FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mobile advice, Norfolk

Mobile advice, Norfolk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichardbyron OP   Man  over a year ago

Ludham

Being a complete idiot on this subject can someone out there point me in the right direction.

My BT contract ends soon so what are my options? I have broadband Wi-Fi and land line with BT and a Vodafone pay as you go mobile and it's not smart.

What do you think I should do?

Any help gratefully received.

Richard.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

EE and BT are part of the sane company now so you could see what package they could offer you along with a mobile phone.

By *oberts_onMan  over a year ago

King's Lynn

Sky are good, especially if you have sky TV, as they can combine the prices...

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"EE and BT are part of the sane company now so you could see what package they could offer you along with a mobile phone. "

I’m with both but will be switching to EE for broadband as cheaper than BT, even though sane company and BT will be the provider, go figure

By *ssexhamptonMan  over a year ago

Rayleigh

Use the Comparison websites.I use Moneysupermarket or GoCompere, they use a question and answer section to see what suits you. I change broadband every year but have been with GiffGaff mobile for years.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Try Ofcom and check who has the best coverage in your area.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/advice/ofcom-checker

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

My mobile is on o2, and used to travel to Snetterton for work alot, and used to stay in Norwich, always had a good signal, importand as i used it for work, have tried many networks over the years, and have found o2 to have very good coverage, never really had a problem with loss of signal, even abroard, so thumbs up from me, dont even bother with a land line at home now

» Add a new message to this topic