FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Phone numbers and......

Phone numbers and......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the single woman.

I have had a few single women's phone numbers here in my time (I've even heard their voices) and they were also responsibly verified individuals.

Yet I notice something some of them do.

They do not bring closure to a discourse.

I myself judge that it is going nowhere then exit, block and delete.

Now imagine if I wasn't exercising good judgment I could then end up harassing them.

Maybe that's the sole reason sh*t happens.

If someone isn't bringing about closure for you here DO IT FOR YOURSELF!

@Exit strategies.com

# This thread is not profile or gender-biased.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'm writing of those who keep the lines of communication open but who leave it so you have to read them without them in fact being readable.

"I'm writing of those who keep the lines of communication open but who leave it so you have to read them without them in fact being readable."
I'm going to go further and make the claim that among the 4 nations that make up the UK I think that is a distinctly english trait being displayed (the you have to read them part etc..) their not a very open people.

I bring experience far greater than fab based with women to this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men say they want to meet then never arrange a date/ place.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

4 posts and I have no clue what you're on about.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Just to be on the safe side I won't share my number with you OP. Problem solved, you're welcome

"Just to be on the safe side I won't share my number with you OP. Problem solved, you're welcome "

What she said.

But surely a phone nunber doesn't change matters in terms of knowing when the conversation isn't going anywhere. Just because she gives her number out doesn't mean you treat her any differently than in other scenarios. Ie fab, dating site, in person.

People should stop harassing people. End of.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Men say they want to meet then never arrange a date/ place. "

I think it's that them wimmen won't tell him when they are fed up with him so he breaks contact whilst not understanding the complexities of what happens to women when they do, and that he's snagged way many more than any of us could ever dream of so he knows all about it.

He won't ever compose his musings to be dicypherable though so we have to guess. Then he tells us we are wrong.

Sort of.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Phone number just to anyone? I have to have least met and know them.

"4 posts and I have no clue what you're on about."

Glad I’m not the only one!

V

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"4 posts and I have no clue what you're on about.

Glad I’m not the only one!

V"

Me too

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Closure is simply the end of a conversation. Breaking contact is not necessary unless someone’s shitty.. I don’t get it..

If you share your phone number and use social media such as Insta or FB.. you might pop up in fabbers suggestions you shared it with. Just saying.

"Phone number just to anyone? I have to have least met and know them. "

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social?

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’m glad it’s not just me.

"I'm writing of those who keep the lines of communication open but who leave it so you have to read them without them in fact being readable."

What does that mean

"Just to be on the safe side I won't share my number with you OP. Problem solved, you're welcome "
The issue was in reading between the lines and I did.

"Phone number just to anyone? I have to have least met and know them.

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? "

"Men say they want to meet then never arrange a date/ place.

I think it's that them wimmen won't tell him when they are fed up with him so he breaks contact whilst not understanding the complexities of what happens to women when they do, and that he's snagged way many more than any of us could ever dream of so he knows all about it.

He won't ever compose his musings to be dicypherable though so we have to guess. Then he tells us we are wrong.

Sort of."

No..I just know how to break contact at a reasonable time when I see that there is no point in keeping it open.

It doesn't take beyond a reasonable time for me.

Never a long drawn out thing.

Not just me then

Carlisle

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? "

Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own

Sort of. No..I just know how to break contact at a reasonable time when I see that there is no point in keeping it open.

It doesn't take beyond a reasonable time for me.

Never a long drawn out thing.

"

The idea of women being fed up with a bloke brings forth the idea that that bloke is somehow plaguing them.

That's too easy an out.

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own "

How do you personally arrange that social? By carrier pigeon?

Carlisle

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own How do you personally arrange that social? By carrier pigeon?"

On here or in real life? Normally you arrange a meet on here first surely.

A summary:

Communication open, wires crossed. Small talk made. Words spoken. Boundaries blurred. Number lost. Ships at night. Fog abounds. Confusion reigns.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Not just me then "

Paraphrase: Women cannot end a contact or relationship well, English women particularly, in and out Fab. Op can. Women should.

Our take: Our experience it is the reverse. Suspect most didnt read 4 posts as the answers would be slightly more "pointy". Particularly Fab women...

"Just to be on the safe side I won't share my number with you OP. Problem solved, you're welcome

What she said.

But surely a phone nunber doesn't change matters in terms of knowing when the conversation isn't going anywhere. Just because she gives her number out doesn't mean you treat her any differently than in other scenarios. Ie fab, dating site, in person.

People should stop harassing people. End of. "

To close a previously open line of communication is to make a judgment call (as appropriate) that saves any possible stink of harrasement, (time wasted could be added to this) that's the point of thread.

@Exit Strategies.

Do not take that to mean harrassement or accusations of have occurred.

It's more about males OR anyone else knowing when to call time.

"Just to be on the safe side I won't share my number with you OP. Problem solved, you're welcome

What she said.

People should stop harassing people. End of.

To close a previously open line of communication is to make a judgment call (as appropriate) that saves any possible stink of harrasement, (time wasted could be added to this) that's the point of thread.

@Exit Strategies.

Do not take that to mean harrassement or accusations of have occurred.

It's more about males OR anyone else knowing when to call time.

"

I put a comma where I shouldn't have.

Not just me then

Paraphrase: Women cannot end a contact or relationship well, English women particularly, in and out Fab. Op can. Women should.

Our take: Our experience it is the reverse. Suspect most didnt read 4 posts as the answers would be slightly more "pointy". Particularly Fab women... "

Pointed observations!

"A summary:

Communication open, wires crossed. Small talk made. Words spoken. Boundaries blurred. Number lost. Ships at night. Fog abounds. Confusion reigns. "

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own How do you personally arrange that social? By carrier pigeon? On here or in real life? Normally you arrange a meet on here first surely. "

I sometimes arrange on here, sometimes off-site, depending on how long we've been chatting.

OP I have off-site conversations that have spanned multiple years, some where we chat almost every day, some where a month or more may pass between bursts of messaging.

I don't block the sporadic chatters because not every conversation needs to lead to more than a conversation for me. Some people are hugely interesting to chat to and I don't have a deadline of "if I've not heard back by this date/if we've not arranged a meet within X days/if they don't message me Y times a week then clearly it's not going anywhere". Sometimes it doesn't need to go anywhere.

Whatever the point of the thread, you're finding something that works for you which is great, good for you

So to sum it up within my weird wired up mind......

Men should be the ones to end the connection - cos of its natural end.... but if women do, there must of been an issue they were having with the guy they spoke to ....

Right or wrong ? Only one answer I want, thanks!

....cos I'm making mi dinner

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I think what he’s trying to say is people never tell you to fuck off or just block you. They continue being nice, being polite etc. and eventually there like “this person won’t leave me alone” when in reality there aren’t do anything to let you know to leave them alone

I might be wrong though

Hahaha

Yours sounds better thicc, I'll go with that

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own "

No. Before the social. If the chat is not awkward and flows well. If you like their voice and vice versa. And that could save you time not arranging one. It's just one of those things I find important.

"I think what he’s trying to say is people never tell you to fuck off or just block you. They continue being nice, being polite etc. and eventually there like “this person won’t leave me alone” when in reality there aren’t do anything to let you know to leave them alone

I might be wrong though "

A powerful statement! Because my profile is meets based maybe it's easier to make a judgment call as to when to end things?

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own How do you personally arrange that social? By carrier pigeon? On here or in real life? Normally you arrange a meet on here first surely.

I sometimes arrange on here, sometimes off-site, depending on how long we've been chatting.

OP I have off-site conversations that have spanned multiple years, some where we chat almost every day, some where a month or more may pass between bursts of messaging.

I don't block the sporadic chatters because not every conversation needs to lead to more than a conversation for me. Some people are hugely interesting to chat to and I don't have a deadline of "if I've not heard back by this date/if we've not arranged a meet within X days/if they don't message me Y times a week then clearly it's not going anywhere". Sometimes it doesn't need to go anywhere.

Whatever the point of the thread, you're finding something that works for you which is great, good for you "

I get the friendship side of the site and relate to others as friends here too with no expectations on either side.

Funnliy had the very same. Front x2 women. Off fab. Number given freely when asked for communication.

1) all added onto WhatsApp etc. I rang/called for a polite chat banter,hear the voice n vibe to break the ice .

No answer.

Then 2 months later one early morning I get a text on WhatsApp!

Hi morning Adam

How are you feeling thus morning!

How am I feeling?? I ask myself,fine and dandy as every morning. I am a very positive thinker and positive attitude kinda man.

Then she continued to say she is horn. And sent a vid of her supposedly playing lots with herself.

Then I was asked do I have vids of me playing & Cummings??

I said nope.

I have had no communication since. And this fabber is online most of the time.

2) Mature woman. I sent a message we got clicking. Exchanged numbers. I get a call there & then instantly. We chatted lots laughed etc. Previously spoke about meeting face to face when we both have more time. Week commencing the 6th Dec.

Nothing since then . I had this strange vibe come over me. That this is gone cold!

I sent a message this evening, hello you still up for a drink chat laugh etc face2face.

No. Jabbed up!!

Me

) No probs...

Life lesson don't over think of other people,whom do not have you on the same Frequency note.

Let them be,with their types and kind.

Adios.

It's called. Chase me. I will head FCUK you. Whilst I play with many others.

There is 3 types out there the core of it!!

I hope somebody else mentions it on here!! Legs crossed tight!!

"I bring experience far greater than fab based with women to this.

"

I 2ns that indeed. Experience far greater bigger wider. Than just this blade of grass here now

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own How do you personally arrange that social? By carrier pigeon?"

Naaah Daffy duck doing the moon walk

"I'm writing of those who keep the lines of communication open but who leave it so you have to read them without them in fact being readable.

It's called. Chase me. I will head FCUK you. Whilst I play with many others.

There is 3 types out there the core of it!!

I hope somebody else mentions it on here!! Legs crossed tight!! "

"Funnliy had the very same. Front x2 women. Off fab. Number given freely when asked for communication.

1) all added onto WhatsApp etc. I rang/called for a polite chat banter,hear the voice n vibe to break the ice .

No answer.

Then 2 months later one early morning I get a text on WhatsApp!

Hi morning Adam

How are you feeling thus morning!

How am I feeling?? I ask myself,fine and dandy as every morning. I am a very positive thinker and positive attitude kinda man.

Then she continued to say she is horn. And sent a vid of her supposedly playing lots with herself.

Then I was asked do I have vids of me playing & Cummings??

I said nope.

I have had no communication since. And this fabber is online most of the time.

2) Mature woman. I sent a message we got clicking. Exchanged numbers. I get a call there & then instantly. We chatted lots laughed etc. Previously spoke about meeting face to face when we both have more time. Week commencing the 6th Dec.

Nothing since then . I had this strange vibe come over me. That this is gone cold!

I sent a message this evening, hello you still up for a drink chat laugh etc face2face.

No. Jabbed up!!

Me

) No probs...

Life lesson don't over think of other people,whom do not have you on the same Frequency note.

Let them be,with their types and kind.

Adios.

"

Enthusiasm then coolness means we are not on the same page.

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

What if you want to hear them first and see if conversation goes well before commiting to even a social? Hear them at a social? Why would i want a guy to have my phone number i hardly know or might not like. That's the whole point of a social to see if you vibe etc each to their own

No. Before the social. If the chat is not awkward and flows well. If you like their voice and vice versa. And that could save you time not arranging one. It's just one of those things I find important. "

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

How about taking your conversations and interactions out from under the microscope and just talk to people rather than analysing everything?

Whatever happens, happens and you don't need to worry about what box to put it in.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Not everyone wants fast closure , it’s not like closing a sale where you make a call to action and close, you get the fizzle, the long friendship,the one/off, the phone number is often just for convenience , if you want or need closure just block them

"How about taking your conversations and interactions out from under the microscope and just talk to people rather than analysing everything?

Whatever happens, happens and you don't need to worry about what box to put it in. "

I like 50/50 engagement.

No chasing for me.

Proactivity from both ends.

"Not everyone wants fast closure , it’s not like closing a sale where you make a call to action and close, you get the fizzle, the long friendship,the one/off, the phone number is often just for convenience , if you want or need closure just block them "
I like that "Not everyone wants fast closure" that's OK..but at least have stimulating conversation to go with leaving the lines of communication open.

"How about taking your conversations and interactions out from under the microscope and just talk to people rather than analysing everything?

Whatever happens, happens and you don't need to worry about what box to put it in. "

Just talk to people etc...that's good advice too.

Sort of."

THAT really IS a whole lot of damning opinion to end with sort of!

I would never want to be on the recieving end of that SORT OF opinion lol

"I'm writing of those who keep the lines of communication open but who leave it so you have to read them without them in fact being readable.

What does that mean"

You best carry a spade because your going to have to do a whole lot of digging.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"the single woman.

I have had a few single women's phone numbers here in my time (I've even heard their voices) and they were also responsibly verified individuals.

Now imagine if I wasn't exercising good judgment I could then end up harassing them.

@Exit strategies.com

"

I only meet at swingers clubs first! Then I give out my number!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are frequently many open options in relationships and it can take time for people to decide where it's going, for many people. The fact that others weren't at the same place as the OP, suggests that different communication or understanding could be developed.

Most of us are not compatible with most other people. It helps to refine your skills and to improve your success.

"There are frequently many open options in relationships and it can take time for people to decide where it's going, for many people. The fact that others weren't at the same place as the OP, suggests that different communication or understanding could be developed.

Most of us are not compatible with most other people. It helps to refine your skills and to improve your success. "

"the single woman.

@Exit strategies.com

I only meet at swingers clubs first! Then I give out my number!!! "

That's a way of doing it.

» Add a new message to this topic