FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Morning Anxiety

Morning Anxiety

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unandgamegeek OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Has anyone else ever woke up feeling anxious?

For the last few weeks, I would be waking up feeling anxious. I think it would be because I feel concerned or worried about something whether it's work, money, something at home or my health.

I need to figure out how to be more calm so that I no long have to feel anxious in the morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone else ever woke up feeling anxious?

For the last few weeks, I would be waking up feeling anxious. I think it would be because I feel concerned or worried about something whether it's work, money, something at home or my health.

I need to figure out how to be more calm so that I no long have to feel anxious in the morning."

I get this before bed and when I wake up, very annoying! I've started using rescue remedy, it's helped me alot

Do you listen to the news a lot? I have cut out listening to and reading it for hours a day to maybe 30 mins or so just to keep up to date and not be barraged with 24/7 doom and gloom has helped me.

If things don’t improve seek advice OP, it could be depression

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Has anyone else ever woke up feeling anxious?

I need to figure out how to be more calm so that I no long have to feel anxious in the morning.

I get this before bed and when I wake up, very annoying! I've started using rescue remedy, it's helped me alot "

I have the lozenges sometimes, they are brill and taste better than the pastilles or drops

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Virtuosa

I sometimes get this when getting ready in the morning

I think I still associate getting dressed with going to school and feeling anxious about that

from an age until my mid 40's this was normal for me, horrible

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Sometimes I wake up crying, sometimes I go to bed and start crying, sometimes I just sit and cry for no reason. Actually I do really think it's because work is extremely stressful and pretending I'm fine for 12 n half hours does take its toll. I have seen, heard and had to relay news in horrendous circumstances, and when I have my times these are what go through my mind.

But despite this it's very rare I'm seen without a smile and happy word to all I meet. Funny how well we can hide our true emotions

By *unandgamegeek OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

"Do you listen to the news a lot? I have cut out listening to and reading it for hours a day to maybe 30 mins or so just to keep up to date and not be barraged with 24/7 doom and gloom has helped me.

If things don’t improve seek advice OP, it could be depression "

I think it maybe with the excitement of Christmas, I have been concerned with work and money.

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Monday mornings for me ( Mr) when it's dark and waking up for work. Ok once I've had my first coffee at work and get to it

» Add a new message to this topic