FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > All of a sudden there seems to be a massive obsession with ...

All of a sudden there seems to be a massive obsession with ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

..... Breeding. Guys that message asking if we can play exclusively til I become pregnant ( too late btw my partner beat h all to it). I just don't get it n yes we get some fun thrown in along the way, but wot happens once were pregnant? Do they then think hi ho hi ho onto the next female I go, n were left to deal with the consequences?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would depend on what everyone was wanting.. a friend of mine is currently being Bred by her Master.. she doesnt even see the guys..

She is just prepared.. and assumes the position.. what will happen after is her and the man she loves dearly and is her Master will bring up their baby.

Some however just want to get as many women pregnant as they can... Before I was into bdsm I had never heard the term but there are whole sites dedicated to breeding and impregnation.. Two separate things in my mind.

It isnt as weird as people seem to think when you think what the true purpose of sex is.. Guess some people like to act on the primal instincts.

If its not for you pass it by.

cali

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It would depend on what everyone was wanting.. a friend of mine is currently being Bred by her Master.. she doesnt even see the guys..

She is just prepared.. and assumes the position.. what will happen after is her and the man she loves dearly and is her Master will bring up their baby.

Some however just want to get as many women pregnant as they can... Before I was into bdsm I had never heard the term but there are whole sites dedicated to breeding and impregnation.. Two separate things in my mind.

It isnt as weird as people seem to think when you think what the true purpose of sex is.. Guess some people like to act on the primal instincts.

cali "

It won't be 'their' baby though - will it? The child could very well end up not ever knowing who it's father is and from the sound of it all because of some inadequate power crazed plonker who needs to see women as an object to be owned. Beg your pardon I forgot to mention the blinkered outlook of women who confuse this for love.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I always joke that I will look for a sperm donor when I turn 34...

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"It would depend on what everyone was wanting.. a friend of mine is currently being Bred by her Master.. she doesnt even see the guys..

cali

It won't be 'their' baby though - will it? The child could very well end up not ever knowing who it's father is and from the sound of it all because of some inadequate power crazed plonker who needs to see women as an object to be owned. Beg your pardon I forgot to mention the blinkered outlook of women who confuse this for love. "

If ever I agree with somebody strongly... this is the time. I am sorry if this offends anybody but in my view it is a rather selfish and irresponsible thing to let paternity be decided not only by chance but also so randomly?

King's Crustacean

"I always joke that I will look for a sperm donor when I turn 34... "

Get a turkey baster.

"

Wrong on so many levels

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I too have been asked to breed but by my master. Can't consider it as I don't know what he wants in the future

"

It won't be 'their' baby though - will it? The child could very well end up not ever knowing who it's father is and from the sound of it all because of some inadequate power crazed plonker who needs to see women as an object to be owned. Beg your pardon I forgot to mention the blinkered outlook of women who confuse this for love. "

but it will be.. Its something you have to really talk to the people into it to understand.. I had my eyes opened when I researched it for a task given to me.

and actually if you met them you would see just how much they love each other.. Anyone that understands these relationships knows that its about mutual pleasure. She enjoys it as much as he does.

It takes ultimate trust and respect for one another to be in that sort of relationship.. Something outsiders seem not understand.

Cali

And how will she explain this to her child when they are older? Or are they prepared to lie and put 'masters' name on the birth certificate? Deceit from the moment the child is conceived, sounds wonderful

King's Crustacean

"

It won't be 'their' baby though - will it? The child could very well end up not ever knowing who it's father is and from the sound of it all because of some inadequate power crazed plonker who needs to see women as an object to be owned. Beg your pardon I forgot to mention the blinkered outlook of women who confuse this for love.

but it will be.. Its something you have to really talk to the people into it to understand.. I had my eyes opened when I researched it for a task given to me.

and actually if you met them you would see just how much they love each other.. Anyone that understands these relationships knows that its about mutual pleasure. She enjoys it as much as he does.

It takes ultimate trust and respect for one another to be in that sort of relationship.. Something outsiders seem not understand.

Cali "

You can't argue everyone's ignorance to make the real human in all of this so insignificant.

Once again you miss the 'baby' out in the deal between selfish others.

I think its their choice its not going to affect any of us now is it..

By *atcockleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

Then have Jeremy Kyle sort it out at a later date

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

cali

It won't be 'their' baby though - will it? The child could very well end up not ever knowing who it's father is and from the sound of it all because of some inadequate power crazed plonker who needs to see women as an object to be owned. Beg your pardon I forgot to mention the blinkered outlook of women who confuse this for love. If ever I agree with somebody strongly... this is the time. I am sorry if this offends anybody but in my view it is a rather selfish and irresponsible thing to let paternity be decided not only by chance but also so randomly? "

And what happens if Mr Anonymous has a genetic problem? Or an STD? I somehow doubt that there is a full DNA test provided by the impregnator.

"I think its their choice its not going to affect any of us now is it.. "
I can see where you are coming from but I wonder whether it does affect others. I dont mean myself or my friends or you... but society as a whole may, and I say may... end up having to pay for the therapy that may be needed for this child to come to terms with his background and upbringing. I say "MAY" all along as it is not a foregone conclusion and nothing is ever set in stone. But I cannot help but feel this is a tad irresponsible and selfish with a spare thought for the new human being?

cali "

"I too have been asked to breed but by my master. Can't consider it as I don't know what he wants in the future "

Doesn't really sound like 'ultimate trust and respect' to me

King's Crustacean

Incidentally - the corollary of you inventing 'outsiders' and 'people who just don't understand' allows me to bring brain washing and emotional neediness into the pot.

All those on the 'inside' - the 'understanders' shouldn't underestimate the notion that in a different relationship they'd have their own minds.

Personally I don't give a monkeys when it's just two adults concerened.. sickens me to my core that women don't mind being treated no better than sub species , cows or mares but it angers me when they mess with children's lives.

King's Crustacean

"I think its their choice its not going to affect any of us now is it.. "

Yes. It is.

"Incidentally - the corollary of you inventing 'outsiders' and 'people who just don't understand' allows me to bring brain washing and emotional neediness into the pot.

All those on the 'inside' - the 'understanders' shouldn't underestimate the notion that in a different relationship they'd have their own minds.

Personally I don't give a monkeys when it's just two adults concerened.. sickens me to my core that women don't mind being treated no better than sub species , cows or mares but it angers me when they mess with children's lives."

absolutely spot on, urgh and if she had a girl she'd be happy with a guy being her master just like mummy? Disgusting

King's Crustacean

"I think its their choice its not going to affect any of us now is it..

Yes. It is. "

I guess that 's how the jews went through a holocaust when the world could have done something.

Nothing to do with us .. won't affect us.

"And how will she explain this to her child when they are older? Or are they prepared to lie and put 'masters' name on the birth certificate? Deceit from the moment the child is conceived, sounds wonderful "

I am sure there are plenty of babies out there with incorrect fathers names on the birth certificate..

To be honest knowing a good few people that have either conceived from parties ( planned conception ones) or like this.. I have been happy to see just how amazing things can be..

Haven't said I agree with it.. just saying that its not as shocking as people seem to think..

It takes more than biology to make a father..

the baby is the soul reason of this and other scenarios.. I think some do it for a fantasy... (ie woman cant actually get pregnant but they go through the motions)

others do it to completion.. As I am someone that has at least met with real people that have done this.. I have seen the reality of it... so maybe my judgement is different and I also do not see anything wrong in it if its the informed choice of the couple.

Plenty of children are born from much worse... and we dont slate them... At least in my friends case its two loving, albeit unconventional people that are getting their child their way.

TO be honest the amount they fuck I cant see it being anything but his when she catches..

Same as a couple I know that have two other people in their relationship.. either womans baby could be either partners.. but its just classed as THEIRS as in all of theirs.

Cali

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Cali "

What about the respect for the baby that is being brought into the world on the back of a sexual kink?

What happens if one of the men turning up to spunk inside the woman has an STD?

What happens in 10 years time if the child had an illness and knows nothing about the fathers background other than he was number 33 in line?

By *ondering_yorkshiremanMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near NE Derbyshire/S Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire border

Its quite possible that the male half is unable to provide a suitable load to help conceive,

Forum Mod

The whole idea of being bred turns my stomach for so many reasons

Sexual fantasy crossing over into real life with babies being the result of that fantasy,just for the sake of dumping a load into a hole for kicks and hoping that a few weeks later the guy gets a call to tell him hes fertile and he has managed to breed a woman,then off he goes to the next one for the next sexual kick

The amount of men that seem to have this fantasy tells me its just a sexual kick and nothing to do with being in a loving and respectful relationship and all about dumping a load into a woman to make the man feel like a man

The very nature of the word just lacks total respect to start with

"And how will she explain this to her child when they are older? Or are they prepared to lie and put 'masters' name on the birth certificate? Deceit from the moment the child is conceived, sounds wonderful

I am sure there are plenty of babies out there with incorrect fathers names on the birth certificate..

To be honest knowing a good few people that have either conceived from parties ( planned conception ones) or like this.. I have been happy to see just how amazing things can be..

Haven't said I agree with it.. just saying that its not as shocking as people seem to think..

the baby is the soul reason of this and other scenarios.. I think some do it for a fantasy... (ie woman cant actually get pregnant but they go through the motions)

others do it to completion.. As I am someone that has at least met with real people that have done this.. I have seen the reality of it... so maybe my judgement is different and I also do not see anything wrong in it if its the informed choice of the couple.

Plenty of children are born from much worse... and we dont slate them... At least in my friends case its two loving, albeit unconventional people that are getting their child their way.

TO be honest the amount they fuck I cant see it being anything but his when she catches..

Same as a couple I know that have two other people in their relationship.. either womans baby could be either partners.. but its just classed as THEIRS as in all of theirs.

Cali "

Does that make it right?

That is a different story altogether as there is an element of planning and consideration of the baby (hopefully) - it would not be for me but I could live with that.

Indeed it does, and why would number 33 as Rugby put it, nbecessarily feel that they would wish to take up this responsibility?

I really do not want you to feel I am attacking you personally so please dont see it this way. This is a subject close to my heart and I am just curious as to the reasons that could possibly make this a morally acceptable decision.

xx

I can't pretend to know anything about "breeding" in the context it is being discussed here, so I can only offer an opinion on what I have read. This seems very wrong to me..the child has to be the focus at all times, and his/her creation should not be manipulated to suit the dynamics of the birth mother and her partner's relationship. It would be illegal to put the Master's name on the birth certificate and the child may not have access to information in the future regarding their heritage and health etc.

I know that people do fall pregnant and not know the identity of the father, but that is usually not planned. To plan that situation by having sex with several random men seems neglectful of the child's needs.

Also what happens if the natural father of the child then wants to become involved in the child's life?

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

[Removed by poster at 24/09/12 20:24:03]

"Incidentally - the corollary of you inventing 'outsiders' and 'people who just don't understand' allows me to bring brain washing and emotional neediness into the pot.

Personally I don't give a monkeys when it's just two adults concerened.. sickens me to my core that women don't mind being treated no better than sub species , cows or mares but it angers me when they mess with children's lives."

Submissives most definitely have their own mind.. We dont just jump in and say Here.. have the reins, you rule me now.. its something that you give over time.. You start it like any other relationship.

I used outsiders as if you use vanillas on here it gets confused with how swingers view vanillas..

Its a lifestyle and yes due to some sad individuals some women get treated badly... and yes some as a sub species.. and as a owned slave, I can see why some women would say that...

but its certainly not my experience of subs I have met.

To some breeding is just a word they use when they mean to use cream pie...or bareback play...

I do not condone nor condemn it.. Just try to add the side from those that I know that have done or are involved in this.

Cali

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"..... Breeding. Guys that message asking if we can play exclusively til I become pregnant ( too late btw my partner beat h all to it). I just don't get it n yes we get some fun thrown in along the way, but wot happens once were pregnant? Do they then think hi ho hi ho onto the next female I go, n were left to deal with the consequences? "

If a person got pregnant in this way wouldn't they know beforehand that the man is just dumping his load and running?

Personally I don't give a monkeys when it's just two adults concerened.. sickens me to my core that women don't mind being treated no better than sub species , cows or mares but it angers me when they mess with children's lives.

Submissives most definitely have their own mind.. We dont just jump in and say Here.. have the reins, you rule me now.. its something that you give over time.. You start it like any other relationship.

I used outsiders as if you use vanillas on here it gets confused with how swingers view vanillas..

Its a lifestyle and yes due to some sad individuals some women get treated badly... and yes some as a sub species.. and as a owned slave, I can see why some women would say that...

but its certainly not my experience of subs I have met.

To some breeding is just a word they use when they mean to use cream pie...or bareback play...

I do not condone nor condemn it.. Just try to add the side from those that I know that have done or are involved in this.

Cali "

There are two very distinct issues here :

1. The need of the child

2. The need of the submissive

For the sake of the one that cannot argue his case but needs advocay.... his/ her rights have to be considered well before the needs of the submissive in my moral landscape. Does that make sense?

The thought of a woman

Bending over not even knowing who the father of her baby was sickens me to the core.

I don't give two hoots that i know nothing of the whole breeder pish...its wrong...end of.

What respect must the guy have for his wife.

Sick sick sick.

Auds

To answer a lot of the questions.. all I can say is I haven't done it.. so I can't answer.

but life isn't perfect and these couples that I speak to dont do it for a kink.. it was how they believed would be the best way to conceive..

As to being illegal to put a persons name on the birth certificate that isnt the dad.. well as long as they guy is prepared to come along and say he is.. they are not going to know.

its not perfect.. but you could get a std from your partner.. you could not know who the father is if you fell pregnant from a one night stand.. at least most of the couples.. ( note I dont know any single ladies doing this) They have thought long and hard about it.

It is actually quite natural in the way of animal kingdom.. as the law of nature says that the dominant and most healthy sperm will make it to the egg first.. Yes its a very black and white way of looking at it... but sperm will actually fight rival mens sperm.

I dont take it personal... as its not me thats doing it.. but I have taken the time to talk to real people that have done it..

The one comment I would like to reply to was why would a Master DOMINATE his child.. thats just weird.. I have a Master and 3 teenage girls in my house.. thats like saying he bosses them about.. I think not.

Cali

this is a completely mindfield .... and while i respect everyones views to do as they wish i do find this idea really challenging maybe because from a medical view this is so dangerous in maternal care they will be ask questions they can't possible answer and for the rest of this childs life there genetic makeup will be unknown to them while they possible depending on what they are told believe something completely different. also has any of these people thought how this child will feel in a biology lesson that it becomes quite aparant that there parents have not told the truth (and yes children do find out like this ) some biology is genetics like eye colour and rolling your tongue you can only do if a parent does it. also i understand maybe precautions are taken to make sure that these donors are disease free but if they are not the risk to the unborn baby is huge (blindness can be one) and yes tests are done but commonly due to nhs cuts only those in high risk catgories are screened so it would take for these people to be completely honest with health professionals

".

If a person got pregnant in this way wouldn't they know beforehand that the man is just dumping his load and running?"

Normally. There are loads of pages for it on a site I am a regular on.( big site to) even a uk section although its much more common in america.

Cali

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

but life isn't perfect and these couples that I speak to dont do it for a kink.. it was how they believed would be the best way to conceive..

Cali "

If it was to get pregant because they couldn't make it happen then they wouldn't have the woman lying ready waiting for a cock to spunk in her...ie a sexual kink....surely they would be planning it with people the woman had actually met before.

Sorry Cali...but you can't really believe in the scenario you are describing that that isn't a kink.

cali "

Sure perfectly nice peeps but soz, this idea is sick, if yourself are unable to impregnate your partner and choose a donar that's 1 issue , but to casually impregnate then I think you would be as well having 10 guys wank into a glass , mix it up then stick the syringe in and have a lucky dip

"

The one comment I would like to reply to was why would a Master DOMINATE his child.. thats just weird.. I have a Master and 3 teenage girls in my house.. thats like saying he bosses them about.. I think not.

Cali "

If its my comment you're referring to you have misunderstood. I meant if the woman in question has a girl how would she feel about her daughter meeting a man in years to come who wants to be her master, and as you say you have daughters, you'd be happy with that?

King's Crustacean

It doesn't matter how many incorrect birth certificates there are. That has NO bearing on the usage of women and a cavalier attitude to fatherhood.

How do YOU know who fathered the chidren of the people you claim to have done this ? You don't.

It isn't the sex that's shocking it's the lack of concern for the child.

We all know it takes more than biology to make a good father. It takes more than the sperm from someone unknown also. That's utter sentiment to throw off reality.

The baby is not the sole reason. If it was there would be far more care in choosing donors. It's a sex kink.

It's easier to have respect for people that don't mask things. It's a sex kink and nothing more.

I accept you accept what you accept because of your lifestyle. It'd probably be easier to renounce God or Sun Myung Moon than it is for a weak woman to leave her 'master'( pause for a giggle )

Informed choices are neither good nor bad just 'ill' informed.

Saying that other children are born into far worse circumstances is yet another 'straw man' argument. It only serves to distract the less discerning from what is actually happening by CHOICE.

Actually I am all for combi families. I can see the merits in it but this isn't about alternative family groupings. This is about just using a 'stupid' woman for inadequate men and bringing children into the equation.

Northamptonshire

As they plan to bring the child up as there own lets hope they have enough intelligence to make sure it's the same race.

Wrong in every way. Unfortunately social services can only get involved after the baby is born.

Ultimately, a huge decision like this, regardless of it been a master and sub/slave relationship there has to have been communication. And agreement ther this is what both want

i also understand that a partner could cheat and therefore a disease is given that why but i believe as a parent that when your child suffers your feel responsible for them even if its not your fault and therefore if you knowly put them at a higher risk of catching something then the heartbreak i imagine would be massive if they had something wrong with them that at least if you knew the person and there family makeup you would be prepared for. i understand girls fall pregnant from one nightstands and partners that decide they cannot cope with responsiblity or do not in fact know there own parents. but as someone with a mother who did not know her father i know the heart ache it can cause to not understand where u really come from we all need roots that are real and tangiable. even if there roots are yes i know my dad hes a ..... and they no longer wish to know them (not sure if this makes sense but i hope it does )

King's Crustacean

".

If a person got pregnant in this way wouldn't they know beforehand that the man is just dumping his load and running?

Normally. There are loads of pages for it on a site I am a regular on.( big site to) even a uk section although its much more common in america.

Cali "

Could I just point out that the existence of a web site isn't sufficient to legitimise a behaviour .....

There are sites I cannot mention due to forum rules - let's just say that i've sent the kids out with uncle john to feed the dogs at the zoo - It doesn't make it right.

King's Crustacean

Has ANYONE even considered that this kid might be born ginger ?

Northamptonshire

What if the relationship fails further down the line? Will the surrogate father still claim paternity and pay maintenance or go for a DNA test to save money?

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

Some women do it because they can't get pregnant?!

As a woman with fertility problems I find this outrageous and incredibly offensive.

There are some fucked up and sick individuals walking the earth!

King's Crustacean

"Some women do it because they can't get pregnant?!

As a woman with fertility problems I find this outrageous and incredibly offensive.

There are some fucked up and sick individuals walking the earth! "

Yep and on all fours

"Has ANYONE even considered that this kid might be born ginger ?"

pmsl

omg ....we aren't pruds....but bejeezz have heard it all now..

"Has ANYONE even considered that this kid might be born ginger ?

pmsl "

"Some women do it because they can't get pregnant?!

There are some fucked up and sick individuals walking the earth! "

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"As they plan to bring the child up as there own lets hope they have enough intelligence to make sure it's the same race.

"

I dont quite get your point here

King's Crustacean

"As they plan to bring the child up as there own lets hope they have enough intelligence to make sure it's the same race.

I dont quite get your point here "

I thought that. Then I thought.... two Chinese parents with a blue eyed , black child ... it's gonna bring questions.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I thought that. Then I thought.... two Chinese parents with a blue eyed , black child ... it's gonna bring questions."

So are we down on mixed race people as well then?

Northamptonshire

I dont quite get your point here "

Assuming the couple are white. I think if they plan to bring the baby up as the long term partners the perspective natural father needs to be white too.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Assuming the couple are white. I think if they plan to bring the baby up as the long term partners the perspective natural father needs to be white too."

Why is that? Isnt that down to choice? Lots of people adopt children from the third world etc....i dont see the difference

King's Crustacean

I thought that. Then I thought.... two Chinese parents with a blue eyed , black child ... it's gonna bring questions.So are we down on mixed race people as well then? "

We ? No one has mentioned being down on mixed race people or people of any race.

The point I think she means is that if they have a Russian Roulette fuck they won't know what race will materialise at the birth. A baby yes but race uncertain. There was no racism impled in the thread contribution to my mind and reading.

Northamptonshire

Assuming the couple are white. I think if they plan to bring the baby up as the long term partners the perspective natural father needs to be white too.Why is that? Isnt that down to choice? Lots of people adopt children from the third world etc....i dont see the difference "

The woman would be pregnant. You don't adopt your own child. If they went down the road of claiming low fertility s=and went to a clinic they would still be given the sperm from a white donar so as to match the parents.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Assuming the couple are white. I think if they plan to bring the baby up as the long term partners the perspective natural father needs to be white too.Why is that? Isnt that down to choice? Lots of people adopt children from the third world etc....i dont see the difference

The woman would be pregnant. You don't adopt your own child. If they went down the road of claiming low fertility s=and went to a clinic they would still be given the sperm from a white donar so as to match the parents."

I learn something everyday so couples have never had a mixed race child with this sperm donor thing then?

I thought that. Then I thought.... two Chinese parents with a blue eyed , black child ... it's gonna bring questions.So are we down on mixed race people as well then? "

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get anymore ridicuolous... if both parents are the same colour and the child is another, they may wonder where they have come from?!?!

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 24/09/12 21:08:06]

Northamptonshire

Assuming the couple are white. I think if they plan to bring the baby up as the long term partners the perspective natural father needs to be white too.Why is that? Isnt that down to choice? Lots of people adopt children from the third world etc....i dont see the difference

The woman would be pregnant. You don't adopt your own child. If they went down the road of claiming low fertility s=and went to a clinic they would still be given the sperm from a white donar so as to match the parents.I learn something everyday so couples have never had a mixed race child with this sperm donor thing then?"

Not from a sperm clinic they haven't (except with mistakes). They must match the height, looks and build of the male partner as close as possible. The idea is to pass the child off as the natural child of the partner.

We have friends that have gone down this line.

Dave

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I thought that. Then I thought.... two Chinese parents with a blue eyed , black child ... it's gonna bring questions.So are we down on mixed race people as well then?

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get anymore ridicuolous... if both parents are the same colour and the child is another, they may wonder where they have come from?!?!"

I was asking a question which last time i looked i am entitled to do...you never clarified anything then?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The woman would be pregnant. You don't adopt your own child. If they went down the road of claiming low fertility s=and went to a clinic they would still be given the sperm from a white donar so as to match the parents."

white couples have had black babies through natural conception.....i dont think colour has aything to do with this really.

personally dont find the prospect of breeding appealing. i would like to have a child with a man i love. if we couldnt conceive for whatever reason i would seek medical help or adoption etc

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The woman would be pregnant. You don't adopt your own child. If they went down the road of claiming low fertility s=and went to a clinic they would still be given the sperm from a white donar so as to match the parents.I learn something everyday so couples have never had a mixed race child with this sperm donor thing then?

Not from a sperm clinic they haven't (except with mistakes). They must match the height, looks and build of the male partner as close as possible. The idea is to pass the child off as the natural child of the partner.

Dave"

Thank you for the clarification. As i dont pretend to know about this subject matter.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

Cali "

What I can understand is.... two people who agree can do what the fuck they want for all I care.

However, there is more than 2 people involved in this situation and one of them has no say in the matter.

When sex games... and I really don't feckin care if anyone wants to call it more than a game and say I don't understand........ when sex games involve innocent beings lives...... it is wrong... end of.

King's Crustacean

The woman would be pregnant. You don't adopt your own child. If they went down the road of claiming low fertility s=and went to a clinic they would still be given the sperm from a white donar so as to match the parents.I learn something everyday so couples have never had a mixed race child with this sperm donor thing then?

Dave"

What if your husband is a shortarsed cretin with a back like a razor hog and a knob like a chardennay carrot ?

Most people KNOW the person... In my friends situation as the sub she may not know who it is.. but her Master isn't about to let anything bad happen to her.

Yes there are people that choose to do it with no knowledge of who the man is... but in most cases, screening is done..

Just because one partner doesn't know the guy.. doesnt mean that research hasnt been done.

And I dont think that because there is a website makes it right.. I am sure people say disgusting things about sites like this too.. Its about personal ethics and choice.. dont get me wrong.. I often read things and think WTF..

but in the cases I know of the children have been the primary reason.

I never ever got tested before I swung... and had 3 children before then.. Never tested a partner.. why would I..

My last pregnancy was the only one I was tested for stds for...

We all choose to do what we personal feel is for us... and if people choose to share the creation of life.. then thats there choice.

Cali

Northamptonshire

Dave

What if your husband is a shortarsed cretin with a back like a razor hog and a knob like a chardennay carrot ?"

They go to France for a donor. lol

Dave

most testing is done at 12weeks as part of routine testing has been for about the past 10 years

"most testing is done at 12weeks as part of routine testing has been for about the past 10 years "

Very true std testing is now standard procedure with all pregnancies

King's Crustacean

"most testing is done at 12weeks as part of routine testing has been for about the past 10 years "

Will the testing extend the penis to at least parsnip ?

King's Crustacean

"most testing is done at 12weeks as part of routine testing has been for about the past 10 years

Very true std testing is now standard procedure with all pregnancies "

Testing on who ? The bloke who no one knows who he was ?

Or the baby ?

And what if the baby has aids ?

I was only made aware of it at my last pregnancy. But to be fair my youngest is 6 so would perhaps be why.

If it's not for you then pass it by but don't condemn what you don't understand. To be honest I only get to see the success stories.

Most don't just get up and decide to do it. It's normally after lots of discussion

Cali

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Read many things on this forum and thought 'eww... not for me but hey .. who cares noone getting hurt'

This really turns my stomach as it devalues a baby's life totally.

Utterly disgusted by anyone who has morals so low they can even contemplate this or justify it.

12 weeks most ladies are tested for hiv and aids and i think its fair to say i don't agree with it as i see children treat for gentic disease very day and its hurt breaking as the parents don't realise that they r incompatible to give life and they r together through it all. i wonder if these people have really thought about all the complications and yes i realise having children is a risk for everyone but this seems a worthless thing to put on a child that has no choice in it xx

I'm pretty much against it. I think all children should have at least a fighting chance to know who their real parents are and that's gotta be a headfuck when you realise that you're father isn't actually a previous relationship your mother had but some random guy your mother and her master had round to impregnate her during some sex game

By *heCrowAndButterflyCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"Read many things on this forum and thought 'eww... not for me but hey .. who cares noone getting hurt'

This really turns my stomach as it devalues a baby's life totally.

Utterly disgusted by anyone who has morals so low they can even contemplate this or justify it.

"

"Most people KNOW the person... In my friends situation as the sub she may not know who it is.. but her Master isn't about to let anything bad happen to her.

Yes there are people that choose to do it with no knowledge of who the man is... but in most cases, screening is done..

Just because one partner doesn't know the guy.. doesnt mean that research hasnt been done.

And I dont think that because there is a website makes it right.. I am sure people say disgusting things about sites like this too.. Its about personal ethics and choice.. dont get me wrong.. I often read things and think WTF..

but in the cases I know of the children have been the primary reason.

I never ever got tested before I swung... and had 3 children before then.. Never tested a partner.. why would I..

My last pregnancy was the only one I was tested for stds for...

We all choose to do what we personal feel is for us... and if people choose to share the creation of life.. then thats there choice.

Cali "

Its wrong and complete stupidity

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

From my point of view, having kids just for the sexual kick of it is wrong.

I tried a long time to conceive (it was my fault I couldnt conceive at the time) I probably would have tried anything (safe, within reason) to get a baby. Thankfully after lots of tests etc I conceived naturally.

I can understand some couples who are not lucky enough to get treatment, surrogacy or find someone else to help them concieve, I do not understand the whole breeding thing.

Surely, so long as a child is loved and well cared for, and knows its own parents fair enough. Just dont get the whole breeding with strangers thing, esecially in this day and age.

Personally, it is not for me and do not think reproducing should be for anyones KINK no matter what. Bareback for example, well its up to you but breeding, there could be another life involved.

evesham

just to throw somethng else in the mix....what about people who use surrogates? so in this case its the woman who is bought into the relationship to carry a child?

ok i'll give you there is more chance of this not being part of a D/s relationship but essentially its the same principle. bringing someone else into the relatioship t create a baby.

As Cali has said and i would hope, a lot of communication, research etc must go into making a child in any way...including through breeding

"From my point of view, having kids just for the sexual kick of it is wrong.

I tried a long time to conceive (it was my fault I couldnt conceive at the time) I probably would have tried anything (safe, within reason) to get a baby. Thankfully after lots of tests etc I conceived naturally.

I can understand some couples who are not lucky enough to get treatment, surrogacy or find someone else to help them concieve, I do not understand the whole breeding thing.

Surely, so long as a child is loved and well cared for, and knows its own parents fair enough. Just dont get the whole breeding with strangers thing, esecially in this day and age.

Personally, it is not for me and do not think reproducing should be for anyones KINK no matter what. Bareback for example, well its up to you but breeding, there could be another life involved."

Hells............its nobodys "fault" its a biological issue that can be helped via medical intervention........fault is not an issue

"just to throw somethng else in the mix....what about people who use surrogates? so in this case its the woman who is bought into the relationship to carry a child?

ok i'll give you there is more chance of this not being part of a D/s relationship but essentially its the same principle. bringing someone else into the relatioship t create a baby.

As Cali has said and i would hope, a lot of communication, research etc must go into making a child in any way...including through breeding"

Thats a bit I mentioned, (copy cat lol)

My sister offered to be a surrogate for me, but I managed to carry full term (well almost full term) on my own.

"From my point of view, having kids just for the sexual kick of it is wrong.

Personally, it is not for me and do not think reproducing should be for anyones KINK no matter what. Bareback for example, well its up to you but breeding, there could be another life involved.

Hells............its nobodys "fault" its a biological issue that can be helped via medical intervention........fault is not an issue"

. Ok, not through fault but, I was very very very over weight (bigger than now actually) and had dodgy overies, hence me being told at 14 it was highly unlikely I would ever carry a child , but at 29 I did!

There was no medical intervention except a clearing of my tubes which helped, me losing weight and then an uncommon blood problem I had, which thankfully was corrected when I was pregnant

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

If it's not for you then pass it by but don't condemn what you don't understand.

Cali"

Why do you keep patronising people by saying they don't understand it?

I don't need to understand why a person likes beastiality to know it isn't right.....and using an innocent child as a sexual kink is not something most people think is acceptable.

What consenting adults do is up to them, and as long as it is legal I wouldn't condemn them but I will and have condemned people who use a child for a sexual kink as the child is not in on the agreement.

King's Crustacean

"just to throw somethng else in the mix....what about people who use surrogates? so in this case its the woman who is bought into the relationship to carry a child?

As Cali has said and i would hope, a lot of communication, research etc must go into making a child in any way...including through breeding"

The difference between this and surrogacy are..... those who need the services of a surrogate mother go to reputable agencies or individuals. They select the physique and intellect as far as possible and take their child's future painstakingly seriously. The egg of a mother and her partner can be transplanted into the surrogate mother. There are cases where the woman donates her egg or the sperm comes from a different father ...... BUT ..... the scenario painted here is NOT that sperm is donated by a carefully selected father but that that the woman is loaned out for fucking like a prize bloody sheep or pig and no one knows or cares if she gets pregnant or by whom.

Cavernous differences......

King's Crustacean

I'd make an effort to remind you of the views put here but they change with every post .......

However here is the first......

.... a friend of mine is currently being Bred by her Master.. she doesnt even see the guys..

Breeding has to do with the trust between a master and his sub...it has nothing to do with vetting guys as to their suitability as donor material...as it has already been said...this is wrong on so many levels but it makes me laugh how much outrage and moral indignation this has caused!! Each to their own i say...if anyone asked me id tell where to stick it! lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Going by the scenario painted, this way to get pregnant includes the women getting her legs in the air and being shagged by an unknown man.

Normally surrogacy is with people you have vetted and carefully chosen.

I will say that I admire Cali for trying to maintain an untenable position - it takes balls to maintain this in the light of so many people disagreeing.

Having said that, I find thewhole concept really quite sickening, no matter how hard I am trying to get my head around it and try and see it from somebody else's perspective which is what I have been trying to do for the last hour or so - it is not right and I do not usually revert to emotive language.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS....does this breeding only go on in master and sub relationships?

King's Crustacean

"PS....does this breeding only go on in master and sub relationships?"

No silly ... it happens on sheep farms, cow sheds, slave markets, sex trafficking, pet shops , dog kennels...

You are SO behind it .....what ever it is

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 24/09/12 22:03:49]

King's Crustacean

"I will say that I admire Cali for trying to maintain an untenable position - it takes balls to maintain this in the light of so many people disagreeing.

Having said that, I find thewhole concept really quite sickening, no matter how hard I am trying to get my head around it and try and see it from somebody else's perspective which is what I have been trying to do for the last hour or so - it is not right and I do not usually revert to emotive language."

It's not really admirable to maintain something blindly.... it takes less balls than it does resignation.

"PS....does this breeding only go on in master and sub relationships?"

Going by the messages I've received regarding it no it is just a kink for some males

evesham

As Cali has said and i would hope, a lot of communication, research etc must go into making a child in any way...including through breeding

I'd make an effort to remind you of the views put here but they change with every post .......

.... a friend of mine is currently being Bred by her Master.. she doesnt even see the guys..

She is just prepared.. and assumes the position.. what will happen after is her and the man she loves dearly and is her Master will bring up their baby."

i wasnt condoning it, i was merely trying to throw an extra dimension into the discussion.

Like with so many threads there are lots of things we dont know. can they conceive naturally? how much research does he do into the guys he chooses?

i understand that those who dont understand or agree with the D/s lifestyle will never get why a woman would allow herself to be used like this, but i think its is very simplistic to think that serious onsideration hasnt gone into this scenario.

With regards to the child....yes the conception is not a usual one, they dont have to tell the actual story when asked. i dont know the ins and outs of how i was conceived. yes there is the risk that the child may get ill and need transplants etc but that happens with children naturally conceived and neither parents are a match.

i thnk its important to consider that the child in this case is not an unwanted consequece...they want a child.

King's Crustacean

"A small piece of info, a study done a few years ago came to the conclution that a 1/4 of fathers were is fact bringing up children not ginetically their own without the fathers even being awear.

Please dont jump on me its only a bit of info that I remember reading while doing some research for an essay while at Uni."

k

"I will say that I admire Cali for trying to maintain an untenable position - it takes balls to maintain this in the light of so many people disagreeing.

Having said that, I find thewhole concept really quite sickening, no matter how hard I am trying to get my head around it and try and see it from somebody else's perspective which is what I have been trying to do for the last hour or so - it is not right and I do not usually revert to emotive language.

It's not really admirable to maintain something blindly.... it takes less balls than it does resignation."

Matter of stance I believe and although I strongly disagree with Cali, I do believe she is defending the position out of her own belief system and not in order to upset anybody. That in my world means courage - I admire that in people.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

How sad. A year ago I'd have been aghast at some of the things I've just read on this thread. Today I can just about manage a and a !

evesham

Going by the scenario painted, this way to get pregnant includes the women getting her legs in the air and being shagged by an unknown man.

Normally surrogacy is with people you have vetted and carefully chosen."

only if you go through the correct channels

just like normally if you want a sperm doner you go to a sperm bank

sometime people find their own way...one night stands...chosing men of a swinging site etc

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"A small piece of info, a study done a few years ago came to the conclution that a 1/4 of fathers were is fact bringing up children not ginetically their own without the fathers even being awear.

Please dont jump on me its only a bit of info that I remember reading while doing some research for an essay while at Uni."

Did the survey say they had multiple partners to get them all pregnant do you know?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i wasnt condoning it, i was merely trying to throw an extra dimension into the discussion.

Like with so many threads there are lots of things we dont know. can they conceive naturally? how much research does he do into the guys he chooses?

i understand that those who dont understand or agree with the D/s lifestyle will never get why a woman would allow herself to be used like this, but i think its is very simplistic to think that serious onsideration hasnt gone into this scenario.

With regards to the child....yes the conception is not a usual one, they dont have to tell the actual story when asked. i dont know the ins and outs of how i was conceived. yes there is the risk that the child may get ill and need transplants etc but that happens with children naturally conceived and neither parents are a match.

i thnk its important to consider that the child in this case is not an unwanted consequece...they want a child."

Note...not all D/s relationships would even include this scenario, or the names "master" "slave"

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

u guys wanna get on this thread .. then ur heads will really go into bits !!

polyamorous relationships

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"PS....does this breeding only go on in master and sub relationships?

Going by the messages I've received regarding it no it is just a kink for some males "

Thanks

"How sad. A year ago I'd have been aghast at some of the things I've just read on this thread. Today I can just about manage a and a !

"

I feel that no other thread in the past has evoked the level of emotion in me that this one has.

No rugby it happen accross the board, put 'breed' into user name search and over half are single guys,

Cali, understand you defending UR friend. You know a lot more than me about it so Im not going to argue.

We are all entitled to our opinions either for or against.

Am I defending or attacking 'breeding'. No, but just cause my username is bareback does it mean I play bare all the time.

This is one subject no one will ever agree on,

King's Crustacean

It's not really admirable to maintain something blindly.... it takes less balls than it does resignation.

Matter of stance I believe and although I strongly disagree with Cali, I do believe she is defending the position out of her own belief system and not in order to upset anybody. That in my world means courage - I admire that in people."

That in my world means unsubstantiated bullshit.

I don't ever think Cali says things for the hell of it.

I maintain without doubt that she holds her stance but the reasons why shouldn't be assumed.

Im less concerned with who is saying what than with what is being said.

"

It's not really admirable to maintain something blindly.... it takes less balls than it does resignation."

Sorry Graany, but I do find Cali and her relationship fascinating. Ok on ths occasion, I am against the whole breeding complex, but I do find Cali fascinating. She has taught me a hell of a lot on here about subs etc. And while I am not a sub or dom, I find those with the knowledge fascinating. It doesnt mean I will do what Cali and her friends do, I find it educational in all shapes and forms.

Just cos we disagree with certain posts doesnt mean we are right.

And as I said, I am not for breeding, but that is my position. Others may be for the same as other role plaYs/scenarios.

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"How sad. A year ago I'd have been aghast at some of the things I've just read on this thread. Today I can just about manage a and a !

I feel that no other thread in the past has evoked the level of emotion in me that this one has. "

I've just gone though thread and I do not know wether to be sad or downright mad. Sod their lives what about the child.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

sometime people find their own way...one night stands...chosing men of a swinging site etc"

I don't doubt there are kids made on a one night stand, surrogacy, someone pulling their knickers to one side in a backstreet somewhere, finding someone on the web to give you a baby....but what is being described here is a different kettle of fish....it is a woman sat with her legs up or bent over waiting for a cock to enter, she doesn't even know who is turning up.

You mentioned on another post that is this way with a D/S relationship...I did ask the question and so it seems it isn't always the case.

The whole thing gives the Fet world a bad name.

I feel that no other thread in the past has evoked the level of emotion in me that this one has.

I've just gone though thread and I do not know wether to be sad or downright mad. Sod their lives what about the child."

I so agree with you - and while I do not condemn anybody for having a different, an "alternative" lifestyle that, as far as I am concerned is their perogative until it involves another innocent person who has no say in the matter whatsoever.

King's Crustacean

i thnk its important to consider that the child in this case is not an unwanted consequece...they want a child.Note...not all D/s relationships would even include this scenario, or the names "master" "slave" "

See ...... i've got NO probs with D/s relationships it just this particular sick thing of overlooking the baby

Think it's absolutely disgusting.

So wimpy master Reginald and his slave fat Myrtle bloggs will try to.convince their family that the black baby they have isnt from a tryst with the local black bouncer on the palais doors, its because of all the cocoa she drinks

In my opinion, let them do whatever they want sexually, but to bring a child into the world that needs nuturing, loving and cared for, even when they are fully grown adults, doesn't seem fair.

Will these people just give the child up for adoption and do it all again?

Matter of stance I believe and although I strongly disagree with Cali, I do believe she is defending the position out of her own belief system and not in order to upset anybody. That in my world means courage - I admire that in people.

I maintain without doubt that she holds her stance but the reasons why shouldn't be assumed.

Im less concerned with who is saying what than with what is being said. "

I am not assuming anything, Granny and I am, like you very much concerned with the content, ie of what is being said. Having said that - on a public forum I am perfectly entitled to air my opinion that it takes courage to stand against the crowd - rightly or wrongly as those stances are indeed a matter of personal stance. Neither you or I are the ultimate judge, are we?

evesham

sometime people find their own way...one night stands...chosing men of a swinging site etc

I don't doubt there are kids made on a one night stand, surrogacy, someone pulling their knickers to one side in a backstreet somewhere, finding someone on the web to give you a baby....but what is being described here is a different kettle of fish....it is a woman sat with her legs up or bent over waiting for a cock to enter, she doesn't even know who is turning up.

You mentioned on another post that is this way with a D/S relationship...I did ask the question and so it seems it isn't always the case."

i dont think i said it was with EVERY D/s relationship, if that was the way it came across then i apolgise beause that is of course wrong.

D/s spans a wide variety of activities. this represents only one part of it.

so is it the idea of a child being conceived with someone other than the partner that is the issue or the manner in which it is done?

I've just gone though thread and I do not know wether to be sad or downright mad. Sod their lives what about the child.I so agree with you - and while I do not condemn anybody for having a different, an "alternative" lifestyle that, as far as I am concerned is their perogative until it involves another innocent person who has no say in the matter whatsoever.

"

This !

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I've just gone though thread and I do not know wether to be sad or downright mad. Sod their lives what about the child.I so agree with you - and while I do not condemn anybody for having a different, an "alternative" lifestyle that, as far as I am concerned is their perogative until it involves another innocent person who has no say in the matter whatsoever.

"

That is so true, in years to come when they ask about their father what could be said except probably lies to cover what happened

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Sorry Graany, but I do find Cali and her relationship fascinating. ."

To be fair, no one is discussing Cali's relationship, just something she posted about someone else. She has said it isn't about her

King's Crustacean

"

Sorry Graany, but I do find Cali and her relationship fascinating. Ok on ths occasion, I am against the whole breeding complex, but I do find Cali fascinating. She has taught me a hell of a lot on here about subs etc. And while I am not a sub or dom, I find those with the knowledge fascinating. It doesnt mean I will do what Cali and her friends do, I find it educational in all shapes and forms.

Just cos we disagree with certain posts doesnt mean we are right.

And as I said, I am not for breeding, but that is my position. Others may be for the same as other role plaYs/scenarios."

Hold on. 1. Why are you apologising to me ? You can fascinate all you like. 2. I haven't said ONE word against Cali or her relationship .... disagreeing with breeding is not an anti Cali vote.

I thought that. Then I thought.... two Chinese parents with a blue eyed , black child ... it's gonna bring questions.So are we down on mixed race people as well then?

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get anymore ridicuolous... if both parents are the same colour and the child is another, they may wonder where they have come from?!?!"

Then wouldn't the child take some of the mothers colour? Also some of her characteristics?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i thnk its important to consider that the child in this case is not an unwanted consequece...they want a child.Note...not all D/s relationships would even include this scenario, or the names "master" "slave"

See ...... i've got NO probs with D/s relationships it just this particular sick thing of overlooking the baby"

Well as long as its clear this isnt an average D/s relationship.

That is so true, in years to come when they ask about their father what could be said except probably lies to cover what happened"

That is precisely what worries me hence my mentioning society ultimately may have to pay a price for these kids. I am not being dramatic just I have seen countless examples of children in need.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

i dont think i said it was with EVERY D/s relationship, if that was the way it came across then i apolgise beause that is of course wrong.

D/s spans a wide variety of activities. this represents only one part of it.

so is it the idea of a child being conceived with someone other than the partner that is the issue or the manner in which it is done?"

Yeah I think we are at cross purposes Eve....I meant I asked a question of does this only happen in D/S relationships and it seems it may not...so it isn't really about D/S.

No Eve, it is a child being born for a sexual kink that I think is the problem.

I have been on forums of breeding sites and some of them do the same scenario as described but with more than one, even a gangbang type of event....it is a sexual kink whichever way it is dressed up.

King's Crustacean

Im less concerned with who is saying what than with what is being said. I am not assuming anything, Granny and I am, like you very much concerned with the content, ie of what is being said. Having said that - on a public forum I am perfectly entitled to air my opinion that it takes courage to stand against the crowd - rightly or wrongly as those stances are indeed a matter of personal stance. Neither you or I are the ultimate judge, are we? "

I'd say that saying you believe you know why someone makes the stance they do is assumption, but not as assumptive as their being an 'ultimate' judge..... but that's a whole new thread.

King's Crustacean

i thnk its important to consider that the child in this case is not an unwanted consequece...they want a child.Note...not all D/s relationships would even include this scenario, or the names "master" "slave"

See ...... i've got NO probs with D/s relationships it just this particular sick thing of overlooking the babyWell as long as its clear this isnt an average D/s relationship. "

Noo it comes over as pure M and S D/s not any old D/s

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I haven't read all of the posts so I do apologise if I am repeating something already said.

Many loving relationships lose that love and end. Some biological parents use their children as bartering chips when this happens. Some men (and women) leave their biological children behind when the relationship with the other parent ends. The child in the centre of this does not need to additional issue of being totally abandoned because 's/he is not my child'.

King's Crustacean

Bed time for me ...... needless to say i won't be being bred .......

There just might be someone smiling on me after all .....

Do you think Brad Pitt wants fat blonde babies ?

Im less concerned with who is saying what than with what is being said. I am not assuming anything, Granny and I am, like you very much concerned with the content, ie of what is being said. Having said that - on a public forum I am perfectly entitled to air my opinion that it takes courage to stand against the crowd - rightly or wrongly as those stances are indeed a matter of personal stance. Neither you or I are the ultimate judge, are we?

I'd say that saying you believe you know why someone makes the stance they do is assumption, but not as assumptive as their being an 'ultimate' judge..... but that's a whole new thread. "

Perhaps that should be a new thread - all I was trying to say is that the assumption is that Cali would be talking out of her own belief system. In dubio pro reo.

Lets have another thread on this, a separate matter

I will always speak my mind.. on this and many things I have my own thoughts on it..

I am always happy to rethink things.. for instance I am sure there are those that remember when I upset half the forum with my stance on bi guys.. or black guys.... however it made me think.. why did I have those thoughts.

Now just because I have the relationship I do.. really does not mean I have no thoughts of my own.. ( as those that have met me well know)

on this.. I do not see it as the baby being part of a kink.. but I think that is why I think different because its not a fetish for those that do it.. its a part of a chosen lifestyle..

Just the same as some wont accept or understand swinging.. To be hones this isnt confined to D/S relationships... and recently there has been quite a bit of porn coming out with it.. so think that is why its appearing on fab more and more..

There are situations in this where it horrifies me... as I read somewhere about a woman in america that have 10 guys... try to get pregnant.. get to 4 months and abort... that to me was just awful.. and yes I struggled to understand that...

but to bring a child into a loving, albeit alternative lifestyle.. I fail to see the problem... to them its not a kink.. its their planned way...

I wont always agree with everything.. but I will always maintain the right to defend my views on things.

As to those that seem to think that I am only speaking what my Master allows... Ask Master.. I am awaiting a punishment now for doing something I shouldnt have done... and as long as I am polite and respectful and not looking for an argument, my views are respected by Master too.

After all.. anyone in a bdsm relationship or power exchange relationship of any sort knows that communication is the key. talk, talk some more and when your all done talking.. talk some more.

Cali

Im less concerned with who is saying what than with what is being said. I am not assuming anything, Granny and I am, like you very much concerned with the content, ie of what is being said. Having said that - on a public forum I am perfectly entitled to air my opinion that it takes courage to stand against the crowd - rightly or wrongly as those stances are indeed a matter of personal stance. Neither you or I are the ultimate judge, are we?

I'd say that saying you believe you know why someone makes the stance they do is assumption, but not as assumptive as their being an 'ultimate' judge..... but that's a whole new thread. Perhaps that should be a new thread - all I was trying to say is that the assumption is that Cali would be talking out of her own belief system. In dubio pro reo.

Lets have another thread on this, a separate matter "

Never into breeding but we did have an inadvertent pregnancy (condom issue) that was terminated Was not a nice place to be and we certainly had to look at ourselves and where we were coming from.

However if a "woman" really wants to do the "breeding" thing its her call. There are a lot of kids our there being raised by people other than their biological father. Kids need love more than a known biological line.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

".

As to those that seem to think that I am only speaking what my Master allows... Ask Master.. I am awaiting a punishment now for doing something I shouldnt have done... and as long as I am polite and respectful and not looking for an argument, my views are respected by Master too.

Cali "

there are no conditions attached to either of us accepting each others views....I struggle with this I really do

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd say that saying you believe you know why someone makes the stance they do is assumption, but not as assumptive as their being an 'ultimate' judge..... but that's a whole new thread. Perhaps that should be a new thread - all I was trying to say is that the assumption is that Cali would be talking out of her own belief system. In dubio pro reo.

Lets have another thread on this, a separate matter

Never into breeding but we did have an inadvertent pregnancy (condom issue) that was terminated Was not a nice place to be and we certainly had to look at ourselves and where we were coming from.

However if a "woman" really wants to do the "breeding" thing its her call. There are a lot of kids our there being raised by people other than their biological father. Kids need love more than a known biological line."

Tell that to the thousands of adopted people who have no knowledge of their blood line and suffer years of torment.

"

there are no conditions attached to either of us accepting each others views....I struggle with this I really do"

which bit do you struggle with???

cali

"

Cali "

But she is going to have sex with whoever he tells her to, get pregnant then play at mummies and daddies with a baby that won't be his!! No respect for the human life they are playing games with really have they??

Not the same thing I know but babies are created weather they are born into a happy family, adopted, sperm donation, fostered, one night stands, bread. You get where I am coming from not everyone knows the history or the backgrounds of these children. As long as they are loved and raised in a loving environment what is wrong with it, it is up to their parents to decide.

I know a guy who goes out to breed in America and gives families who dont normally get the chance to have babies to have babies.

So what is the difference between surrogacy and breeding.

"

But she is going to have sex with whoever he tells her to, get pregnant then play at mummies and daddies with a baby that won't be his!! No respect for the human life they are playing games with really have they?? "

I have sex with who I am told.. its great.. SOmetimes dont even see them.. and I love it..

and they won't be playing at it.. they are not playing at it..

It really does take more than biology to make a parent.

cali

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

there are no conditions attached to either of us accepting each others views....I struggle with this I really do

cali "

both bits really. I freely admit I don't understand your lifestyle and how as an adult you can talk about being punished for something you shouldn't have done by another adult. I also struggle with you having to state your views in a polite and respectful way...surely in a loving relationship that's a given...both ways.

"

cali

both bits really. I freely admit I don't understand your lifestyle and how as an adult you can talk about being punished for something you shouldn't have done by another adult. I also struggle with you having to state your views in a polite and respectful way...surely in a loving relationship that's a given...both ways."

Its how I chose to be... I dont understand many things.. I have lived in normal relationships all my life till the last couple of years.. and to be fair.. I know that this is right for me.

I am more free now than I ever was. Yes I have done something and will be punished.. but I knew that when I accepted my vows..

We love each other very much... but there has to be discipline.. or what we have would fall apart... We would still have us but there would be no master and slave and I very much enjoy Master having total control of me.

and isnt it good manners to state your views ina polite and respectful way... I did mean to all.. that includes on here.. If I disagree with Master I will tell him so.. but not in an argumentative way..( well if I can help it)

cali

"

cali

both bits really. I freely admit I don't understand your lifestyle and how as an adult you can talk about being punished for something you shouldn't have done by another adult. I also struggle with you having to state your views in a polite and respectful way...surely in a loving relationship that's a given...both ways."

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this concept of acceptance and equality - I would not be told by anybody how to rpesent my views - but then, if that rocks Cali's boat I can accept that.

My issue really is not with the world of slave and master - my issue is solely with the irresponsible approach to a new life.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Perhaps Cali thinks those of us who don't take discipline and punishments off guys are the ones in the wrong.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

cali

both bits really. I freely admit I don't understand your lifestyle and how as an adult you can talk about being punished for something you shouldn't have done by another adult. I also struggle with you having to state your views in a polite and respectful way...surely in a loving relationship that's a given...both ways.

Its how I chose to be... I dont understand many things.. I have lived in normal relationships all my life till the last couple of years.. and to be fair.. I know that this is right for me.

I am more free now than I ever was. Yes I have done something and will be punished.. but I knew that when I accepted my vows..

We love each other very much... but there has to be discipline.. or what we have would fall apart... We would still have us but there would be no master and slave and I very much enjoy Master having total control of me.

and isnt it good manners to state your views ina polite and respectful way... I did mean to all.. that includes on here.. If I disagree with Master I will tell him so.. but not in an argumentative way..( well if I can help it)

cali "

OK, I doubt I'll ever understand but we're all different I guess you'd struggle to understand me too Mrs N

"Perhaps Cali thinks those of us who don't take discipline and punishments off guys are the ones in the wrong. "

Nope just different to how I think.. I before I met my Master thought bdsm was stupid.. I would never do as I was told.. yet here I am now.. all happy and learning more about myself and what makes me tick than I ever have before.

cali

This is a swingers site is it not what about sexual freedom or sexual empowerment or sexual choices huge things weather its in the swinging world or the bdsm world I know its an open forum but I am sick and tired of people jumping on the band wagon and judging people on how they live their lives and when it is not up to peoples standards then they get put on bullied, belittled and it is bang out of order x

"

If it's not for you then pass it by but don't condemn what you don't understand.

Cali

Why do you keep patronising people by saying they don't understand it?

I don't need to understand why a person likes beastiality to know it isn't right.....and using an innocent child as a sexual kink is not something most people think is acceptable.

What consenting adults do is up to them, and as long as it is legal I wouldn't condemn them but I will and have condemned people who use a child for a sexual kink as the child is not in on the agreement."

evesham

"

But she is going to have sex with whoever he tells her to, get pregnant then play at mummies and daddies with a baby that won't be his!! No respect for the human life they are playing games with really have they?? "

i dont know anyone planing on doing this but....i like playing devils doodah!!

they probably have more respect for the child than someone who have babies just to get a council hose or to get more child benefit.

if they are having the baby to fulfil some sexual kink only then yes...bad bad idea and they should be ashamed.

almost everyone on this thread is assuming that they dont WANT this child! that the means is more important than the result.

What about men that bring up other men's kids?

"

they probably have more respect for the child than someone who have babies just to get a council hose or to get more child benefit.

if they are having the baby to fulfil some sexual kink only then yes...bad bad idea and they should be ashamed.

almost everyone on this thread is assuming that they dont WANT this child! that the means is more important than the result."

I think that is what I am struggling with... They want a baby.. this is how they want to do it and they do not see it as a kink...

Others are assuming its a kink.. its just how they live..

And for others.. its just a choice they make... yes there will be people that do it for wrong reasons.. but that happens everywhere.

Cali

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the last time this topic was the "one in vogue" it was brought up by men who wanted to do it...

to which a lot of people pointed out the obvious...

"erm... is 18 years of child support part of the fantasy as well?????"

as if they could fuck off and run......

any games that mean the conception of a child in such circumstances really turns my head, my heart and my stomach...

"

almost everyone on this thread is assuming that they dont WANT this child! that the means is more important than the result.

I think that is what I am struggling with... They want a baby.. this is how they want to do it and they do not see it as a kink...

And for others.. its just a choice they make... yes there will be people that do it for wrong reasons.. but that happens everywhere.

Cali "

Why dont they do the Madonna route and buy one?

Its not a game to most of these people that choose to do it though.. That is why I think I have differing views.

its not a kinky game to those that I know.. its something beautiful and something they have spent a long time planning..

Yes in my friends case.. she is presented to the guys.. she doesnt choose.. but she could have refused... I dont know of any dominants that would force this on their subs.

Cali

"

Cali

What I can understand is.... two people who agree can do what the fuck they want for all I care.

However, there is more than 2 people involved in this situation and one of them has no say in the matter.

When sex games... and I really don't feckin care if anyone wants to call it more than a game and say I don't understand........ when sex games involve innocent beings lives...... it is wrong... end of."

Nail on the head there Polo.

I do not get involved in debates like this but this sickens me to my core.

This does affect all of us, as a society,

Regardless of race, that is not the issue.

Some poor child is brought into this world because of fantasy.

They are dragging another life into this world when they have no choice or say so.

They might well have HIV or AIDS, great start to their life.

All because the mother as the friggin father is unknown puts HER life on the line.

This is where people take it way over the line, and quite clearly care about no one but themselves.

Who is picking up the cost of said ill child or the child who suffers mental problems in their life because some fucking irresponsible "adults" felt the need to carry out their perversion.

And the child is confused for the rest of their life, never ever knowing, completey and utterly selfish adults

You can also put who you want on the birth certificate, it means nothing legally.

But hey who cares as long as the child is "screwed" for life.

For me, this isn't about an 'alternative lifestyle' it's about a child having the right to know about its identity and where it comes from.

Yes there are many children out there who don't know who their full biological parents are who may be the result of a one night stand, a lot of these children will never know who their missing parents because (let's go all out on the stereotype) their mother actually doesn't know who or where they are. Here comes the difference, again, for me, these people are planning to beautifully raise a child as their own and will have to lie to their child for its entire life.

In reality are they going to be telling a child throughout its life who it's father is and how the child came about? I seriously doubt it. So when the child finds out, because it has a different blood group/is a different colour/has a genetic illness and so on, it will realise that the people they love unconditionally, have lied to them, how much if a head fuck do you think that must be? And that is what's wrong. Children have the right to know where they come from to promote their identity and help them develop into balanced and stable adults. 'Breeding' hardly encourages this.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Perhaps Cali thinks those of us who don't take discipline and punishments off guys are the ones in the wrong. "
well I only know what I've read on here but I've never seen her make a judgement or say their preferences are wrong.

"Its not a game to most of these people that choose to do it though.. That is why I think I have differing views.

its not a kinky game to those that I know.. its something beautiful and something they have spent a long time planning..

Yes in my friends case.. she is presented to the guys.. she doesnt choose.. but she could have refused... I dont know of any dominants that would force this on their subs.

Cali"

Unwanted pregnancies are not a kink or a kink they are just NOT planned, this is, huge difference.

They are putting any future baby at risk.

this is something that is wrong on every level because the child will suffer either a poor embarrasing upbringing or live total lie.

as a man i have to be totally honest the fantasy of spreading your seed etc etc is a total kick the sexual thrill seems amazing...it is something naturally embedded into us as we are humans are naturally want to survive...but in reality common sense should always prevail.

"

Cali "

I was working on the assumption they were try for a baby they honestly wanted for the right reasons.

Also on the subject of other guys kids I bring up 3 kids only 1 of which is mine biologically, they all have my name and I love them all as my own

That should be against human rights, would the child know their true identity regaurding their conception ?

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Swinging is one thing.. one or two adults doing their thing.. but bringing kids into it is wrong.. end of...

Kazx

"Swinging is one thing.. one or two adults doing their thing.. but bringing kids into it is wrong.. end of...

Kazx"

The child wont be there while they swing they are creating a life x

"

I was working on the assumption they were try for a baby they honestly wanted for the right reasons.

Also on the subject of other guys kids I bring up 3 kids only 1 of which is mine biologically, they all have my name and I love them all as my own "

I was going on the same assumption and I think its lovely what your doing.. I think to be fair that since its been possible to find out parentage more harm than good has come from it.

As far as I am concerned it will always take more than biology to make a father..

Cali

"

Cali "

im sorry but i struggle to understand this

This man is prepaired to risk his partners health by letting any tom, dick and happry fuck her bare back till shes pregnant, risking her catching something and the babys health by being conceived to a woman whos contracted something and we're supposed to believe he loves her

seriously?

"

im sorry but i struggle to understand this

This man is prepaired to risk his partners health by letting any tom, dick and happry fuck her bare back till shes pregnant, risking her catching something and the babys health by being conceived to a woman whos contracted something and we're supposed to believe he loves her

seriously?

"

Who said he hasnt had them checked out.. I know in the couples case that her Master spent some time looking for the right people... and they did background checks.. std checks.. the only person that wasn't involved in the choosing as far as I am aware was the sub.

Her part was to assume a position, be checked to see if she was fertile, show her Master how ready she was... but this wasnt something she didnt want.. or enjoy... and now they have a very healthy, loved and happy child.

Its not putting someone at risk as she has already chosen to allow the bareback..

Cali

I think that this is one of the saddest threads I have ever read on this forum

Whilst I respect other people's beliefs and believe that they are entitled to them I will never ever understand some women

"

Also on the subject of other guys kids I bring up 3 kids only 1 of which is mine biologically, they all have my name and I love them all as my own

I was going on the same assumption and I think its lovely what your doing.. I think to be fair that since its been possible to find out parentage more harm than good has come from it.

As far as I am concerned it will always take more than biology to make a father..

Cali "

You need to look into the large amount of research around 'talking and telling' children about their parentage in adopted children. Not telling children the truth is hugely damaging and whilst it may be done to protect a child, that child has the right to know where they came from. To withhold this information leads to many many issues in later life.

It does take more than biology to make a parent but this doesn't mean that a child should be actively lied to.

"Who said he hasnt had them checked out.. "

who says he has

"

Cali

You need to look into the large amount of research around 'talking and telling' children about their parentage in adopted children. Not telling children the truth is hugely damaging and whilst it may be done to protect a child, that child has the right to know where they came from. To withhold this information leads to many many issues in later life.

It does take more than biology to make a parent but this doesn't mean that a child should be actively lied to. "

Both my older kids are aware Im not there dad one sees her dad once a month the others dad has never been involved. We gave them the option to call me dad and they do when they want to

"

It does take more than biology to make a parent but this doesn't mean that a child should be actively lied to. "

I have a huge amount of knowledge on this..Having done quite a bit of work with families with issues...

I also know that I am not biologically my dads.. or very unlikely to be.. does it bother me NO. Why because my dad is my dad.. why should I go looking for the truth.. it only came out after I was ill.. and to be fair would make sense.. but it doesnt really matter as I have never known any different nor do I wish to know..

I know that in adoption problems can happen.. My own sister was adopted out.. found my mum when I was 6 ... bit of a shock really but well. all turned out okay in the end.

In my friends case they count it as her Master has given her the gifts.. therefore it is him.

I just came to understand that from their point of view... I didnt always think on this subject how I did now..

Cali

"Who said he hasnt had them checked out..

who says he has "

the people I know did check things out... Not everyone does..

but then I have never std checked anyone before having a baby with them either.

Cali

Oh and I only saw my dad at xmas and birthdays never did me any harm

"

But she is going to have sex with whoever he tells her to, get pregnant then play at mummies and daddies with a baby that won't be his!! No respect for the human life they are playing games with really have they??

I have sex with who I am told.. its great.. SOmetimes dont even see them.. and I love it..

cali "

But are you doing it to breed?? No you are not but your 'friends' are and playing with a human life just for a sexual kick. And whilst this woman he claims to love is being passed around like a piece of of meat, a prized heifer, what will he be doing? Plumping his arrogant bullying chest like a peacock no doubt

"

It does take more than biology to make a parent but this doesn't mean that a child should be actively lied to.

I have a huge amount of knowledge on this..Having done quite a bit of work with families with issues...

I also know that I am not biologically my dads.. or very unlikely to be.. does it bother me NO. Why because my dad is my dad.. why should I go looking for the truth.. it only came out after I was ill.. and to be fair would make sense.. but it doesnt really matter as I have never known any different nor do I wish to know..

I know that in adoption problems can happen.. My own sister was adopted out.. found my mum when I was 6 ... bit of a shock really but well. all turned out okay in the end.

In my friends case they count it as her Master has given her the gifts.. therefore it is him.

I just came to understand that from their point of view... I didnt always think on this subject how I did now..

Cali "

You are not adopted? Correct?

So without you being adopted you will not know.

Same as a man taking on children knowingly not theirs is not the same as what this couple are doing.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"This is a swingers site is it not what about sexual freedom or sexual empowerment or sexual choices huge things weather its in the swinging world or the bdsm world I know its an open forum but I am sick and tired of people jumping on the band wagon and judging people on how they live their lives and when it is not up to peoples standards then they get put on bullied, belittled and it is bang out of order x"

I am not sure why you are turning a thread that has been nothing but an adult discussion into something else.

This bullying accusation is really wearing a bit thin when people don't happen to agree with something.

People are discussing a scenario seeing as none of them know who the person is.

"

Cali

Both my older kids are aware Im not there dad one sees her dad once a month the others dad has never been involved. We gave them the option to call me dad and they do when they want to "

The difference is here that they KNOW you aren't their biological father, you don't lie to them you are a part of raising them be it as who they see as their dad or step dad. In the 'breeding' case the child isn't given the opportunity to know about their parentage.

"

Cali

You are not adopted? Correct?

So without you being adopted you will not know.

Same as a man taking on children knowingly not theirs is not the same as what this couple are doing."

^ Completely agree. Saying that because 'you didn't wish to know' doesn't substantiate anything, you still have the right to that information whether you think it effects you or not.

"

cali

But are you doing it to breed?? No you are not but your 'friends' are and playing with a human life just for a sexual kick. And whilst this woman he claims to love is being passed around like a piece of of meat, a prized heifer, what will he be doing? Plumping his arrogant bullying chest like a peacock no doubt "

See this is what you fail to understand. There is no bullying. The trust they have in one another is amazing. They love each other totally.

Master likes to give me to guys while he watches. Knowing full well they will fuck me like some toy. Only thing is I love it.

It's hard for others to understand but in most power exchange relationships the submissive one gets as much out of it as the dominant one.

I haven't done it but when I talked with the lady about it the excitement and anticipation of them having a child. Well she was happy. Getting herself into the best condition she could. Her master treating her like a little princess.

I love it when master will prepare me for playtime. It's part of our foreplay. Most subs would walk away if it was something they really didn't want or talk to their dominants. Some subs have limits others trust in their dominants.

Cali