FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Decisions... and just how do you make them

Decisions... and just how do you make them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Are you a head or a heart person? By that I mean when you have to make up your mind about something, what is the greater influence - the rational or your emotional part? I dont think there is a right or wrong in this... just different people having different preferences. A bit like psychometrics - only much simpler?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

head

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Head. To practical to be ruled by my heart!

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

I like to think I am ruled equally by both, I try and be balanced in all parts of my life. I do the pro and cons and then also gut just to confuse me a bit more

I am a head case (Seriously lol) and make most my decisions re finance, spending, practical things with my head. Relationships? I probably use both in varying proportions and depending on the problem, the people and the situation we are in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mostly head.sometimes heart.other times i just roll a dice

"mostly head.sometimes heart.other times i just roll a dice"
Sometimes a head might roll in the process?

Only kidding I know what you mean about some things there has to be an element of chance.

dudley

"mostly head.sometimes heart.other times i just roll a diceSometimes a head might roll in the process?

Only kidding I know what you mean about some things there has to be an element of chance."

Element of chance that be a new relationship then

"mostly head.sometimes heart.other times i just roll a diceSometimes a head might roll in the process?

Only kidding I know what you mean about some things there has to be an element of chance.

Element of chance that be a new relationship then "

Quite possibly - I do believe in life that sometimes you hvae to go with the flow and sometimes the very things you want to happen most... do not happen and while you are disappointed at the time, often hindsight will reveal that it was actually for the better. Jeeze this wine is good... makes me all philosophical

dudley

Element of chance that be a new relationship then Quite possibly - I do believe in life that sometimes you hvae to go with the flow and sometimes the very things you want to happen most... do not happen and while you are disappointed at the time, often hindsight will reveal that it was actually for the better. Jeeze this wine is good... makes me all philosophical "

It was in there all along the wine just brings it out

Element of chance that be a new relationship then Quite possibly - I do believe in life that sometimes you hvae to go with the flow and sometimes the very things you want to happen most... do not happen and while you are disappointed at the time, often hindsight will reveal that it was actually for the better. Jeeze this wine is good... makes me all philosophical

It was in there all along the wine just brings it out"

Trouble is... it brings out loads more...;-)

dudley

Element of chance that be a new relationship then Quite possibly - I do believe in life that sometimes you hvae to go with the flow and sometimes the very things you want to happen most... do not happen and while you are disappointed at the time, often hindsight will reveal that it was actually for the better. Jeeze this wine is good... makes me all philosophical

It was in there all along the wine just brings it outTrouble is... it brings out loads more...;-)"

Now there's a thought

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 24/09/12 20:36:22]

I rely on my gut feel first, then look for evidence/data for verification purposes.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

majority head but depends on the situation and the decision to be made.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My head... I think

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Definitely a crash and burn decision maker...throw all caution to the wind

I usually go by gut instinct and heart..sometimes this causes me to make rash decisions that don't work out, but at other times it has led to some great things and people in my life that if I had used my head I would probably have missed out on.

» Add a new message to this topic