FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boob job and nipple sensitivity

Boob job and nipple sensitivity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies who had a boob job, did you retain your nipple sensitivity?

Ive picked my implants for my surgery in feb, and am very pleased with the decision and will do the incision under the boob, and asked my surgeon about nipple sensitivity and said generally that comes back, but sometimes it doesn’t.

Did yours come back? How long did it take for it to come back? Did you notice a difference before and after?

I’d love to retain nipple sensitivity of course as it feels so good when they tease or pinch the nips haha (tho it wouldn’t stop me getting my boobs done as I’d risk it obviously, for them to be amazing titties)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine took about 4 months to come back fully. But I never lost it totally. I also feel that one of my nipple's is more sensitive than before the op. Si I wouldn't worry to much. As others I know have never lost sensitivity good luck.

"Mine took about 4 months to come back fully. But I never lost it totally. I also feel that one of my nipple's is more sensitive than before the op. Si I wouldn't worry to much. As others I know have never lost sensitivity good luck."

Thanks!!! I think I suppose she has to disclaim everything just in case!! X

My left nipple is now more sensitive. If my right nipple is touched or sucked I can feel it about an inch to the right of it, hardly anything in the actual nipple itself.

Weird as fuck, but the more you know I suppose

"My left nipple is now more sensitive. If my right nipple is touched or sucked I can feel it about an inch to the right of it, hardly anything in the actual nipple itself.

Weird as fuck, but the more you know I suppose "

Ooo sounds exciting!! X I’d love them to be even more sensible, fingers crossed

"My left nipple is now more sensitive. If my right nipple is touched or sucked I can feel it about an inch to the right of it, hardly anything in the actual nipple itself.

Weird as fuck, but the more you know I suppose

Ooo sounds exciting!! X I’d love them to be even more sensible, fingers crossed "

I wasn’t given the sensible nipple option that’s maybe where I went wrong.

Regained some sensitivity after 9 months, but not as sensitive as they were

By *nked A and DCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/12/21 20:35:07]

glasgow

Shite I deleted that by accident

After my first surgery I had full feeling and sensitivity in both, right from the outset of the op.

After the second one though I lost most feeling to the left nip and it's never came back It was still worth it though xx

"Shite I deleted that by accident

After my first surgery I had full feeling and sensitivity in both, right from the outset of the op.

After the second one though I lost most feeling to the left nip and it's never came back It was still worth it though xx"

They look amazing in your bra !

What size did you pick? X

I can live without sensitivity I guess, they’d be totally worth it

glasgow

After the second one though I lost most feeling to the left nip and it's never came back It was still worth it though xx

I can live without sensitivity I guess, they’d be totally worth it "

why thank you

I had 350cc first time, cause I was a fully fledged member of the itty bitty titty committee .. and had no room for more.

I have 700cc now under muscle.

why thank you

I had 350cc first time, cause I was a fully fledged member of the itty bitty titty committee .. and had no room for more.

I have 700cc now under muscle. "

Nice, are you loving the 700cc?

I’ve picked 375CC and they seem to be the most suitable for me. Tho she’s gonna also get 350 and 400 and play around while I’m asleep. I trust her to do an amazing job on what will look the best

If you have any tips, let me know lovely x

glasgow

why thank you

I’ve picked 375CC and they seem to be the most suitable for me. Tho she’s gonna also get 350 and 400 and play around while I’m asleep. I trust her to do an amazing job on what will look the best

If you have any tips, let me know lovely x "

oh defo, I love big boobies

emmm good support bra because you'll be wearing it constantly for a few weeks.They gave me a MACOM - good but expensive, ASDA do a post surgery range now which are just as good.

Plenty of dry shampoo - you ain't lifting those arms to wash/dry your hair for atleast a few days.

I also got a cheap one of those V-shaped pregnancy pillows for sleeping, as initially you need to sleep upright (a week maybe).

AND painrelief. Chill the feck out and do as little as possible! Look after those ladies!!

Finally - do not worry about how they look initially. They 'fluff' out over time and settle into position!

why thank you

If you have any tips, let me know lovely x

oh defo, I love big boobies

emmm good support bra because you'll be wearing it constantly for a few weeks.They gave me a MACOM - good but expensive, ASDA do a post surgery range now which are just as good.

Plenty of dry shampoo - you ain't lifting those arms to wash/dry your hair for atleast a few days.

I also got a cheap one of those V-shaped pregnancy pillows for sleeping, as initially you need to sleep upright (a week maybe).

AND painrelief. Chill the feck out and do as little as possible! Look after those ladies!!

Finally - do not worry about how they look initially. They 'fluff' out over time and settle into position!"

Those tips are great, especially the V shaped pillow, I’d have not thought of it!

Did you get normal pain relief? I hope the surgeon will give me some strong-ish stuff

Haha I bet they gonna look bolted on for a bit but I mean, I’m very hopeful x

Did u go tear drop or round?

I’ve picked round as I don’t mind a full look everywhere, and moderate plus profile x whatever that means x

glasgow

"Did u go tear drop or round?

I’ve picked round as I don’t mind a full look everywhere, and moderate plus profile x whatever that means x "

Nahh they give you decent painkillers to last atleast a week ! They do look bolted on initially .. right at your chin but they drop a bit (sadly)

Both were round, previously moderate profile now high profile. I think that's largely in relation to the fullness at the top?! Could be talking out my arse though

I’ve picked round as I don’t mind a full look everywhere, and moderate plus profile x whatever that means x

Nahh they give you decent painkillers to last atleast a week ! They do look bolted on initially .. right at your chin but they drop a bit (sadly)

Both were round, previously moderate profile now high profile. I think that's largely in relation to the fullness at the top?! Could be talking out my arse though "

I think high profile means they will be narrower but will give u more outward full less.

A good surgeon usually knows anyway, like a low profile is best for larger ladies with a bigger chest.

Hahah I’m thinking to just walk around topless for a bit till they start really dropping

I mean, paying all that money so gravity doesn’t affect how they look without bras

glasgow

Both were round, previously moderate profile now high profile. I think that's largely in relation to the fullness at the top?! Could be talking out my arse though

I think high profile means they will be narrower but will give u more outward full less.

A good surgeon usually knows anyway, like a low profile is best for larger ladies with a bigger chest.

Hahah I’m thinking to just walk around topless for a bit till they start really dropping

I mean, paying all that money so gravity doesn’t affect how they look without bras "

I could defo go without a bra gravity wise, nips wise I don't think people would enjoy having their eyes poked out

Girls, my surgery is in less than 6 weeks and now I’m excited but also kinda worried.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it goes well, and that they drop nicely and the healing process is good.

Couple of questions for those who had it…

How painful did you find it afterwards?

And did any of you needed revision?

And tips to heal? I’ll obviously re-ask my surgeon in due course, but I take it to probably sleep at 45 degree angle for a bit? X

» Add a new message to this topic