So if you are looking for a bearded ex soldier in bishop Auckland please msg xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

"I’m always too old for ladyboys / ts on here

I didn’t or I’ve been told I look 10 yrs younger …. It’s

So annoying

I need a gang of cut-throats for a little, er ..assignment. Interested?

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope not dude! Cause I want or two or three... perhaps four? Of a specific type admittedly. But I'm prepared to wait until I get what I want.

Those gorgeous creatures are out there I know they are, we just gotta bid our time

The terms you used like ladyboy is generally kind of offensive.…Also creatures??

Am I living in parallel universe?

"The terms you used like ladyboy is generally kind of offensive.…Also creatures??

Am I living in parallel universe? "

total agree kylie

"The terms you used like ladyboy is generally kind of offensive.…Also creatures??

Am I living in parallel universe? "

I agree not nice

By *ver the hill for fabMan  over a year ago

LONDON

So annoying

"

fabguys a lot more Tvs ts crossdressers on the site

I agree not nice "

you mean like BBW or PAWG? Or BBC, may be BWC??

Maybe everyone needs to calm down a wee bit.

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Duns

So annoying

"

Well, from the look of your pictures you’ve seen at least one.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I agree not nice you mean like BBW or PAWG? Or BBC, may be BWC??

Maybe everyone needs to calm down a wee bit."

Or maybe try not deciding for someone else what they deem offensive to them.

I'm sure if others decided to call you by a term you didn't like and then told you to calm down a wee bit it would piss you off too.

Its always worth seeing things from another point of view other than your own.

I'm sure if others decided to call you by a term you didn't like and then told you to calm down a wee bit it would piss you off too.

Its always worth seeing things from another point of view ........other than your own. "

I did see the other point of view. There was nothing worth seeing... there's no hatred here, possibly awkwardness but no offense.. just genuine admiration. I think it's very important that you see that before getting hung up on terminologies/language etc

Its always worth seeing things from another point of view ........other than your own. .

I did see the other point of view. There was nothing worth seeing... there's no hatred here, possibly awkwardness but no offense.. just genuine admiration. I think it's very important that you see that before getting hung up on terminologies/language etc"

You might have stated your admiration, and you said gorgeous creatures which isn’t just “creature”

But still , it does sound like you are referring to women like we are mermaids or sirens … that’s just how it comes across

But OP clearly said ladyboy. usually that’s universally known as a not very nice term. Same as tranny or shemale, chick with dick (I mean there’s post op ? Hello??)

That won’t do him any favours when trying to meet a trans woman. Just saying

Its always worth seeing things from another point of view ........other than your own. .

I did see the other point of view. There was nothing worth seeing... there's no hatred here, possibly awkwardness but no offense.. just genuine admiration. I think it's very important that you see that before getting hung up on terminologies/language etc

You might have stated your admiration, and you said gorgeous creatures which isn’t just “creature”

But still , it does sound like you are referring to women like we are mermaids or sirens … that’s just how it comes across

But OP clearly said ladyboy. usually that’s universally known as a not very nice term. Same as tranny or shemale, chick with dick (I mean there’s post op ? Hello??)

That won’t do him any favours when trying to meet a trans woman. Just saying

"

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one...but I except that intension can be lost when texting or emailing

Good luck in your search then

Derby

I did see the other point of view. There was nothing worth seeing... there's no hatred here, possibly awkwardness but no offense.. just genuine admiration. I think it's very important that you see that before getting hung up on terminologies/language etc"

Well clearly you didn't see the other point of view as it was pointed out to you that the terminology is offensive. You say there is no hatred just admiration yet you don't see how your use of language doesn't go down well with those who live this life and not just as you say 'admire'.

It isn't your decision on what others find offensive the same as it wouldn't be my decision to say that you would find derogatory remarks about your person offensive, that is your choice not mine.

So without getting hung up on terminologies or language, have a lovely evening cracker and best of luck meeting trans women

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

In his defence last boy is acceptable in some parts of the world. Maybe he just didn’t know i

Well clearly you didn't see the other point of view as it was pointed out to you that the terminology is offensive. You say there is no hatred just admiration yet you don't see how your use of language doesn't go down well with those who live this life and not just as you say 'admire'.

It isn't your decision on what others find offensive the same as it wouldn't be my decision to say that you would find derogatory remarks about your person offensive, that is your choice not mine.

So without getting hung up on terminologies or language, have a lovely evening cracker and best of luck meeting trans women

"

you're on a swingers website euphemisms all over the place. As a black guy there are a few that describe me. This isn't the place to be easily offended.

Derby

you're on a swingers website euphemisms all over the place. As a black guy there are a few that describe me. This isn't the place to be easily offended."

So as a black guy you are likely to understand what it feels like to have offensive words used to describe you yet you are happy to use them towards the people you supposedly admire?

And why should a swinging site mean that you should be OK with being offended by others when it's not OK elsewhere?

"In his defence last boy is acceptable in some parts of the world. Maybe he just didn’t know i"

Potentially as I suppose he means Thai trans women.. It certainly isn’t acceptable in the U.K. or western world and wouldn’t go far with finding a trans woman who would think “that’s so cool that you just called me a ladyboy”

w

"In his defence last boy is acceptable in some parts of the world. Maybe he just didn’t know i

Potentially as I suppose he means Thai trans women.. It certainly isn’t acceptable in the U.K. or western world and wouldn’t go far with finding a trans woman who would think “that’s so cool that you just called me a ladyboy” "

Don’t think he was specifically asking you?

"In his defence last boy is acceptable in some parts of the world. Maybe he just didn’t know i

Potentially as I suppose he means Thai trans women.. It certainly isn’t acceptable in the U.K. or western world and wouldn’t go far with finding a trans woman who would think “that’s so cool that you just called me a ladyboy”

Don’t think he was specifically asking you? "

I’m not specifically talking about me I’m just trying to state some general things, since it’s clear that people don’t even know the basic terminology of what is offensive or acceptable.

AND it seems like people don’t wanna know. So I’ll just shut my mouth and stop getting involved into threads like this cos it’s clearly pointless. You guys know best

w

I’m not specifically talking about me I’m just trying to state some general things, since it’s clear that people don’t even know the basic terminology of what is offensive or acceptable.

AND it seems like people don’t wanna know. So I’ll just shut my mouth and stop getting involved into threads like this cos it’s clearly pointless. You guys know best

"

What a terrible attitude

you're on a swingers website euphemisms all over the place. As a black guy there are a few that describe me. This isn't the place to be easily offended.

So as a black guy you are likely to understand what it feels like to have offensive words used to describe you yet you are happy to use them towards the people you supposedly admire?

And why should a swinging site mean that you should be OK with being offended by others when it's not OK elsewhere? "

A swing site is a different environment. It just is. There's no point implying that the same rules apply they don't. Much the things we talk about, the language we use...pics we post, we wouldn't elsewhere on social media.

It's a safe zone..and no, not to be offensive. But a little, a little bit more relax in how you express yourself.

By *yclindaveMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"

I agree with you Kylie (not just cos I fancy you). But the the correct terms and pronouns is so important, we have come so far as a society in inclusivity, there is still so far to go. It is entirely correct to challenge the term ladyboy I think it is derogatory and just as offensive as chick with dick, tranny, shemale, and so on there is no place in today's society for those terms.

It's simple really they are male, female or neither whichever they identify as treat them as they identify. I know being overly simplistic with just 3 there.

If someone said the term you used to describe them (or teh group they are part of)! suggests a word is offensive, you should listen. Swinger site or not.

And as a swinger site, I'd argue we should be more aware of the people and look beyond the fetish.

I agree with you Kylie (not just cos I fancy you). But the the correct terms and pronouns is so important, we have come so far as a society in inclusivity, there is still so far to go. It is entirely correct to challenge the term ladyboy I think it is derogatory and just as offensive as chick with dick, tranny, shemale, and so on there is no place in today's society for those terms.

It's simple really they are male, female or neither whichever they identify as treat them as they identify. I know being overly simplistic with just 3 there. "

I agree with you, it should be challenged. Change don't happen with out it. And I'm not really saying make allowances.. just occasionally step down a gear, enough to realise no one is trying to harm anyone else..not here.. hopefully.

That you really have to learn to pick your arguments. And that there are times when there's just nothing in it

Derby

And why should a swinging site mean that you should be OK with being offended by others when it's not OK elsewhere?

A swing site is a different environment. It just is. There's no point implying that the same rules apply they don't. Much the things we talk about, the language we use...pics we post, we wouldn't elsewhere on social media.

It's a safe zone..and no, not to be offensive. But a little, a little bit more relax in how you express yourself."

Oh yipppeee that's great, so let's see how a mod would see things if I was to use any of the usual derogatory remarks towards you regarding your skin colour.

I'm quite sure they would see it the same way on here as they would in any other environment and quite rightly so.

You are correct in that the media and language used on a site like this is of a more adult nature but that does not mean everything is unlimited.

You simply don't see that the things you have been told on this thread are likely to help you not hinder you.

You should have called yourself 'Brick wall' so I could have smashed my own head upon it in dismay.

It's simple really they are male, female or neither whichever they identify as treat them as they identify. I know being overly simplistic with just 3 there.

I agree with you, it should be challenged. Change don't happen with out it. And I'm not really saying make allowances.. just occasionally step down a gear, enough to realise no one is trying to harm anyone else..not here.. hopefully.

That you really have to learn to pick your arguments. And that there are times when there's just nothing in it"

Do some ladyboys and tg get cut

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Do some ladyboys and tg get cut "

I think you are getting a little obsessed with the details of gender confirmation surgeries. Also, maybe read the tone of this thread before repeating the term "ladyboy".

By *lairekTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I suspect the term ladyboy can suggest an unreal expectation.

I have a number of trans friends and very few of them fit into this classic ladyboy image.

Get beyond this and you will find they all have something to offer.

"I suspect the term ladyboy can suggest an unreal expectation.

I have a number of trans friends and very few of them fit into this classic ladyboy image.

Get beyond this and you will find they all have something to offer. "

What’s the expectation of a ladyboy? I’m quite curious to hear this.

Because it just seem to refer to transgender women who are born in Thailand. (Not sure if it means pre op only or also post op)

Who in the hell made this term????

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Christ, what's with this desperate need to defend the use of terms that offend?

When you learn that something is offensive, to ANYONE, modify your language and move on without offending. How hard is it?

You should be thanking these ladies for correcting you and improving your chances with transwomen!

But no, carry on using outdated terms that might offend, then moan about the lack of interest you're getting. smh.

Exactly this x

"Christ, what's with this desperate need to defend the use of terms that offend?

When you learn that something is offensive, to ANYONE, modify your language and move on without offending. How hard is it?

You should be thanking these ladies for correcting you and improving your chances with transwomen!

But no, carry on using outdated terms that might offend, then moan about the lack of interest you're getting. smh."

Literally this x100 times

Older people tend to have older unacceptable language and phrases that were once common place.

The younger generations tend to educate so as to stop hurting or offending people.

Hopefully the little bit of education provided here will prompt the op to further his education into this area and in doing so possibly meet the "person" they are looking for.

Derby

"Christ, what's with this desperate need to defend the use of terms that offend?

But no, carry on using outdated terms that might offend, then moan about the lack of interest you're getting. smh."

Often it's domination over others and shows the mentality of the people that refuse to change themselves instead of adapting to integrate with others.

Zero loss to me and works well for filtering people out

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

I think I may have misunderstood for many years exactly what the offending word is applied to ie a young man from Thailand who dresses to look like a feminine young lady so they can sell themselves to us dirty old men who do not have the ability to pull a real woman.

w

Because it just seem to refer to transgender women who are born in Thailand. (Not sure if it means pre op only or also post op)

Who in the hell made this term???? "

It comes from the Khmer language and is a combination of 2 words, probably a male and a female word, and while it’s most popularly used in a Thailand, it used anywhere where the Khmer language has roots. So that could be Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar.

Used within the right context it’s not considered offensive there, so I can understand the confusion, especially with older people, on the offensiveness of the word in the west. For older generations Thailand is their first introduction into the trans world where ladyboy wasn’t an offensive term, and they’ve just believed that as a fact for everywhere.

Manchester

Who in the hell made this term???? "

Oh, perhaps you have not had reason to visit the countless porn sites that litter the internet.

It's pretty easy to see what sells. My cousin runs one such site, and he has a very clear idea what sells.

In fact, he thinks we are repressed in the UK and it's one reason we dominate certain sites. It's obviously different in Amsterdam, bit more relaxed about the whole thing.

But no, carry on using outdated terms that might offend, then moan about the lack of interest you're getting. smh.

Often it's domination over others and shows the mentality of the people that refuse to change themselves instead of adapting to integrate with others.

Zero loss to me and works well for filtering people out "

Zero loss for them too, I'd imagine

It comes from the Khmer language and is a combination of 2 words, probably a male and a female word, and while it’s most popularly used in a Thailand, it used anywhere where the Khmer language has roots. So that could be Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar.

Used within the right context it’s not considered offensive there, so I can understand the confusion, especially with older people, on the offensiveness of the word in the west. For older generations Thailand is their first introduction into the trans world where ladyboy wasn’t an offensive term, and they’ve just believed that as a fact for everywhere.

"

Apparently after some proper research, it is common use in Southeast Asia BUT apparently it can be offensive to call a trans woman a lady boy say in the Philippines, if she doesn’t have sex for money.

Because Ladyboys in these countries tend to be prostitutes.

It may not be as offensive over in SE Asia, but Im sure trans women who live in the west won’t accept that term as something acceptable.

Like no gay person would accept poofter or …I don’t know the use of the N word

The list of offensive terms: chick with dick, shemale, tranny

Apparently after some proper research, it is common use in Southeast Asia BUT apparently it can be offensive to call a trans woman a lady boy say in the Philippines, if she doesn’t have sex for money.

Because Ladyboys in these countries tend to be prostitutes.

It may not be as offensive over in SE Asia, but Im sure trans women who live in the west won’t accept that term as something acceptable.

Like no gay person would accept poofter or …I don’t know the use of the N word

The list of offensive terms: chick with dick, shemale, tranny "

I've seen trans people on here use the word "tranny" loads of times. Is it ok for them to say it but not anyone else?

If someone is comfortable to call one self tranny then that’s up to them.

You must have heard some black people calling each other the N word between friends or whatever

It still considered a slur tho and I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be acceptable if YOU said it

So , I really don’t understand what your point is. Or the point you are trying to make.

Manchester

Imo, tranny is short hand for transvestite or TV

Not the same as someone who identifies as transgender

I'm a TV, aka a "blerk in a frock"

"If someone is comfortable to call one self tranny then that’s up to them.

You must have heard some black people calling each other the N word between friends or whatever

It still considered a slur tho and I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be acceptable if YOU said it

So , I really don’t understand what your point is. Or the point you are trying to make. "

No need to get pissy, just trying to understand.

Stockport

So , I really don’t understand what your point is. Or the point you are trying to make.

No need to get pissy, just trying to understand. "

It's not terribly hard to understand. If somebody called you by a term that you felt was derogatory and you corrected them, you would not expect them then to double down and start arguing that you were wrong to feel offended, repeating the offending term over and over. And them to then say you were getting pissy, they were just trying to understand how it was that you could get upset by being referred to be a term that is widely known to be derogatory. It's called respect, and I am afraid that you are currently showing precious little of it.

w

No need to get pissy, just trying to understand. "

Don’t mind the attitude, weren’t all learning and not everyone is as patient when someone isn’t completely up to date on all the lingo

Hell, I don’t even know what to say a lot of the time, but the attitude/abuse you can get for not knowing makes me wonder if it’s worth asking

Don’t mind the attitude, weren’t all learning and not everyone is as patient when someone isn’t completely up to date on all the lingo

Hell, I don’t even know what to say a lot of the time, but the attitude/abuse you can get for not knowing makes me wonder if it’s worth asking "

I think it’s a bit overstretching to suggest that my comments have been abusive.

Having an annoyed connotation, yes. But not abusive…

I’m trying to point out a few things and I get shut down. Of course it’s frustrating, Thick!

Instead of saying : okay cool, I see

You get the: but trans people call each other trannies , so why can they do that , and I can’t? *basically the actual translation*

It's not terribly hard to understand. If somebody called you by a term that you felt was derogatory and you corrected them, you would not expect them then to double down and start arguing that you were wrong to feel offended, repeating the offending term over and over. And them to then say you were getting pissy, they were just trying to understand how it was that you could get upset by being referred to be a term that is widely known to be derogatory. It's called respect, and I am afraid that you are currently showing precious little of it."

Exactly this. It’s the constant shut downs and THEN you get the gaslight

So now I’m wondering I’m the crazy one

w

Hell, I don’t even know what to say a lot of the time, but the attitude/abuse you can get for not knowing makes me wonder if it’s worth asking

I think it’s a bit overstretching to suggest that my comments have been abusive.

I’m trying to point out a few things and I get shut down. Of course it’s frustrating, Thick!

You get the: but trans people call each other trannies , so why can they do that , and I can’t? *basically the actual translation*"

Basically the actual translation?

I can see the message. I know you think it might have an undertone, but your shitty attitude comes through much stronger in your response.

You’ll catch more flies with honey than vinegar, abs replies like you gave make many people think “fuck it you’ll never please these people why bother”

This whole trans, pronouns, what’s offensive what isn’t, it’s new to a lot of people. If you look at the age of whose asking it’s even more difficult because they’ve lived through a time when those words were used openly.

I can see your side, dealing with this stuff daily, the questions. The possible undertones that come with the questions. People outright refused to accept your feelings. But if you want to make the world a better place you’ve gotta put your best foot forward and when I see shitty replies like that I just think there’s no wonder people can’t be bothered.

Stockport

Hell, I don’t even know what to say a lot of the time, but the attitude/abuse you can get for not knowing makes me wonder if it’s worth asking "

This isn't new lingo that people are unaware of. It is language that has been discussed ad nauseam within both these forums and in general public discourse. It is a topic that comes up at least once a week just in the fab forums. It is not a new "woke" thing, these are terms that have been used in derogatory manner for, oh, at least all of your lifetime? There is zero excuse for somebody taking part in discussions on a website dedicated to sexual awareness to be abusive in this way, and then to fake being innocent when picked up on it. There is no excuse for people to continue to double down on being offensive when it has been politely pointed out to them several times within this very thread.

The only conclusion that I can come to, that many others within my community are forced to come to, is that certain people are deliberately saying these things with intent to offend and cause distress.

Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance, when people within my community reflect on and remember the ones of us who have been murdered purely for the crime of being themselves. At this very moment, thousands across the country, many thousands world wide, are holding vigils and memorial services for the deaths that are caused in no small part by the continued use of language that is intended to belittle trans people, to reduce us to mere objects for the sexual titillation of men, to make us seem less worthy of ordinary human respect. If you are told many times that you are being offensive, then yes you are being offensive. This should not be hard to understand. It is not part of some big new change in language that happened only yesterday. There is a thing called respect, and I humbly suggest that some people who regularly post on the fab forums are incredibly lacking in that commodity.

the question was tone deaf. Even if the poster didn't realise, then I'd hope they did spot this was quite an emotional thread for those directly affected and so maybe could have paused on asking.

I'd suggest: asking questions is valuable and worth it. Just pick your times and threads. And if it's a sensitive subject consuder if the question is worded in an way that truely reflects what you wish to understand.

Because otherwise at best you cause pain to someone else, and I'm assuming that's not what ones intent is.

Maybe the real thing to ask is: How did you get to the point of having a shitty attitude about the subject …

I really appreciate that you said all those things about seeing my side of why I could be frustrated when having to deal with all these things.

Im fortunate that it doesn’t happen to me in real life, but it happens to some girls. Where they have to deal with slurs like “look at that tranny” or whatever. And that is incredibly hard.. we already have it hard as is!

I understand that not everyone is clued up, but again, you just know when people are willing to try to understand or are just dismissive because they think they know best.

And the latter isn’t a justification to use the “but I am ignorant on the matter card”

w

This isn't new lingo that people are unaware of. It is language that has been discussed ad nauseam within both these forums and in general public discourse. It is a topic that comes up at least once a week just in the fab forums. It is not a new "woke" thing, these are terms that have been used in derogatory manner for, oh, at least all of your lifetime? There is zero excuse for somebody taking part in discussions on a website dedicated to sexual awareness to be abusive in this way, and then to fake being innocent when picked up on it. There is no excuse for people to continue to double down on being offensive when it has been politely pointed out to them several times within this very thread.

The only conclusion that I can come to, that many others within my community are forced to come to, is that certain people are deliberately saying these things with intent to offend and cause distress.

Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance, when people within my community reflect on and remember the ones of us who have been murdered purely for the crime of being themselves. At this very moment, thousands across the country, many thousands world wide, are holding vigils and memorial services for the deaths that are caused in no small part by the continued use of language that is intended to belittle trans people, to reduce us to mere objects for the sexual titillation of men, to make us seem less worthy of ordinary human respect. If you are told many times that you are being offensive, then yes you are being offensive. This should not be hard to understand. It is not part of some big new change in language that happened only yesterday. There is a thing called respect, and I humbly suggest that some people who regularly post on the fab forums are incredibly lacking in that commodity."

I’m talking about the guy that commented once asking if a certain word was ok to use but got a shitty response

And I struggle not to tune out when I hear “everyone knows X”.

I don’t know it all. I’m unsure on things. And this “everyone knows so your being a bad person if you get it wrong” is the reason I don’t ask. Your unwilling to believe that someone isn’t entirely up to date on all of it

w

"Maybe the real thing to ask is: How did you get to the point of having a shitty attitude about the subject …

I really appreciate that you said all those things about seeing my side of why I could be frustrated when having to deal with all these things.

Im fortunate that it doesn’t happen to me in real life, but it happens to some girls. Where they have to deal with slurs like “look at that tranny” or whatever. And that is incredibly hard.. we already have it hard as is!

I understand that not everyone is clued up, but again, you just know when people are willing to try to understand or are just dismissive because they think they know best.

And the latter isn’t a justification to use the “but I am ignorant on the matter card”

"

You could have just not been shitty though you know? Maybe he didn’t have undertones

You could have typed half as much explaining, then when they come back with whatever, proving they had undertones, I’ll be right beside you giving them 2 fingers and a shitty attitude

But why start with that?

Stockport

"Maybe the real thing to ask is: How did you get to the point of having a shitty attitude about the subject …

You could have just not been shitty though you know? Maybe he didn’t have undertones

You could have typed half as much explaining, then when they come back with whatever, proving they had undertones, I’ll be right beside you giving them 2 fingers and a shitty attitude

But why start with that?"

Because we get really, really, really tired of the continued "oh it's your responsibility to explain". It is not our responsibility to explain something that has become common knowledge, to each individual member of the human race, over and over again. Every single time being told that we are the ones being shitty. We are not the ones continually being disrespectful, we are the ones being disrespected. And we are bloody tired of it!

You get the: but trans people call each other trannies , so why can they do that , and I can’t? *basically the actual translation*"

No, you're completely wrong. I questioned it because I wondered if it was still considered an insult between transgendered people - I should maybe have explained in a much more simple, easy to understand way for you. Why do you demand tolerance when you are not prepared to give it yourself? It really doesn't do you, or your community, any favours.

Can you assist in putting some shelves up instead?

w

But why start with that?

Because we get really, really, really tired of the continued "oh it's your responsibility to explain". It is not our responsibility to explain something that has become common knowledge, to each individual member of the human race, over and over again. Every single time being told that we are the ones being shitty. We are not the ones continually being disrespectful, we are the ones being disrespected. And we are bloody tired of it!"

“I won’t explain it but I’ll also be offended if you don’t understand!”

Good luck with that

Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance, when people within my community reflect on and remember the ones of us who have been murdered purely for the crime of being themselves. At this very moment, thousands across the country, many thousands world wide, are holding vigils and memorial services for the deaths that are caused in no small part by the continued use of language that is intended to belittle trans people, to reduce us to mere objects for the sexual titillation of men, to make us seem less worthy of ordinary human respect. If you are told many times that you are being offensive, then yes you are being offensive. This should not be hard to understand. It is not part of some big new change in language that happened only yesterday. There is a thing called respect, and I humbly suggest that some people who regularly post on the fab forums are incredibly lacking in that commodity."

Transgender Day of Remembrance was yesterday. I didn't ask the question yesterday

You get the: but trans people call each other trannies , so why can they do that , and I can’t? *basically the actual translation*

No, you're completely wrong. I questioned it because I wondered if it was still considered an insult between transgendered people - I should maybe have explained in a much more simple, easy to understand way for you. Why do you demand tolerance when you are not prepared to give it yourself? It really doesn't do you, or your community, any favours."

tbf that's a less ambiguous, clearer question.

Rereading your original question, can you see how it could be read in a way you didn't intend?

I've seen black people on here use the word "N" loads of times. Is it ok for them to say it but not anyone else?

maybe try read it like this and see if this was a nicely worded thing to say/ask ?

It comes across as “why can’t we say N word - they say it to each other all the time after all”

I may have sounded pissy/annoyed, but I wasn’t rude to you. I’m never rude.

ANYWAY let’s just leave it because there’s no point , it literally is easier to just not say anything

It is more annoying to try than it is to just read stuff that isnt nice.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I have

But not many where I live

» Add a new message to this topic