FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > blown away!!

blown away!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wowza, how naive am I (not looking for an answer - it is rhetorical)! After reading that post on breeding, I am dumbfounded. There are a few things I feel I know not off in the wonderful world we live in... Raaa!! An issue my partner and I have at the moment is, as my children are white, and he Jamaican, any we share will obviously be mixed... How would my children grow up feeling at our kids together, compaired with themselves. They are too young to be able to voice opinions currently - love him to bits - have multicultural friends and family... Possibly culture and skin tone would not come into it, but we know not. Although I see the points raised with all that was said, for an against the breeding - my situ about bringing children into this world, considering ourselves and those around us... I feel is what it is all about. I cannot get my head around women allowing that to be brought upon themselves in such a way. Again, wowza!!

I sure can say I learn a new thing from fab alone - every day lol!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely the same as any child born in a proper normal loving relationship, colour for me anyway, doesn't come into it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is my own thoughts, yes - but realistically, my partner has delt with issues his past 15ish years of living in the u.k and is thinking responsibly of trials my children may face in life. But, indeed the thought came to me about being hit by a bus - you do not know what life is going to throw at ya! The children have good morals within themselves, but that was not really the point of me adding this post anyways!

» Add a new message to this topic