FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > SWINGING SITE - Y DID U JOIN??

SWINGING SITE - Y DID U JOIN??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Alright, I know this will seem obvious to many lol, and yes - I joined for sexual encounters, years ago, with a partner. I have grown tho and now seek different desires from back then. Some ppl seek the social side without actual sex, possibly nudists etc wanting to express this in a vastly non judgemental way... The topic arose from another thread an so, curiosity has caught this puss... Oh, and are All Married ppl on here in secret looking for someone to shag as their end goal ??? Hmmm lets see

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

To 'hold up the side', to show that not all young single guys are timewasting £$%^&*!"s and there's a slightly greater chance of bumping into the kinky girl of my dreams here than in starbucks...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To swing baby

Because the world has moved on from the mid 80's when I first found the scene, and contact is not magazine-based anymore.

Perky joined cos I told her to..... Lol!

I was married with family at 18 we both felt there was fun to be had looking at sites on the net.. As loved sex .

Referred by a mate after my split from the ex. Staying for the awesome people I've met and nattered to since joining

"Because the world has moved on from the mid 80's when I first found the scene, and contact is not magazine-based anymore.

"

haha!! And I am glad someone else has mentioned the olden ways to be swinging lol. Me mentioning keys in a bowl seemed to invoke a reaction lol.

"Referred by a mate after my split from the ex. Staying for the awesome people I've met and nattered to since joining "
ohh, so, ur not looking for intimate encounters now?

"I was married with family at 18 we both felt there was fun to be had looking at sites on the net.. As loved sex . "
so initial ideas were to have a wee nosey?

"To 'hold up the side', to show that not all young single guys are timewasting £$%^&*!"s and there's a slightly greater chance of bumping into the kinky girl of my dreams here than in starbucks..."
seeeee lol, others do think the same as I once did. In early 2011, I opened my first profile as a single saying : SEEKS PRINCE CHARMING then, I laid out my likes n dislikes etc lol. I sure had fun getting to the place I am at now

"To swing baby "
ok, what if you will, is ur interpretation of swinging then...x

"Because the world has moved on from the mid 80's when I first found the scene, and contact is not magazine-based anymore.

haha!! And I am glad someone else has mentioned the olden ways to be swinging lol. Me mentioning keys in a bowl seemed to invoke a reaction lol."

People ask me what the empty fish bowl on my bookshelf is for...... ahhhh....

haha!! And I am glad someone else has mentioned the olden ways to be swinging lol. Me mentioning keys in a bowl seemed to invoke a reaction lol."

I think we should still do that when we have more than one couple round, knowing my luck i will get Pork

haha!! And I am glad someone else has mentioned the olden ways to be swinging lol. Me mentioning keys in a bowl seemed to invoke a reaction lol.

I think we should still do that when we have more than one couple round, knowing my luck i will get Pork "

Thanks 'Dear'........ As you know what my car keys look like, I would hope you would choose a different set!!! lol!

I think we should still do that when we have more than one couple round, knowing my luck i will get Pork

Thanks 'Dear'........ As you know what my car keys look like, I would hope you would choose a different set!!! lol!

"

lmao I am cracked up xx

"Referred by a mate after my split from the ex. Staying for the awesome people I've met and nattered to since joining ohh, so, ur not looking for intimate encounters now?"

Oh, of course. I've just had more luck from socials than trying to get a meet through the site

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

A gentleman friend referred me to this site after being on others

Im just a horny bitch and need regular NSA sex!

"A gentleman friend referred me to this site after being on others"
what was ur aim from signing up I had meant x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"A gentleman friend referred me to this site after being on others what was ur aim from signing up I had meant x"

Oh to carry on swinging, i didnt expect to meet so many lovely people on the way. The site has beaten any expectations i may have had

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

The webcam site I spent 6 years in was going bust..I needed to find a place where I could spend happy times. I rarely put my cam on here which is a shame as I enjoyed cam chat.

I came here because unlike jmeet this has great forums and a good community feel. Despite the fact it is a swinging site I like it here and through Fabs I found Kestrels and new friends...

"Im just a horny bitch and need regular NSA sex! "
would you say casual sex with numerous (having no idea how many u use - I am assuming a couple at least) partners, as a single fem, is swinging? Or do you and any of these partners swing as a couple or more?

"A gentleman friend referred me to this site after being on others what was ur aim from signing up I had meant x

Oh to carry on swinging, i didnt expect to meet so many lovely people on the way. The site has beaten any expectations i may have had"

I do love it too x

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

to find my kinky princess

"The webcam site I spent 6 years in was going bust..I needed to find a place where I could spend happy times. I rarely put my cam on here which is a shame as I enjoyed cam chat.

I came here because unlike jmeet this has great forums and a good community feel. Despite the fact it is a swinging site I like it here and through Fabs I found Kestrels and new friends... "

ah, ok then. So would you say then, you did not sign up to a swinging site to meet ppl for sexual encounters over and above the camming? That the sex may have come as a result yes, or just friendship you have found without sex....but the sex was not your actual goal?

"to find my kinky princess "
awwww hope that works out for ya!!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"The webcam site I spent 6 years in was going bust..I needed to find a place where I could spend happy times. I rarely put my cam on here which is a shame as I enjoyed cam chat.

I came here because unlike jmeet this has great forums and a good community feel. Despite the fact it is a swinging site I like it here and through Fabs I found Kestrels and new friends... ah, ok then. So would you say then, you did not sign up to a swinging site to meet ppl for sexual encounters over and above the camming? That the sex may have come as a result yes, or just friendship you have found without sex....but the sex was not your actual goal? "

I would say that yes. Sex is not my primary concern.

been single all my life not getting any younger need some fucking ROUGH SEX""!!

Because it's the only place I can feel as if I'm back in the asylum!

"Because it's the only place I can feel as if I'm back in the asylum! "

dont lie Davina.. its because you secretly enjoy a cuddle after a good anal fucking. Sheep although fluffy wont hug you back

"I was married with family at 18 we both felt there was fun to be had looking at sites on the net.. As loved sex . so initial ideas were to have a wee nosey?"
yes as we was getting turnd on thinking about sex with others .

Thanks ppl. This was for a general look see if everyone indeedy does join a swinging site - for sex - as their objective. I think I made my point :-/

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"to find my kinky princess awwww hope that works out for ya!!"
god loves a tryer

I joined as met a couple who was on here and told me about it, that was a few years ago and was much easier to meet on here then!! Other sites were poor in comparision then.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I joined for NSA sex...that then changed once id notched a few on my bedpost so to speak. Once id attended a few socials and made friends the social side had more impact.

"I joined for NSA sex...that then changed once id notched a few on my bedpost so to speak. Once id attended a few socials and made friends the social side had more impact.

"

indeedy!

I was at a bbq 1 day and in a d*unken act of destruction accidentally broke the kiddie swing....i felt it appropriate to replace it so on my return home Googled local swings....the rest is history.....never did replace it!!

I joined because woman fall over themselves for single guys and dick pictures, my mailbox explodes with all the mail, than fook for Fabmingers sorry swingers

we joinedto expand our already great sex life, to share with others, and to play with others without any other attachment

"I was at a bbq 1 day and in a d*unken act of destruction accidentally broke the kiddie swing....i felt it appropriate to replace it so on my return home Googled local swings....the rest is history.....never did replace it!! "
I do hope u r haunted by this tale!! Lol

"I joined because woman fall over themselves for single guys and dick pictures, my mailbox explodes with all the mail, than fook for Fabmingers sorry swingers "
hmm!! One is not convinced!!

Benz used to swing with ex back when it was contact mags I came over 12 years ago all innocent having been married at 18 to high school sweetheart and divorced at 25.

Benz thought I should have the chance to experience things I missed out on during my sheltered up bringing. We started out just web camming then moved on to meeting and rest is history Benz says I've taken to swinging like a duck to water

"we joinedto expand our already great sex life, to share with others, and to play with others without any other attachment "
thankin you x

" Benz says I've taken to swinging like a duck to water "
lol, I bet he does

"Because it's the only place I can feel as if I'm back in the asylum!

dont lie Davina.. its because you secretly enjoy a cuddle after a good anal fucking. Sheep although fluffy wont hug you back "

And you'd be amazed at how jealous they get !!!

Flecking hell

Is this a swinging site!???

Luke told me it was a penpals site!!

Oh deary me!!

I joined not only to get laid, but to explore some of my ruder sexual fantasies.

It's not really worked out so far, but I still enjoy coming on to the forums for a chit chat from time to time.....

"Flecking hell

Is this a swinging site!???

Luke told me it was a penpals site!!

Oh deary me!! "

Yeah yeah pull the other one it's got A bell on it

i dont doubt im the only guy to have found their way on here this way......i started using sex sites because i found it incredibly difficult to get chicks. i didnt really have the courage and confidence to do what most guys seem to be able to do no bother, chatting burds up and making the move. i joined another well known site and through people on there found fab, and have never been on any other site since.

i definitely found my confidence with women through using sites like this, i manage just fine on my own now, but i also found my dirty side through using them as well, so this site allows me to get far more exciting and kinkier sex than i would be able to find down the local nightspot!

i have considered deleting my profile, but the sex i get from here is so much better, its such a buzz!!

Ok ok !!!!!

Real reasons, to explore sex with others, to find single guys to join in for mfm and mmmm+ f! We love love sex, I (f) have a very vivid mind so where better to meet people and try things out than this site! We don't just use it for meets, we have made some really good friends on here and hopefully will be making some more.

I was told about the site by a "friend"

Who thought i might enjoy it sooooo had a wee nosey and liked what i saw so had a wee play and liked it even more so i am now exploring another side to my personality and having fun along the way xxx

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"to find my kinky princess "

(hint hint lolly lol)

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

i had a meet from another site and i was told i had to join fabswingers as i it was a much better site then the one that i was on and i qoute "you've got alot to offer lady's on there"

but since i joined it's about more then sex i find myself in the chatrooms and forums much more then i ever expected lol

"Ok ok !!!!!

Real reasons, to explore sex with others, to find single guys to join in for mfm and mmmm+ f! We love love sex, I (f) have a very vivid mind so where better to meet people and try things out than this site! We don't just use it for meets, we have made some really good friends on here and hopefully will be making some more. "

Better!

to explore our fantasies which change every time we ve fulfilled one and the friends we ve made in this scene are some of the best we ve had

I had always been curious about swinging and someone I follow on twitter is always going on about the site and her exploits so I signed up. To see if its for me still early days but I like it should have done this years ago.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

we just wanted to find out what it would be like to fuck other people without having to cheat on each other

I joined for sex with woman but still never had a meet from here x

To have group sex with strangers and strangers who have become friends...

I joined because the devil told me to

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We wandered onto here by mistake whilst looking for garden-based play equipment, got bitten by the bug and three and a half years later we are still here lol!

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

"Alright, I know this will seem obvious to many lol, and yes - I joined for sexual encounters, years ago, with a partner. I have grown tho and now seek different desires from back then. Some ppl seek the social side without actual sex, possibly nudists etc wanting to express this in a vastly non judgemental way... The topic arose from another thread an so, curiosity has caught this puss... Oh, and are All Married ppl on here in secret looking for someone to shag as their end goal ??? Hmmm lets see "

I joined because I seek sex with a lot of different guys. Each time it's a different experience and I love how each one makes me feel. I love going to work the next day after a meet thinking to myself as I walk in, ' if only you lot knew what I was getting up to last night.' It's a great feeling, quite naughty and very sexy. I love it. And, apart from the sex, I have made some friends on here. It's also got me interested in naturism, it's made me re-think how I feel about taboo subjects such as watersports and anal sex etc, so, it's all good.

If anything, I'd like to have a good female friend on here too, not for sex, just to chat. x

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

As a young guy in my 20's I always had a fantasy of meeting up with a couple and indulging in threesome fun and imagining different scenarios. However I never acted upon my erotic thoughts. About 10 years ago I purchased my first PC and carried out some research in to swinging and via that joined a swinging site. From there on fantasty become reality and haven't looked back. I did take break for 4 years but then returned and find myself enjoying the scene more than ever. I'll admit I've only recently started joining in the Forum's chat. I maybe even go to a social soon as that's one side of the scene I've yet to venture in to.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

[Removed by poster at 25/09/12 20:57:21]

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"Alright, I know this will seem obvious to many lol, and yes - I joined for sexual encounters, years ago, with a partner. I have grown tho and now seek different desires from back then. Some ppl seek the social side without actual sex, possibly nudists etc wanting to express this in a vastly non judgemental way... The topic arose from another thread an so, curiosity has caught this puss... Oh, and are All Married ppl on here in secret looking for someone to shag as their end goal ??? Hmmm lets see "

And there you have it !! As i said on your other thread..people join a swingers site to get sex and not swap recipes..told ya so !

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I joined for no strings sex.

I'm still here for no strings sex.

And banter on the forums and naughty friends from socials and clubs.

But mainly its the sex.

I joined for NSA fun with single gents, as recommended by someone I knew via a paid site.

Nowadays, I enjoy the social side more, and don't play as often as I used to, as my priorities and outlook in life have changed.

I joined because I didn't want to pay for sex after I seperated from my ex and wasn't getting any sex! (and this site is free!)

"Alright, I know this will seem obvious to many lol, and yes - I joined for sexual encounters, years ago, with a partner. I have grown tho and now seek different desires from back then. Some ppl seek the social side without actual sex, possibly nudists etc wanting to express this in a vastly non judgemental way... The topic arose from another thread an so, curiosity has caught this puss... Oh, and are All Married ppl on here in secret looking for someone to shag as their end goal ??? Hmmm lets see

I joined because I seek sex with a lot of different guys. Each time it's a different experience and I love how each one makes me feel. I love going to work the next day after a meet thinking to myself as I walk in, ' if only you lot knew what I was getting up to last night.' It's a great feeling, quite naughty and very sexy. I love it. And, apart from the sex, I have made some friends on here. It's also got me interested in naturism, it's made me re-think how I feel about taboo subjects such as watersports and anal sex etc, so, it's all good.

If anything, I'd like to have a good female friend on here too, not for sex, just to chat. x

Try not to start that anal sex thing up again lol

"

» Add a new message to this topic