FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That Oh Shit moment

That Oh Shit moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When was the last/worst time you did something and IMMEDIATELY thought "Oh Shit"

I cleaned someones tea mug at work as it was in a state, made them a brew and the second I handed it over I saw the face and OH SHIT was she not happy... "I know how to use a scouring pad!" and the silent treatment for a few days until it started to stain up a bit...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When was the last/worst time you did something and IMMEDIATELY thought "Oh Shit"

I cleaned someones tea mug at work as it was in a state, made them a brew and the second I handed it over I saw the face and OH SHIT was she not happy... "I know how to use a scouring pad!" and the silent treatment for a few days until it started to stain up a bit..."

YOU CLEANED THE FLAVOUR OUT.

I used to work with an animal like this too. He borrowed my cup once and I had to bleach everything and move company, leaving the cup behind.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When was the last/worst time you did something and IMMEDIATELY thought "Oh Shit"

I cleaned someones tea mug at work as it was in a state, made them a brew and the second I handed it over I saw the face and OH SHIT was she not happy... "I know how to use a scouring pad!" and the silent treatment for a few days until it started to stain up a bit...

I used to work with an animal like this too. He borrowed my cup once and I had to bleach everything and move company, leaving the cup behind. "

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My last ‘oh shit’ moment was yesterday morning when my daughter pointed out that the elf hadn’t moved from its spot.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

As kids our parents had a very old tea pot which had been handed down, my brother probably after being in the spotlight thought he would help out and Brillo pad the inside to clean it..

The reaction wasn't quite what he expected..

Tuesday. Parked at work and realised that I'd left my ID at home so couldn't get into the office. Had to go home and get it.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

About an hour ago when I went for a spin on black ice

I used to work with an animal like this too. He borrowed my cup once and I had to bleach everything and move company, leaving the cup behind. "

I think I used to work there. After a short period of time terrorising the other cups, your old cup moved into HR.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

A while back had a blood test

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 10/12/21 09:28:32]

"Tuesday. Parked at work and realised that I'd left my ID at home so couldn't get into the office. Had to go home and get it. "

I've done that too.

STOKE ON TRENT

I cleaned someones tea mug at work as it was in a state, made them a brew and the second I handed it over I saw the face and OH SHIT was she not happy... "I know how to use a scouring pad!" and the silent treatment for a few days until it started to stain up a bit..."

That was not for you to do xxxx cheeky

The last oh shit moment was yesterday when we went to view some puppies and it dawned on me that I'm going to have countless sleepless nights for a little while when she comes home with us

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You NEVER and I mean NEVER clean someone else's stuff. Don't clean their bathroom when you go round or say "I'll just wipe your filthy kitchen worktop before one of us dies from salmonella", you don't wrestle their kids favourite soft toy from them and put it in the washing !machine because that brown teddy is really pink underneath all that filth or write "clean me" in the dirt on the tail gate of their car. I

I lost a lot of friends that way before I realised it's not the done thing

in Lancashire

"The last oh shit moment was yesterday when we went to view some puppies and it dawned on me that I'm going to have countless sleepless nights for a little while when she comes home with us "

Very true, but hopefully worth it when they get through that stage..

"About an hour ago when I went for a spin on black ice "

Eek. Hope you're okay.

The moment I realised I’d have to change my lifestyle. That was an epic oh shit moment.

This morning clutch has just given up the ghost on my truck and ive got a load of logs to take to my parents. Grrrr

STOKE ON TRENT

"The moment I realised I’d have to change my lifestyle. That was an epic oh shit moment."

But you have

"The last oh shit moment was yesterday when we went to view some puppies and it dawned on me that I'm going to have countless sleepless nights for a little while when she comes home with us

Very true, but hopefully worth it when they get through that stage.. "

It was like a slow mo scene where you're looking down on yourself, puppies jumping everywhere and your eyes widen when the realisation sets in. It will definitely be worth it

in Lancashire

"The last oh shit moment was yesterday when we went to view some puppies and it dawned on me that I'm going to have countless sleepless nights for a little while when she comes home with us

Very true, but hopefully worth it when they get through that stage..

It was like a slow mo scene where you're looking down on yourself, puppies jumping everywhere and your eyes widen when the realisation sets in. It will definitely be worth it "

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

I phoned home to tell hubbie love you can pick me up omar has finished with me. The reply from home was mum its liam here (our oldest son)

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

My Oh shit! moments are usually at work when I reply to the email from client and forget to delete the rest of the email thread containing GDPR details...I had to recall my emails quite a few times now as it's a big no no

K

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

When I couldn't get out of bed last week because my back twinged

STOKE ON TRENT

"When I couldn't get out of bed last week because my back twinged"

Nooo are you ok xx

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yesterday I had my living painted. When I was putting everything back in place I hung my big clock on the wall, turned my back and it fell to the ground and smashed. I loved that clock and can't afford to replace it.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

When I went back into the office for the first time since last March and I realised I forgot my glasses at home

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Virtuosa

I found an old newspaper in the staffroom and completed the crossword

20 minutes later a guy stormed into the office in a rage waiving the paper around asking who the f**k had done it

I'd only been working there a week

By *P994Man  over a year ago

Travelling

Mine was on Tuesday needing to get to work, attempting to fire up the car and the battery was dead. Jump leads couldn’t even start it and then a £70 train was the only option.

Derby

"I found an old newspaper in the staffroom and completed the crossword

20 minutes later a guy stormed into the office in a rage waiving the paper around asking who the f**k had done it

I'd only been working there a week "

Should get his own bloody newspaper if he wanted to do the crossword

STOKE ON TRENT

"Yesterday I had my living painted. When I was putting everything back in place I hung my big clock on the wall, turned my back and it fell to the ground and smashed. I loved that clock and can't afford to replace it."

What colour??

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"I phoned home to tell hubbie love you can pick me up omar has finished with me. The reply from home was mum its liam here (our oldest son) "

Virtuosa

Should get his own bloody newspaper if he wanted to do the crossword "

I think it was his but I thought it was an old one

He absolutely bollocked me in front of everyone

Going round the corner on the bike and a tractor being on my side the road "oh shit" and knowing it was gonna hurt

Derby

He absolutely bollocked me in front of everyone "

Sorry that happened, that was well out of order from him. Who loses it over a crossword?

My husbands will be when he was at work and answered the phone thinking it was me. He answered it like this.. "Hello treacle tits" who was on the other end? His boss.

Virtuosa

He absolutely bollocked me in front of everyone

Sorry that happened, that was well out of order from him. Who loses it over a crossword? "

Unfortunately I go bright red at the drop of a hat so it was pretty obvious it was me

We ended up getting on OK and used to do them together sometimes

I made a very inappropriate joke in the workplace. Think Frankie Boyle levels of offensiveness in a room of about 30 people I got 2 people laughing hysterically and the rest not impressed

Last week when I messaged the wrong person . Rather embarrassed as it was rather a naughty text lol

I’ve had a dodgy stomach since I had an infection in September…. I’ve had many ‘oh shit’ moments since then….. literally Oh Shit!

"Last week when I messaged the wrong person . Rather embarrassed as it was rather a naughty text lol "

I’ve done that years ago, I was having a banter with a pal through texting and my sister also sent me a test, didn’t realise I hadn’t changed the test window and replied “F*** Off” to my sister instead of my pal…. Luckily she realised mid made a mistake - doh!

"Last week when I messaged the wrong person . Rather embarrassed as it was rather a naughty text lol

I’ve done that years ago, I was having a banter with a pal through texting and my sister also sent me a test, didn’t realise I hadn’t changed the test window and replied “F*** Off” to my sister instead of my pal…. Luckily she realised mid made a mistake - doh! "

TEXT, not test stupid Autocorrect

By *iJandJCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Last week when I messaged the wrong person . Rather embarrassed as it was rather a naughty text lol "

This - I sent a pic to my dad instead of to MrsJ

Oh Shit moments, hard to say which was worst:

Mid-air collision (minor damage, both survived)

1st car crunch) (my fault, no one else involved)

2nd car crunch (my fault, no one else involved)

Getting slashed/cut.

In-flight gearbox failure, emergency landing.

Getting shot, minor injury.

3rd car crunch (not my fault, improving)

4th car crunch (not my fault, cracked it now)

In-flight engine failure at night, emergency landing.

I've had some nail-biting moments over the years since but I seem to have shaken off the true 'Oh shit' ones..or I've just got complacent..

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Last weekend when I went ice skating for the first time in about 20 years, as soon as I stepped on the ice I thought "Oh shit!!"

I was crap at it 20 years ago and I'm no better now, though I did manage to do a few laps away from the barriers

This morning. Eldest turning 18 next week. Haven't bought for him yet as my middle son just had his birthday.

Yesterday when I had my long hair cut into a shoulder length shaggy bob. It looks like it was done with a knife and fork! Definitely an 'Oh shit' moment...

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

"My husbands will be when he was at work and answered the phone thinking it was me. He answered it like this.. "Hello treacle tits" who was on the other end? His boss. "

That really made me chuckle

Ms B

"My last ‘oh shit’ moment was yesterday morning when my daughter pointed out that the elf hadn’t moved from its spot. "

Tell her he's testing her resolve. seeing how long it will be before she gives in

"My last ‘oh shit’ moment was yesterday morning when my daughter pointed out that the elf hadn’t moved from its spot.

Tell her he's testing her resolve. seeing how long it will be before she gives in"

Could be a stelf elf?

"My last ‘oh shit’ moment was yesterday morning when my daughter pointed out that the elf hadn’t moved from its spot. "

Haha exactly this, luckily my eldest had realised I hadn't moved them this morn so quickly sorted something out before the younger 2 came down

A week or so ago when I realised I'd totally missed my fodmaps diet course.

Before that was when I double booked myself. I had to fess up and ask for help from someone I'd had a go at pteviously for not having their shit together.

PW

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Today. Made some changes to a database about to put it live when realised I had missed one crucial technical thing. Put right in minutes luckily.

» Add a new message to this topic