FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Season of goodwill

Season of goodwill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... To all men.

Does that include the men here?

If you think it does and you have awareness that this next month has the highest suicide rate for men (which is already at a much higher rate than women) send someone a complimentary message, fab a photo, give them a wink, or deliver boobs to their inbox (or cocks if they like that).

And do one of the above to any other men in your life or on social media.

Brotherly love to all mankind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"... To all men.

Does that include the men here?

If you think it does and you have awareness that this next month has the highest suicide rate for men (which is already at a much higher rate than women) send someone a complimentary message, fab a photo, give them a wink, or deliver boobs to their inbox (or cocks if they like that).

And do one of the above to any other men in your life or on social media.

Brotherly love to all mankind "

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I tried. Failed. You’re stuck with me folks x

Seriously talk to me guys if you feel down. X

"I tried. Failed. You’re stuck with me folks x

Seriously talk to me guys if you feel down. X"

It's probably the best thing you ever failed at.

Fareham

"I tried. Failed. You’re stuck with me folks x

Seriously talk to me guys if you feel down. X

It's probably the best thing you ever failed at. "

Thank you x

Male depression is a curse. Of course as is any depression in anyone x.

I'm not gonna send anyone a wink or a boob pic.

However if Anyone male or female feels they need someone to talk to there is always someone on here with a willing ear. There are also lots of charities and organisations that offer help, 119 Is the best option for anybody who needs urgent help.

Fareham

"I'm not gonna send anyone a wink or a boob pic.

However if Anyone male or female feels they need someone to talk to there is always someone on here with a willing ear. There are also lots of charities and organisations that offer help, 119 Is the best option for anybody who needs urgent help. "

Shamelessly bumping. And I'll do it again.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Stay strong fellas

Hoping some nice messages are being sent out x

I think threads like this only really serve to make people (women?) wary of reaching out to men who claim on here that they're struggling with their mental health

I don't think a tit pic is going to save a life

"I think threads like this only really serve to make people (women?) wary of reaching out to men who claim on here that they're struggling with their mental health

I don't think a tit pic is going to save a life "

Lots of men struggle. I have in the past. ANYTHING that makes you feel noticed and worthy of any attention can help. The point is just to show a little love and attention, not to be an agony aunt or a shoulder to cry on, I don't believe anyone comes here to be a rock for a stranger or acquaintance but would be willing to be there for a little pick-me-up at this time of year which can be hard for many.

This year is going to be my 1st alone and if my mental health was where it used to be, thinking I didn't matter, I possibly could have been a casualty to what many people suffer.

I stress again the point of reaching out in any way to anyone (man or woman, here or anywhere) because some people put on a very brave face (at this time of year especially) so as not to be a bubble burster or party pooper. All that leads to is more misery which can be the end point for some.

Let's all be nice and not dissect what is supposed to be a well intentioned message.

To be clear, I'm fine and don't NEED anything sent to me. And to the men that have messaged me so far, thank you.

Big brotherly hugs all round

Great thread OP.

Men need support too

"I think threads like this only really serve to make people (women?) wary of reaching out to men who claim on here that they're struggling with their mental health

I don't think a tit pic is going to save a life "

How does it make ppl, or women in particular, weary of reaching out to men who claim to be struggling with their mental health?

I have struggled with mental health issues as youve probably very likely have seen from some of my posts. Ive never thought a tit pic would save my life or cheer me up, nor do i believe other guys have thought that either.

How does it make ppl, or women in particular, weary of reaching out to men who claim to be struggling with their mental health?

I have struggled with mental health issues as youve probably very likely have seen from some of my posts. Ive never thought a tit pic would save my life or cheer me up, nor do i believe other guys have thought that either."

Call me a cynic, but quite often I think men use their woes as a way to establish contact with a woman and very quickly turn it sexual.

I think the op would have had more gravitas by leaving out the suggestion of sending a puc

I have struggled with mental health issues as youve probably very likely have seen from some of my posts. Ive never thought a tit pic would save my life or cheer me up, nor do i believe other guys have thought that either.

Call me a cynic, but quite often I think men use their woes as a way to establish contact with a woman and very quickly turn it sexual.

I think the op would have had more gravitas by leaving out the suggestion of sending a puc"

Well yes i dont believe a nudey can really do much good, the moment of joy from receiving one can be fleeting and have little effect in the long run.

But at the same time saying youre cynical of our genuine problems can invalidate what we feel. You may be the only person to feel that way, but all it takes is one person to make us feel shitty again.

I myself have made 2 attempts on my life, ive been through hell and back, and back through hell again since i was a child.

I have my techniques for dealing with the pain and suffering, im happy share them with others to offer some advice.

I dont do well with giving compliments for the sake of making others feel better especially if i dont know them well enough, it just feels insincere. So i can do my best to offer advice instead and help others change their perspective on their current life, if anyone needs it

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Great thread OP.

Men need support too "

» Add a new message to this topic