FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > vote; who gives a.....

vote; who gives a.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Well.....come on.....who really gives a flying whatsit what some bloke called some coppers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well.....come on.....who really gives a flying whatsit what some bloke called some coppers "

LOL....

By *atcockleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

They no doubt will have been called worse by the chavs and scum of the world

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

"Well.....come on.....who really gives a flying whatsit what some bloke called some coppers "

The coppers in question will no doubt need some time off now,maybe put a claim in

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

Think the thing is his party is on about respect and as such should lead by example. Shouldn't everyone have the right to work without abuse

london

"Well.....come on.....who really gives a flying whatsit what some bloke called some coppers

Think the thing is his party is on about respect and as such should lead by example. Shouldn't everyone have the right to work without abuse"

Come on mate,calling someone a pleb is hardly abuse,especially to a hardened copper,whats more worrying is the coppers seem to have sold there notes and confidential police reports to the 'scum' newspaper,whats more worrying to you?

dudley

"Well.....come on.....who really gives a flying whatsit what some bloke called some coppers

Think the thing is his party is on about respect and as such should lead by example. Shouldn't everyone have the right to work without abuse

Come on mate,calling someone a pleb is hardly abuse,especially to a hardened copper,whats more worrying is the coppers seem to have sold there notes and confidential police reports to the 'scum' newspaper,whats more worrying to you?"

There is that issue too which I would hope the IPCC will sort but the fact his he abused two officers in uniform doing what they had been ordered to do, hard skinned or not he was wrong to do it. He is chief whip there to keep his party in order and acts like that. I am sure he want something done to the officers if they had called him pleb. What's the difference both public servants both have a code of conduct.

london

Come on mate,calling someone a pleb is hardly abuse,especially to a hardened copper,whats more worrying is the coppers seem to have sold there notes and confidential police reports to the 'scum' newspaper,whats more worrying to you?

There is that issue too which I would hope the IPCC will sort but the fact his he abused two officers in uniform doing what they had been ordered to do, hard skinned or not he was wrong to do it. He is chief whip there to keep his party in order and acts like that. I am sure he want something done to the officers if they had called him pleb. What's the difference both public servants both have a code of conduct. "

It's a classic example of rich tory toffs looking down on the very people they pay to protect them,yes its wrong,but its hardly worthy of being frontline news

I dont care wot he called them but wot id like to know if some average person on the street would have acted like him would they have been nicked.

dudley

There is that issue too which I would hope the IPCC will sort but the fact his he abused two officers in uniform doing what they had been ordered to do, hard skinned or not he was wrong to do it. He is chief whip there to keep his party in order and acts like that. I am sure he want something done to the officers if they had called him pleb. What's the difference both public servants both have a code of conduct.

It's a classic example of rich tory toffs looking down on the very people they pay to protect them,yes its wrong,but its hardly worthy of being frontline news "

I totally agree, when there are soldiers dying and more serious crimes going on it does not need to be front page news. The thing is it should have been dealt with quickly not dragged out

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I dont care wot he called them but wot id like to know if some average person on the street would have acted like him would they have been nicked. "
to right they would and probably finished up with a bloody nose

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I dont care wot he called them but wot id like to know if some average person on the street would have acted like him would they have been nicked. to right they would and probably finished up with a bloody nose "

Shame he didn't really.

Have not heard that word since i was at school primary lol

» Add a new message to this topic