FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the worlds ending

the worlds ending

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With all these floods it looks like the worlds ending, the bible was right all that time ago that we are all going to drown but we only have ourself to blame with the way we have treated Gods planet. Best fuck Jade as much as I can while I got the chance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"With all these floods it looks like the worlds ending, the bible was right all that time ago that we are all going to drown but we only have ourself to blame with the way we have treated Gods planet. Best fuck Jade as much as I can while I got the chance."
im gonna make friends with those folks in the states...doomsday experts they are...wonder if they have those gas masks in pink?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm just looking at a couple of hills to lie down on to ponder

By *cldnCouple  over a year ago

watford

Na we will kill eachother way before nature gets round to it

I wouldnt go states, they just kill eachother, thought they do everything in pink. plenty hill around here, ten mile away under 4 foot water. Dont tell Jade it isnt ending I may not get asmuch lol

Do we know the date it's going to end?

Do I need to buy Christmas presents?

I am sure if you look back in history you may find that we had bad floods before, have to admit though that every summer seems to be a wash out lately!

"With all these floods it looks like the worlds ending, the bible was right all that time ago that we are all going to drown but we only have ourself to blame with the way we have treated Gods planet. Best fuck Jade as much as I can while I got the chance."

is jade ur blow up dolls name

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

Isn't the actual date for the end of the world about four and a half billion years from now? When the sun expands and fries it to a cinder...

I wouldnt buy presents yet, lets make December first.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Isn't the actual date for the end of the world about four and a half billion years from now? When the sun expands and fries it to a cinder..."

Hopefully I will be in long trousers then

"Isn't the actual date for the end of the world about four and a half billion years from now? When the sun expands and fries it to a cinder..."

either that or sometime late dec of this year according to some folk. and if that doesnt happen they`ll come up with a new date

"Isn't the actual date for the end of the world about four and a half billion years from now? When the sun expands and fries it to a cinder...

Hopefully I will be in long trousers then "

Can I come and take them off!

Does she look like a bloody blow up doll

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Isn't the actual date for the end of the world about four and a half billion years from now? When the sun expands and fries it to a cinder...

Can I come and take them off! "

Can I experience wearing them just for a couple of hours first ?

I'm here if you need any backup mate

"Does she look like a bloody blow up doll"

no she looks like an 18yr old girl who likes having photo's taken... if she is so keen how come there are non with you both??

just a question

(cough)

cos I dont like my pics being taken

Hope it does end this year, ive got 20 pound on it

My goodness so do i carry on with this 50,000 gang bang or do i cancel it?

"My goodness so do i carry on with this 50,000 gang bang or do i cancel it? "

Can I come please?

Can I come and take them off!

Can I experience wearing them just for a couple of hours first ? "

I suppose so!!

Yes and best you go to watch Middleborough too.

You'll be sitting between 11 pricks and a mixed bunch behind you lol

"My goodness so do i carry on with this 50,000 gang bang or do i cancel it?

Can I come please?

"

We may be able to squeeze you in

"The Earth quakes and the Heavens rattle; the beasts of nature flock together and the nations of men flock apart,; volcanoes usher up heat while elsewhere water becomes ice and melts; and then on other days it just rains."

think i rememeber it raining when i was a kid oh yeah it rains all the time,clean the rivers and canals like they used too maybe unblock the odd grid that have s growing out of them like in the old days.

Theres people around who suffer from depression and try and stay away from headlines about things like this because it makes them worse and fucks there day up.

in the 80's when i was growing up you worried about the russia and nuclear war the ozone layer(what happened to that) people seem to always have somthing to worry about.

we also went to school when it snowed just put your coat on and wellies and walked to school we even went when it was windy i know crazy to think.

Theres alway been crazy people about saying this and that its just nowadays 90% of them are allowed on the internet

I wouldn't laugh about blow up dolls, if the worlds seas suddenly rise, they could come in awful handy...

"I wouldn't laugh about blow up dolls, if the worlds seas suddenly rise, they could come in awful handy...

"

pms

why are all the woman going to die?

"think i rememeber it raining when i was a kid oh yeah it rains all the time,clean the rivers and canals like they used too maybe unblock the odd grid that have s growing out of them like in the old days.

Theres people around who suffer from depression and try and stay away from headlines about things like this because it makes them worse and fucks there day up.

in the 80's when i was growing up you worried about the russia and nuclear war the ozone layer(what happened to that) people seem to always have somthing to worry about.

we also went to school when it snowed just put your coat on and wellies and walked to school we even went when it was windy i know crazy to think.

Theres alway been crazy people about saying this and that its just nowadays 90% of them are allowed on the internet"

Say it again

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

Well i,ve had a bet that the mayans are right and the world ends on the 21st dec,i got odds of 10 million to one and whacked a tenner on it,can't wait to collect my dosh when i'm proved right

On the 22nd December 2012 , I'm sure all the doomsday nutters will come up with another date for the end of the world, enjoy Xmas it'll come an go like it always does !.....

Well i,ve had a bet that the mayans are right and the world ends on the 21st dec,i got odds of 10 million to one and whacked a tenner on it,can't wait to collect my dosh when i'm proved right "

Lol .....

The only reason it is meant to be 21/12/12 is because thats when the mayan calendar ran out and those pesky spaniards came along before they had time to renew it!

"My goodness so do i carry on with this 50,000 gang bang or do i cancel it? "
Omg 50,000 guy cream pie! Who's the daddy!

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Actually you are right. A lot of bible prophecy fits the current times. I always thought when the bile said there would be in an increase in floods, earthquakes, tsunamis etc it meant a lot of them at the same time. There has been a big increase in earthquakes, tsunamis etc in recent times.

Also the bible predicts the end of the world as we know it starts with the fall of Damascus. So that fits current times with what is happening in Syria.

There is also a Kenyan prophecy that says a black man from Kenya will rise up in America and lead to it's destruction. President Obama was born in Kenya. So that fits current times.

There is an Islam prophecy that also fits current times about the 12th Iman.

Also Albert Pikes 3 world wars fits current times. He said the 3rd world war will be between the Zionists and the Muslims. So that fits current times with Israel threatening to bomb Iran. If Israel is stupid to attack Iran that WILL be the start of world war 3. Iran is not going to sit back and let it happen like what happened in Iraq, Libya etc. Iran will fight back and fight back hard. We won't be watching that war from the safety of our armchairs.

I read a lot of alternative news websites. It's amazing how much news our news programs and newspapers withhold from us.

The world really is in a perilous state at the moment. Japan and China are will waving at each other, Israel and Iran are willy waving at each other, North and South Korea are willy waving at each other. That could change from willy waving to war at any moment now.

I don't want to sound a doom monger I am just a realist.

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

*Whistles*

Always look on the bright side of life..

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

"

Who lives in an underground concrete bunker with a fifty year supply of baked beans...

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"

Who lives in an underground concrete bunker with a fifty year supply of baked beans... "

Fucking funny

"why are all the woman going to die?"

Possibly not. But they won't be able to be used as a float on a rising sea level.

Whereas a blow up doll will. And its silly permanently stunned looking open gob makes for a good hand-hold as opposed to getting drowned...

"

Who lives in an underground concrete bunker with a fifty year supply of baked beans... "

dont forget the tin opener

the end of the world? highly unlikely until we are swallowed by a extreme gravitational force (ie our sun)...the end of the world is highly subjective.

Its telling about the level of knowledge in the general populous and our collective memory that people dont know whats going on here.

about 4 years ago there was an enormous volcanic eruption in and unpronounceable let alone spellable Icelandic place which pumped whaping great clouds of dust into the atmosphere which has made drastic changes to the way that the atmosphere works in our high latitudes causing shitty summer weather and snowy winters for 3 years. The disruption is likely to last for another 3 or 4 years.

Global climate chamge is, at the same time exagerating the spring and autumn weather changes. This increase in intensity has been happening for a hell of a lot longer, maybe 15 years or so, but isnt related to the crapy summer weather weve been having...... different causes.

Israel bombing Iran is far more likely to end mankinds domination of the earth than global climate change. If that happens, run towards the light and heat, its the best way to go!

"{snipped a lot of stuff about prophecies and willy waving)

I don't want to sound a doom monger I am just a realist."

That's your idea of realism???

What on earth do paranoid delusions and conspiracy theories look like on your planet??!

As for willy waving, show me a time in history when there were no countries willy waving at other countries.

I haven't researched any of the prophecies mentioned, so I am taking the post on face value. However, for each of those prophecies that is apparently meaningful, how many others are being ignored because they don't fit the pattern?

It's like horoscopes. If you want to believe, whatever they say can be made to seem meaningful.

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

my ark is almost finished think this weather is my fault I apologise and take the blame fully .. do you remember that very sunny two days we had ? and they was moaning about no water and reservoirs drying up ... well I got d*unk in the garden on white wine and did a rain dance in my back garden think I got bit carried away (bugger) unfortunately I seem to have forgot how to do the sun dance so if anyone out there has the sun dance instructions wrote down if you forward them to me at www.thearkisready.com I will rectify my d*unken mistake as soon as possible other alternative is u are welcome in my ark

Yep, and with the current rate of evolution, humans won't be around to witness the end of the planet either.

So.... best get some shagging in now...

The end of the world, the end of mankind and the end of the earth's ability to supprt complex life all have different answers.

Yes, the earth will mostly likely end when the sun expands to become a red giant when it's store of hydrogen becomes depleted and it has to start to converting helium. This will mean it gets hotter and its isostatic pressure will change making it swell. However, there is some recent evidence to support the hypothesis that rocky planets may well survive being swallowed by an expanding star, albeit as a blackened cinder.

End of mankind? No idea but the fossile record is indicative of major species rarely surviving more than 2 million years.

Earth ability to support complex life? Less than u may think. For the majority the earth's existence it has been a hostile place with the most complex life being bacteria. As the sun gets older it gets hotter and brighter. It is now 2% brighter than when the dinosaurs snuffed it. This rate brightening will most likely increase in the future. If so then in as little as 500 million years the rate of ocean evaporation may be such that the oceans will "flash" to steam. This may be a cyclic process with several episodes of oceans forming and being lost. Whatever the case it will be game over for complex life and possibly all life.

Mind u the big chunk of rock hurtling towards us, undetected as its coming from the direction of the sun, that will impact next Tuesday with no warning whatsoever will do the job a lot quicker.

Oh my, better get plenty of sex in before then!!!

Have fun while you can, make sence to me...lol

"The only reason it is meant to be 21/12/12 is because thats when the mayan calendar ran out and those pesky spaniards came along before they had time to renew it! "

Personally I think the guy writing all the dates got pissed off and went the pub with his mates lol

» Add a new message to this topic