FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How can you say no....?

How can you say no....?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

to people? Can you turn down somebody's request for help if it does not fit in with your plans? How easy is it to say no? Do you sometimes wish you would find it easier? Lighthearted and serious are ok

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

feel bad if i turn down a request for help fro someone I know

I dont like saying no to people who have a genuine need. I do find sometimes that I say "yes" too quickly and I believe I can help and then I later realise I do not have the capacity.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I was taught from a early age

Do no harm

Defend those that need it

Be kind to all

Protect the innocent

Help the needy

"I was taught from a early age

Do no harm

Be kind to all

Protect the innocent

Help the needy"

I like that! I try and follow the first principle which is ... before you consider doing anything, do no harm!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I dont like saying no to people who have a genuine need. I do find sometimes that I say "yes" too quickly and I believe I can help and then I later realise I do not have the capacity. "

Better to have tried than not at all. Granted that we may look back at impulsive decisions and think twice again in the future if a similar situation arises. I love the positive feeling of a quick decisive decision that is effected.

"I dont like saying no to people who have a genuine need. I do find sometimes that I say "yes" too quickly and I believe I can help and then I later realise I do not have the capacity.

Better to have tried than not at all. Granted that we may look back at impulsive decisions and think twice again in the future if a similar situation arises. I love the positive feeling of a quick decisive decision that is effected. "

Hell, my signature is one of making quick decisions which sometimes pays off and other times gets me into trouble, especially when I am "using" somebody else's funds like at work.

When peeps ask me to help, I will if I can, otherwise I won't.

If ever I feel my generosity has been taken for granted, then I shall withdraw my help without hesitation.

dudley

"I dont like saying no to people who have a genuine need. I do find sometimes that I say "yes" too quickly and I believe I can help and then I later realise I do not have the capacity.

Better to have tried than not at all. Granted that we may look back at impulsive decisions and think twice again in the future if a similar situation arises. I love the positive feeling of a quick decisive decision that is effected. Hell, my signature is one of making quick decisions which sometimes pays off and other times gets me into trouble, especially when I am "using" somebody else's funds like at work. "

I always think if they could do the job they would be, so pay little mind and do your best

Better to have tried than not at all. Granted that we may look back at impulsive decisions and think twice again in the future if a similar situation arises. I love the positive feeling of a quick decisive decision that is effected. Hell, my signature is one of making quick decisions which sometimes pays off and other times gets me into trouble, especially when I am "using" somebody else's funds like at work. "

Opps Picturing you in front of the financial department fluttering your eye lashes....

Better to have tried than not at all. Granted that we may look back at impulsive decisions and think twice again in the future if a similar situation arises. I love the positive feeling of a quick decisive decision that is effected. Hell, my signature is one of making quick decisions which sometimes pays off and other times gets me into trouble, especially when I am "using" somebody else's funds like at work.

I always think if they could do the job they would be, so pay little mind and do your best"

Indeed.. and you know what? Life needs the likes of me and the likes of the what I call quieter "accountants" (not intentionally offending anybody) who consider careful and weigh up all the risks before making a decision. We both have a place in this world

Better to have tried than not at all. Granted that we may look back at impulsive decisions and think twice again in the future if a similar situation arises. I love the positive feeling of a quick decisive decision that is effected. Hell, my signature is one of making quick decisions which sometimes pays off and other times gets me into trouble, especially when I am "using" somebody else's funds like at work.

Opps Picturing you in front of the financial department fluttering your eye lashes...."

I dont flutter often, only when I have been "taken by surprise"

Do no harm

Be kind to all

Protect the innocent

Help the needy

I like that! I try and follow the first principle which is ... before you consider doing anything, do no harm! "

In the Wiccan community, the chief principle is: if it harms no-one, do as you will. A good motto for swingers too, I feel.

If someone i know and care about needs help and it dont fit into my plans i will happily change my plans to help someone who really needs it

dudley

I always think if they could do the job they would be, so pay little mind and do your bestIndeed.. and you know what? Life needs the likes of me and the likes of the what I call quieter "accountants" (not intentionally offending anybody) who consider careful and weigh up all the risks before making a decision. We both have a place in this world "

That is true, those that do the work, those that say to do the work, those that make the figures work and those that hold their head in their hands and cry

"If someone i know and care about needs help and it dont fit into my plans i will happily change my plans to help someone who really needs it "
me too

dudley

Do no harm

Be kind to all

Protect the innocent

Help the needy

I like that! I try and follow the first principle which is ... before you consider doing anything, do no harm!

In the Wiccan community, the chief principle is: if it harms no-one, do as you will. A good motto for swingers too, I feel."

It probably work well too

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Do no harm

Be kind to all

Protect the innocent

Help the needy

In the Wiccan community, the chief principle is: if it harms no-one, do as you will. A good motto for swingers too, I feel."

That always makes me laugh. I've been a pagan for 30 years and can tell you wiccans hate swingers. They think its dirty.

I don't think about helping people as being an act that needs consideration. If I can help someone I will. If I can't, then I will help them find someone who will.

» Add a new message to this topic