FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat remarks

Fat remarks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that most people assume that if someone is fat, it's because they are lazy and sit around all day stuffing their faces with sweets, crisps, pies, cake and take aways? if I ate all that stuff I would be dead as I am a diabetic, I have multiple health issues (not all diabetes related) and I am on 11 different prescription medication a day, 4 of which cause weight gain, I eat healthy and exercise and it is a constant battle to try to keep my weight down, I have even gotten to the point in the past where although fat I have been malnourished as I have almost starved myself, it really pisses me off when you get abusive messages about being fat or when a bbw thread comes up and the above eating habits are used as the cause of it!

Sorry about the rant but I had to get it of my fat chest

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In nearly 5 years ive only had a couple of abusive messages and only one called me fat.. Just block and move on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pity them for their ignorance...

"Why is it that most people assume that if someone is fat, it's because they are lazy and sit around all day stuffing their faces with sweets, crisps, pies, cake and take aways? if I ate all that stuff I would be dead as I am a diabetic, I have multiple health issues (not all diabetes related) and I am on 11 different prescription medication a day, 4 of which cause weight gain, I eat healthy and exercise and it is a constant battle to try to keep my weight down, I have even gotten to the point in the past where although fat I have been malnourished as I have almost starved myself, it really pisses me off when you get abusive messages about being fat or when a bbw thread comes up and the above eating habits are used as the cause of it!

Sorry about the rant but I had to get it of my fat chest"

You dont ever have to explain anything to anyone on here sweetie, just block the nasty ones and forget it, they are not worth your time. x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

They might think i will go round and squash them if they are rude to me

We are all different, in our makeup and our interests.

Personally, I prefer the larger lady than a skinny one. Especially when the light are turned off - you can find them mmmm....

Sadly I lost a girfriend a long time ago due to anorexia. The irony was that I went out with her because I thought she had the best bum in college and at the end not only could she not sit on a chair for it hurt her back, her bum became a bay of skin!

I personally do not like the word 'FAT'. There are other words to describe a large person.

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you look GREAT. xxx

By *ance66Man  over a year ago

tewkesbury

having seen your pics that would be the last thing i would call you,you look great xx

"

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you look GREAT. xxx

"

and i'd love to be-holding Simone

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Why is it that most people assume that if someone is fat, it's because they are lazy and sit around all day stuffing their faces with sweets, crisps, pies, cake and take aways? if I ate all that stuff I would be dead as I am a diabetic, I have multiple health issues (not all diabetes related) and I am on 11 different prescription medication a day, 4 of which cause weight gain, I eat healthy and exercise and it is a constant battle to try to keep my weight down, I have even gotten to the point in the past where although fat I have been malnourished as I have almost starved myself, it really pisses me off when you get abusive messages about being fat or when a bbw thread comes up and the above eating habits are used as the cause of it!

couldn't have put it better xx

To be fair health related weight gain is in the minority, most people who are over weight its because they over eat and dont burn off what they are putting in

However, either way which ever is the reason people are over weight its bugger all to do with anyone else and normal, polite people dont feel the need to make comment on other peoples weight just for the sake of pointing out they are fat

I hate eating in public for this very reason and will rarely do it

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

With respect i dont think the majority of people do think that.

Some people neglect themselves and they can come in all shapes and sizes.

If you get messages like that its best to report,block,delete and forget.

There are so many lovely people on here...concentrate on the latter.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I hate eating in public for this very reason and will rarely do it "

I get that one, I no longer eat in public

Thanks for all the support and lovely comments guys and hopefully some people might think twice about larger people if they have read my post

By *ix coupleCouple  over a year ago

coventry

I think u look great

there are some prescription drugs that make you gain weight, and health problems that make it less easy to keep your weight down for some people.

it doesnt matter what you say though because some people believe what they want to believe.

they will still think that fat people are greedy and lazy.

I am often on steroids for an auto-immune problem and i have the same problem with keeping weight off while on medication (Perky)

By *ainaldoMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well fat is definitely not the word I'd use, I dont like it and even if I did you really dont look fat!

ignore the people who think so especially the ones willing to go pit of their way to say it. Pity these people for they are the ones with the problem, not you!

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I know the feeling

I have an underactive thyroid and it's most common side affect is weight gain.

I get the judgemental looks & comments, but bollocks to them!

xx

"I know the feeling

xx"

Thyroxine is a weight loss tablet and is often bought online by people illegally because of this

Rushden

[Removed by poster at 25/09/12 14:53:13]

Rushden

"I know the feeling

xx

Thyroxine is a weight loss tablet and is often bought online by people illegally because of this "

It's not proven to aid weight loss, I suppose to those who don't need it would see some benefits from it.

I've been on thyroxine for nearly 2years and had no weight loss. But each case is different

» Add a new message to this topic