FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Comfort food....

Comfort food....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

The soup thread (and the weather) have made me think of my favourite comfort foods which include home made soup but also seeded bread. What are your comfort foods?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

Mums home made veg soup yummm no one makes it like mum

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

a nice hearty beef stew and dumplings for me made with horseradish dumplings or a homemade soup and homemade bread for me it will be one of the first meals i cook in my new house

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mum's cheese and potato pie. Lasagne. Corned beef hash.

Not all together I hasten to add.

Any pub grub whilst sitting by a fire in a pub looking out at the rain!!! Perfic

"Any pub grub whilst sitting by a fire in a pub looking out at the rain!!! Perfic "

+1

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Wirral

home made soup or irish stew

A lovely thick home made lamb stew with pearl barley and dumplings.

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Fish fingers, garden peas, and mashed potato. yummy

"Any pub grub whilst sitting by a fire in a pub looking out at the rain!!! PerfEct

+1 "

The hunters inn out past Botley.... Lush!!

Oh man alive - a fish finger sanny... Not comfort food but just seen what matey above said!

We had a proper sheppards pie last night Mmmmmmm,

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

Thick steak of Skate wing poached in a court-bouillon with floury potatoes and lashings of brown butter sauce and capers. Autumn heaven!

south coast

"Thick steak of Skate wing poached in a court-bouillon with floury potatoes and lashings of brown butter sauce and capers. Autumn heaven!"

Snob

Mmmm a good stew with dumplings and Home made bread,or steak and ale pie with list of gravy and chips all has to be followed by syrup sponge and custard. Yum yum . Now you've made me hungry,lol xxx

Wow, looks like everybody is craving for soups or thick stew and even a log fire And having said that... the sun has just come out as if in defiance of the thread

"We had a proper sheppards pie last night Mmmmmmm,"

Nooo think of the poor sheep !

Homemade apple crumble and custard. Heaven when the weather's miserable

soups, Stews, and Home made pies with veg and mash ..Steam pudding, Jam roly polley, choc steam pudding with choc sauce Apple pies and thick custard .. LOL

HamHog soup ..steak n sausage pie

Chocolate fudge cake. Chocolate hob nobs. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate mousse. Hot chocolate (with or without chocolate hob nobs!). Or just chocolate!

ben n jerrys and KFC

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"Thick steak of Skate wing poached in a court-bouillon with floury potatoes and lashings of brown butter sauce and capers. Autumn heaven!

Snob "

French peasant food..fish/potato/butter

south coast

Rhubarb crumble and custard

"Chocolate fudge cake. Chocolate hob nobs. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate mousse. Hot chocolate (with or without chocolate hob nobs!). Or just chocolate! "
i love choc too , But you sure do , lol

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Oh man alive - a fish finger sanny... Not comfort food but just seen what matey above said!"
Quite the rage in pub food cuisine nowadays £7.50 for a fish finger sarnny in a London city pub.

beans on toast... love it

"Chocolate fudge cake. Chocolate hob nobs. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate mousse. Hot chocolate (with or without chocolate hob nobs!). Or just chocolate! i love choc too , But you sure do , lol "
Are you two representing the chocolate mafia then?

"beans on toast... love it "

I love bananas on toast

Cheese on top?

With grated cheese yummy

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Stovies

south coast

Mature cheddar,smoked sausage and tomato toasties

"Chocolate fudge cake. Chocolate hob nobs. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate mousse. Hot chocolate (with or without chocolate hob nobs!). Or just chocolate! i love choc too , But you sure do , lol Are you two representing the chocolate mafia then? "

Nope!

Chocoholics Unanonymous!!

"Chocolate fudge cake. Chocolate hob nobs. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate mousse. Hot chocolate (with or without chocolate hob nobs!). Or just chocolate! i love choc too , But you sure do , lol Are you two representing the chocolate mafia then?

Nope!

Chocoholics Unanonymous!! "

Unanimous as well?

south coast

Salted peanuts and beer....

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Game Pie, toad in the hole, chilli, chicken pie, soup and home made bread, faggots and peas, the list is almost endless

"Chocolate fudge cake. Chocolate hob nobs. Chocolate ice cream. Chocolate mousse. Hot chocolate (with or without chocolate hob nobs!). Or just chocolate! i love choc too , But you sure do , lol Are you two representing the chocolate mafia then?

Nope!

Unanimous as well?"

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!!

Nope!

i love it and dark choclate too with nuts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooo yerrr , lol

Nope!

Chocoholics Unanonymous!! i love it and dark choclate too with nuts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooo yerrr , lol "

Now where I did mention covering nuts with chocolate....?

Venison stew or pie with lots of fresh veg n thi k gravvvvvy......yum and rhurbarb crumble with lashings of homemade custard.....nom nom

dudley

Nope!

Chocoholics Unanonymous!! i love it and dark choclate too with nuts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooo yerrr , lol Now where I did mention covering nuts with chocolate....?"

Can you make sure it is cool, it hurts when hot

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! "

Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts

"Venison stew or pie with lots of fresh veg n thi k gravvvvvy......yum and rhurbarb crumble with lashings of homemade custard.....nom nom"
Now you mentioned crumble....yummy

south coast

"Venison stew or pie with lots of fresh veg n thi k gravvvvvy......yum and rhurbarb crumble with lashings of homemade custard.....nom nom"

What time do u want us over for dinner

"Venison stew or pie with lots of fresh veg n thi k gravvvvvy......yum and rhurbarb crumble with lashings of homemade custard.....nom nom

What time do u want us over for dinner "

Be ready at one if thats ok....jst chasing bambi round the field atm

dudley

"Venison stew or pie with lots of fresh veg n thi k gravvvvvy......yum and rhurbarb crumble with lashings of homemade custard.....nom nom

What time do u want us over for dinner

Be ready at one if thats ok....jst chasing bambi round the field atm "

Stop chasing and pick the shot

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts"

it gives me that conford feeling . chocolate and nuts.

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts it gives me that conford feeling . chocolate and nuts. "

Funny you should mention that - I love Cadbury's whole nut and I always suck the chocolate off the whole nut before indulging in the nut

In this cold miserable weather it has to be a good hearty flavoursome stew n dumplings

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts it gives me that conford feeling . chocolate and nuts. Funny you should mention that - I love Cadbury's whole nut and I always suck the chocolate off the whole nut before indulging in the nut "

So your a choc nut lover too xxxx kisses your lady after my own heart . lol dont it just give you conford , licking choc off the nuts oooooo yerrrrr xx nibbling too xx

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts it gives me that conford feeling . chocolate and nuts. Funny you should mention that - I love Cadbury's whole nut and I always suck the chocolate off the whole nut before indulging in the nut So your a choc nut lover too xxxx kisses your lady after my own heart . lol dont it just give you conford , licking choc off the nuts oooooo yerrrrr xx nibbling too xx"

It is a time consuming but very rewarding activity - and one that can be executed anytime, anywhere and in any quantity - without fear of percussions or upsetting the general public or breaking the law. Now how many activities are there that can claim that....? Ah new thread

dudley

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts it gives me that conford feeling . chocolate and nuts. Funny you should mention that - I love Cadbury's whole nut and I always suck the chocolate off the whole nut before indulging in the nut "

That's it put a call in to Bourneville to up production, it has to be worth the effort

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts it gives me that conford feeling . chocolate and nuts. Funny you should mention that - I love Cadbury's whole nut and I always suck the chocolate off the whole nut before indulging in the nut

That's it put a call in to Bourneville to up production, it has to be worth the effort"

You have no idea just how many calories I could burn on this activity

dudley

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

I'm definately unanimously unanonymous!! Watch our, Games wants to spread dark chocolate over your nuts it gives me that conford feeling . chocolate and nuts. Funny you should mention that - I love Cadbury's whole nut and I always suck the chocolate off the whole nut before indulging in the nut

That's it put a call in to Bourneville to up production, it has to be worth the effort

You have no idea just how many calories I could burn on this activity"

Better than a gym then

Nope!

I better join that aswell

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

Better than a gym then"

Different I guess... mind you can I can lick chocolate off nuts even when in a gym so that d be a double whammy

south coast

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

Thats done it ...i'm off to buy choc spread ...get your mouth at the ready

dudley

Nope!

Unanimous as well?

Better than a gym thenDifferent I guess... mind you can I can lick chocolate off nuts even when in a gym so that d be a double whammy "

Bet that would go down well

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

definitely soup.. hot and warming with very crusty bread and butter .. dipped and soaked then slurped.. lovely.

Scones are another comfort food for me, not sure why but a lovely big mug of tea and a scone (sweet or savoury) feels like real comfort food

south coast

A nice large cooked (medium) sirlion steak ,fried mushrooms, onion rings, tomato and chips

» Add a new message to this topic