FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > severe weather

severe weather

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are we always told not to go out due to severe weather, this is refering to the floods happening atm.

we dont have severe weather in the uk, its a shame people suffer damage due to floods, but its hardly the same as what happenes in other countries, like whole cities beeing destroid !!!!

let us make up our own minds, ive lived this long without the state telling me how tolive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

People will just use it as an excuse to stay off work ....lazy bassas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work in a school n all the kids n staff hav bin sent home as the heatings broken so it's too hazardous conditions to be working in. I no its cold but it not the arctic but on the plus side it's a day off

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"why are we always told not to go out due to severe weather, this is refering to the floods happening atm.

we dont have severe weather in the uk, its a shame people suffer damage due to floods, but its hardly the same as what happenes in other countries, like whole cities beeing destroid !!!!

let us make up our own minds, ive lived this long without the state telling me how tolive "

Because we live in a blame culture. If warnings weren't there and someone got injured because of the weather you can the first thing to happen will be some sort of complaint against the police/emergency services

You may like to think people can look after themselves but the few who can't are the ones we have to legislate agaibst

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

What has happened to us?? We used to be hardy people now we are being stopped by drizzle??? I mean ffs 2 inches of snow and they close major roads what the hell!!!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

severe weather is all relative - we dont get it often so we are not geared up to deal with it - and a lot of people underestimate danger and often put themselve and others who may have to rescue them in danger

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Id like to know why everything goes tits up with the severe weather...dont the local councils n government put money into the drainage systems anymore?

Other countries laugh at England and the way we handle our weather a drop of snow and everything is a standstill

"Other countries laugh at England and the way we handle our weather a drop of snow and everything is a standstill"

thats just London

» Add a new message to this topic