

IM kinda KIDDINNNN DP? I can only think of the fab definition ...

Durt burrrrrd

Display picture "

aha. I only reply when the DP is of a DP. Or as I call it, a DP squared.

Unless it's a PP squared (profile pic of pert puppies)

Also I always say that it shouldn’t be taken personally as a lot of the times it literally is a matter of, I didn’t even have the time to check someone out properly

Or

It becomes a bit like picking a film on Netflix. An impossible task because of the too much choice given "

I kind of stop short at the idea of too much choice!

Or

It becomes a bit like picking a film on Netflix. An impossible task because of the too much choice given I kind of stop short at the idea of too much choice! "

ALTHOUGH..your right about Netflix! Too much of a good thing!!

"Up to you who you ignore. I sometimes do a status saying I’ve bulk deleted, purely in case any friends have messaged and I’ve missed them. Sorry not sorry "

And it hurts so bad....J/K, You're a hard woman Nora..

Or

It becomes a bit like picking a film on Netflix. An impossible task because of the too much choice given I kind of stop short at the idea of too much choice! ALTHOUGH..your right about Netflix! Too much of a good thing!! "

Haha you kinda go.. ohh maybe that, no I watched it already, potentially this. Definitely not that!!! How about this maybe?? Oh hold on, that seems better…

And you realise u spent 3 hours trying to find something u want and, just give up and go to bed.

The end

Erm... People should stop complaining about messages not being answered."

Or I should say that after a period of time here it would be helpful to oneself to get used to the idea of non replies, messages unread or deleted.

It happens and It should be no problem.

This thread is about needless information sharing!!!!!!!!

Erm... People should stop complaining about messages not being answered. Or I should say that after a period of time here it would be helpful to oneself to get used to the idea of non replies, messages unread or deleted.

This thread is about needless information sharing!!!!!!!!"

most threads are needless information sharing ...

Or

It becomes a bit like picking a film on Netflix. An impossible task because of the too much choice given I kind of stop short at the idea of too much choice! ALTHOUGH..your right about Netflix! Too much of a good thing!!

Haha you kinda go.. ohh maybe that, no I watched it already, potentially this. Definitely not that!!! How about this maybe?? Oh hold on, that seems better…

And you realise u spent 3 hours trying to find something u want and, just give up and go to bed.

The end "

Comprende.

Erm... People should stop complaining about messages not being answered. Or I should say that after a period of time here it would be helpful to oneself to get used to the idea of non replies, messages unread or deleted.

This thread is about needless information sharing!!!!!!!! most threads are needless information sharing ... "

Who knows!

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Blimey, I’m glad I use filters and lurk around under the radar and message only the people I want to know, all the admin and complaining about hundreds of messages must be soooooo tiring

By *ueenbee77Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Blimey, I’m glad I use filters and lurk around under the radar and message only the people I want to know, all the admin and complaining about hundreds of messages must be soooooo tiring "

Me too haha. I don't get 100s xx

"Blimey, I’m glad I use filters and lurk around under the radar and message only the people I want to know, all the admin and complaining about hundreds of messages must be soooooo tiring "
Sorry to disturb you!

"Up to you who you ignore. I sometimes do a status saying I’ve bulk deleted, purely in case any friends have messaged and I’ve missed them. Sorry not sorry

And it hurts so bad....J/K, You're a hard woman Nora.."

SO it could actually be put as:

"Dearest Friends,

I apologise for not finding you among those others and will remember you later, somehow?

You will never see a single man on here saying, ' sorry too many messages to reply too' and if you do you know he's a shite talker lol

"You will never see a single man on here saying, ' sorry too many messages to reply too' and if you do you know he's a shite talker lol"
Sorry, too many messages to reply to (in my regular life on my mobile)

I keep on top of my inbox because I have filters set quite high, I rarely add new pics and never add status updates therefore I go about my fab business rather unnoticed which saves me needing to apologise for not being able to reply to lots of messages.

NBVN x

"I keep on top of my inbox because I have filters set quite high, I rarely add new pics and never add status updates therefore I go about my fab business rather unnoticed which saves me needing to apologise for not being able to reply to lots of messages.

NBVN x

"

Commendable and humourous!

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"I go about my fab business rather unnoticed ....

NBVN x

"

Sorry to disagree, but I think you're noticed by quite a few of us here!

Gbat

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

[Removed by poster at 10/12/21 19:27:20]

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!"

500 messages would take quite some time to go through and some of us have other things to do- I couldn’t sit on here for a couple of hours doing that. Add in the fact that you get lots of messages that are rude, abusive, asking for the opposite of what you’ve said you’re looking for in your profile…. It’s disheartening and puts you off even looking at them sometimes.

Of course we can all choose who we want to respond to and who we delete etc, but we are also allowed to do that in our own timeframe too.

I'll eat that!

I don't want that!

That goes in the fridge!

That in Freezer!

That binned!

500 messages would take quite some time to go through and some of us have other things to do- I couldn’t sit on here for a couple of hours doing that. Add in the fact that you get lots of messages that are rude, abusive, asking for the opposite of what you’ve said you’re looking for in your profile…. It’s disheartening and puts you off even looking at them sometimes.

Of course we can all choose who we want to respond to and who we delete etc, but we are also allowed to do that in our own timeframe too. "

Yes exactly, I say bin them all if it gets too much..just do it quietly!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Up to you who you ignore. I sometimes do a status saying I’ve bulk deleted, purely in case any friends have messaged and I’ve missed them. Sorry not sorry "

Ahh the bulk delete connundrum. Do I message again, and run the risk of sending an unwanted message, or look desperate or just be bothering someone?

I usually just don't message and make like I'm playing it cool.

"Up to you who you ignore. I sometimes do a status saying I’ve bulk deleted, purely in case any friends have messaged and I’ve missed them. Sorry not sorry

Ahh the bulk delete connundrum. Do I message again, and run the risk of sending an unwanted message, or look desperate or just be bothering someone?

I usually just don't message and make like I'm playing it cool. "

Stay chilly brother!

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"

Most definitely this.

Most definitely this. "

We don't expect deathly silence around here (expectation can be a good thing) but the sounding of those trumpets going off!

Is this thread just telling people what they can and can't add to their statuses? Sounds awfully like telling people how to run their profiles.

"Is this thread just telling people what they can and can't add to their statuses? Sounds awfully like telling people how to run their profiles. "
Yep, the dicktator has arrived.

But I will try to limit it to issues of bulk and cake!

"Is this thread just telling people what they can and can't add to their statuses? Sounds awfully like telling people how to run their profiles. Yep, the dicktator has arrived.

But I will try to limit it to issues of bulk and cake!"

I don't know what bulk is, but you had me at cake

"Is this thread just telling people what they can and can't add to their statuses? Sounds awfully like telling people how to run their profiles. Yep, the dicktator has arrived.

But I will try to limit it to issues of bulk and cake!

I don't know what bulk is, but you had me at cake "

Young lady this is simply my take on "Let them eat cake!"

» Add a new message to this topic