FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This made me laugh

This made me laugh

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *win Peaks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

(18 December 2005, South Africa) Two muggers were working a crowd. The had just taken a cellphone and purse from a couple at knifepoint, when the woman screamed. The muggers sprinted away. But working a crowd and working out are entirely different things, and one of the muggers was out of shape.

As he watched his compatriot recede into the distance, he felt the stitch in his side, and knew he could run no farther. Perhaps he was thinking he should have spent some of his ill-gotten gains on a trip to the gym. But then he spotted a high fence, and that, at least, he could manage.

He put on a burst of speed, and leapt the fence. Sure enough, no one followed. Escape! But he had failed to take into consideration a very

"I don't have to outrun that bear, I just have to outrun you."

important fact. He was at the Bloemfontein Zoo. Just as he was congratulating himself on his foolproof escape, he realized that the other side of the fence was a 10 meter drop into a cage of bored Bengal tigers!

Speaking of foolproof, the tigers wasted no time in treating the nearest fool as their own little kitty toy. The mauled body of the mugger was not noticed until noon. A zoo spokesperson said that the tigers had been fed the previous afternoon, else they would have left no evidence behind.

Police said a post mortem would be carried out to determine the exact cause of his death--as if that wasn't obvious.

Dave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I think they call it Karma

By *almh5Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

And the man earned a well-deserved Darwin Award

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I can tell you about another incident in that country, told to me by a South African colleague at work last year.

He'd been working at a site one day, and on his way home in the early evening, he came across a body lying in the road.

As this was a notorious area for carjacking, and the "body" was actually a decoy, to ensnare some hapless victim stopping to help, the guy decided he wouldn't take any chances!

Instead, he drove around the body, through the long grass at the side of the road in his 4x4 truck without stopping and at the next town, reported it in at the local Police station!

The next day, the Police came to see him to advise they'd investigated his report. What they actually found were three bodies in the long grass alongside the spot where the "body" in the road had been!

Obviously, he'd unknowingly driven over the car-jackers as they laid in wait for their next victim!

Being South Africa, the Police decided the case was closed!

» Add a new message to this topic